Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

170 Pages«<116117118119120>»
Project Rank 5
Dre
#2374 Posted : Tuesday, January 24, 2017 7:45:47 AM(UTC)

Groups: HSModerator, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 480 time(s) in 315 post(s)
ustica;45351 wrote:
settings.txt is, in facts, an xml, right?

I see a confusing, almost unreadable set of xml instructions. If I use FIND to locate "useExternalProcess" I can see it has an "= true" in the options.

So it should work, but it doesnt'. The external bot dos windows never opens in any case.

Settings.txt should be in the same folder as _milligan.txt and _combo.txt and should be easily readable by notepad. It's has a couple 20? very clear lines. one of them should be useExternalProcess = true.

If silver.exe does NOT run when you press "play" in HR then i would advice you strongly to uninstall everything and start from scratch. Make sure you are running everything as admin.

In short,

- Follow this http://www.hearthranger....utorials/HowToStart.htm
- Download the latest version of Sepefeets silverfish and overwrite the silverfish folder (hearthranger/externbot) with these files.
- Place the files (settings.txt / _mulligan.txt / _combo.txt) from the deck you want to bot (files found in OP) inside the silverfish folder (in the same folder where silver.exe is located)
- Run HR and make sure silver.AI is selected in the bot controll options. If not select it and restart HR.

If you boot HR now, silver.exe should run when you either press play or edit task (open menu)
ustica
#2375 Posted : Tuesday, January 24, 2017 8:37:03 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 20 post(s)
ok, I finally understood what went wrong.

If I go to GITHUB to download my deck of choice, I find all the files I must download and put in Silverfish folder: _mulligan.txt , deck-wild.txt and so on.

BUT

in this folder there is also a settings.txt file that is totally different from the normal settings.txt file. if you overwrite the original settings.txt in silverfish folder (that is a normal config file) with the settings.txt file you find in the Github folder (like this one: https://github.com/slive...arrior%20-%20scottbreak ) that is an HTML file, you mess things up, I think.

so, I guess, the settings.txt file I find in Github deck folder has to be put somewhere else? or am I wrong again?
Dre
#2376 Posted : Tuesday, January 24, 2017 8:45:28 AM(UTC)

Man

ustica;45354 wrote:
ok, I finally understood what went wrong.

If I go to GITHUB to download my deck of choice, I find all the files I must download and put in Silverfish folder: _mulligan.txt , deck-wild.txt and so on.

BUT

in this folder there is also a settings.txt file that is totally different from the normal settings.txt file. if you overwrite the original settings.txt in silverfish folder (that is a normal config file) with the settings.txt file you find in the Github folder (like this one: https://github.com/slive...arrior%20-%20scottbreak ) that is an HTML file, you mess things up, I think.

so, I guess, the settings.txt file I find in Github deck folder has to be put somewhere else? or am I wrong again?

Ah now i see what you are doing, don't right click those files and safe as. Then they become HTLM files. you DON'T want this.

_mulligan.txt_combo.txt and settings.txt should be NORMAL txt files (notepad) not htlm files.

Click on the settings.txt there in your link en then press RAW (top-right) then u get this:

https://raw.githubuserco...scottbreak/settings.txt

Save this to a setting.txt created by notepad.

Alternatively (I advice this) you can download everything at once allready in RAW (txt files) and then pick out the deck you want
Download all decks at once here: https://github.com/slive...ettings/Data.7z?raw=true
ustica
#2377 Posted : Tuesday, January 24, 2017 11:22:25 AM(UTC)

thank you! well, this is important and should be written in the guide. I have lost hours for this error!!
dutchpowner
#2379 Posted : Tuesday, January 24, 2017 11:27:02 AM(UTC)
dutchpowner

Was thanked: 115 time(s) in 25 post(s)
Go ahead and make a nice guide for new users :).
Don't forget to use the thank you button on my first post in the dutchpowner's Meta Decks for Vision AI topic :))

botwhat
#2380 Posted : Tuesday, January 24, 2017 1:27:07 PM(UTC)
botwhat

Was thanked: 225 time(s) in 58 post(s)
Has anybody been able to push to legend just running the bot? I keep getting stuck at rank 4 then I'll typically quickly drop as far as rank 7. In wild specifically I find that you can play the same person down there 4 or 5 games in a row and if they have the wrong deck just get farmed by the other guy. Very interested seeing if the bot can make it there but none of the decks seem to have a high enough win % to get it done. Thoughts? I've tried standard and wild and rank 4 best I've been able to do.
duke44
#2381 Posted : Tuesday, January 24, 2017 1:38:53 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 24 post(s)
botwhat;45365 wrote:
Has anybody been able to push to legend just running the bot? I keep getting stuck at rank 4 then I'll typically quickly drop as far as rank 7. In wild specifically I find that you can play the same person down there 4 or 5 games in a row and if they have the wrong deck just get farmed by the other guy. Very interested seeing if the bot can make it there but none of the decks seem to have a high enough win % to get it done. Thoughts? I've tried standard and wild and rank 4 best I've been able to do.

The Jade Druid is the only deck ive been able to get to legend using hearthranger.
ustica
#2386 Posted : Tuesday, January 24, 2017 1:48:28 PM(UTC)

duke44;45368 wrote:
The Jade Druid is the only deck ive been able to get to legend using hearthranger.

Why there is no Jade Druid deck mentioned in this thread?
cert
#2388 Posted : Tuesday, January 24, 2017 1:54:25 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 11 post(s)
in server asia, with Dre's jade aggro shaman.
game time is 160 min. win rate 82.1%(23-5) from rank 16 to rank 7

winning streak from rank 16 to rank 13.
then 5 wins and 5 loses alternately.
and then winning streak to rank 7-2.

not bad so far. but has some critical mistakes that I already posted in sepe's SF thread.

think it is available to go to rank 5 in a week enough

and it seems strong against meta aggro decks of shaman, warrior, rogue
so that it will be more suitable at the end of the season
2 users thanked cert for this useful post.
sepefeets on 1/24/2017(UTC), Dre on 1/25/2017(UTC)
mary7
#2389 Posted : Tuesday, January 24, 2017 2:59:52 PM(UTC)
mary7

Was thanked: 74 time(s) in 70 post(s)
im take 6 in asia with Dre's aggro shaman -thalnos +cobold
concedeOnBadBoard
1 user thanked mary7 for this useful post.
Dre on 1/25/2017(UTC)
botwhat
#2382 Posted : Tuesday, January 24, 2017 5:22:50 PM(UTC)
botwhat

Was thanked: 225 time(s) in 58 post(s)
duke44;45368 wrote:

would you mind sharing the deck list and files you used. I've created a _mulligan.txt file for jade druid already and have been testing with it. There are a few cards I think might need to be replaced, such as Raven Idol but would love to see your list and files. I think on my end doing some tweak and setting up combo file for some of the plays it misses sometimes like brann - jade spirit or brann jade behemoth.
otkpotato
#2383 Posted : Tuesday, January 24, 2017 7:36:37 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 70 time(s) in 57 post(s)
botwhat;45374 wrote:
would you mind sharing the deck list and files you used. I've created a _mulligan.txt file for jade druid already and have been testing with it. There are a few cards I think might need to be replaced, such as Raven Idol but would love to see your list and files. I think on my end doing some tweak and setting up combo file for some of the plays it misses sometimes like brann - jade spirit or brann jade behemoth.

dont hold your breath
duke44
#2384 Posted : Tuesday, January 24, 2017 7:45:59 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 24 post(s)
botwhat;45374 wrote:

https://tempostorm.com/h...hot/standard/2017-01-15
the files ill have to wait till i get home at work for another 3 hours.
otkpotato
#2385 Posted : Tuesday, January 24, 2017 8:28:22 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 70 time(s) in 57 post(s)
duke44;45377 wrote:
https://tempostorm.com/hearthstone/meta-snapshot/standard/2017-01-15
the files ill have to wait till i get home at work for another 3 hours.

dont forget to post your "Just hit legend with my aggro shamen using SF...... I can post the deck and files if anyone wants them." aggro shaman deck.

and standard dragon pirate warrior...

and legend dragon priest...

"I currently working on updating silverfish to be able to better handle rogue, mage and warrior decisions." will we get your updates too?

http://www.hearthranger....elp-for-combo-file.aspx

i would like those files too if you PMed them to him, instead of posting on the thread.
1 user thanked otkpotato for this useful post.
mrgodai on 1/24/2017(UTC)
omgfrost
#2390 Posted : Tuesday, January 24, 2017 8:29:40 PM(UTC)
omgfrost

Was thanked: 83 time(s) in 66 post(s)
This is the best so far for me -1potf +alex http://www.hearthpwn.com...an-streets-of-gadgetzan
It's performing well even with SF just pause when u need to play around mc tech and make sure it doesn't play alex before Reno. You can adjust its cardvalue to around 55 or more
You can find BETA settings in my project topic in the signature.
cert
#2391 Posted : Tuesday, January 24, 2017 10:19:11 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 11 post(s)
achieved rank 5 in asia server with Dre's jade aggro shaman
took about 3 hours to rank 7 from rank 16, 7 hours to rank 5 from rank 7
win rate from rank 7 with 0 star is 51%(24-23)

Thanks to all of you for the contributions for this project.
3 users thanked cert for this useful post.
otkpotato on 1/25/2017(UTC), Dre on 1/25/2017(UTC), sepefeets on 1/25/2017(UTC)
Dre
#2378 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2017 3:38:22 AM(UTC)

Man

ustica;45358 wrote:
thank you! well, this is important and should be written in the guide. I have lost hours for this error!!

My guide only mentions to download "All decks at once" which will get you only raw txt files. So then no problems can occur.

The way you did it was not discribed in my guide in the first place ;) But i'll check if I can add something usefull

Dre
#2392 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2017 3:46:30 AM(UTC)

Man

I'am very glad people starting to hit rank 5 with my aggro-shaman now. I made a only a few changes so far but still working on it. However some of the small changes i made are in fact increasing the winrate with some %. Also posted some stuff for sepe to work on :)

Here are the latest files https://dl.dropboxuserco...Jade%20shaman%20MSG.zip

@sepe can you change them in op?

To awser a forevergoing question, which pops up again. I don't believe anyone has gotten legendary yet with this bot. If it would be anyone it would be me or any of the guys who are deep in the files and make small changes to fix every play. I've gotten rank 2 loads of time but never legendary, not even in the secret-paladin days (easiest days to get legendary)

Jade druid, will probaly not even hit rank 5 because the hero-power is still far from optimal.
2 users thanked Dre for this useful post.
sepefeets on 1/25/2017(UTC), mary7 on 1/26/2017(UTC)
ustica
#2393 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2017 4:02:15 AM(UTC)

definitely now things are working: I went from rank 16 to rank 6 as soon as I fixed the installation (it took a whole night and it's going on)
Dre
#2394 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2017 4:27:50 AM(UTC)

Man

ustica;45384 wrote:
definitely now things are working: I went from rank 16 to rank 6 as soon as I fixed the installation (it took a whole night and it's going on)

Glad it's fixed mate :)
170 Pages«<116117118119120>»