Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

68 Pages«<5051525354>»
scottbreak's Meta Decks for Vision AI
JRoyale
#1050 Posted : Friday, November 10, 2017 4:21:06 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 9 post(s)
I usually run from Sunday morning through Wednesday morning on NA ladder.
sombre
#1051 Posted : Saturday, November 11, 2017 9:28:46 AM(UTC)

I saw mistake with evolve shaman. AI don't make attack minions before evolves with (or without) DK hero sometimes. Can this be fixed?
sombre
#1052 Posted : Saturday, November 11, 2017 11:35:34 AM(UTC)

An other mistake : he don't use his hero power to create totem before evolve , or play minions after
MacArtee
#1053 Posted : Saturday, November 11, 2017 2:10:18 PM(UTC)
MacArtee

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
sombre;52548 wrote:
An other mistake : he don't use his hero power to create totem before evolve , or play minions after

Submit it with the debugger, please.. :)
FreakTube
#1049 Posted : Sunday, November 12, 2017 7:06:59 AM(UTC)
FreakTube

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Blackbirderer;52504 wrote:
When did you farm during the day/week ?

I use the bot every day until I arrive at the 100 gold daily + quest

Rank 5 Now.
1 user thanked FreakTube for this useful post.
scottbreak on 11/12/2017(UTC)
hunterx
#1054 Posted : Sunday, November 12, 2017 7:42:19 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Objectif : rank 10 with zoo1.1 et zoo 2.0 thx for all.

Love Scott.
pinto2
#1055 Posted : Monday, November 13, 2017 1:55:36 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Currently in rank 8 with the Warlock 1.1, was one or two games away from rank 6, then lost 6-7 games in a row with the bot.
Is there any better decks to hit rank 5 with than Warlock 1.1 or 2.0?
If not, I will just climb the last few ranks with penguin druid.
Cloud
#1056 Posted : Monday, November 13, 2017 4:04:36 AM(UTC)
Cloud

Man

Was thanked: 60 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Zoolock 2.0, rank 5 EU, 52% wr
2 users thanked Cloud for this useful post.
scottbreak on 11/13/2017(UTC), Totolitoto on 11/15/2017(UTC)
Totolitoto
#1057 Posted : Monday, November 13, 2017 9:05:02 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Cloud;52576 wrote:
rank 5 EU, 52% wr

Which deck?
Cloud
#1058 Posted : Monday, November 13, 2017 9:56:53 AM(UTC)
Cloud

Man

Totolitoto;52577 wrote:
Which deck?

there is only one deck in this thread :)
VeilAers
#1059 Posted : Monday, November 13, 2017 1:46:51 PM(UTC)
VeilAers

Woman

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Still bouncing between 10 and 8 in NA, but hey I got the golden portrait, so that's nice!
Sagor
#1060 Posted : Tuesday, November 14, 2017 9:45:48 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 1 post(s)
6 games, winrate of 0% with zoolock 2.0 (rank 13). Sure, small sample size but holy shit that works a lot worse than expected.

What i already observed twice after a few more games: The bot decides to play doomguard with gul´dan on hand (once it was the only card on hand, another time there was 1 more card). The enemy wasn´t close to be dead, i wasn´t either. From my experience this was the absolute wrong play in those situations. I´m not a programmer, so is this just the limitation of a bot or is it possible to improve that performance?
VeilAers
#1061 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 2:22:39 AM(UTC)
VeilAers

Woman

After running Zoolock 2.0 daily for 13 days I still can't break rank 5. Highest has been 6/no stars.

Guldan is discarded too often, I think. It seems to make really risky choices with discards, or Life Tap every turn when there's a lead in HP, which eventually puts me at a disadvantage. It seems great when the bot's making the choices as the trades make sense and it lands a solid bit of damage, but then there's no followup when my board gets thinned or cleared and I'm top-decking hoping for a miracle.

I'm switching back to botwhat's Zoolock 1.1 with the tech edits that got me 5 last month (-2 Archerus Veteran for +2 Tar Creeper and -1 Bloodsail Corsair for +1 Abyssal Enforcer) to see if that works. If it does maybe I can see why.
Sagor
#1062 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 9:42:20 AM(UTC)

VeilAers;52600 wrote:
After running Zoolock 2.0 daily for 13 days I still can't break rank 5. Highest has been 6/no stars.

Guldan is discarded too often, I think. It seems to make really risky choices with discards, or Life Tap every turn when there's a lead in HP, which eventually puts me at a disadvantage. It seems great when the bot's making the choices as the trades make sense and it lands a solid bit of damage, but then there's no followup when my board gets thinned or cleared and I'm top-decking hoping for a miracle.

I'm switching back to botwhat's Zoolock 1.1 with the tech edits that got me 5 last month (-2 Archerus Veteran for +2 Tar Creeper and -1 Bloodsail Corsair for +1 Abyssal Enforcer) to see if that works. If it does maybe I can see why.

How does that work for you? I tried 1.1, 1.2, 1.5, and 2.0 and all of them got me from rank 11 straight to 15 with an average winrate of about 34-38%. (i played the account to 11 by myself every time). I´m not even getting remotely close to 10 with the bot, how did you reach 5 it?
Cloud
#1063 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 10:35:39 AM(UTC)
Cloud

Man

Sagor;52604 wrote:
How does that work for you? I tried 1.1, 1.2, 1.5, and 2.0 and all of them got me from rank 11 straight to 15 with an average winrate of about 34-38%. (i played the account to 11 by myself every time). I´m not even getting remotely close to 10 with the bot, how did you reach 5 it?

This is the best deck for HR at the moment. I left the bot playing after hitting rank 5 and it reached rank 3 this morning. Best botting time is from 2am to 11am in my opinion.
Sagor
#1065 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 10:58:07 AM(UTC)

Cloud;52606 wrote:
This is the best deck for HR at the moment. I left the bot playing after hitting rank 5 and it reached rank 3 this morning. Best botting time is from 2am to 11am in my opinion.

So only run it over night? That explains a lot. The bot is only able to beat other bots. It can´t keep up with the average 12 year old Hearthstone player.
VeilAers
#1064 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 1:55:01 PM(UTC)
VeilAers

Woman

Cloud;52606 wrote:

Sagor;52604 wrote:

Wow, it didn't help at all. Left it running overnight only to see it at 10 in the morning.

Reverting changes.
jquema
#1066 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 4:49:30 PM(UTC)

2.0 got me to rank 8 Wild then it went back to 10. Im still stuck at rank 15 standard.
thehamburglar
#1067 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 5:25:42 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 3 post(s)
As other's have already mentioned it has been a difficult climb for me as well. I believe this is due to the casual player base dropping out which leaves only the hardcore/dedicated players saturating the ladder thus increasing the competition. This always happens towards the last month of the expansion and right before the new expansion hits.

I was stuck at 10 for the past week (highest I got was R6 2 stars) until I saw that the bot hit R5 this morning. I honestly believe it has more to do with getting lucky with win streaks than anything else. However, I did make changes of my own:

1) I tweaked the decklist to make it much more aggressive (being able to close out games as fast as turn 6) by adding x2 Acherus Veteran's, 2x Bloodfury Potion's and 2x Crystalweaver's. I cut the Bloodsail Corsairs, Tar Creepers and Abyssal Enforcer mainly because they just aren't that great with the current meta flavor. By that I mean there's a huge amount of Big Druid's on ladder and stats wise Druid has been my worst matchup. The plan is to hit hard and fast as early as possible before they play Spreading Plague, and Corsairs and Creepers dont fit into that plan. Also Enforcer is really slow I haven't seen a lot of Shamans so it made sense to take it out.

2) I tried Scott's config but then I realized it was written to mulligan hard for Keleseth. I went back to using BotWhat's 1.1 Zoo config but tweaked the mulligan config so that it keeps all 1 drops and keleseth against all classes. My winrate went from 38~42% to 49~51%. Please do not misunderstand me as I am in no way discrediting Scott nor his work. The numerous results that people have gotten from his config is a testament to the fact that it works. I just happen to experiment on my own so don't get me wrong =).

I will upload a screenshot and the mulligan config that got me to 5 later tonight (at work right now).
2 users thanked thehamburglar for this useful post.
Theres on 11/15/2017(UTC), Sagor on 11/15/2017(UTC)
Sagor
#1068 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 10:22:06 PM(UTC)

thehamburglar;52613 wrote:
As other's have already mentioned it has been a difficult climb for me as well. I believe this is due to the casual player base dropping in which leaves only the hardcore/dedicated players saturating the ladder thus increasing the competition. This always happens towards the last month of the expansion and right before the new expansion hits.

I was stuck at 10 for the past week (highest I got was R6 2 stars) until I saw that the bot hit R5 this morning. I honestly believe it has more to do with getting lucky with win streaks than anything else. However, I did make changes of my own:

1) I tweaked the decklist to make it much more aggressive (being able to close out games as fast as turn 6) by adding x2 Acherus Veteran's, 2x Bloodfury Potion's and 2x Crystalweaver's. I cut the Bloodsail Corsairs, Tar Creepers and Abyssal Enforcer mainly because they just aren't that great with the current meta flavor. By that I mean there's a huge amount of Big Druid's on ladder and stats wise Druid has been my worst matchup. The plan is to hit hard and fast as early as possible before they play Spreading Plague, and Corsairs and Creepers dont fit into that plan. Also Enforcer is really slow I haven't seen a lot of Shamans so it made sense to take it out.

2) I tried Scott's config but then I realized it was written to mulligan hard for Keleseth. I went back to using BotWhat's 1.1 Zoo config but tweaked the mulligan config so that it keeps all 1 drops and keleseth against all classes. My winrate went from 38~42% to 49~51%. Please do not misunderstand me as I am in no way discrediting Scott nor his work. The numerous results that people have gotten from his config is a testament to the fact that it works. I just happen to experiment on my own so don't get me wrong =).

I will upload a screenshot and the mulligan config that got me to 5 later tonight (at work right now).

Sounds interesting. Would really like to see your decklist and config.
68 Pages«<5051525354>»