Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

15 Pages«<1011121314>»
[Vision AI] misused's HearthRanger Decks - Witchwood Expansion
jquema1
#224 Posted : Wednesday, April 18, 2018 2:17:48 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Winrate of both Odd Baku Paladin is at 30% at rank 10.
paco33
#228 Posted : Wednesday, April 18, 2018 3:25:06 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Where is Hearthranger.ini file located?
kamil234
#229 Posted : Wednesday, April 18, 2018 3:31:53 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 20 post(s)
paco33;55868 wrote:
Where is Hearthranger.ini file located?

same folder as HearthRanger.exe lol
paco33
#236 Posted : Wednesday, April 18, 2018 3:37:44 PM(UTC)

kamil234;55870 wrote:
same folder as HearthRanger.exe lol

All it show is this.

[INTERNAL]
HRServerCurrentWorkingPort=14400
[STARTUP]
WindowLeft=1299
WindowTop=455
WindowWidth=500
WindowHeight=440
WindowStayOnTop=True
[TASK_LOG_WINDOW]
HearthRanger - Bot for Hearthstone=Max
[TASK_LOG_WINDOW_INDEX]
HearthRanger - Bot for Hearthstone=0
[BATTLENET]
BattleNetAppPathCached=C:\Program Files (x86)\Battle.net\Battle.net.exe

Not sure where to edit cpu threads etc
paco33
#190 Posted : Wednesday, April 18, 2018 3:56:08 PM(UTC)

kamil234;55806 wrote:
pretty big misplay here: kills off 1/1 totem with 1/1 (seems ok..) but equips vinecleaver but just pass turn after (doesnt attack anything). It should kill off 4/2 , or at least go face for damage and spawn dudes.
I believe the cause is bot values the weapon charge too high?

https://imgur.com/EKsHffF

Here: uses purifier's maul with 6 minions on board, and hero powers last (miss 1 divine shield)

https://imgur.com/YUlCRuo

small misplay: uses freeze elemental to freeze the juggler, but then kills juggled with maul anyways (should freeze minion it will not kill, or face)

https://imgur.com/7hUgSGa

so far i've noticed with this deck, you may get stuck with more dead draws then previous deck (like double divine favor in a close matchup with both players having 2-3 cards in hand)

What addon is that to make your cards appear that way and show numbers of cards in deck?
jay0591
#237 Posted : Wednesday, April 18, 2018 4:36:04 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
paco33;55871 wrote:
All it show is this.

[INTERNAL]
HRServerCurrentWorkingPort=14400
[STARTUP]
WindowLeft=1299
WindowTop=455
WindowWidth=500
WindowHeight=440
WindowStayOnTop=True
[TASK_LOG_WINDOW]
HearthRanger - Bot for Hearthstone=Max
[TASK_LOG_WINDOW_INDEX]
HearthRanger - Bot for Hearthstone=0
[BATTLENET]
BattleNetAppPathCached=C:\Program Files (x86)\Battle.net\Battle.net.exe

Not sure where to edit cpu threads etc

You have to copy the stuff and add it. Double check the faq section for slow computers

link - http://www.hearthranger....on_low_spec_computer.htm
paco33
#238 Posted : Wednesday, April 18, 2018 4:52:36 PM(UTC)

jay0591;55874 wrote:
You have to copy the stuff and add it. Double check the faq section for slow computers

link - http://www.hearthranger....on_low_spec_computer.htm

ty brother :D
kamil234
#191 Posted : Wednesday, April 18, 2018 5:24:57 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 20 post(s)
paco33;55872 wrote:
What addon is that to make your cards appear that way and show numbers of cards in deck?

Its not addon. Its deck snapshot feature inside hearthranger
paco33
#230 Posted : Wednesday, April 18, 2018 6:25:36 PM(UTC)

why does baku paladin play funglemancer on the left side of a 1/1 that cant attack? is it HR or config?

im just seeing huge misplays with funglemancer
Izzo
#239 Posted : Wednesday, April 18, 2018 7:18:56 PM(UTC)

On aggro hunter, had a huge miss play. 2 0/2 taunts where in the way of my opponet who had 13 health. I had full 10 mana. I had a 9 attk hydra and 4 hounds with charge. Hunter used a 5 attack kill command on a 0/2 taunt and then played a minion to use all the mana. Then used 2 hounds to take care of the other taunt. Then face with hydra, and killed another minion instead of going face. Could of just hero powered for 3, kill command for 5 and then use hounds to take care of taunt minions and hydra for the win.
mixarms
#231 Posted : Wednesday, April 18, 2018 8:33:12 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 7 post(s)
paco33;55877 wrote:
why does baku paladin play funglemancer on the left side of a 1/1 that cant attack? is it HR or config?

im just seeing huge misplays with funglemancer

if you can, test this deck and see if the win rate is better https://hsreplay.net/decks/16zVz5ScNFDSbpKMYq1zCd/
mixarms
#240 Posted : Thursday, April 19, 2018 3:29:27 PM(UTC)

What OppGlobalMinionIntrinsicValue and GlobalMinionIntrinsicValue means and why are their values dependent of CS2_101t on the paladin settings?
Kellyloveluo
#241 Posted : Thursday, April 19, 2018 5:37:40 PM(UTC)

misused;55575 wrote:
Hi I'm misused. I've recently become very into Hearthstone and I've noticed that the market for decks is comprised of 2 things: Ljac and requests for decks. Ljac's decks are amazing and if he releases Witchwood decks definitely give them a look at his thread. His Post Nerf decks are also decent wild decks as of right now. However, most of his decks are not standard compliant and I'm trying to comprise some updates. I'm also new to this API but I've got a background in coding/sysAdmin so I'm going to be able to adapt quickly.

The main goal is to take requests on new decks and build as we go. If you see a popular deck style that's not listed here, reply with some details. The details I need to make a new deck config is a deck list, common misplays found with the standard bot running the deck, and mulligan suggestions. If possible, a Metabomb link for the deck's style would be appreciated as they go into detail the combos and downfalls of the deck.

CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW TO INSTALL A CONFIG

Odd Baku Aggro Hunter 1.5 - Full Release
Download
Deck List

Cost: 4920 Dust
Casual Concede: 90%
Peak Rank: N/A

This deck is now labeled as released. This means that major changes will not happen unless Blizzard releases patches. All updates will be major bug fixes that are reported in the comments.

Odd Baku Face Hunter 0.5
Download
Deck List

Cost: 2560 Dust
Casual Concede: 90%
Peak Rank: N/A

Odd Baku Dude Paladin 1.2 - Full Release
Download
Deck List - NEW DECK. MAKE SURE YOU UPDATE!

Cost: 4360 Dust
Casual Concede: 95%-100%
Peak Rank: Rank 7.

Don't see a popular deck? Post below with some details and I'll get on it.
Find a misplay/bug? Post below with details or a replay and I'll get on it.

Try to make a zoolock or a cubelock, mainly zoolock. I see many botters hit rank 5 or higher with zoolock easily.
ThotTheBot
#232 Posted : Thursday, April 19, 2018 9:50:35 PM(UTC)

Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
mixarms;55879 wrote:
if you can, test this deck and see if the win rate is better https://hsreplay.net/decks/16zVz5ScNFDSbpKMYq1zCd/

Can you just use another deck without having to change the config? I would prefer using the deck you posted, but I'm not sure if the config from the "Odd Baku Dude Paladin 1.2 - Full Release" can handle it just like that.
Zimetix
#242 Posted : Thursday, April 19, 2018 10:39:29 PM(UTC)

Odd Baku Dude Paladin only 15,6% WR (7-38)
from 16 up to 20......
mixarms
#233 Posted : Friday, April 20, 2018 7:17:18 AM(UTC)

ThotTheBot;55900 wrote:
Can you just use another deck without having to change the config? I would prefer using the deck you posted, but I'm not sure if the config from the "Odd Baku Dude Paladin 1.2 - Full Release" can handle it just like that.

Well, you can, it might not be optimal, but we can have an idea if it's better for the bot to handle, and if it is, we could work on a config for it later
Habanero
#243 Posted : Friday, April 20, 2018 9:26:30 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I just got rank 15 with odd paladin 1.2, when i was at work.
paco33
#244 Posted : Friday, April 20, 2018 12:55:43 PM(UTC)

funglemancer still all messed up even after 1.1 update. whats a good replacement? any new decks? Anyone gotta good standard deck and config?
ThotTheBot
#234 Posted : Friday, April 20, 2018 2:16:32 PM(UTC)

Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
mixarms;55909 wrote:
Well, you can, it might not be optimal, but we can have an idea if it's better for the bot to handle, and if it is, we could work on a config for it later

Okay, so I used the deck you linked earlier and let the bot play for 3.5 hours and it had a win rate of 20,8% (5-19) on the EU server. It got me from rank 16 back to rank 19.

Sometimes I took a look and caught it doing some huge misplays.

1) Bot had like 4 dudes on board, 7 mana + LeveL Up! in his hands. He first used the Levelup and after that used its hero power.

2) Instead of using the Hero Power as much as possible and keeping cards in his hands, the bot prefers to empty its hand and then gets fucked by AoE. Once I caught it on turn 4 having Level Up! in its hand and instead of using Hero Power for more dudes, it plays 3 one mana cards that weren't necessary and even ran the only dude on the board into an enemy minion instead of using one of its non-dude minions on the board.

Now I'm letting it run using the decklist from the opening post. The bot lost the first game (of course), but I when I took a look the board was full of dudes and its hand was almost full, so that is a good sign, I guess.
A bit later, after the inevitable board clear, the bot drew Level Up! and used Hero Power+Level Up! in this very turn although it had other options. Maybe that's me, but using Level Up! on just 2 dudes in general seems like such a waste and in that situation didn't accomplish anything.

Right now it played 3 games and won 2 of them at rank 19. I hope I can reach at least rank 15. Still don't know how it could reach rank 7 like OP said.
mixarms
#235 Posted : Friday, April 20, 2018 3:30:23 PM(UTC)

ThotTheBot;55916 wrote:
Okay, so I used the deck you linked earlier and let the bot play for 3.5 hours and it had a win rate of 20,8% (5-19) on the EU server. It got me from rank 16 back to rank 19.

Sometimes I took a look and caught it doing some huge misplays.

1) Bot had like 4 dudes on board, 7 mana + LeveL Up! in his hands. He first used the Levelup and after that used its hero power.

2) Instead of using the Hero Power as much as possible and keeping cards in his hands, the bot prefers to empty its hand and then gets fucked by AoE. Once I caught it on turn 4 having Level Up! in its hand and instead of using Hero Power for more dudes, it plays 3 one mana cards that weren't necessary and even ran the only dude on the board into an enemy minion instead of using one of its non-dude minions on the board.

Now I'm letting it run using the decklist from the opening post. The bot lost the first game (of course), but I when I took a look the board was full of dudes and its hand was almost full, so that is a good sign, I guess.
A bit later, after the inevitable board clear, the bot drew Level Up! and used Hero Power+Level Up! in this very turn although it had other options. Maybe that's me, but using Level Up! on just 2 dudes in general seems like such a waste and in that situation didn't accomplish anything.

Right now it played 3 games and won 2 of them at rank 19. I hope I can reach at least rank 15. Still don't know how it could reach rank 7 like OP said.

Thanks for the info. I'm testing 6 different decks right now using the (almost) same config as OP's.
To fix the Level Up! on just 2 dudes is pretty simple I guess. And it's weird that the bot wasn't focusing in using the hero power since it has value gain for using it.
And the 4 turn Level Up! in hand, it's also easy to fix, but it could be bad too. If you say to the bot "I have level up in my hand at turn 4. flood with dudes for turn 5", and the enemy uses 1 damage AOE, the bot is fucked. The value of having 3 1-drops with more the 1 health might be worth it.
15 Pages«<1011121314>»