Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

19 Pages123>»
[Vision AI] Ljac's Hearthranger Decks
Ljac
#1 Posted : Sunday, December 31, 2017 12:26:13 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 74 time(s) in 15 post(s)
Greetings. Here you can find updated (as long as I update them, though), Vision AI configs. All tests are done on EU, so expect slightly higher winrates on other regions, especially NA. If a deck is untested, you can usually tell how well it does by Casual concede games. In these games, most of the times the bot plays against other bots. If it cannot reach a 95% or higher winrate, it usually means that the deck probably can't reach Rank 5, especially on EU. Some decks, like Dragon Priest, might be an exception to this problem, but only if they are untested. Others might recover once I fix some misplays, but generally speaking, most misplays that do happen (like 2/3) are Hearthranger bugs, and if you encounter them, report them through the debug tool.

If you have bugs to report (in my configs, that is, report Vision AI bugs throught Hearthranger), please attach the replay file so I can see the match for myself - that is the painless way.

Under the spoiler, you can find out how:

If you have suggestions on changes, or even your fixes, post them in the comments, preferably with winrates side by side, and I'll likely implement them.

If you want me to create a config for some deck, just ask, however I need you to test it because it's very likely I won't be able to; I don't nearly have the time to run the bot 24/7, nor do I have a full account - I do this for fun, to learn a bit. Also, I don't have all the cards :P

All the decks will be hosted on GitHub as that is the easiest way for me to manage. Sharing and remixing is, of course, allowed. This is not my property and you're free to improve on the configs, even claim them as your own. I don't really care :)

Lastly, I would recommend you avoid running this on weaker machines. The reason is a lot of the time a weaker machine will make crucial mistakes like miss lethal. For an example, I've run this on my i3 laptop with 8 GB of RAM. In around 200 games I've seen 10 game changing misplays that don't happen on my i5 8GB RAM desktop. Even if it is just 5%, 5% in terms of winrate is A LOT.

Post Nerf decks

Legacy decks (for daily wins and quests I guess?)

CHANGELOG
47 users thanked Ljac for this useful post.
nelooo on 12/31/2017(UTC), tebessa on 12/31/2017(UTC), JoyAdmin on 12/31/2017(UTC), botwhat on 12/31/2017(UTC), organizm on 12/31/2017(UTC), Psyrodon on 1/1/2018(UTC), Dehuhn on 1/1/2018(UTC), CCobram on 1/1/2018(UTC), Hellscreamgold on 1/1/2018(UTC), Drago on 1/1/2018(UTC), gaconbietvo on 1/2/2018(UTC), zws on 1/4/2018(UTC), dohh on 1/4/2018(UTC), zoloki on 1/5/2018(UTC), Silversurfer3456 on 1/5/2018(UTC), mary7 on 1/6/2018(UTC), zOrkaaa on 1/6/2018(UTC), Incredibility on 1/7/2018(UTC), domino0907 on 1/11/2018(UTC), Spoofjack on 1/21/2018(UTC), hlaalu93 on 1/23/2018(UTC), TastySpicySausage on 1/23/2018(UTC), Theres on 2/1/2018(UTC), NightyBot on 2/3/2018(UTC), whitegandalf on 2/7/2018(UTC), distance on 2/9/2018(UTC), Legioner on 2/10/2018(UTC), SuperKlaccLY on 2/10/2018(UTC), jchan0425 on 2/11/2018(UTC), Eliboyi on 2/13/2018(UTC), beastman on 2/13/2018(UTC), BotBro on 2/14/2018(UTC), zenkarus on 2/17/2018(UTC), WiiU on 2/23/2018(UTC), ashkernazi on 2/23/2018(UTC), WinXP on 2/26/2018(UTC), maxi1 on 3/6/2018(UTC), Bagranger on 3/9/2018(UTC), dutchpowner on 3/15/2018(UTC), dothedance on 3/18/2018(UTC), javo32 on 4/1/2018(UTC), l3lackitty on 4/2/2018(UTC), Twister on 4/8/2018(UTC), Handbra on 4/21/2018(UTC), dhausnuff on 6/5/2018(UTC), davisolter on 9/27/2018(UTC), Delicioso on 12/8/2018(UTC)
p0ljp0p1234567
#2 Posted : Sunday, December 31, 2017 1:26:52 AM(UTC)

Thanks dude !!!
nelooo
#3 Posted : Sunday, December 31, 2017 1:43:01 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Thank you.
tebessa
#4 Posted : Sunday, December 31, 2017 12:50:11 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 16 post(s)
i will try these decks in new season and i will report winrate
botwhat
#5 Posted : Sunday, December 31, 2017 2:47:31 PM(UTC)
botwhat

Was thanked: 225 time(s) in 58 post(s)
Nice Work Ljac. I like how you wrote some of the logic in the files. I'll test these out when I have time and see how they work. I think you'll find control decks very difficult to build properly. I'm very interested in dragon priest. I worked on that one on silverfish for months and started to get it working pretty well but current and previous dragon priest require a lot of though because of the discoveries. Some of the files you wrote should help with that some so I want to test that one first. To bad not old school dragon priest that just relied on dragon synergy with no discovery. Great work
darkmoonbcn
#6 Posted : Sunday, December 31, 2017 3:39:54 PM(UTC)

Hi, good job.
I have a newbie question.
Once the file was downloaded, I created the deck (murloc_pala) and inside the CustomComfig folder I created another one with the name (murloc_pala) and I downloaded all the files inside it.
then I open the deck_config.ini file and name it pala_murloc = murloc_pala.
gusrdo and to operate the bot.
the question is correct all the steps for the bot to work with that default configuration?
Radio
#7 Posted : Sunday, December 31, 2017 10:05:57 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Sorry really noob question, how do we download these files?

Thanks for your hard work!
1 user thanked Radio for this useful post.
Vikx on 2/28/2018(UTC)
pinto2
#9 Posted : Sunday, December 31, 2017 10:29:02 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Will test all of them this season, when I get my Hearthranger to work again..
My computer still thinks the hearthranger.exe is a virus when I update it to 10.4.4, really hope someone knows how to fix this.

EDIT: Got it to work, don't ask me how..
I don't think I have all the cards in any of the decks you have uploaded, will report back when I have completed my daily quest to tell you which one I will be testing for the next 10-12 hours.
pinto2
#8 Posted : Sunday, December 31, 2017 10:30:44 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Radio;53562 wrote:
Sorry really noob question, how do we download these files?

Thanks for your hard work!

Download the files, open your Hearthranger folder put the files into CustomConfig, open deck_config and go to the button and write "NameOfYourDeck = NameOfTheFolder".
1 user thanked pinto2 for this useful post.
l3lackitty on 4/2/2018(UTC)
Ljac
#11 Posted : Monday, January 1, 2018 1:46:50 AM(UTC)

To download these files you can clone them, ehich will download them either as a zip or as a repository. What I recommend is that you set the repository in the Hearthranger CustomConfigs folder. Then, before running Hearthranger, you can run GitHub Desktop or the bash command and it will automatically update the decks for you. The folders are all set, all you have to do is either name your Hearthstone decks the way I name mine in the config, or change the config names to be the same as your Hearthstone deck names.

Currently I'm having issues with electricity in my house, so naturally I cannot test any decks. For people that don't have many cards I might create budget decks, but so far only Dragon Priest, Aggro Druid and Evolve Shaman are playable among those because they don't require that many legendaries, at most 1.
2 users thanked Ljac for this useful post.
wmyangaaron on 2/13/2018(UTC), Onyx on 2/24/2018(UTC)
striker18
#12 Posted : Monday, January 1, 2018 5:21:56 AM(UTC)

Hello and happy new year for everybody!

@Ljac: Thank you for the good work.

Yesterday I tested SecretMage in casual mode. It had 100% winrate (conceded after every win). But I have seen some plays which I have not like. Nevertheless I wil test it on Ranked mode as well and we will see the result. I will post the result here.
Landrik
#17 Posted : Monday, January 1, 2018 7:01:37 AM(UTC)

Hey man, yesterday I tried the druid, and didnt have much luck with it, it always concedes. like 10 games in 24 minutes. But it looks good as far as playing goes. Thanks for the code and I ll keep you updated!
darkmoonbcn
#18 Posted : Monday, January 1, 2018 9:04:38 AM(UTC)

OK understood.
one last thing if I create a own deck I have k put files inside it?
Ljac
#13 Posted : Monday, January 1, 2018 3:40:16 PM(UTC)

striker18;53569 wrote:
Hello and happy new year for everybody!

@Ljac: Thank you for the good work.

Yesterday I tested SecretMage in casual mode. It had 100% winrate (conceded after every win). But I have seen some plays which I have not like. Nevertheless I wil test it on Ranked mode as well and we will see the result. I will post the result here.

Hello, can you please provide the files of the games it made the plays you didn't like? I made a very restrictive Primordial Glyph setup, but of all the decks I made, Secret mage has the least special rules.

Landrik;53570 wrote:
Hey man, yesterday I tried the druid, and didnt have much luck with it, it always concedes. like 10 games in 24 minutes. But it looks good as far as playing goes. Thanks for the code and I ll keep you updated!

Hey, can you also provide the replay files for those games? The concede only kicks in at VERY desperate moments - in fact, they're so desperate that I never even encountered the bot conceding that way. You can erase them if you want (just deleted Concede.json) but they simply exist to save a bit of time in games where people abuse the fact that a bot has no honor and will therefore not concede.
Landrik
#14 Posted : Tuesday, January 2, 2018 6:25:59 AM(UTC)

Ljac;53575 wrote:
Hello, can you please provide the files of the games it made the plays you didn't like? I made a very restrictive Primordial Glyph setup, but of all the decks I made, Secret mage has the least special rules.

Hey, can you also provide the replay files for those games? The concede only kicks in at VERY desperate moments - in fact, they're so desperate that I never even encountered the bot conceding that way. You can erase them if you want (just deleted Concede.json) but they simply exist to save a bit of time in games where people abuse the fact that a bot has no honor and will therefore not concede.

I would if I knew how, but thats what I did, I deleted the concede files but the bot isnt looking too good still, maybe im just having bad luck I havent ran it so much. It looks good tho, the cards itself, I will run it more today after I finish my 100g.

[img]https://imgur.com/a/JUjWg[/img]
Ljac
#15 Posted : Tuesday, January 2, 2018 6:59:19 AM(UTC)

Landrik;53593 wrote:
I would if I knew how, but thats what I did, I deleted the concede files but the bot isnt looking too good still, maybe im just having bad luck I havent ran it so much. It looks good tho, the cards itself, I will run it more today after I finish my 100g.

[img]https://imgur.com/a/JUjWg[/img]

Alright, I will update the original post to include a small tutorial on how to upload them. Without it there is not much I can do, and if you deleted the Concede.json and the bot is still conceding (it shouldn't concede at all at this point), you need to check the Hearthranger settings (especially the Concede if bot will obviously lose).

Your Auto Concede page should have all options unchecked, kind of like this:

Concede options
ilovezim
#19 Posted : Tuesday, January 2, 2018 9:12:42 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Are you new deck prophet?

Anyhow I downloaded all decks and ready to test them, which one do you think can reach rank 5 fastest?
1 user thanked ilovezim for this useful post.
criialone on 1/2/2018(UTC)
Ljac
#20 Posted : Tuesday, January 2, 2018 12:12:18 PM(UTC)

ilovezim;53598 wrote:
Are you new deck prophet?

Anyhow I downloaded all decks and ready to test them, which one do you think can reach rank 5 fastest?

I think Murloc Paladin can make it with some bug fixes. Currently it is the best deck statistically, loses only to Tempo Rogue and Cubelock. Spellbreaker is there for the Cubelock and the deck also keeps it for Edwin. The good thing is that the reason it loses to those decks is because Cubelock can sometimes destroy every bit of Tempo you have if you don't silence Lackey or Voidlord, while Tempo Rogue is the best Tempo deck in a while and will stomp if you draw poorly and they draw the nuts.

Other than that, Dragon Priest should be good. When I play it normally it absolutely stomps on every single deck there is - Kabal Songstealer can deal with Lackey, but the Acolyte can completely shut down the Giant game. Theoretically, the deck is not complex enough to cripple the bot as it is just a mid-late game aggro deck, and I've thrown out Glimmerroot, but from experience the past iteration with Keleseth (which is supposedly the highest winrate Dragon Priest) was the worst deck in casual I made, had around 75% winrate after I bugfixed it from its initial 54% winrate O.o

All in all, you'll have to test it. IMO it would be best to run Aggro Druid to 10, then spam Murloc Pally. Murloc Pally isn't as strong as Aggro Druid earlier because it is a bit less aggressive and well rounded. Also, Aggro Druid games tend to last around 25% less than Murloc Pally, meaning that you get to grind it out to Rank 10 quite a bit faster.

Someone also said Secret Mage had a 100% winrate in Casual which is surprising because it is a spell aggro deck. Soon I'll probably refresh the decks when people start playing newer stuff. If you can reach Rank 5 with any of these decks at this time of the season I'd be pleasantly surprised.
striker18
#21 Posted : Tuesday, January 2, 2018 12:15:21 PM(UTC)

Hello Ljac!

How can I provide the files of the games for you? How can I find them?

Nevertheless I ran the Secret Mage on ranked mode at Ranked15 today. The result was 22% winrate. I reported one misplay through the HearthRanger Debugger. Is it the correct way of reporting?
Ljac
#22 Posted : Tuesday, January 2, 2018 12:17:43 PM(UTC)

striker18;53604 wrote:
Hello Ljac!

How can I provide the files of the games for you? How can I find them?

Nevertheless I ran the Secret Mage on ranked mode at Ranked15 today. The result was 22% winrate. I reported one misplay through the HearthRanger Debugger. Is it the correct way of reporting?

Wow, then something is wrong. Even the worst decks I make at least get 45% WR. Check my original post. There is a small tutorial at the beginning (open the spoilers) which should make it clear how to submit the games.

If the bug you've encountered also happens with default Hearthranger config, then it was the right way. If only my config creates that kind of trouble, then no, you'll have to submit your replay files so I can see where the problem lies.
19 Pages123>»