Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

68 Pages«<5354555657>»
scottbreak's Meta Decks for Vision AI
RomaFilipe
#1110 Posted : Sunday, December 10, 2017 11:49:53 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
scottbreak;53070 wrote:
Those files are pre-KAC. Don’t craft anything until the meta settles.

Well, shit. I guess I am 1300 dust too late. Whats your latest deck to just grind quests and farm gold then?
scottbreak
#1111 Posted : Sunday, December 10, 2017 11:57:49 AM(UTC)
scottbreak

Groups: Registered, HSModerator

Was thanked: 469 time(s) in 153 post(s)
RomaFilipe;53071 wrote:
Well, shit. I guess I am 1300 dust too late. Whats your latest deck to just grind quests and farm gold then?

Check botwhat’s thread; he is posting more decks than I am. I will only be posting one or two decks that are refined once the meta settles.
spyscouter
#1112 Posted : Sunday, December 10, 2017 12:18:04 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 17 post(s)
Scott is seems Aggro Paladin could be a solid deck in this meta, along with some forms of hunter. I️ believe that spell hunter post was auto concede and casual. No deck in this meta is performing that well in ranked. Zoo might also have a place but it’s hard to tell. There are just so much value decks out there that if an aggro decks stalls, it falls hard.
spyscouter
#1113 Posted : Sunday, December 10, 2017 12:45:09 PM(UTC)

I’ll post results later once I️ have a larger sample, but it seems that my custom midrange/face hunter built off of a hearthpwn deck may have some potential. Winning over 75% with auto concede casual and still a lot of tweaking to be done.

Scott how do you make hunter not play a 1 attack minion against a board with only a north shire cleric? Do I️ have to make custom .json files for every 1 drop I have and say don’t play with that minion on board?
scottbreak
#1114 Posted : Sunday, December 10, 2017 1:56:42 PM(UTC)
scottbreak

spyscouter;53074 wrote:
I’ll post results later once I️ have a larger sample, but it seems that my custom midrange/face hunter built off of a hearthpwn deck may have some potential. Winning over 75% with auto concede casual and still a lot of tweaking to be done.

Scott how do you make hunter not play a 1 attack minion against a board with only a north shire cleric? Do I️ have to make custom .json files for every 1 drop I have and say don’t play with that minion on board?

I am currently testing a Murdoch’s Paladin, but started with Aggro Paladin with some success; both above 50% at Rank 10. I also want to text Zoo, but again, I will be realizing when I have deck that is preforming consistently above 50% on ranked, and hopefully able to hit rank 5.

I would add the line to each 1 drop json.
spyscouter
#1115 Posted : Sunday, December 10, 2017 4:41:02 PM(UTC)

scottbreak;53076 wrote:
I am currently testing a Murdoch’s Paladin, but started with Aggro Paladin with some success; both above 50% at Rank 10. I also want to text Zoo, but again, I will be realizing when I have deck that is preforming consistently above 50% on ranked, and hopefully able to hit rank 5.

I would add the line to each 1 drop json.

Feel free to PM me if you need someone else to test.

I’ll add the line thanks!
Hellscreamgold
#1106 Posted : Sunday, December 10, 2017 4:42:53 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Elekid;53064 wrote:
First results:

casual, auto concede if last game won (excluded conceded)

"Does anyone have an ai file for this deck yet?" No, at this stage it's finding a deck that looks promising enough to work with. Easiest way to do so is run a deck without any files and see if it shows potential. If it doesn't get a descent winrate without files, it's not gonna be Rank 5 material.

Did you run it in casual or on the ladder?
Elekid
#1116 Posted : Sunday, December 10, 2017 7:48:12 PM(UTC)
Elekid

Was thanked: 65 time(s) in 58 post(s)
unranked; concede if last game won (visible when hovering over the picture).
Badi
#1117 Posted : Sunday, December 10, 2017 8:23:44 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Please share other results than unranked with concede after win, because almost any deck has a high winrate. Zoolock v2 and Aggro wild druid still have decent win rate in this mode in my case (95%), but they are not performing at all in ranked play.
scottbreak
#1118 Posted : Monday, December 11, 2017 9:25:55 AM(UTC)
scottbreak

Posted Rank 5 KAC Aggro Paladin to the OP.
Please post results and submit misplays; it is the only way that we are going to be able to improve the bots interactions with new cards.
3 users thanked scottbreak for this useful post.
TastySpicySausage on 12/11/2017(UTC), Totolitoto on 12/11/2017(UTC), gundamtitans on 12/12/2017(UTC)
zoloki
#1121 Posted : Monday, December 11, 2017 9:50:16 AM(UTC)
zoloki

Woman

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
OH NO... I JUST made guldan before you removed it and posted this Pally :(
Sjaakie
#1122 Posted : Monday, December 11, 2017 5:31:19 PM(UTC)

For now.. to costy for me :-(
Have to wait abit longer till i get some of those legendary cards.
pinto2
#1123 Posted : Monday, December 11, 2017 8:24:02 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
A bit to expensive, even though I just opened a golden Val'anyr today, still missing Corridor Creeper, Leeroy and Tarim :/
I know the creeper is really stong, and will be in so many aggro decks, but I am still hesitant in crafting in to the meta has settled.
Any chance you are testing some Warlock decks? Since I got Gul'dan, the Warlock weapon and a lot of other good things from that class.
And a simple question in the end, how many packs do you open in each expansion? I have opened about 110 KAC packs, and I feel like I got all the cards, but anytime I want to try a new deck, I am still missing cards from an old expansion.
MichaelRLaberge
#1125 Posted : Monday, December 11, 2017 10:16:16 PM(UTC)

Hey thank you for making these decks and settings! It is the reason I bought the bot your stuff was so efficient! Do you have a paypal? I would love to donate some money towards testing costs / as a thank you for these decks!

Best Wishes,
M
scottbreak
#1124 Posted : Monday, December 11, 2017 11:23:05 PM(UTC)
scottbreak

pinto2;53108 wrote:
A bit to expensive, even though I just opened a golden Val'anyr today, still missing Corridor Creeper, Leeroy and Tarim :/
I know the creeper is really stong, and will be in so many aggro decks, but I am still hesitant in crafting in to the meta has settled.
Any chance you are testing some Warlock decks? Since I got Gul'dan, the Warlock weapon and a lot of other good things from that class.
And a simple question in the end, how many packs do you open in each expansion? I have opened about 110 KAC packs, and I feel like I got all the cards, but anytime I want to try a new deck, I am still missing cards from an old expansion.

I tested Zoo, but it was not preforming well enough to reach Rank 5. I like Zoo for the bot, so if it gets stronger, I might make some Zoo files; most likely with the death knight. However, I didn’t open either Warlock legendary. Unless they end up being stronger than expected, I don’t see testing either anytime soon.

I opened 200 packs, and I am missing 5 legendary weapons, 3 class legendary minions, 2 neaural legendary minions and around 12 epics to have doubles of each. I didn’t get as many legendaries as usual, but had tons of duplicate epics.
scottbreak
#1126 Posted : Monday, December 11, 2017 11:28:12 PM(UTC)
scottbreak

MichaelRLaberge;53110 wrote:
Hey thank you for making these decks and settings! It is the reason I bought the bot your stuff was so efficient! Do you have a paypal? I would love to donate some money towards testing costs / as a thank you for these decks!

Best Wishes,
M

I wish more people were as nice as you. I actually have not been posting as many decks, and will most likely not be posting after the next rotation. The testing takes time an effort, and time is something I have less and less of.
spyscouter
#1127 Posted : Tuesday, December 12, 2017 1:29:35 AM(UTC)

Scott you are the man! Don’t get yourself down a lot of us quiet folk are very appreciative!
Seadog997
#1128 Posted : Tuesday, December 12, 2017 1:54:28 AM(UTC)

Thanks a lot man, will test this aggro pal :)

update with bugs: Bot played big minion on mage with secrets even tho he had mana to play 1 mana minion first to bait out the secrets

Instead it lost a big minion and then played 1 mana minion
1 user thanked Seadog997 for this useful post.
scottbreak on 12/12/2017(UTC)
scottbreak
#1129 Posted : Tuesday, December 12, 2017 8:05:45 AM(UTC)
scottbreak

Seadog997;53120 wrote:
Thanks a lot man, will test this aggro pal :)

update with bugs: Bot played big minion on mage with secrets even tho he had mana to play 1 mana minion first to bait out the secrets

Instead it lost a big minion and then played 1 mana minion

Did you submit the bug through the debug tool?
Drago
#1131 Posted : Tuesday, December 12, 2017 10:01:33 AM(UTC)

Tempo rogue here

Need configs

AAECAaIHBrICrwSRvALKwwLP4QKc4gIMtAHtAqgF1AXdCJK2AoHCAuvCAsrLAqbOAvvTAtvjAgA
68 Pages«<5354555657>»