Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

170 Pages«<114115116117118>»
Project Rank 5
botwhat
#2336 Posted : Friday, January 20, 2017 6:20:05 PM(UTC)
botwhat

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 225 time(s) in 58 post(s)
ok so I built a _mulligan and settings.txt for dragon priest. I'll start working on a _discoveries file. I'd like to watch it play for a while and pick out the top options to put in there. I think I can tweak that pretty easily. To start with here's the files I created. There are my first attempts at this so please help me tweak as needed.

_mulligan.txt

_settings.txt

I'll add the other files as I create them.
1 user thanked botwhat for this useful post.
mary7 on 1/21/2017(UTC)
Sychronicity
#2338 Posted : Friday, January 20, 2017 10:11:59 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Just got Rank 5 Wild NA with Scottbreak's Pirate Warrior using his new files. Instead of subbing out Mortal Strike, I subbed out Cultist for the Ooze. Here's the stats for Rank 9 to 5:
3 users thanked Sychronicity for this useful post.
omgfrost on 1/20/2017(UTC), scottbreak on 1/21/2017(UTC), mrgodai on 1/21/2017(UTC)
omgfrost
#2337 Posted : Friday, January 20, 2017 11:08:26 PM(UTC)
omgfrost

Was thanked: 83 time(s) in 66 post(s)
botwhat;45253 wrote:
ok so I built a _mulligan and settings.txt for dragon priest. I'll start working on a _discoveries file. I'd like to watch it play for a while and pick out the top options to put in there. I think I can tweak that pretty easily. To start with here's the files I created. There are my first attempts at this so please help me tweak as needed.

_mulligan.txt

_settings.txt

I'll add the other files as I create them.

It's always interesting and important when some other is testing new stuff as doing like that we are gonna cover HR behavior nearly 100% for every kind of deck archetype. Keep up the good work and dont hesitate to post the leftover stuff!
Join our discord if you want too!
mrgodai
#2339 Posted : Saturday, January 21, 2017 1:49:37 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 41 post(s)
Sychronicity;45258 wrote:
Just got Rank 5 Wild NA with Scottbreak's Pirate Warrior using his new files. Instead of subbing out Mortal Strike, I subbed out Cultist for the Ooze. Here's the stats for Rank 9 to 5:

did you run 2x arcanite? or 1 with leeroy?
Sychronicity
#2340 Posted : Saturday, January 21, 2017 1:54:31 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 2 post(s)
mrgodai;45262 wrote:
did you run 2x arcanite? or 1 with leeroy?

I ran 2x arcanite, no leeroy
1 user thanked Sychronicity for this useful post.
mrgodai on 1/21/2017(UTC)
dutchpowner
#2341 Posted : Saturday, January 21, 2017 6:00:58 AM(UTC)
dutchpowner

Was thanked: 115 time(s) in 25 post(s)
Finally hit the rank 5 mark, thanks to to updated wild warrior version of scottbreak.
I'm at the EU server, changed nothing in the deck/setting and ran the bot at random through the day.
Don't forget to use the thank you button on my first post in the dutchpowner's Meta Decks for Vision AI topic :))

reems
#2300 Posted : Saturday, January 21, 2017 7:57:03 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
reems;45186 wrote:
I reached rank 5 with dre's standard midrage shamy After arround 1000 minutes(rank 18 to 5) yesterday. After yoyoing a bit between 5 and 7 IT still had 57 percent winrate

rank 4 EU

otkpotato
#2342 Posted : Saturday, January 21, 2017 11:43:05 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 70 time(s) in 57 post(s)

10 hours 97 games rank 19 to rank 5 wild warrior NA server LOOOOOOOOOOL

F*** midrange shaman and how long it takes and how hard ive been stuck.

i love you scott and sepe ! thanks for silver and the files ! i would also like to thank the community here for changing my ways... warrior is the way !

oh i also run a significantly different decklist from scott but i think this account got lucky . we'll see how long the rest take. if they're all 10-15 hours then it'll be more concrete and ill post decklist. (the rest are at rank 7 about 60+ total games in from 19)

edit: 1 hour later second one hit 5 from 7.
i think this one was frrom 17-> 5 not as lucky as the first.

1 more to go...
1 user thanked otkpotato for this useful post.
scottbreak on 1/21/2017(UTC)
mrgodai
#2343 Posted : Saturday, January 21, 2017 2:51:03 PM(UTC)

otkpotato;45268 wrote:

10 hours 97 games rank 19 to rank 5 wild warrior NA server LOOOOOOOOOOL

F*** midrange shaman and how long it takes and how hard ive been stuck.

i love you scott and sepe ! thanks for silver and the files ! i would also like to thank the community here for changing my ways... warrior is the way !

oh i also run a significantly different decklist from scott but i think this account got lucky . we'll see how long the rest take. if they're all 10-15 hours then it'll be more concrete and ill post decklist. (the rest are at rank 7 about 60+ total games in from 19)

edit: 1 hour later second one hit 5 from 7.
i think this one was frrom 17-> 5 not as lucky as the first.

1 more to go...

significantly different how? plus your winrate against warlock is amazing from 7 to 5
Franik
#2349 Posted : Saturday, January 21, 2017 3:14:46 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I need help.
I am using Scottbreaks pirate warrior and I noticed that if the southsea deckhand is played, the bot attacks with the weapon first, ofc if the weapon has 1 charge, the minion doesn't attack because the weapon ends.
Is there a way to fix this?
mrgodai
#2351 Posted : Saturday, January 21, 2017 3:29:42 PM(UTC)

Franik;45272 wrote:
I need help.
I am using Scottbreaks pirate warrior and I noticed that if the southsea deckhand is played, the bot attacks with the weapon first, ofc if the weapon has 1 charge, the minion doesn't attack because the weapon ends.

you need to post the ENTIRE silverfish log of that game to
http://www.hearthranger....ate--OG--Kara--MSG.aspx

please look at other people's posts and see how they use pastebin.com or spoiler tag

Okdemir
#2350 Posted : Saturday, January 21, 2017 3:30:16 PM(UTC)

Franik;45272 wrote:
I need help.

you need to put the files (deck u using) the main silverfish folder i think. I just watched some bot action today and it never missplay. Oh actually vs mage it doesnt kill the water elemental and that cause the lost game but not bad in general.
otkpotato
#2344 Posted : Saturday, January 21, 2017 4:14:43 PM(UTC)

mrgodai;45271 wrote:
significantly different how? plus your winrate against warlock is amazing from 7 to 5

naw that win rate was from 17->5. 7->5 was in an hour but the games were put in that record as well. i usually erase history every 2 days so this did it in less than that lol.
first screenshot data was 1st account 19->5
second SS was 2nd account 17->5
i wasnt really surprised against renolock but i was surprised how it went against aggro shaman as its supposed to counter pirate warrior. it also did better than i expected against reno/dragon priests i thought it'll get rekt.
the one thats unexpected is how good egg druid was

3rd account is 2 stars from rank 5 so i think its enough data to post

and against warlock, leeroy increases win rate against them significantly. if they dont have reno, they'll tap for reno lowering their health. and leeroy can get them turn 5-7 before they can reno or tap for one.

decklist

Card Choices
i found that ship's cannon wasnt doing as well as i thought it would. usually turn 4 and 5 you want to play weapon. even if you have cannon down if you draw a weapon you're going to play that weapon. ofcourse cannon is good value IF the draw sequence favors it but other than that... meh. my stats 10 hours and 10.5 hours both were running 1 cannon. warriors i had trouble with actually ran southsea captain. im thinking of going with southsea in the future.
i feel that ooze is a meh tech. draws are basically what wins and loses games and you basically prey on mid range etc so you need the most bang for your buck. you can ooze enemy weapon but if he still draws better than you then that tech you're sacrificing for every other class didnt do its job.
frothing i feel is mandatory. especially with leeroy and death bite. deathbite gives free charges on frothing. too many games frothing becomes the win condition.
not to mention turn 3 froth. turn 4 death. turn 5 leeroy. thats turn 5 16+ damage guaranteed. ofcourse that sequence is ideal.
and i feel that leeroy burst is mandatory especially against decks with small heals. without leeroy the opponent's small heals can add up and result in a loss.

decks that i feel are worth exploring are face shaman and egg druid. they can at times counter pirate warrior pretty hard.
time to test decklists on standard and see how it goes
3 users thanked otkpotato for this useful post.
botwhat on 1/21/2017(UTC), mrgodai on 1/21/2017(UTC), aiyanjoe on 1/23/2017(UTC)
botwhat
#2347 Posted : Saturday, January 21, 2017 6:40:07 PM(UTC)
botwhat

Was thanked: 225 time(s) in 58 post(s)
otkpotato;45278 wrote:
naw that win rate was from 17->5. 7->5 was in an hour but the games were put in that record as well. i usually erase history every 2 days so this did it in less than that lol.
first screenshot data was 1st account 19->5
second SS was 2nd account 17->5
i wasnt really surprised against renolock but i was surprised how it went against aggro shaman as its supposed to counter pirate warrior. it also did better than i expected against reno/dragon priests i thought it'll get rekt.
the one thats unexpected is how good egg druid was

3rd account is 2 stars from rank 5 so i think its enough data to post

and against warlock, leeroy increases win rate against them significantly. if they dont have reno, they'll tap for reno lowering their health. and leeroy can get them turn 5-7 before they can reno or tap for one.

decklist

Card Choices
i found that ship's cannon wasnt doing as well as i thought it would. usually turn 4 and 5 you want to play weapon. even if you have cannon down if you draw a weapon you're going to play that weapon. ofcourse cannon is good value IF the draw sequence favors it but other than that... meh. my stats 10 hours and 10.5 hours both were running 1 cannon. warriors i had trouble with actually ran southsea captain. im thinking of going with southsea in the future.
i feel that ooze is a meh tech. draws are basically what wins and loses games and you basically prey on mid range etc so you need the most bang for your buck. you can ooze enemy weapon but if he still draws better than you then that tech you're sacrificing for every other class didnt do its job.
frothing i feel is mandatory. especially with leeroy and death bite. deathbite gives free charges on frothing. too many games frothing becomes the win condition.
not to mention turn 3 froth. turn 4 death. turn 5 leeroy. thats turn 5 16+ damage guaranteed. ofcourse that sequence is ideal.
and i feel that leeroy burst is mandatory especially against decks with small heals. without leeroy the opponent's small heals can add up and result in a loss.

decks that i feel are worth exploring are face shaman and egg druid. they can at times counter pirate warrior pretty hard.
time to test decklists on standard and see how it goes

are you using the most current configs? I'll give this a try and I want to try and push for legend on one of them. I'm about 50 wins away from golden shaman so I've been letting it run on standard to finish that up. Running aggro shaman and have been hovering around rank 5 - 6 can't seem to push through any lower.
otkpotato
#2348 Posted : Saturday, January 21, 2017 7:13:11 PM(UTC)

botwhat;45279 wrote:
are you using the most current configs? I'll give this a try and I want to try and push for legend on one of them. I'm about 50 wins away from golden shaman so I've been letting it run on standard to finish that up. Running aggro shaman and have been hovering around rank 5 - 6 can't seem to push through any lower.

yes im using the most recent files.
currently im testing standard... different decklist from wild ofcourse. started on rank 13. 9W0L so far. i think it can hit 5 easily too.
lol

Edit : streak ended at 12. first loss... against a pirate warrior...
1 user thanked otkpotato for this useful post.
mrgodai on 1/21/2017(UTC)
TheRandomOne
#2352 Posted : Saturday, January 21, 2017 9:00:04 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 12 post(s)
just wondering with regards to the bonus and negative score think when doing combos is there like a scale for it like should i be adding smaller numbers like 1-10 to things or should i be using bigger numbers like 100-1000.

Was thinking about trying to make an otk deck for the bot.
geraltrivia
#2354 Posted : Saturday, January 21, 2017 9:20:55 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Rank 5 with scottbreak wild pirate warrior (na) again.

Thanks!
1 user thanked geraltrivia for this useful post.
scottbreak on 1/21/2017(UTC)
sepefeets
#2353 Posted : Saturday, January 21, 2017 11:25:05 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 584 time(s) in 238 post(s)
TheRandomOne;45282 wrote:
just wondering with regards to the bonus and negative score think when doing combos is there like a scale for it like should i be adding smaller numbers like 1-10 to things or should i be using bigger numbers like 100-1000.

Was thinking about trying to make an otk deck for the bot.

Read Dre's guide from the OP, particularly the part about sim'ing with test.txt.
genelu
#2355 Posted : Sunday, January 22, 2017 2:54:54 AM(UTC)

// This File: decklist.txt
// Author: scottbreak
// Version: 1.0 and update to 1.1 (19-Jan-17)
// Deck Name: Wild Pirate Warrior
// Hero: Warrior
// Deck Type: Aggro

-1 ooze/+1 Brawl

Rank 17 to 5 in 22 days (Jan 19 server shutdown and rollback to Jan 14) in CN server the Nightmare mode.
1 user thanked genelu for this useful post.
scottbreak on 1/22/2017(UTC)
RomaFilipe
#2356 Posted : Monday, January 23, 2017 1:46:46 AM(UTC)

Running Pirate Warrior can't get past rank 17. Using silver fish and the _combo _mulligan and setting files on silverfish folder. Silver.exe seems to be running well with board constantly updating and no errors. I still see some wtf missplays here and there that cost an otherwise won game.
170 Pages«<114115116117118>»