Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

170 Pages«<115116117118119>»
Project Rank 5
otkpotato
#2357 Posted : Monday, January 23, 2017 2:00:52 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 70 time(s) in 57 post(s)
RomaFilipe;45308 wrote:
Running Pirate Warrior can't get past rank 17. Using silver fish and the _combo _mulligan and setting files on silverfish folder. Silver.exe seems to be running well with board constantly updating and no errors. I still see some wtf missplays here and there that cost an otherwise won game.

go to bot control options. what version are you running?
Dre
#2335 Posted : Monday, January 23, 2017 4:09:15 AM(UTC)

Groups: HSModerator, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 480 time(s) in 315 post(s)
dohh;45251 wrote:
@dre did u check the new midrange jade shaman that lifecoach is using? is very good against control and aggressive decks and i would say is the same style of your midrange so maybe the bot can play almost perfectly

will look into it :)
RomaFilipe
#2358 Posted : Monday, January 23, 2017 12:32:36 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
otkpotato;45309 wrote:
go to bot control options. what version are you running?

I managed to climb to rank 9 now. I downgraded silverfish A.I. to v125.2SE because I read somewhere in the forum this could fix some issues.
Iso
#2327 Posted : Monday, January 23, 2017 12:40:46 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Dre;45241 wrote:

Difference is simple, Face settings ignore most minions and go face. Rush makes favourable trades but goes face after that. At least this is how it's intended. Ofc the AI is a continously changing thing since new cards and new meta's develop.

Any idea why scottbreak's agro pirate warrior then invests 3-4 dmg into killing Finley or invests 4 dmg into killing Piloted Shredder and when minion pops out even more to kill it too?.. it even invests 6+ dmg into killing Am'gam Rager (1/5) :~
Iso
#2359 Posted : Monday, January 23, 2017 12:43:40 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 10 post(s)
RomaFilipe;45313 wrote:
I managed to climb to rank 9 now. I downgraded silverfish A.I. to v125.2SE because I read somewhere in the forum this could fix some issues.

Downgraded from what version? oO
apex2
#2362 Posted : Monday, January 23, 2017 1:06:33 PM(UTC)

Got to Rank 5 with Scotts Wild Pirate Warrior with all the default stuff over the course of 3 nights, thanks buddy! :)

Proof: http://i.imgur.com/R2fK09M.png
Zarozym
#2363 Posted : Monday, January 23, 2017 1:15:45 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 7 post(s)
He did it! Last month he floundered at rank 6 - 3 stars but the bot just hit rank 5 on EU. Scottbreak's latest Pirate Warrior list, but instead of 1 Mortal Strike and 2 Heroic Strikes; I went with 2 Mortal strikes and 1 Heroic Strike for that extra little reach past a taunt.

Huge thanks to Sepesfeet, Dre, Scottbreak and all the crew who made this! You guys rock!

Took a bit of time, but he did it.
Franik3
#2364 Posted : Monday, January 23, 2017 2:53:36 PM(UTC)

Impressive deck!

http://imgur.com/a/iJmnJ Data - 1 Day - Wild - Rank 25 to 5
RomaFilipe
#2360 Posted : Monday, January 23, 2017 4:16:58 PM(UTC)

Iso;45317 wrote:
Downgraded from what version? oO

The latest I guess. Didn't know which one it was exactly but I ran a program that auto updated silverfish.
RomaFilipe
#2365 Posted : Monday, January 23, 2017 6:16:44 PM(UTC)

Currently hovering at rank 7-8. Was able to get 6 at some point but it's getting tougher now.
mrgodai
#2361 Posted : Monday, January 23, 2017 6:55:21 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 41 post(s)
RomaFilipe;45321 wrote:
The latest I guess. Didn't know which one it was exactly but I ran a program that auto updated silverfish.

yeah you were using standard silverfish and not sepefeet's. that's why you werent climbing
Zarozym
#2366 Posted : Monday, January 23, 2017 6:56:50 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 7 post(s)
RomaFilipe;45324 wrote:
Currently hovering at rank 7-8. Was able to get 6 at some point but it's getting tougher now.

Try to alternate at what hours you let the bot run. It really helps.
botwhat
#2367 Posted : Monday, January 23, 2017 8:42:36 PM(UTC)
botwhat

Was thanked: 225 time(s) in 58 post(s)
I'm running wild pirate atm trying to get legend and biggest misplay I'm seeing at the moment is that it ignores brann which against midrange shaman = inc jinyu or something that we don't want to see. Is there anyway to have it run face but tell it that brann is a must kill?
aiyanjoe
#2345 Posted : Monday, January 23, 2017 9:50:01 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
otkpotato;45278 wrote:
naw that win rate was from 17->5. 7->5 was in an hour but the games were put in that record as well. i usually erase history every 2 days so this did it in less than that lol.
first screenshot data was 1st account 19->5
second SS was 2nd account 17->5
i wasnt really surprised against renolock but i was surprised how it went against aggro shaman as its supposed to counter pirate warrior. it also did better than i expected against reno/dragon priests i thought it'll get rekt.
the one thats unexpected is how good egg druid was

3rd account is 2 stars from rank 5 so i think its enough data to post

and against warlock, leeroy increases win rate against them significantly. if they dont have reno, they'll tap for reno lowering their health. and leeroy can get them turn 5-7 before they can reno or tap for one.

decklist

Card Choices
i found that ship's cannon wasnt doing as well as i thought it would. usually turn 4 and 5 you want to play weapon. even if you have cannon down if you draw a weapon you're going to play that weapon. ofcourse cannon is good value IF the draw sequence favors it but other than that... meh. my stats 10 hours and 10.5 hours both were running 1 cannon. warriors i had trouble with actually ran southsea captain. im thinking of going with southsea in the future.
i feel that ooze is a meh tech. draws are basically what wins and loses games and you basically prey on mid range etc so you need the most bang for your buck. you can ooze enemy weapon but if he still draws better than you then that tech you're sacrificing for every other class didnt do its job.
frothing i feel is mandatory. especially with leeroy and death bite. deathbite gives free charges on frothing. too many games frothing becomes the win condition.
not to mention turn 3 froth. turn 4 death. turn 5 leeroy. thats turn 5 16+ damage guaranteed. ofcourse that sequence is ideal.
and i feel that leeroy burst is mandatory especially against decks with small heals. without leeroy the opponent's small heals can add up and result in a loss.

decks that i feel are worth exploring are face shaman and egg druid. they can at times counter pirate warrior pretty hard.
time to test decklists on standard and see how it goes

you are really good, I use your decklist,and hit 5, thx
1 user thanked aiyanjoe for this useful post.
otkpotato on 1/23/2017(UTC)
otkpotato
#2346 Posted : Monday, January 23, 2017 10:12:06 PM(UTC)

aiyanjoe;45331 wrote:
you are really good, I use your decklist,and hit 5, thx

how long did it take you? did you use cannon or southsea captain?
RomaFilipe
#2368 Posted : Monday, January 23, 2017 11:31:44 PM(UTC)

Just reached rank 5 using pirate warrior deck so thanks a lot for that. I grinded from rank 8 to 5 manually though since the bot seemed to be stuck at 7-8. One question I have is if I do need to stay at rank 5 until end of season to get rank 5 rewards or it doesn't matter if I lose this rank because it only matters if you actually hit the specific rank once?
otkpotato
#2369 Posted : Monday, January 23, 2017 11:38:26 PM(UTC)

RomaFilipe;45335 wrote:
Just reached rank 5 using pirate warrior deck so thanks a lot for that. I grinded from rank 8 to 5 manually though since the bot seemed to be stuck at 7-8. One question I have is if I do need to stay at rank 5 until end of season to get rank 5 rewards or it doesn't matter if I lose this rank because it only matters if you actually hit the specific rank once?

it doesnt matter if you lose it. i deranked all my accounts to grind gold portrait moment i hit 5.
mrgodai
#2370 Posted : Tuesday, January 24, 2017 12:00:46 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 41 post(s)

hit rank 5 on my 3rd account today. this is from rank 10 1 star. I used scott's latest files. however 1 minor change with -1 Bloodsail +1 Frothing Berserker

my 4th account with Dre's old midrange shaman ( +bloodlust -rag) isnt doing well at all, no dust to upgrade it. looks like it wont be hitting 5 again.
Dre
#2372 Posted : Tuesday, January 24, 2017 6:42:44 AM(UTC)

Groups: HSModerator, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 480 time(s) in 315 post(s)
@ustica

accidently removed your post when trying to move it - something froze.

Can you try:

- Check settings.txt if useExternalProcess = true;
- Makes sure you check if you either press play or edit task to let the silver,ext loading. It doesnt load when you run Hearthranger. only when you press play or edit task.

Dont run silver.exe manualy
ustica
#2373 Posted : Tuesday, January 24, 2017 7:29:55 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 20 post(s)
settings.txt is, in facts, an xml, right?

I see a confusing, almost unreadable set of xml instructions. If I use FIND to locate "useExternalProcess" I can see it has an "= true" in the options.

So it should work, but it doesnt'. The external bot dos windows never opens in any case.
170 Pages«<115116117118119>»