Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

19 Pages«<23456>»
[Vision AI] Ljac's Hearthranger Decks
Incredibility
#64 Posted : Thursday, January 18, 2018 7:56:54 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Hey Ljac,

There's a small mistake in your Zoolock mulligan file.
In line 18, the card ID is ICC_038 but should be EX1_302 as you noted in the comment in the line before
Ljac
#65 Posted : Sunday, January 21, 2018 10:03:47 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 74 time(s) in 15 post(s)
Sorry for the inactivity, I have finals to focus on so I get almost no time to work on this. Today, Zoolock reached rank 4. The total number of games was around 150 (I started running it on Ranked yesterday, had a 63% winrate to Rank 7 in 80 games, today it reached rank 4 in another 70 games with a 53% winrate).

When my finals are over, I will do a small revision of the decks and fix the mistakes, but for now I have no time. Zoolock reaches Rank 5 with relative ease, so I recommend running that. You can run other decks to farm quests if you want to as they should all have 90%+ winrate by now.

1 user thanked Ljac for this useful post.
scottbreak on 1/25/2018(UTC)
tebessa
#66 Posted : Tuesday, January 23, 2018 3:07:08 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 16 post(s)
hit rank 5 in wild with standard deck Ljac Dragon Priest
Nataniel88
#67 Posted : Wednesday, January 24, 2018 12:13:43 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 27 time(s) in 13 post(s)
I've tried Aggro Druid for a while, but with pretty bad results (winratio below 40% at ranks 8-10). I've made some changes - swapped Penguin, 2x Wolf and Cult Master for 2x Golakka, 2x Southsea Captain + I've made few tweaks in files (with Mulligan mostly and behavior of Corridor Creepers) and winrato increased to 45,2% (19-23). Still unsatisfying, but I will test it more next night.
panin_pes
#68 Posted : Thursday, January 25, 2018 4:21:37 AM(UTC)

hit 5 rank with zoolock. many thanks
Task statistics
c4summer
#69 Posted : Thursday, January 25, 2018 3:29:24 PM(UTC)

Can anyone help me in using these decks ?
I don't know how to make them work, i mean with all the files, i don't know where to put them and how to import them into heartranger
darkmoonbcn
#71 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 5:04:44 AM(UTC)

Hi, I would like to know what configuration you have in your bot, since I downloaded it and I did not modify any parameter. and with zoolock I do not pass of rano 10. help please. Silverfish told me not to use it because it is outdated. someone helps :)
Nataniel88
#70 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 12:31:18 PM(UTC)

c4summer;54080 wrote:
Can anyone help me in using these decks ?
I don't know how to make them work, i mean with all the files, i don't know where to put them and how to import them into heartranger

There is a tutorial:

http://www.hearthranger....et_from_other_source.htm
Ljac
#72 Posted : Saturday, January 27, 2018 9:40:14 AM(UTC)

darkmoonbcn;54088 wrote:
Hi, I would like to know what configuration you have in your bot, since I downloaded it and I did not modify any parameter. and with zoolock I do not pass of rano 10. help please. Silverfish told me not to use it because it is outdated. someone helps :)

Don't have any special configurations. I'm using the config as provided and run the same deck. Perhaps you are running it over too few games. The bot reached rank 4 after 100-ish games, which depending on whether or not you have the full version or not, might take you a few days.
tebessa
#73 Posted : Monday, January 29, 2018 4:40:53 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Worst deck is Tempo Rogue 30% winrate and a lot of miss plays
Nataniel88
#74 Posted : Tuesday, January 30, 2018 11:24:01 AM(UTC)

I've got rank 5 tonight on my second acc with your Zoolock, thanks a lot Ljac :)

I really love your configs, the comments are just awesome. I've learned a lot from them and I was able to add my own files.

Keep a good work, I hope you will update your configs after upcomming nerfs.
fucurzzz
#75 Posted : Wednesday, January 31, 2018 6:35:08 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Hi guys, i got the config into bot and let it run whole day, starting from rank 13, now I'm rank 14.
Any possible solution? Did I something wrong? I think it uses right configuration,
because it's shown in the bottom of bot window that he is using open ai with zoolock config.

-------------------- UPDATE ------------------------

I let it play overnight for 7 hours, starting from rank 20. It is now rank 19.
I heard a lot of guys climb to rank 5 with this, any possible help?
Cant be the one who cant reach rank 5 :\
Falconer210
#76 Posted : Thursday, February 1, 2018 8:39:20 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 5 post(s)
fucurzzz;54227 wrote:
I let it play overnight for 7 hours, starting from rank 20. It is now rank 19.
I heard a lot of guys climb to rank 5 with this, any possible help?
Cant be the one who cant reach rank 5 :\

I found a problem with the files as they are: it's conceding most of the games. I had an 18% winrate last night in more than a 100 games. That's awful, even for a bot.

I'm trying the files now without the concede.json and see how they perform.

Edit:
I just did a count: last night the bot conceded 93 times due to the extra concede rules.
Ljac
#77 Posted : Thursday, February 1, 2018 12:26:25 PM(UTC)

Falconer210;54246 wrote:
I found a problem with the files as they are: it's conceding most of the games. I had an 18% winrate last night in more than a 100 games. That's awful, even for a bot.

I'm trying the files now without the concede.json and see how they perform.

Edit:
I just did a count: last night the bot conceded 93 times due to the extra concede rules.

It's actually kinda weird. The bot never conceded for me, yet some people have issues. Maybe my version of Hearthranger is broken? It shouldn't be, I've updated it many times. For now, if it helps, remove the rules, but I don't think the Concede.json even works. I'll work on it later, it used to help against Mill decks a lot (the bot just conceded if it wasn't winning when it had no cards).
fucurzzz
#78 Posted : Thursday, February 1, 2018 3:42:52 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Ljac;54250 wrote:
It's actually kinda weird. The bot never conceded for me, yet some people have issues. Maybe my version of Hearthranger is broken? It shouldn't be, I've updated it many times. For now, if it helps, remove the rules, but I don't think the Concede.json even works. I'll work on it later, it used to help against Mill decks a lot (the bot just conceded if it wasn't winning when it had no cards).

I noticed that too, so I removed the concede.json file when I started botting for the second time. Still don't understand why bot can't go further than rank 15, at least for me.
2more4me
#79 Posted : Thursday, February 1, 2018 6:17:52 PM(UTC)

I am not sure why but the bot always concede so that I stuck on rank 20 with your files. I tried your zoolock and use the 10.5.1
Any suggestion?
Nataniel88
#80 Posted : Friday, February 2, 2018 5:28:59 AM(UTC)

Well, my bot doesn't consede, but somehow I can't get above rank 15 from 2 days. Tried Zoo and Pally, both about 45% winratio max. I watched a few games and I didn't notice a lot of hard missplays, but bot definetely don't know how to play against Cubelock which is dominating the ladder right now on EU. Maybe it is just a meta and not good decks for bot to get through it.
2more4me
#81 Posted : Friday, February 2, 2018 5:40:33 AM(UTC)

Nataniel88;54263 wrote:
Well, my bot doesn't consede, but somehow I can't get above rank 15 from 2 days. Tried Zoo and Pally, both about 45% winratio max. I watched a few games and I didn't notice a lot of hard missplays, but bot definetely don't know how to play against Cubelock which is dominating the ladder right now on EU. Maybe it is just a meta and not good decks for bot to get through it.

I started last season with botting and I used a custom Pirate Worrior. I was able to get rank 7 max. I think the most time I was rank 9 (+-1)
mrgodai
#82 Posted : Friday, February 2, 2018 1:00:55 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 41 post(s)
2more4me;54264 wrote:
I started last season with botting and I used a custom Pirate Worrior. I was able to get rank 7 max. I think the most time I was rank 9 (+-1)

pirate warrior only does somewhat better in wild. but i get horrible winrate against aggro paladins/hunter/druid there.

been hitting 5 every season except last. the bot would hit as high as 6 but then drop all the way to 9-10 after encounter those aggros back to back.
Ljac
#83 Posted : Friday, February 2, 2018 7:43:10 PM(UTC)

mrgodai;54266 wrote:
pirate warrior only does somewhat better in wild. but i get horrible winrate against aggro paladins/hunter/druid there.

been hitting 5 every season except last. the bot would hit as high as 6 but then drop all the way to 9-10 after encounter those aggros back to back.

If you're playing Wild, it's always better just to play that Pirate Warrior variant with Dr Boom, Grom and Loatheb. That indeed is easy Rank 5, but for now I'm focusing on Standard decks. Reno decks are running rampant in Wild, which is why decks HR plays well are less consistent.
19 Pages«<23456>»