Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

170 Pages«<112113114115116>»
Project Rank 5
tanakayuuta
#2296 Posted : Wednesday, January 18, 2017 10:49:23 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
charis2324;45189 wrote:
I got rank 5 with the devolve version.

you mind linking back to the post or posting the files here please? thanks!
dutchpowner
#2297 Posted : Wednesday, January 18, 2017 10:58:51 AM(UTC)
dutchpowner

Was thanked: 115 time(s) in 25 post(s)
tanakayuuta;45191 wrote:
you mind linking back to the post or posting the files here please? thanks!

Here you go:

http://www.hearthranger....ck-testing-and-more.aspx
Don't forget to use the thank you button on my first post in the dutchpowner's Meta Decks for Vision AI topic :))

hs001
#2288 Posted : Wednesday, January 18, 2017 12:27:09 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Dre;45167 wrote:
Will keep improving the jade agro shaman guys, atm it will reach rank 5 for sure like in the 25th till 30th. But ofc it should do better before that. the difference between 47% and 51% is not big though. Also 47% can climb. But its strange since i got to rank 5 in 2 days with like 65 en 55% wr. then i ran it the day after with 51,3 wr and got rank 4.

Again, i'll keep searching for misplays and fixes. This is a "new" project and not as refined as my midrange shaman and hunter were.

Thanks for all the work you dedicate to HR.

I've been testing your Aggro Shaman for a couple games, winrate is around 48% for rank 4-5.
Used weapon charges too often in my opinion, apart from that its working ok.

Are there any settings for midrange shaman from you? (Apart from the old one)
Would be great if you could suggest me a replacement for Al'
reems
#2294 Posted : Wednesday, January 18, 2017 12:55:19 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
mrgodai;45188 wrote:
which version? current one with Jinyu or the older version?

https://github.com/slive...range%20Shaman%20-%20Dre
frogpower
#2303 Posted : Wednesday, January 18, 2017 1:08:50 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

My stat after few play :/

Blocked at rank 10 - Midrange and Jade Shaman
TheRandomOne
#2305 Posted : Wednesday, January 18, 2017 3:00:31 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 12 post(s)
I got to 6 with dres jade shammy but it then dropped back down to 8, it keeps making weird decisions such as not killing things it can kill so that the opponent gets free trades or very good trades, for instance it played an azure drake into an enemies azure drake that was at 4/1 and it had a lightning bolt in hand and 1 mana left instead of killing the drake it ended its turn which meant the mage cleared the drake with its 4/1 drake then took control of the board. It's also done it with totem golems where the golem will be on 3 hp and it can bolt it down but instead ends its turn so the golem trades for free into one of the spirit wolves thats on the board.
jquema1
#2306 Posted : Wednesday, January 18, 2017 3:17:19 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
TheRandomOne;45199 wrote:
I got to 6 with dres jade shammy but it then dropped back down to 8, it keeps making weird decisions such as not killing things it can kill so that the opponent gets free trades or very good trades, for instance it played an azure drake into an enemies azure drake that was at 4/1 and it had a lightning bolt in hand and 1 mana left instead of killing the drake it ended its turn which meant the mage cleared the drake with its 4/1 drake then took control of the board. It's also done it with totem golems where the golem will be on 3 hp and it can bolt it down but instead ends its turn so the golem trades for free into one of the spirit wolves thats on the board.

I agree. Sometimes it does make weird decisions. Not sure what is the logic in that. Im sure they can correct it.
mrgodai
#2304 Posted : Wednesday, January 18, 2017 4:35:02 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 41 post(s)
frogpower;45197 wrote:

My stat after few play :/

Blocked at rank 10 - Midrange and Jade Shaman

yeah all my shaman accounts got wrecked hard last night, dropped 2-3 ranks each. facing tons of reno priest/mage/warlock and dragon aggro warriors around rank 10
aiyanjoe
#2287 Posted : Wednesday, January 18, 2017 5:52:14 PM(UTC)

Dre;45174 wrote:
Alienware should be more then suficient - still strange.

Yeah ofc priest and reno is a big problem for all aggro-decks. Even when playing manual. My try my midrange shaman? It's a bit outdated but still got atleast 3 people to legendary this month.

I think I found two important misplays.

They are both about the misplay with Flametongue Totem.

First, it is that the bot will attack firstly than put the Flametongue on board.( Such like Southsea Deckhand and Patches the pirate, it wastes 4 hp)

Second, it is that like I have 3 attack(a Southsea Deckhand and Patches the pirate) on board and a jade claws ( actually I can make 5 damage), and the Flametongue Totem on hand. Next tern, the enemy put Doomsayer. If I put use the Flametonge, I can clear it. But the bot just use the two pirate hit enemy's face. Then the Doomsayer clear whole board.

I think these are two series misplay. It can hardly win if we let the control deck to clear the board on the beginning of game( like third or fourth round).

And I also have good news, I use the jade aggro shaman got 9 from 15 (53w 45l 54.5%winrate). I think if the bot can use Flametongue in the right way, the winrate mustl be better.

Thank you so much
aiyanjoe
#2302 Posted : Wednesday, January 18, 2017 6:01:03 PM(UTC)

scottbreak;45187 wrote:
From watching who is hitting Rank 5 with my Wild Pirate Warrior, it seems like EU is having an easier time. A bunch of folks hit Rank 5 before I did with win rates over 50% on EU. I'm on NA, and still hit Rank 5, but with a win rate closer to 48%. I think maybe there are just more control matchups on NA right now.

Hi, Scott, may I ask what decklist(like the little change) you use to hit 5? I am in the North American Serve too, I wish I can get some idea from your experience. (stuck between 7 and 9)
omgfrost
#2298 Posted : Wednesday, January 18, 2017 7:16:29 PM(UTC)
omgfrost

Was thanked: 83 time(s) in 66 post(s)
dutchpowner;45192 wrote:

This is my beta topic project for ppl willing to test with me and tweak txts to reach the best settings. If a beta setting made you hit rank 5...well...that deck is broken AF.
@sepefeets
I provided the deck ok, but i just changed 2 or 3 lines in author files so in the OP should be something like: Midrang Devolve Shaman: Author feat. omgfrost since it was still in BETA.
It will be just omgfrost when i can admit the testing phase is over. (just saying tho :D )

EDIT: I forgot to say that i'm rank 4 atm with "my deck" if this might count another + in the OP
otkpotato
#2307 Posted : Wednesday, January 18, 2017 7:40:49 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 70 time(s) in 57 post(s)
i made quite a few changes to the typical midrange shaman non jade deck. had a 5 game winning streak with a pretty good win rate. hours later looking at the win rate shoulda ranked up a few, then checked the client didnt rank up at all.
realized i had auto "concede after win" on... FML... welp guess got nothing to report back. still dont know how it performs at higher ranks. :(
sepefeets
#2299 Posted : Wednesday, January 18, 2017 9:36:34 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 584 time(s) in 238 post(s)
omgfrost;45205 wrote:
This is my beta topic project for ppl willing to test with me and tweak txts to reach the best settings. If a beta setting made you hit rank 5...well...that deck is broken AF.
@sepefeets
I provided the deck ok, but i just changed 2 or 3 lines in author files so in the OP should be something like: Midrang Devolve Shaman: Author feat. omgfrost since it was still in BETA.
It will be just omgfrost when i can admit the testing phase is over. (just saying tho :D )

EDIT: I forgot to say that i'm rank 4 atm with "my deck" if this might count another + in the OP

Yeah no, it has already been on github a few days now and I'm not going to get too hung up about who deserves what credit. If you think someone deserves credit then put it in comment lines in the files.
scottbreak
#2310 Posted : Wednesday, January 18, 2017 9:57:27 PM(UTC)
scottbreak

Groups: Registered, HSModerator

Was thanked: 469 time(s) in 153 post(s)
Hey y'all,
Quick update. New Wild Pirate Warrior files are looking good. I de-ranked back to 9, and tested the new settings; see below for details. If things keep going as well as these results, I will release new files soon. Cheers!

1 user thanked scottbreak for this useful post.
Silversurfer3456 on 1/19/2017(UTC)
otkpotato
#2312 Posted : Wednesday, January 18, 2017 10:21:44 PM(UTC)

hmm i think i know what might have contributed a lower win rate.
if you play jade/mid range and flood the board, and go against mid range or control opponent that also has a flooded board, 7v7 the chances of roping increases pretty significantly.

and i realize my bot attacks slower than some of the guys here streaming it. do i have to update my .net or something?
scottbreak
#2313 Posted : Wednesday, January 18, 2017 10:44:20 PM(UTC)
scottbreak

Groups: Registered, HSModerator

Was thanked: 469 time(s) in 153 post(s)
otkpotato;45211 wrote:
hmm i think i know what might have contributed a lower win rate.
if you play jade/mid range and flood the board, and go against mid range or control opponent that also has a flooded board, 7v7 the chances of roping increases pretty significantly.

and i realize my bot attacks slower than some of the guys here streaming it. do i have to update my .net or something?

Maybe try decreasing the values in the settings.txt?
aiyanjoe
#2311 Posted : Wednesday, January 18, 2017 11:05:22 PM(UTC)

scottbreak;45210 wrote:
Hey y'all,
Quick update. New Wild Pirate Warrior files are looking good. I de-ranked back to 9, and tested the new settings; see below for details. If things keep going as well as these results, I will release new files soon. Cheers!

It look good.

I still stuck between 7 and 9. And got 5 manually ( I have two account, usually very impatient to get my main account to get 5). At least I could say the environment is not so bad for aggro warrior in NA serve.

Wish your deck work well.
emmanuelfs
#2314 Posted : Wednesday, January 18, 2017 11:14:46 PM(UTC)

Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Rank 5 on wild (actually rank 4) NA server using scotbreak pirate warrior. This is from rank 9 to 4:
1 user thanked emmanuelfs for this useful post.
scottbreak on 1/18/2017(UTC)
mrgodai
#2308 Posted : Thursday, January 19, 2017 1:48:12 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 41 post(s)
otkpotato;45207 wrote:
i made quite a few changes to the typical midrange shaman non jade deck. had a 5 game winning streak with a pretty good win rate. hours later looking at the win rate shoulda ranked up a few, then checked the client didnt rank up at all.
realized i had auto "concede after win" on... FML... welp guess got nothing to report back. still dont know how it performs at higher ranks. :(

mind sharing your changes?
otkpotato
#2309 Posted : Thursday, January 19, 2017 2:45:16 AM(UTC)

mrgodai;45216 wrote:
mind sharing your changes?

ooze, harrison, forked lightning, fire elemental. no feral. shut down warrior 7/1. i stopped for today gotta get other accounts to 30 wins and rank them as well.
countering the pirate opener can win you a lot of games, feral is not proactive at reclaiming the board i used to run 1 lightning storm but i was losing to jade shaman and jade druid pretty early so double storm now.
elemental you can coin against pirate warrior 4/3 charge. its a deck built around countering a decent percentage of decks.

lets put it this way, spell damage + forked lightning against aggro typically = instant concede.

was stuck at rank 12, got to 9 in 25 games. i still do feel it needs a larger sample size so ill try out alikir instead of rag on another deck.
alikir + rag seemed a little slow if you draw them and they're sitting in your hand you'll be dead by turn 6-7 so double seems counter productive.
1 user thanked otkpotato for this useful post.
mrgodai on 1/19/2017(UTC)
170 Pages«<112113114115116>»