Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

68 Pages«<4041424344>»
scottbreak's Meta Decks for Vision AI
ahnchan999
#842 Posted : Thursday, September 7, 2017 10:29:04 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 8 post(s)
antoseb;51339 wrote:
1 week of how much time botting per day? I just wanna get an idea of how long it takes to get 500 wins using bot.

i am running the bot 24/7.
and it is still running at this time.
bot's WR is around 45%. it mean there are 45WINS and 55LOSES in 100MATCH
every match take time averagely...5minute.

So if your bot play 1111games. it would win 500. then you can get golden portrait.
and 1111games will take time 5555minute(92.6Hours) averagely.
Outcast
#845 Posted : Friday, September 8, 2017 9:35:49 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 14 post(s)
Just hit rank 10 with midrange paladin on NA. Win rate is around 45%. Stuck at rank 11-15 for around a week.
spyscouter
#846 Posted : Friday, September 8, 2017 10:35:51 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 17 post(s)
Please please don't run 24/7...while it may be tempting it is a huge red flag to get you banned. I would stick to 8 hours max a day, and try to change up things throw in some casual games every once in awhile, play different decks etc. the more human like it is he better chance you will be safe.
darkblazer99
#848 Posted : Saturday, September 9, 2017 2:07:46 PM(UTC)

Which deck is dominating ranked right now for this bot? i feel it loses quite abit about 20% winrate.
botwhat
#834 Posted : Saturday, September 9, 2017 5:49:16 PM(UTC)
botwhat

Was thanked: 225 time(s) in 58 post(s)
mrgodai;51301 wrote:
nerfs to aggro paladin/druid/warrior coming up. Jade druid is our only hope!

don't think jade will ever work right. I think we'll see shaman, mage and hunter be our best options after the nerfs. Feels like they are trying to force a control meta so that the DK cards will get played and used more. Aggro is so fast that people aren't using the cards so they killed the 3 fastest decks warrior, druid and paladin.
Hellscreamgold
#849 Posted : Saturday, September 9, 2017 6:21:18 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 13 post(s)
darkblazer99;51365 wrote:
Which deck is dominating ranked right now for this bot? i feel it loses quite abit about 20% winrate.

paladin and token druid do ok. nothing the bot can do to "dominate".

the bot is usually able to get to r5 before the end of each season.
Hellscreamgold
#847 Posted : Saturday, September 9, 2017 6:22:25 PM(UTC)

spyscouter;51351 wrote:
Please please don't run 24/7...while it may be tempting it is a huge red flag to get you banned. I would stick to 8 hours max a day, and try to change up things throw in some casual games every once in awhile, play different decks etc. the more human like it is he better chance you will be safe.

this is good advice. if you plan on botting a lot, starting a new f2p account isn't a bad idea.
VeilAers
#850 Posted : Sunday, September 10, 2017 3:31:24 AM(UTC)
VeilAers

Woman

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Running Aggro Druid as listed here with 100% of the listed deck and I'm getting about a 30% win rate. I started at rank 15 and let it play tonight for about 5 hours and came back to rank 15.

I'm not so quick to blame the bot. Watching it play it seems to do just fine, but it's being paired against a very limited meta, which might be bot played as well. Not a ton of room to excel in.

Still, as a player who can only afford a Pirate Warrior and burned a few legendaries to craft the Aggro Druid, it's disheartening to see all that effectively mean nothing.
botwhat
#854 Posted : Sunday, September 10, 2017 6:33:12 PM(UTC)
botwhat

VeilAers;51378 wrote:
Running Aggro Druid as listed here with 100% of the listed deck and I'm getting about a 30% win rate. I started at rank 15 and let it play tonight for about 5 hours and came back to rank 15.

I'm not so quick to blame the bot. Watching it play it seems to do just fine, but it's being paired against a very limited meta, which might be bot played as well. Not a ton of room to excel in.

Still, as a player who can only afford a Pirate Warrior and burned a few legendaries to craft the Aggro Druid, it's disheartening to see all that effectively mean nothing.

please continue report the misplays. I'm still seeing a lot of them with aggro druid. Most are order issues. Things like attacking with Enchanted Raven and then playing Mark of Y'Shaarj on it after attacking missing extra damage. Why this is even happening is interesting because order missplays seem to be what we have the most of currently and they can change % win rate considerably at lower ranks if you give an opponent a chance to stabilize.
Hellscreamgold
#851 Posted : Sunday, September 10, 2017 6:58:09 PM(UTC)

VeilAers;51378 wrote:

You could have just stayed with pirate warrior...
VeilAers
#852 Posted : Sunday, September 10, 2017 7:48:14 PM(UTC)
VeilAers

Woman

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Hellscreamgold;51398 wrote:
You could have just stayed with pirate warrior...

There wasn't a desk listed here for it and my win rate with that wasn't great with the bot, either. Got 13 as my highest last month. And I wanted something that wouldn't rotate out as hard.
Hellscreamgold
#855 Posted : Monday, September 11, 2017 12:57:17 PM(UTC)

scottbreak;48122 wrote:
scottbreak's Meta Decks for Vision AI

Please be patient; new files will be released as the new meta takes shape. The files are more than adequate for grinding daily quests and gold. Players that are interested in running in either Casual or Ranked mode are encouraged to share results and suggestions, and report any misplays through the Debug Tool. This is the only way we are going to improve the play.

*Step by step tutorial here

*Updates
9/11/2017: Updated Midrange Paladin - there will probably be no updates until meta settles from upcoming nerfs

Scott - you still recommend using the midrange pally with the aggro pally deck?
Hellscreamgold
#853 Posted : Monday, September 11, 2017 1:01:52 PM(UTC)

VeilAers;51399 wrote:
There wasn't a desk listed here for it and my win rate with that wasn't great with the bot, either. Got 13 as my highest last month. And I wanted something that wouldn't rotate out as hard.

right now, everything is rotating out pretty hard. Once the nerfs hit, it'll be harder. I expect the paladin aggro/midrange decks to still do decent. Some tweaking maybe as to when to play warleaders now that they won't have +1 health...but overall, the decks should be strong.

Jade druid should be mostly unaffected by the innervate nerf. Aggro druid will bear the brunt of that one. No more dropping 3 things and +1/+1 with coin/innervate or a t1 flappy bird without the coin. It also affects then when you living mana and fill the board, and have an innervate in hand a +1/+1 card in hand and now can't cast it the same turn....

Warriors and the axe change - pirate warrior should still be bottable - the t1 coin/axe was always nice, but not wholly necessary.

Hex wasn't really ever used in botted decks, so that is meaningless. UI going up to 6cc isn't a huge deal, either, really - it'll just cause druids to wait an extra turn, at most, to cast it.
scottbreak
#856 Posted : Monday, September 11, 2017 5:43:31 PM(UTC)
scottbreak

Groups: Registered, HSModerator

Was thanked: 469 time(s) in 153 post(s)
Hellscreamgold;51419 wrote:
Scott - you still recommend using the midrange pally with the aggro pally deck?

Yes, the basic settings are the same. If need be, you could make changes to the mulligan to reflect your deck changes.
duke44
#858 Posted : Tuesday, September 12, 2017 4:04:54 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 24 post(s)
scottbreak;51425 wrote:
Yes, the basic settings are the same. If need be, you could make changes to the mulligan to reflect your deck changes.

hit rank 5 last night with my Mid Jade shamen, im old school though still using silverfish.
jquema1
#857 Posted : Tuesday, September 12, 2017 5:03:36 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
scottbreak;51425 wrote:

Hit rank 5 with Mid Range Pally in wild.
anessashiseido
#859 Posted : Tuesday, September 12, 2017 5:51:05 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Recently a pro player by the name of Asmodai took a Hunter Deck to Legend 1. http://www.hearthpwn.com...7-asmodai-rank-1-legend

Dust value wise its even cheaper than the aggro druid deck mentioned in this thread. You don't even need the DK card as you can just double up on Savannah Highmane and it'll be just as strong. I feel like once the innervate nerf hits this Hunter deck will be the best budget deck to beat.

Now if only someone can come up with the appropriate configs we can have a solid deck to farm gold/ranks with (still trying to understand the tutorial myself at the moment). Don't get me wrong I am not begging for anything here it's just the current decks listed won't be as strong with the nerfs coming and I just wanted to increase awareness of the situation for all of us. =)
botwhat
#860 Posted : Tuesday, September 12, 2017 8:40:42 PM(UTC)
botwhat

anessashiseido;51444 wrote:
Recently a pro player by the name of Asmodai took a Hunter Deck to Legend 1. http://www.hearthpwn.com...7-asmodai-rank-1-legend

Dust value wise its even cheaper than the aggro druid deck mentioned in this thread. You don't even need the DK card as you can just double up on Savannah Highmane and it'll be just as strong. I feel like once the innervate nerf hits this Hunter deck will be the best budget deck to beat.

Now if only someone can come up with the appropriate configs we can have a solid deck to farm gold/ranks with (still trying to understand the tutorial myself at the moment). Don't get me wrong I am not begging for anything here it's just the current decks listed won't be as strong with the nerfs coming and I just wanted to increase awareness of the situation for all of us. =)

since you asked. I made these files last night. I'm currently testing them. Working pretty good so far. The bot though can struggle at times with the hero power after DK card is played. Let me know how it works out for you.

decklist.txt

Mulligan.json

you will need to make sure you put a globalvalues.json file in the directory. You can grab the one from the default directory and it will work. Tracking might get taken out due to the logic of the bot vs a human. Might be a better option for that spot. I made files for about 6 other decks last night as well. I'm currently running bot on random deck and tracking them to see which one plays the best then I'm going to tweak them.
2 users thanked botwhat for this useful post.
anessashiseido on 9/12/2017(UTC), nelooo on 9/14/2017(UTC)
anessashiseido
#861 Posted : Tuesday, September 12, 2017 9:36:34 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
botwhat;51446 wrote:
since you asked. I made these files last night. I'm currently testing them. Working pretty good so far. The bot though can struggle at times with the hero power after DK card is played. Let me know how it works out for you.

decklist.txt

Mulligan.json

you will need to make sure you put a globalvalues.json file in the directory. You can grab the one from the default directory and it will work. Tracking might get taken out due to the logic of the bot vs a human. Might be a better option for that spot. I made files for about 6 other decks last night as well. I'm currently running bot on random deck and tracking them to see which one plays the best then I'm going to tweak them.

Thank you so much for this! I agree with you on taking out Tracking. Perhaps Scavenging Hyena or Fiery Bat would be a better substitute as the deck is lacking in 1 drops. I'll give it a whirl and let you know how it goes. Also now I have a template to study/work with so I can understand json configs a little better. Can't thank you enough.
1 user thanked anessashiseido for this useful post.
focushs on 9/14/2017(UTC)
vashue
#862 Posted : Thursday, September 14, 2017 10:43:42 AM(UTC)

How to send review?

Aggro Druid makes stupid moves :(
or post mistakes?
68 Pages«<4041424344>»