Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

68 Pages«<4142434445>»
scottbreak's Meta Decks for Vision AI
ustica
#863 Posted : Thursday, September 14, 2017 12:03:04 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 20 post(s)
I always use the option to stop the bot when it has done all daily quests and has gained the 100 gold per day
nelooo
#864 Posted : Saturday, September 16, 2017 1:57:31 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Made it to rank 5 with Midrange-Pala.

Thanks Scott + Team <3
1 user thanked nelooo for this useful post.
scottbreak on 9/17/2017(UTC)
mike_vasovskii
#867 Posted : Saturday, September 16, 2017 12:34:29 PM(UTC)

What and where should I change in the file for the game Midrange Hunter?
botwhat
#865 Posted : Sunday, September 17, 2017 11:36:27 AM(UTC)
botwhat

Was thanked: 225 time(s) in 58 post(s)
nelooo;51478 wrote:
Made it to rank 5 with Midrange-Pala.

Thanks Scott + Team <3

I hit rank 5 last night as well with paladin and one of my aggro druid accounts hit rank 5 as well so both decks still getting it done before the nerf. I've built config files for zoo, secret mage, midrange hunter (posted here already), redid jade druid (still not great), Big Priest, and pirate elemental rogue. All are working. Some good enough to ladder at rank 10 and lower other will be perfect for golden hero's. Later today I plan on posting all the files. stay tuned
2 users thanked botwhat for this useful post.
headpirate on 9/17/2017(UTC), Totolitoto on 9/19/2017(UTC)
headpirate
#866 Posted : Sunday, September 17, 2017 11:45:44 AM(UTC)

botwhat;51493 wrote:
I hit rank 5 last night as well with paladin and one of my aggro druid accounts hit rank 5 as well so both decks still getting it done before the nerf. I've built config files for zoo, secret mage, midrange hunter (posted here already), redid jade druid (still not great), Big Priest, and pirate elemental rogue. All are working. Some good enough to ladder at rank 10 and lower other will be perfect for golden hero's. Later today I plan on posting all the files. stay tuned

waiting for these files <3
payla7
#868 Posted : Sunday, September 17, 2017 1:06:49 PM(UTC)

Hi i have load problem
directory not exists/error occured while loading deck config files

Anybody know how to fix it?
botwhat
#869 Posted : Sunday, September 17, 2017 1:58:08 PM(UTC)
botwhat

scottbreak;48122 wrote:
scottbreak's Meta Decks for Vision AI

Please be patient; new files will be released as the new meta takes shape. The files are more than adequate for grinding daily quests and gold. Players that are interested in running in either Casual or Ranked mode are encouraged to share results and suggestions, and report any misplays through the Debug Tool. This is the only way we are going to improve the play.

*Step by step tutorial here

*Updates
9/11/2017: Updated Midrange Paladin - there will probably be no updates until meta settles from upcoming nerfs

Aggro Druid
Results: 89% (Casual w/ Auto-concede)
Download

Midrange Paladin
Results: 56% (Ranks 20-10) & 98% (Casual w/ Auto-concede)
Download

Token Shaman
Results: 86% (Casual w/ Auto-concede)
Download

Ok sharing all the files I've created over this season. Scott I borrowed your folder naming convention and reused a few of your older files for specific cards for a few of these. So giving Scott still a lot of credit on these. Mostly I worked out the mulligan files for each of these decks using statistics I found. Big Priest with some work could be 100% more efficient, same with handlock. I present these files as just my own method for finding the next deck we're gonna use to get rank 5. I've been playing around with all of these and they are all somewhat effective but druid, and priest are still dominating the ladder which makes it hard for some of these decks to work. Paladin and Druid are still the best 2 decks for ladder currently. Secret mage is pretty strong and the least expensive deck of all the decks listed so after the nerfs that will probably be the deck I try and make on my free to play accounts. I've been getting around 45 - 55% win rate with it between rank 10 and 5 so it can ladder successfully.

I'll start with the 3 we have on the front page. Just slight deck tweaks or just mulligan tweaks.

Aggro Druid
Download

Midrange Paladin
Download

Token Shaman
Download

Jade Druid
Download

Midrange Hunter
Download

Secret Mage
Download

Big Priest
Download

Elemental Pirate Rogue
Download

Handlock
Download

Zoo
Download
19 users thanked botwhat for this useful post.
brewmasterbruns on 9/17/2017(UTC), Theres on 9/17/2017(UTC), gaconbietvo on 9/17/2017(UTC), MacArtee on 9/17/2017(UTC), jquema1 on 9/17/2017(UTC), scottbreak on 9/17/2017(UTC), headpirate on 9/17/2017(UTC), nelooo on 9/17/2017(UTC), mary7 on 9/17/2017(UTC), fenir on 9/17/2017(UTC), Hellscreamgold on 9/17/2017(UTC), mike_vasovskii on 9/18/2017(UTC), beastman on 9/18/2017(UTC), ptx on 9/18/2017(UTC), Badi on 9/18/2017(UTC), plokip on 9/19/2017(UTC), brin on 9/21/2017(UTC), Erlone on 9/21/2017(UTC), FreakTube on 9/24/2017(UTC)
scottbreak
#871 Posted : Sunday, September 17, 2017 5:06:18 PM(UTC)
scottbreak

Groups: Registered, HSModerator

Was thanked: 469 time(s) in 153 post(s)
botwhat;51496 wrote:
Ok sharing all the files I've created over this season. Scott I borrowed your folder naming convention and reused a few of your older files for specific cards for a few of these. So giving Scott still a lot of credit on these. Mostly I worked out the mulligan files for each of these decks using statistics I found. Big Priest with some work could be 100% more efficient, same with handlock. I present these files as just my own method for finding the next deck we're gonna use to get rank 5. I've been playing around with all of these and they are all somewhat effective but druid, and priest are still dominating the ladder which makes it hard for some of these decks to work. Paladin and Druid are still the best 2 decks for ladder currently. Secret mage is pretty strong and the least expensive deck of all the decks listed so after the nerfs that will probably be the deck I try and make on my free to play accounts. I've been getting around 45 - 55% win rate with it between rank 10 and 5 so it can ladder successfully.

I'll start with the 3 we have on the front page. Just slight deck tweaks or just mulligan tweaks.

Thanks botwhat!

This is awesome, and the timing couldn't be better. I was planning on creating budget decks for all the classes, but I have not been able to find time. I have a new job, and am traveling a great deal. Going forward, I plan on focusing on only one post-nerf deck when the meta settles. I will try to asses which deck has both potential on ladder, and can be played effectively by the bot. I will also be creating more specific json's to target better matchups.

I would like to regularly update the OP, but as I said before, my time is limited. I think it might be in your best interest to start another thread, that you can maintain and keep current. Thank you so much to everyone for all the testing and kind words. I am glad I was able to get y'all gold, golden hero's, Rank 5 and Legend. Hopefully my concentrated efforts will be as successful.
9 users thanked scottbreak for this useful post.
headpirate on 9/17/2017(UTC), Hellscreamgold on 9/17/2017(UTC), botwhat on 9/17/2017(UTC), Outcast on 9/18/2017(UTC), TastySpicySausage on 9/18/2017(UTC), gaconbietvo on 9/18/2017(UTC), brewmasterbruns on 9/18/2017(UTC), OverLordus on 9/19/2017(UTC), plokip on 9/19/2017(UTC)
headpirate
#870 Posted : Sunday, September 17, 2017 5:09:28 PM(UTC)

botwhat;51496 wrote:

Aggro Druid
Download

Midrange Paladin
Download

Token Shaman
Download

Jade Druid
Download

Midrange Hunter
Download

Secret Mage
Download

Big Priest
Download

Elemental Pirate Rogue
Download

Handlock
Download

Zoo
Download

Ty so much! Can't wait to test <3
ShadowViP
#884 Posted : Monday, September 18, 2017 12:54:02 AM(UTC)

Guys, I need help. For some reason, the bot instead of the available cards will survive the ability. For example, we have 5 mana, we need to put the Hydra, the bot use the hero power and skips the turn. Do not tell me how to fix it?
Outcast
#885 Posted : Monday, September 18, 2017 1:48:26 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 14 post(s)
I have reached rank 5 with midrange paladin on NA server. Win stats as follows:

Thank you scott.
1 user thanked Outcast for this useful post.
scottbreak on 9/19/2017(UTC)
botwhat
#886 Posted : Monday, September 18, 2017 2:41:08 PM(UTC)
botwhat

Quick note on the elemental pirate rogue deck. I took edwin van clief out of the deck because the bot has zero idea how to use it properly so it always get dropped as a 2/2..... There are much better cards to put in there in place of that one that the bot can play better so I recommend you pull that one out. put in Leeroy or something that can get you a nice discovery. Fan of knives maybe. Lots of options that are better than Edwin.
1 user thanked botwhat for this useful post.
TastySpicySausage on 9/18/2017(UTC)
ustica
#887 Posted : Tuesday, September 19, 2017 5:45:43 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 20 post(s)
please check this Hunter because it is now become better thanks to last nerf patch

http://www.hearthpwn.com...-rank-5-midrange-hunter
botwhat
#888 Posted : Tuesday, September 19, 2017 12:30:52 PM(UTC)
botwhat

ustica;51516 wrote:
please check this Hunter because it is now become better thanks to last nerf patch

http://www.hearthpwn.com...-rank-5-midrange-hunter

I went from rank 10 to rank 5 with this deck last night on EU on my FTP account. Had a 65% win rate. I used the configs that I posted earlier. Just change the deck most of the core cards are all the same so the mulligan file should work no matter what version of hunter you try. 35% of all games were against priest and hunter does a decent job farming priest. I had a 55% win rate against them.

deck code:

### Hunter Deck
# Class: Hunter
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Mammoth
#
# 2x (1) Alleycat
# 2x (1) Bloodsail Corsair
# 1x (1) Patches the Pirate
# 2x (1) Tracking
# 2x (2) Crackling Razormaw
# 2x (2) Golakka Crawler
# 2x (2) Kindly Grandmother
# 2x (3) Animal Companion
# 2x (3) Bearshark
# 1x (3) Deadly Shot
# 2x (3) Eaglehorn Bow
# 2x (3) Kill Command
# 2x (4) Houndmaster
# 1x (4) Spellbreaker
# 2x (5) Bittertide Hydra
# 2x (6) Savannah Highmane
# 1x (7) Bonemare
#
AAECAR8E8gXFCJG8AqbOAg2oArUD5QfrB5cI7Qn+DLm0Auq7Aq/CAuTCAo7DAtfNAgA=
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone
# Find the deck on https://hsreplay.net/dec...Range=LEGEND_THROUGH_TEN
4 users thanked botwhat for this useful post.
headpirate on 9/19/2017(UTC), beastman on 9/19/2017(UTC), TastySpicySausage on 9/19/2017(UTC), mary7 on 9/19/2017(UTC)
mirrorized
#893 Posted : Tuesday, September 19, 2017 5:03:22 PM(UTC)

i made this pirate warrior post nerfing. It's really impressive how cards works together. Im still on fence if its better put Captain Greenskin instead of Arathi Weaponsmith. Im really noob for make script, if someone can do i would appreciate it and it would be useful for the whole community!

Enjoy it! :)

### pirate
# Class: Warrior
# Year of the Mammoth
#
# 2x (1) Fire Fly
# 2x (1) N'Zoth's First Mate
# 2x (1) Southsea Deckhand
# 2x (1) Upgrade!
# 1x (2) Prince Keleseth
# 2x (3) Bloodsail Cultist
# 2x (3) Frothing Berserker
# 2x (3) Southsea Captain
# 1x (4) Arathi Weaponsmith
# 2x (4) Dread Corsair
# 2x (4) Kor'kron Elite
# 2x (4) Naga Corsair
# 1x (4) Spellbreaker
# 2x (5) Arcanite Reaper
# 2x (6) Argent Commander
#
AAECAQcEmgTyBZG8ApziAg0cmQKwAv8DjgWoBdQF7gaCsAKIsAK5vwKvwgLrwgIA
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone
Zarozym
#891 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 1:26:25 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 7 post(s)
botwhat;51524 wrote:
I went from rank 10 to rank 5 with this deck last night on EU on my FTP account. Had a 65% win rate. I used the configs that I posted earlier. Just change the deck most of the core cards are all the same so the mulligan file should work no matter what version of hunter you try. 35% of all games were against priest and hunter does a decent job farming priest. I had a 55% win rate against them.

Tried this one tonight, the result isn't exactly stellar:

ggino
#892 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 8:59:42 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Zarozym;51527 wrote:
Tried this one tonight, the result isn't exactly stellar:

I've got the same results.
zws
#889 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 9:58:04 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 20 post(s)
botwhat;51524 wrote:

deck code:

### Hunter Deck
# Class: Hunter
# Year of the Mammoth
#
# 2x (1) Alleycat
# 2x (1) Bloodsail Corsair
# 2x (1) Tracking
# 2x (2) Crackling Razormaw
# 2x (2) Golakka Crawler
# 2x (2) Kindly Grandmother
# 2x (3) Animal Companion
# 2x (3) Bearshark
# 1x (3) Deadly Shot
# 2x (3) Eaglehorn Bow
# 2x (3) Kill Command
# 2x (4) Houndmaster
# 1x (4) Spellbreaker
# 2x (6) Savannah Highmane
# 1x (7) Bonemare
#
AAECAR8E8gXFCJG8AqbOAg2oArUD5QfrB5cI7Qn+DLm0Auq7Aq/CAuTCAo7DAtfNAgA=
#

I was trying hunter a couple times but bot plays it really badly. Getting about 35-40% win rate at rank 15. Saw plays like killing 3/2 with kill command while having companion in hand etc. No idea why it is so bad since deck isn't exactly hard to figure.
botwhat
#890 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 3:04:27 PM(UTC)
botwhat

zws;51537 wrote:
I was trying hunter a couple times but bot plays it really badly. Getting about 35-40% win rate at rank 15. Saw plays like killing 3/2 with kill command while having companion in hand etc. No idea why it is so bad since deck isn't exactly hard to figure.

Not sure had another account hit rank 5 with the deck and configs I posted last night. So I've gotten there with 2 accounts now. Granted that was from rank 10 - 5. My suggestion would be to start the bot at midnight when the server resets the daily quest. Then let it run over night until it gets all daily quests and gold done and have it shut off. If you run it at night like this you'll hit rank 5 eventually. No need to let it run 24/7 during the day the win rates aren't that great but at night they are very good. If you are grinding out 30 wins and you get a decent win rate you'll move down. Some days don't move at all just the way it goes. Other days you'll move a long way.
ggino
#894 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 3:32:20 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
from rank 7 to rank 10 in the span of 8h, 24:00 to 08:00 with the hunter deck, 34% win rate.
I don't think it can jump 14% up, maybe i'm unlucky.
68 Pages«<4142434445>»