Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

68 Pages«<3839404142>»
scottbreak's Meta Decks for Vision AI
er009
#803 Posted : Friday, September 1, 2017 9:22:33 PM(UTC)
er009

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 42 post(s)
Intel Core i7 2nd generation+ and a ssd is recommended plus 8gig of ram, I notice sometimes even my i5 2nd generation ropes out on a big board with 8gig of memory but no ssd. (All notebooks btw, desktop would be much stronger but also uses more power)

I found a problem with the mulligan on midrange paladin, when the bot has 2x murloc tidecaller, it would not keep Hydrologist, you want to keep the hydrologist with this setup cause its gonna guarantee you turn 2 or 3 drop. Of course whenever the bot mulligans it away it ended up with a 6+ cost card and gives the tidecallers life away for almost free :/
botwhat
#805 Posted : Saturday, September 2, 2017 1:14:38 AM(UTC)
botwhat

Was thanked: 225 time(s) in 58 post(s)
did jade druid really hit rank 5 last season? testing new configs out on ranked right now. Small test so far but 19 - 24 currently haven't moved an inch. ya ya I know it's early in the season

Also just been solo playing some decks to see how they might work on the bot. I get bored. Not sure if any of you have played around with this priest deck yet but it's dirty. Very few minions card play choices are very straight forward because every minion you pull out is disgustingly powerful. I've been having a blast wrecking people with this on the ladder. I think with little tweaking for shadow vision so it goes for eternal servitude most of the time will make it very solid. if you haven't tried this deck out this one is disgusting. It's all control until you can throw out barnes and then it all legendaries and 9 drops that heal you and kill their minions and you just keep bringing everything back to life. SOOOOO MUCH FUN.

headpirate
#808 Posted : Saturday, September 2, 2017 9:18:24 AM(UTC)

A little misplay. Against another aggrodruid the bot silences the enemy's hidra
Desthstorm
#809 Posted : Saturday, September 2, 2017 10:39:23 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
IS anyone having any success with aggro druid atm? On my bot it never got pass rank 16
spyscouter
#806 Posted : Saturday, September 2, 2017 11:14:47 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 17 post(s)
botwhat;51229 wrote:
did jade druid really hit rank 5 last season? testing new configs out on ranked right now. Small test so far but 19 - 24 currently haven't moved an inch. ya ya I know it's early in the season

Also just been solo playing some decks to see how they might work on the bot. I get bored. Not sure if any of you have played around with this priest deck yet but it's dirty. Very few minions card play choices are very straight forward because every minion you pull out is disgustingly powerful. I've been having a blast wrecking people with this on the ladder. I think with little tweaking for shadow vision so it goes for eternal servitude most of the time will make it very solid. if you haven't tried this deck out this one is disgusting. It's all control until you can throw out barnes and then it all legendaries and 9 drops that heal you and kill their minions and you just keep bringing everything back to life. SOOOOO MUCH FUN.

One reason you may be having trouble is due to the season just resetting. All of the legend players are still filtering down the ranks. Joy and Scott recommend just farming gold in the first week as the players you face are statistically better.
tirhin
#811 Posted : Saturday, September 2, 2017 11:46:36 AM(UTC)

do you guys think its worth to craft pirate warrior to farm gold and rank up too?
botwhat
#810 Posted : Saturday, September 2, 2017 1:06:12 PM(UTC)
botwhat

Desthstorm;51240 wrote:
IS anyone having any success with aggro druid atm? On my bot it never got pass rank 16

have 2 accounts at rank 10 already with aggro druid.
botwhat
#807 Posted : Saturday, September 2, 2017 1:08:03 PM(UTC)
botwhat

spyscouter;51241 wrote:
One reason you may be having trouble is due to the season just resetting. All of the legend players are still filtering down the ranks. Joy and Scott recommend just farming gold in the first week as the players you face are statistically better.

I get that. I asked the question about jade druid hitting rank 5 because I and a number of other people have spent considerable time trying to get it work and it's been one of the most inconsistent decks I've tried. So if we got it working awesome. I might try and run it all the way to rank 5 since it's technically the strongest deck in the meta at the moment.
Monogatari
#812 Posted : Saturday, September 2, 2017 3:47:52 PM(UTC)

Any possibility for a priest deck in future .. looks like the Highlander Priest doing massive work now, 2nd highest win rate and counter both Aggro and Control, it's been placed as a Tier 1 deck now.
afrojay
#813 Posted : Sunday, September 3, 2017 4:44:03 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I'm reporting some aggro druid misplays through the debugger, here's something:
- plays fledgling on t3 on a board where it's going to die obviously
- Living mana on board, buff and dire wolf alpha in hand; attacks with the living mana first, then plays the wolf on the side (buffing just one minion) and after attacking plays the buff;
Also it have the tendency to overtrade, like trading on the 1/1 or 2/2 jade idols and losing a minion instead of going face;
Currently using the latest config for aggro druid and hr 9.8.5.0

Edit: also, when attacking face with fledgling doesn't choose windfury as first adapt, losing an attack.
ustica
#814 Posted : Sunday, September 3, 2017 5:28:34 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 20 post(s)
in ladder, Jade Druid is so strong ATM that it looks like Blizzard is going to nerf Druid really soon.
humans playing it are reporting victory rates as high as the old Secret Paladin or Pirate Warrior.
the bot, however, plays it really bad.
I left the bot running for 8 hours straigth starting from rank 15 and I found it still at rank 15.
The old pre-Lich King Pirate Warrior, at the opposite, still climbed up to rank 2 last week.
It's a pity because so many people are hitting Legend now using Jade Druid!
DarkFennec
#816 Posted : Sunday, September 3, 2017 7:09:17 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 17 post(s)
I'm testing your pirate warrior files on ranked EU at 15, gonna post some stats maybe this evening before bed.
mrgodai
#804 Posted : Sunday, September 3, 2017 8:44:50 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 41 post(s)
er009;51228 wrote:
Intel Core i7 2nd generation+ and a ssd is recommended plus 8gig of ram, I notice sometimes even my i5 2nd generation ropes out on a big board with 8gig of memory but no ssd. (All notebooks btw, desktop would be much stronger but also uses more power)

I found a problem with the mulligan on midrange paladin, when the bot has 2x murloc tidecaller, it would not keep Hydrologist, you want to keep the hydrologist with this setup cause its gonna guarantee you turn 2 or 3 drop. Of course whenever the bot mulligans it away it ended up with a 6+ cost card and gives the tidecallers life away for almost free :/

SSD does nothing for bot performance, CPU is everything then it's memory if you have less than 4GB.

botwhat
#815 Posted : Sunday, September 3, 2017 11:44:02 PM(UTC)
botwhat

ustica;51250 wrote:
in ladder, Jade Druid is so strong ATM that it looks like Blizzard is going to nerf Druid really soon.
humans playing it are reporting victory rates as high as the old Secret Paladin or Pirate Warrior.
the bot, however, plays it really bad.
I left the bot running for 8 hours straigth starting from rank 15 and I found it still at rank 15.
The old pre-Lich King Pirate Warrior, at the opposite, still climbed up to rank 2 last week.
It's a pity because so many people are hitting Legend now using Jade Druid!

are you using the vision AI version of this or the pre-vision AI version? I never got pirate warrior to run well at all with vision AI but before that when we were using silver fish it destroyed people.

edit: I should restate that. I feel like pirate warrior ran considerably better with silverfish vs vision AI. Also I ran jade druid for about 150 games pretty much an even 50% win rate. Started at rank 20 with zero stars still sitting at rank 20 with zero stars. not that great for me on the bot right now. I'm going to tweak the deck a little and run another 100 - 150 games and see how it goes. My other accounts that can't make the deck are running aggro druid and having much better luck.
caoli5288
#817 Posted : Monday, September 4, 2017 1:48:53 AM(UTC)

Request midrange hunter deck. THX
Monogatari
#818 Posted : Monday, September 4, 2017 2:14:02 AM(UTC)

Requesting any viable priest deck .. thanks
hlaalu93
#819 Posted : Monday, September 4, 2017 2:14:20 AM(UTC)

testing new 0.9 v mid palladin and cant reach even 14 rank....
er009
#821 Posted : Monday, September 4, 2017 3:00:40 AM(UTC)
er009

Man

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 42 post(s)
I noticed something that has been bugging me ever since I started using Vision AI compared to silver/redfish is that the amount of memory its using is ridiculous, after a day of botting or so you can see that it has passed the 2gb mark :/

There has to be a way for it to clear memory since I believe it keeps all the data it writes from every round and doesn't flush it untill the bot is disabled(Vision AI). If you guys doubt my finding then please try and leave it for a day then change to silverfish and see the drastic change.

Viable priest deck... you can do a basic dragon priest or c'thun priest to farm gold, thats about it, the bot isn't clever enough to make good plays with the new control decks.

C'thun priest example: http://www.hearthpwn.com...940-ungoro-cthun-priest

dragon priest example: http://www.hearthpwn.com...nk-5-tempo-dragon-priest
Cloud
#820 Posted : Monday, September 4, 2017 4:10:52 AM(UTC)
Cloud

Man

Was thanked: 60 time(s) in 45 post(s)
hlaalu93;51266 wrote:
testing new 0.9 v mid palladin and cant reach even 14 rank....

the "new" paladin deck is rellay bad. The older one has much higher wr and both sides (casual and ranked)
Onyx
#822 Posted : Monday, September 4, 2017 7:19:35 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
reached only rank 13 using new aggro pally in NA
68 Pages«<3839404142>»