Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

19 Pages«<34567>»
[Vision AI] Ljac's Hearthranger Decks
spyscouter
#86 Posted : Friday, February 2, 2018 10:21:11 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 17 post(s)
Somebody supposedly ran the standard zoo in wild and got to rank 2 with crazy win rates. Is it worth going for a wild zoo?
mrgodai
#87 Posted : Saturday, February 3, 2018 2:08:10 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 41 post(s)
spyscouter;54275 wrote:
Somebody supposedly ran the standard zoo in wild and got to rank 2 with crazy win rates. Is it worth going for a wild zoo?

i tried it in wild for 3 days near the end with bot and i can't get pass rank 7/8 during the last 3 days on EU, so YMMV.

However i did managed to make to rank 5 wild with zoolock manually from rank 8. took like 5 hours though. compare to wild aggro paladin, which took me only 1 hour manually from rank 9.
spyscouter
#88 Posted : Saturday, February 3, 2018 1:50:48 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 17 post(s)
mrgodai;54276 wrote:
i tried it in wild for 3 days near the end with bot and i can't get pass rank 7/8 during the last 3 days on EU, so YMMV.

However i did managed to make to rank 5 wild with zoolock manually from rank 8. took like 5 hours though. compare to wild aggro paladin, which took me only 1 hour manually from rank 9.

People talk about how much better they play manually than the bot. Can you give me some examples where you make the right winning decisions where the bot would lose?

I’m pretty good at programming and want to contribute, but I’m not sure what needs to be fixed.
mrgodai
#90 Posted : Saturday, February 3, 2018 11:52:13 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 41 post(s)
spyscouter;54278 wrote:
People talk about how much better they play manually than the bot. Can you give me some examples where you make the right winning decisions where the bot would lose?

I’m pretty good at programming and want to contribute, but I’m not sure what needs to be fixed.

2 biggest problems with the bot that i find besides misplays.

1. does not play around board wipe. like flamestrike or psychic scream on turn 7. it would actually play everything from the hand into those turns and gets wrecked. and it would sometimes trades in a way into a perfect defile wipe.
2. it can't decide when to trade or when to go face. I've seen the bot trade off the board when it could of left the opponent at 1hp instead.
Incredibility
#91 Posted : Sunday, February 4, 2018 2:24:18 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 9 post(s)
mrgodai;54281 wrote:
2 biggest problems with the bot that i find besides misplays.

1. does not play around board wipe. like flamestrike or psychic scream on turn 7. it would actually play everything from the hand into those turns and gets wrecked. and it would sometimes trades in a way into a perfect defile wipe.
2. it can't decide when to trade or when to go face. I've seen the bot trade off the board when it could of left the opponent at 1hp instead.

Regarding your first question, there's a Vision A.I. page for setting up the bot to play around AOE cards.
It already has a handy example that sets the bot to play around flamestrike.
Nataniel88
#92 Posted : Sunday, February 4, 2018 2:47:56 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 27 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Well, first of all Vision AI should work as intended. Sometimes though bot just does what he wants anyway. For example I've set Mortal Coil to be played first (InHandPlayPriority value set on 100) but bot still plays it last in the turn. Ljac can you explain this? I've set something like this:

"InHandPlayPriority":

{
"values":
[
{
"comment":"Always play this card first.",
"condition":"*",
"value":"100",
}
],
},

The same is with Life Tap - I can't force bot to use it first before other actions...
fucurzzz
#89 Posted : Monday, February 5, 2018 1:17:22 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
spyscouter;54278 wrote:

im in eu and 4 days botting max rank 14 and now rank 15. Nothing can let me climb. I use deck into files and file to bot, stick to rank from 1 genuary to now.
TheCobra
#16 Posted : Monday, February 5, 2018 3:15:46 PM(UTC)

Ljac;53595 wrote:
Alright, I will update the original post to include a small tutorial on how to upload them. Without it there is not much I can do, and if you deleted the Concede.json and the bot is still conceding (it shouldn't concede at all at this point), you need to check the Hearthranger settings (especially the Concede if bot will obviously lose).

Your Auto Concede page should have all options unchecked, kind of like this:

Concede options

I fixed the concede issue by basically setting the conditions of the extra concedes to something impossible, so they could never trigger.

Heres what my concede.json looks like if anyone is having that issue. I havent seen the bot concede since i changed this;

{
"GameCardId":"Concede",
"ConfigComment":"This is the extra auto concede settings file.",

"ExtraConcdeSettings":
{
"values":
[
{
"comment":"Concede when number of cards in hand is less than 3 and the health difference is 20 or more.",
"condition": "my_hand(count()) < -1 AND (opp_hero(count(), health) + opp_hero(count(), armor) - my_hero(count(), health) - my_hero(count(), armor)) <= 500",
"value":"1",
},

{
"comment":"Concede when deck has less than 2 cards left and you're not winning by at least 10 HP.",
"condition": "my_deck(count()) < 0 AND (my_hero(count(), health) + my_hero(count(), armor) - opp_hero(count(), health) - opp_hero(count(), armor)) < 1",
},

{
"comment":"Concede when you have 10 mana, your opponent has more than 2 more cards than you and more than 2 more minions than you.",
"condition": "my_hero(count(), max_mana) > 18 AND opp_hand(count()) > (my_hand(count()) + 8) AND my_minions(count()) < (opp_minions(count()) - 9)",
}
],
},
}
MamaMea23
#93 Posted : Wednesday, February 7, 2018 5:29:34 AM(UTC)

Any chance you will make a config for Cubelock? Is the deck too "hard" for the bot to play?
Aowin
#94 Posted : Wednesday, February 7, 2018 11:30:26 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Do we have any alternative card picks since the changes to patches the pirate and corridor creepers? or keep them? mainly for the druid aggro deck.

hlaalu93
#95 Posted : Wednesday, February 7, 2018 2:57:06 PM(UTC)

Meta is diffrent now, we are waiting for new meta deck chief
SuperKlaccLY
#96 Posted : Saturday, February 10, 2018 2:24:34 PM(UTC)

Hey. Need a config on the Murlock paladin post-patch. The old ones are not very good.
Ljac
#97 Posted : Saturday, February 10, 2018 4:08:49 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 74 time(s) in 15 post(s)
SuperKlaccLY;54454 wrote:
Hey. Need a config on the Murlock paladin post-patch. The old ones are not very good.

I have finished creating the new configs. They're up on GitHub at the moment, jsut need to check if they work with HR (could be some syntax errors), so they should be ready in around 30 minutes. I have also decided to discontinue some classes like Rogue, Shaman and Warrior (their configs will be available except for Warrior, because it just sucks so much) because the bot cannot play them very well, but have decided to introduce secondary decks, so now there is Cubelock and Zoolock, as well as both Murloc Paladin and Aggro Paladin.

All decks are untested (I literally wrote them from scratch today), but they should work relatively well.

Tell me how it goes after you're done testing them. I think every deck other than Cubelock shouldn't suck (Cubelock is a liability because it's a very specific, patient playstyle, and the bot plays greedily).
3 users thanked Ljac for this useful post.
bomichel4 on 2/10/2018(UTC), mary7 on 2/11/2018(UTC), BotBro on 2/11/2018(UTC)
bomichel4
#98 Posted : Saturday, February 10, 2018 4:52:01 PM(UTC)

Ljac;54456 wrote:
I have finished creating the new configs. They're up on GitHub at the moment, jsut need to check if they work with HR (could be some syntax errors), so they should be ready in around 30 minutes. I have also decided to discontinue some classes like Rogue, Shaman and Warrior (their configs will be available except for Warrior, because it just sucks so much) because the bot cannot play them very well, but have decided to introduce secondary decks, so now there is Cubelock and Zoolock, as well as both Murloc Paladin and Aggro Paladin.

All decks are untested (I literally wrote them from scratch today), but they should work relatively well.

Tell me how it goes after you're done testing them. I think every deck other than Cubelock shouldn't suck (Cubelock is a liability because it's a very specific, patient playstyle, and the bot plays greedily).

thank you for the decks, i will be getting hearthranger tommorow and was wondering how do i know which cards do u put in the deck? is there is a clipboard thingy i can copy to make it automatically make the deck forme?
ty
malpherin
#99 Posted : Saturday, February 10, 2018 4:57:03 PM(UTC)

good evening is there a config for shaman with a good ratio of victory because the one who is post is not good, I tested it today and he only made 26% of victory in a hundred of match.
in any case, congratulations for what you do, I appreciate certain config offers
Ljac
#100 Posted : Saturday, February 10, 2018 5:07:00 PM(UTC)

malpherin;54459 wrote:
good evening is there a config for shaman with a good ratio of victory because the one who is post is not good, I tested it today and he only made 26% of victory in a hundred of match.
in any case, congratulations for what you do, I appreciate certain config offers

The Shaman config in legacy can reach 90%+ easily in Casual Concede. If you mean ranked, then no, there probably isn't a config for Shaman in ranked because Shaman in general sucks.

Aowin;54350 wrote:
Do we have any alternative card picks since the changes to patches the pirate and corridor creepers? or keep them? mainly for the druid aggro deck.

Some decks can use them, some cannot. For an example, Aggro Druid is unplayable due to the nerfs, but Spiteful Priest just threw out Creepers and added tech cards and is strong. I suggest you don't disenchant them as Pirate Warrior in Wild should still be fairly strong (and I'm creating a config for it as I remember Silverfish could go Rank 15 - Rank 5 in 2 nights even after being outdated).

Overall Zoolock avoids Patches, some run 2 Creepers, I run 1 (so I can fit Gul'dan which is still better to have than an additional Corridor Creeper). Regardless, Cubelock and Secret Mage are just stronger now. Aggro decks still aren't unviable but people seem to be getting creative recently, so decks like Spell Hunter are resurfacing. I think only Raza is unplayable now, Bonemare seems to be hit hard but is still played, Patches suffers the least IMO.
WinXP
#101 Posted : Saturday, February 10, 2018 11:50:05 PM(UTC)
WinXP

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Ljac;54461 wrote:
Overall Zoolock avoids Patches, some run 2 Creepers, I run 1 (so I can fit Gul'dan which is still better to have than an additional Corridor Creeper). Regardless, Cubelock and Secret Mage are just stronger now. Aggro decks still aren't unviable but people seem to be getting creative recently, so decks like Spell Hunter are resurfacing. I think only Raza is unplayable now, Bonemare seems to be hit hard but is still played, Patches suffers the least IMO.

Do you think patches is still viable in standard decks until rotation? It seems that its lost a lot of its potential. In addition, Corridor creeper seems close to unplayable right now, since its impact on a swing turn is drastically reduced. Do you think anything could replace it in your Zoolock decks?
tebessa
#102 Posted : Sunday, February 11, 2018 3:06:53 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Thank for update Ljac i will try these new configs
issass
#103 Posted : Sunday, February 11, 2018 8:08:39 AM(UTC)

Help. I'm getting a load error when I try to play secret mage. Is one of the files corrupt?
Ljac
#104 Posted : Sunday, February 11, 2018 8:40:24 AM(UTC)

issass;54467 wrote:
Help. I'm getting a load error when I try to play secret mage. Is one of the files corrupt?

I tested all the configs in debug to make sure there is no load error. Try downloading it again and make sure you've correctly linked the deck name and the folder name in your cinfig ini file.

WinXP;54465 wrote:
Do you think patches is still viable in standard decks until rotation? It seems that its lost a lot of its potential. In addition, Corridor creeper seems close to unplayable right now, since its impact on a swing turn is drastically reduced. Do you think anything could replace it in your Zoolock decks?

Yeah, I think Patches is still viable. As for Zoolock, there aren't many decks that don't run Corridor Creeper. It still is basically a free card, just with 3 less attack.
19 Pages«<34567>»