Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

68 Pages«<4344454647>»
scottbreak's Meta Decks for Vision AI
headpirate
#914 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 4:33:30 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

ggino;51633 wrote:
Are you really posting stats for only 9 games?

I was losing a lot with other decks, about 30 35% of winrate. With this deck I went from the 10th to the 8th ranking (during the night while I slept) but the stats I had were not just his, the "Deck de Bruxo" is a generic deck that I tested other cards, I just wanted to post something from him to someone who is also losing a lot and wants to try something different. Only 9 games of my comment until my second post and 2 more levels in the ranking, from 10 to 8, a good thing for those who had only been losing. I think it's a consistent deck and anyone who wants to test to go up a few levels is a good option. The intention is only to help, if you have something good to add I would like to hear. I think still good, only 24 games, but the same wr. I changed the name to zoo ^^ sorry my google english and my bad tip, if you have a better, please, share with us.

bla
narutodiablo
#916 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 8:17:27 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 11 post(s)
I just reached rank 5 in NA today. This late in the season. Using the old Aggro Pally with Murlocs.

It still works.

Went from rank 10 to rank 5 overnight. Just teched in +1 Bonemare and +1 Fordring. If you don't have Fordring, you can add the Steward of Darkshire back.

My decklist
### GetRekt
# Class: Paladin
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Mammoth
#
# 2x (1) Grimscale Chum
# 2x (1) Grimscale Oracle
# 2x (1) Murloc Tidecaller
# 2x (1) Vilefin Inquisitor
# 2x (2) Bilefin Tidehunter
# 2x (2) Hydrologist
# 2x (2) Murloc Tidehunter
# 2x (2) Rockpool Hunter
# 2x (3) Coldlight Seer
# 2x (3) Divine Favor
# 2x (3) Murloc Warleader
# 2x (3) Stonehill Defender
# 2x (4) Gentle Megasaur
# 1x (5) Finja, the Flying Star
# 1x (6) Sunkeeper Tarim
# 1x (7) Bonemare
# 1x (8) Tirion Fordring
#
AAECAaToAgT6BuO+ArnBAqbOAg3FA9sD/gOnBdAHpwjTqgKKrQLTvAKzwQKbwgKdwgKxwgIA
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone
mary7
#919 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 2:20:20 AM(UTC)
mary7

Was thanked: 74 time(s) in 70 post(s)
take 10 only in this month
tested mid pala, mid hunt, jade druid, secret mage, token shaman = winrate 40-45% after last nerf
concedeOnBadBoard
titaniumage
#920 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 5:53:59 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Is there any chance to get rank 5 with hearthranger?
I played the newest mid-range paladin, but i stuck rank 11-15, and i ran the bot during night.
ustica
#921 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 6:41:32 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 20 post(s)
please use this site for success rates reference:

https://hsreplay.net/

atm, no particular deck seem to shine as Pirate Warior did. Even post nerf Jade Druid is not doing that good.
the class that is doing best is Rogue that is not even at 52%
so I suspect our problem is everyone's problem: no deck is particularly strong today and the meta is too balanced to have the bot perform like it did with old strong decks.
headpirate
#922 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 7:03:03 AM(UTC)

I think the highlander priest is the strongest deck currently, but, the bot plays so badly with him x)^

https://metastats.net is a good site too ^^

ps: "hsreplay premium only legend feature" for free x)

i think is a good site too ^^^

https://disguisedtoast.com/decklists
bestrobber97
#917 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 7:39:29 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
narutodiablo;51638 wrote:
I just reached rank 5 in NA today. This late in the season. Using the old Aggro Pally with Murlocs.

It still works.

Went from rank 10 to rank 5 overnight. Just teched in +1 Bonemare and +1 Fordring. If you don't have Fordring, you can add the Steward of Darkshire back.

My decklist
### GetRekt
# Class: Paladin
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Mammoth
#
# 2x (1) Grimscale Chum
# 2x (1) Grimscale Oracle
# 2x (1) Murloc Tidecaller
# 2x (1) Vilefin Inquisitor
# 2x (2) Bilefin Tidehunter
# 2x (2) Hydrologist
# 2x (2) Murloc Tidehunter
# 2x (2) Rockpool Hunter
# 2x (3) Coldlight Seer
# 2x (3) Divine Favor
# 2x (3) Murloc Warleader
# 2x (3) Stonehill Defender
# 2x (4) Gentle Megasaur
# 1x (5) Finja, the Flying Star
# 1x (6) Sunkeeper Tarim
# 1x (7) Bonemare
# 1x (8) Tirion Fordring
#
AAECAaToAgT6BuO+ArnBAqbOAg3FA9sD/gOnBdAHpwjTqgKKrQLTvAKzwQKbwgKdwgKxwgIA
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

Settings? I dont see aggro pala in the main post.
narutodiablo
#918 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 8:04:03 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 11 post(s)
bestrobber97;51646 wrote:
Settings? I dont see aggro pala in the main post.

It was removed this season.

Hey Scott, can you post it back?

Its still a very successful deck, especially against highlander priests and jade druids.

Thanks!
spyscouter
#923 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 11:03:14 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 17 post(s)
Used aggro pally and deck above to go from 14 to rank 9 with a 75% win rate last night. I will post results after more games just wanted to share. Over course of 4 hours.
botwhat
#872 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 11:49:15 AM(UTC)
botwhat

Was thanked: 225 time(s) in 58 post(s)
OK I've made updates to these files. These mulligans are based on stats for rank 5 to legend play. I was testing these out to see how well they worked. I am getting about a 40 - 48% win rate with them at rank 5. All my accounts are at rank 5 already but everybody seems to be struggling so much I rewrote these files for the newer decks. These are all decent win rate decks based on hsreplay for rank 5 to legend. I rank hunter on EU last night at got to mid rank 4 before shutting it off. It was very late at night and it got on a nice run but not sure how it will play out of a long run. Zoo doing decent but can't climb at rank 5 but I imagine it's much better at higher ranks. it's the top winrate deck for rank 5 to legend right now. aggro druid fared better on US last night I have about a 45% win rate but climbed up to mid rank 4 due to a win streak. Nothing is really easy to gauge at rank 5 since there are so many good players just messing around there. Usually I would just run unranked until the season ended but it's the only way I could test the files before posting. I definitely get different results with these decks depending on server I'm on and what I'm matching up against the most. Looking at the stats murloc paladin still has a very good win rate rank 25 - legend. The closer you get to rank 5 the lower the win rate gets but still pretty strong deck and one that's worked well with the bot. Good luck. I have a highlander priest config I made but I'm not posting it bot has not clue how to use zero mana cost hero power so it's a no go right now.

Aggro Druid
Download

Midrange Hunter
Download

Aggro Rogue
Download

Zoo
Download

average game time according to hsreplay for aggro druid 4 minutes! Might try that out seems to be able to grind faster than the other aggro decks that average 6m to 7m games. All of these decks show at least 50% or higher win rates at rank 10 - legend.
12 users thanked botwhat for this useful post.
mary7 on 9/28/2017(UTC), beastman on 9/28/2017(UTC), Silversurfer3456 on 9/28/2017(UTC), headpirate on 9/28/2017(UTC), Erlone on 9/28/2017(UTC), nelooo on 9/29/2017(UTC), narutodiablo on 9/29/2017(UTC), spoutop8 on 9/29/2017(UTC), divaeva on 9/30/2017(UTC), keyboard1Zbl4ck on 9/30/2017(UTC), Outcast on 10/1/2017(UTC), hlaalu93 on 10/1/2017(UTC)
botwhat
#924 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 8:59:53 PM(UTC)
botwhat

Was thanked: 225 time(s) in 58 post(s)
quick update ran 40 games of midrange hunter config on asia server at rank 5 today and am currently running aggro druid until gold done grinding just to see how it does. Hunter pulled a 40% win rate. Like I said before success and failure depends on the day and a deck that works on EU might not work at all on asia. Same deck that racks off 6 or 7 straight in the very early morning hours might lose 6 straight right at midnight. All I can suggest is keep trying different decks don't run over the gold win just stop there and if you have the cards keep trying out different decks and if it's winning for god sake don't shut it off. Those win streaks seem to be only way to move. I'll update this post with aggro druid stats after it finishes grinding gold.

update: druid did much better on asia than hunter did but also ran later at night. I didn't get to many games but it went 11-7 for 61% win rate but 30% of the games have been against rogue. let that run into the 50 - 100 game range I bet it averages out around 50% still good enough for laddering when you get win streak bonuses. What I try and do is counter the meta by playing a deck that counters the most popular deck or class. Last week it was all hunters on the ladder before that it was priests, before that jade and aggro druid. Right now I'm seeing more rogue than anything else and the aggro druid deck I posted counters that deck and is what I made it for. next week it will probably be a different deck or class that's dominating the matchups. That's why it's important to pay attention to your stats and see what classes you are playing. Most classes only have one or two decks that are any good. If you want to counter priest play mage, hunter use shaman or warlock, mage play warrior or hunter, want to counter paladin play rogue or warlock etc. Last night I ran aggro druid on US server and had about 48% win rate and I let run a little to long into the morning and dropped down to about 45% but class distribution was different here than in asia where I was seeing 30% rogue. In the US I was seeing almost an even mix of paladin, priest, rogue, hunter and warlock and there's a different counter for each so like I said it's kinda random. I try and pick the deck that will counter the decks I'm seeing the most of but doesn't get slaughtered by one of the other higher % classes. hope this is helpful I don't know if I'll be posting much for the next few weeks.

update 2: Ran aggro rogue over night on US server. It's not a very good performing deck at rank 5. Might not get played well by bot at all even at higher ranks. I had it run for 40 games got a 27% win rate. Not that great. Looking at the stats 20% of the games were against 20% priest and another 20% against warlock two classes that counter rogue fairly well. The other 20% of games were against rogue. so I don't think rogue is a good class to play down low. Can't comment on rank 10 - 5 or 15 - 10 etc.
4 users thanked botwhat for this useful post.
beastman on 9/29/2017(UTC), nelooo on 9/29/2017(UTC), mary7 on 9/30/2017(UTC), Outcast on 10/1/2017(UTC)
ustica
#925 Posted : Friday, September 29, 2017 11:50:48 AM(UTC)

I have to confirm that aggro druid is extremely good in Standard (I have NEVER played standard because I want to use all my cards).
So I created the above aggro druid deck and started it at midnight. From rank 25 I reached rank 10 less than 12 hours later. I am now rank 8!

EDIT: I am now rank 7!
1 user thanked ustica for this useful post.
botwhat on 9/29/2017(UTC)
thehamburglar
#926 Posted : Friday, September 29, 2017 1:17:06 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 3 post(s)
ustica;51660 wrote:
I have to confirm that aggro druid is extremely good in Standard (I have NEVER played standard because I want to use all my cards).
So I created the above aggro druid deck and started it at midnight. From rank 25 I reached rank 10 less than 12 hours later. I am now rank 8!

EDIT: I am now rank 7!

Did you use the config that BotWhat provided or Scotts version? Also did you make any changes to the deck or stick to the original decklist? I am having a real hard time breaking rank 10 (NA server). Highest I've ever gone was rank 8 but I dipped in only once so I must have gotten really lucky with the win streaks.
spoutop8
#928 Posted : Friday, September 29, 2017 9:49:14 PM(UTC)

botwhat;51650 wrote:
OK I've made updates to these files. These mulligans are based on stats for rank 5 to legend play. I was testing these out to see how well they worked. I am getting about a 40 - 48% win rate with them at rank 5. All my accounts are at rank 5 already but everybody seems to be struggling so much I rewrote these files for the newer decks. These are all decent win rate decks based on hsreplay for rank 5 to legend. I rank hunter on EU last night at got to mid rank 4 before shutting it off. It was very late at night and it got on a nice run but not sure how it will play out of a long run. Zoo doing decent but can't climb at rank 5 but I imagine it's much better at higher ranks. it's the top winrate deck for rank 5 to legend right now. aggro druid fared better on US last night I have about a 45% win rate but climbed up to mid rank 4 due to a win streak. Nothing is really easy to gauge at rank 5 since there are so many good players just messing around there. Usually I would just run unranked until the season ended but it's the only way I could test the files before posting. I definitely get different results with these decks depending on server I'm on and what I'm matching up against the most. Looking at the stats murloc paladin still has a very good win rate rank 25 - legend. The closer you get to rank 5 the lower the win rate gets but still pretty strong deck and one that's worked well with the bot. Good luck. I have a highlander priest config I made but I'm not posting it bot has not clue how to use zero mana cost hero power so it's a no go right now.

Aggro Druid
Download

Midrange Hunter
Download

Aggro Rogue
Download

Zoo
Download

Hi I don't have the Kindly Grandmother card from the Midrange hunter deck. What can I replace it with? Thanks.
acer2003
#929 Posted : Saturday, September 30, 2017 1:33:36 AM(UTC)

Is someone able to make a prince kel mulligan file? Rules should be if facing slow classes, always mulligan for prince. Else, keep small minions at start.
Thanks!
Drago
#883 Posted : Saturday, September 30, 2017 4:06:57 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
botwhat;51650 wrote:

Aggro Druid
Download

Midrange Hunter
Download

Aggro Rogue
Download

Zoo
Download

average game time according to hsreplay for aggro druid 4 minutes! Might try that out seems to be able to grind faster than the other aggro decks that average 6m to 7m games. All of these decks show at least 50% or higher win rates at rank 10 - legend.

tested midhunter tonight and got 0 progress.

14 rank at 0.00 AM
13 rank at 4.00 AM
14 rank at 7.00 AM

1 user thanked Drago for this useful post.
narutodiablo on 9/30/2017(UTC)
ustica
#927 Posted : Sunday, October 1, 2017 10:40:53 AM(UTC)

thehamburglar;51661 wrote:
Did you use the config that BotWhat provided or Scotts version? Also did you make any changes to the deck or stick to the original decklist? I am having a real hard time breaking rank 10 (NA server). Highest I've ever gone was rank 8 but I dipped in only once so I must have gotten really lucky with the win streaks.

I just downloaded the files and let the bot run for 30 hours straight: it went from rank 25 to rank 5. too bad I started it at the end of season. I bet I's be Legend now! The season ended while I was almost at rank 4
1 user thanked ustica for this useful post.
thehamburglar on 10/2/2017(UTC)
Gotcha567n8811
#930 Posted : Sunday, October 1, 2017 1:45:31 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 3 post(s)
acer2003;51666 wrote:
Is someone able to make a prince kel mulligan file? Rules should be if facing slow classes, always mulligan for prince. Else, keep small minions at start.
Thanks!

Something like this:

Code:
{
         "comment": "keep prince keleseth (ICC_851) when opponent is slow",
         "mulligan":"ICC_851",
         "condition": "opp_hero(count(), hero_class=priest | warlock | paladin ) > 0",
         "value":"hold",
}

Change "priest | warlock | paladin" on what you want (mage,warrior,druid,paladin,rogue,shaman,warlock,hunter,priest)

Also made some changes for scottbreak aggro dru deck, because of misplays (replace some cards, set play order priority for some cards, set targets priority for some cards):

Download
3 users thanked Gotcha567n8811 for this useful post.
mary7 on 10/2/2017(UTC), narutodiablo on 10/2/2017(UTC), thehamburglar on 10/2/2017(UTC)
Nurriel
#882 Posted : Sunday, October 1, 2017 7:17:16 PM(UTC)

botwhat;51650 wrote:

Aggro Druid
Download

Ranked play - Rank 19-17
fuskfusk
#931 Posted : Monday, October 2, 2017 3:49:14 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Well it's the start of a new season, I think any deck will perform worse at the moment because of good players being in those ranks.
68 Pages«<4344454647>»