Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

68 Pages«<5152535455>»
scottbreak's Meta Decks for Vision AI
ptx
#1070 Posted : Thursday, November 16, 2017 5:24:04 AM(UTC)
ptx

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Used zoolock 1.1 and 1.5 from botwhat to reach rank 11

Then I decided to use zoolock 2.0 by scott; 49% winrate and rank 5 during night (EU Server):

I think I had extreme luck :P
1 user thanked ptx for this useful post.
scottbreak on 11/18/2017(UTC)
VeilAers
#1071 Posted : Friday, November 17, 2017 3:17:12 PM(UTC)
VeilAers

Woman

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 12 post(s)
ptx;52619 wrote:
Used zoolock 1.1 and 1.5 from botwhat to reach rank 11

Then I decided to use zoolock 2.0 by scott; 49% winrate and rank 5 during night (EU Server):

I think I had extreme luck :P

Indeed. Still struggling in the NA here. Oh well, meta's about to shift in about a month so here's hoping for all the cards and wins!
VeilAers
#1069 Posted : Friday, November 17, 2017 3:31:04 PM(UTC)
VeilAers

Woman

thehamburglar;52613 wrote:
As other's have already mentioned it has been a difficult climb for me as well. I believe this is due to the casual player base dropping out which leaves only the hardcore/dedicated players saturating the ladder thus increasing the competition. This always happens towards the last month of the expansion and right before the new expansion hits.

I was stuck at 10 for the past week (highest I got was R6 2 stars) until I saw that the bot hit R5 this morning. I honestly believe it has more to do with getting lucky with win streaks than anything else. However, I did make changes of my own:

1) I tweaked the decklist to make it much more aggressive (being able to close out games as fast as turn 6) by adding x2 Acherus Veteran's, 2x Bloodfury Potion's and 2x Crystalweaver's. I cut the Bloodsail Corsairs, Tar Creepers and Abyssal Enforcer mainly because they just aren't that great with the current meta flavor. By that I mean there's a huge amount of Big Druid's on ladder and stats wise Druid has been my worst matchup. The plan is to hit hard and fast as early as possible before they play Spreading Plague, and Corsairs and Creepers dont fit into that plan. Also Enforcer is really slow I haven't seen a lot of Shamans so it made sense to take it out.

2) I tried Scott's config but then I realized it was written to mulligan hard for Keleseth. I went back to using BotWhat's 1.1 Zoo config but tweaked the mulligan config so that it keeps all 1 drops and keleseth against all classes. My winrate went from 38~42% to 49~51%. Please do not misunderstand me as I am in no way discrediting Scott nor his work. The numerous results that people have gotten from his config is a testament to the fact that it works. I just happen to experiment on my own so don't get me wrong =).

I will upload a screenshot and the mulligan config that got me to 5 later tonight (at work right now).

Not sure how you made those tech edits. Neither Scottbreak or botwhat have Tar Creepers or Abyssals in their decklists except as edits, so I don't know what else you removed to make room. Can you post your deck code? And maybe the mulligan file?
leo.paintball
#1072 Posted : Sunday, November 19, 2017 2:29:11 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 5 post(s)
scottbreak;48122 wrote:

These files are more than adequate for grinding daily quests and gold. Players that are interested in running in either Casual or Ranked mode are encouraged to share results and suggestions, and report any misplays through the Debug Tool. This is the only way we are going to improve the play.

*Step by step tutorial here

*Updates
10/06/2017: Working on Zoolock - more details soon
10/27/2017: Added Zoolock - I have tested this archetype extensively, and created 20 unique versions. The version I added is the one that got me to Rank 5 with a 50% win-rate. Good luck!

Zoolock 2.0
Download
Best Rank: 5
Win-rate: 50%

link for download is not zoolock.
Athanatos
#1073 Posted : Sunday, November 19, 2017 4:39:15 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 12 post(s)
leo.paintball;52651 wrote:
link for download is not zoolock.

Look closer man, it has a folder for botwhat's wild druid but the other files are for zoolock.
Saegle
#1074 Posted : Sunday, November 19, 2017 10:28:59 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Well you have to be a lucky cunt to hit 5 with this AI. It's clear that's bad and will remain so
Cloud
#1078 Posted : Monday, November 20, 2017 3:21:31 AM(UTC)
Cloud

Man

Was thanked: 60 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Saegle;52656 wrote:
Well you have to be a lucky cunt to hit 5 with this AI. It's clear that's bad and will remain so

Well, thats far to pessimistic. I hit rank 5 with 3 accounts in less then 5 days each.
VeilAers
#1075 Posted : Monday, November 20, 2017 1:59:23 PM(UTC)
VeilAers

Woman

Saegle;52656 wrote:

I hit 5 this month and last, and that means I've hit 5 100% of the times I've tried. You likely won't get there on the AI alone, though, you'll also need a proven deck. Like the Zoolock deck in this thread. And time. Don't expect to beat an expert player, and really you shouldn't ever be able to with a bot.
scottbreak
#1076 Posted : Monday, November 20, 2017 4:54:06 PM(UTC)
scottbreak

Groups: Registered, HSModerator

Was thanked: 469 time(s) in 153 post(s)
VeilAers;52665 wrote:
I hit 5 this month and last, and that means I've hit 5 100% of the times I've tried. You likely won't get there on the AI alone, though, you'll also need a proven deck. Like the Zoolock deck in this thread. And time. Don't expect to beat an expert player, and really you shouldn't ever be able to with a bot.

I've hit 5 every month since the release of Vision AI.
Saegle
#1080 Posted : Tuesday, November 21, 2017 11:32:23 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
I'm using warlock, if you guys can have a decent winrate with an AI that attacks with councilman first and plays minions after I guess you're happy :) Even if I try to farm late in the night, I can't get noobs that get crushed by such powerful plays :)
VeilAers
#1081 Posted : Wednesday, November 22, 2017 2:26:47 AM(UTC)
VeilAers

Woman

Saegle;52684 wrote:
I'm using warlock, if you guys can have a decent winrate with an AI that attacks with councilman first and plays minions after I guess you're happy :) Even if I try to farm late in the night, I can't get noobs that get crushed by such powerful plays :)

As soon as you see that, report it via the deck debug.
1 user thanked VeilAers for this useful post.
scottbreak on 11/22/2017(UTC)
Jason z
#1083 Posted : Wednesday, November 22, 2017 10:12:07 AM(UTC)
Jason z

Was thanked: 33 time(s) in 11 post(s)
scottbreak;48122 wrote:

These files are more than adequate for grinding daily quests and gold. Players that are interested in running in either Casual or Ranked mode are encouraged to share results and suggestions, and report any misplays through the Debug Tool. This is the only way we are going to improve the play.

*Step by step tutorial here

*Updates
10/06/2017: Working on Zoolock - more details soon
10/27/2017: Added Zoolock - I have tested this archetype extensively, and created 20 unique versions. The version I added is the one that got me to Rank 5 with a 50% win-rate. Good luck!

Zoolock 2.0
Download
Best Rank: 5
Win-rate: 50%

thank you
1 user thanked Jason z for this useful post.
scottbreak on 11/22/2017(UTC)
VeilAers
#1084 Posted : Wednesday, November 22, 2017 4:16:56 PM(UTC)
VeilAers

Woman

I finally got the cards to make both a Highlander Priest and a Control Priest decks (missing Bloodmage Thalnos still), but the native AI plays these so poorly. I've reported 4 misplays in one game alone. Circle of Healing when there are no minions at all? Okay...

Anyway, happen to have a set for either of these decks? I'd love to see them shine and get that golden portrait.
Sagor
#1085 Posted : Wednesday, November 22, 2017 4:28:21 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 1 post(s)
VeilAers;52690 wrote:
I finally got the cards to make both a Highlander Priest and a Control Priest decks (missing Bloodmage Thalnos still), but the native AI plays these so poorly. I've reported 4 misplays in one game alone. Circle of Healing when there are no minions at all? Okay...

Anyway, happen to have a set for either of these decks? I'd love to see them shine and get that golden portrait.

I guess these decks are just too complex to be piloted by a bot. The A.I. can handle aggressive decks only, and even that only to a certain degree.
Sagor
#1086 Posted : Thursday, November 23, 2017 3:10:38 AM(UTC)

Wow, wild aggro druid got me from rank 14 to 5 in less than 3 nights with an incredible winrate of 57,2%!

This decks seems to be the best for climbing the ladder by far.

cateanto
#1087 Posted : Thursday, November 23, 2017 9:39:44 AM(UTC)

Sagor;52698 wrote:
Wow, wild aggro druid got me from rank 14 to 5 in less than 3 nights with an incredible winrate of 57,2%!

This decks seems to be the best for climbing the ladder by far.

link?
Sagor
#1088 Posted : Thursday, November 23, 2017 10:44:41 AM(UTC)

cateanto;52703 wrote:
link?

Click on the zoolock 2.0 link on the first page. There is a seperate folder for the deck.
Hellscreamgold
#1089 Posted : Monday, November 27, 2017 8:39:13 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Got to Rank 5 NA Standard with Zoolock 2.0
1 user thanked Hellscreamgold for this useful post.
scottbreak on 11/27/2017(UTC)
Hellscreamgold
#1079 Posted : Monday, November 27, 2017 8:40:53 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Saegle;52656 wrote:

Funny -= I've hit rank 5 the past 6 months using it.

If you don't like the AI, you're always free to write your own and plug it in to HR
jquema1
#1082 Posted : Monday, November 27, 2017 4:51:43 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Saegle;52684 wrote:

If you can't understand how to configure it maybe the developers can dumb it down for people like you :)

I've hit rank 5-3 since vision AI was developed.
68 Pages«<5152535455>»