Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

51 Pages«<4647484950>»
silverfish update
Dre
#985 Posted : Monday, January 11, 2016 2:01:43 PM(UTC)

Groups: HSModerator, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 480 time(s) in 315 post(s)
@botmaker hope you seen my previous missplays aswell with log, i still have the "HR is to fast" thing aswell. Anyway another one:

Attacks with imp-gang boss on a full board so it cannot spawn any new 1/1. But after that he uses a minion to clear something which dies, so there is space after that. Right order was first make room (if possible) then attack with imp gang boss. But it did it the other way around :)

Play:

So ownMinions counts 7 minions, still atacks with imp gang boss first.

Full log: http://pastebin.ca/3327801
er009
#986 Posted : Monday, January 11, 2016 2:11:19 PM(UTC)
er009

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 42 post(s)
Botmaker: Where can I find the crashlog? just got another "console1 stop responding"
heretician
#987 Posted : Monday, January 11, 2016 2:36:41 PM(UTC)
heretician

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 12 post(s)
er009;34704 wrote:
Botmaker: Where can I find the crashlog? just got another "console1 stop responding"

Take a look at either <HearthRanger>/ExternBot/silverfish/SilverLogs and check out the corresponding date/time log txt file. Logging.txt records useful information as well if you know what you are looking for.
HearthRanger Administration Team & Lead Forum Admin
er009
#989 Posted : Tuesday, January 12, 2016 1:59:16 PM(UTC)
er009

Man

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 42 post(s)
I got a question for botmaker and joyadmin: does an ssd help for HR+silver to make faster decisions?
sepefeets
#990 Posted : Tuesday, January 12, 2016 9:01:22 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 584 time(s) in 238 post(s)
Here's a couple more misplays.

Attacked with haunted creeper before playing knife juggler (I've seen it play them correctly most of the time):

Didn't attack anything with a 1/1 silverhand recruit before sacrificing an explosive sheep which killed the recruit:

My logs are riddled with "HR is to fast..." messages. Is that a problem or is silverfish waiting when HR is too fast?
sepefeets
#991 Posted : Tuesday, January 12, 2016 10:55:54 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 584 time(s) in 238 post(s)
Afaict from looking at the Mulligan.cs source, it's not possible to hold a card if we DON'T have certain other cards. For instance, hold a coghammer if there is no muster for battle, or hold a noble sacrifice if there is no avenge, etc. Is there a way already or could you add one please?
Remage
#992 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2016 12:16:37 PM(UTC)

Found another misplay, not sure why it would ever think this is the best play. The bot decided to use a abusive to boost up my owl. The enemy had 3 minions (Sir Finley, Totem Golem, and silenced Leper Gnome). The abusive boosted my owl to 4 atk and went for Sir Finley who had 1 atk vs clearing out the totem golem /w 3 atk. Nearly cost the game (won /w 1 health).

Full log is here, misplay is around line 302: http://pastebin.com/WNgF7Ge0

ThallionDarkshine
#993 Posted : Monday, January 18, 2016 1:43:06 PM(UTC)

Just found a slight misplay. While playing secret paladin with knife juggler on board vs. only 1 hp minions, the ai killed off one with argent squire before using hero power.

Edit - Found another small bug. Often when playing druid the ai innervates out a wild growth on turn 1 with no plays for 2-4 currently in hand. Perhaps it is overvaluing the mana advantage? This may in fact be the correct play, but I think that it is wasteful with no turn 2 play.

sadpwner
#994 Posted : Tuesday, January 19, 2016 10:04:29 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 64 time(s) in 54 post(s)
http://pastebin.com/sVPQuG8m

Turn 1, Should have not coined out the gnome but instead save it for a coin into mech tank.
Dre
#995 Posted : Wednesday, January 20, 2016 3:35:20 AM(UTC)

Man

sadpwner;34954 wrote:
http://pastebin.com/sVPQuG8m

Turn 1, Should have not coined out the gnome but instead save it for a coin into mech tank.

This is deck specific, in 90%of the other cases coining out the gnome is fine. Think botmaker can't fix this for certain decks. Best to just make combo's for this for this specific deck. maybe increase the value of the coin a bit.

@botmaker - When can we expect another update, been a while and dark pebbler isnt fixed still :)
sadpwner
#996 Posted : Thursday, January 21, 2016 12:47:28 AM(UTC)

I've noticed for a while now that the bot doesn't play unstable portal when it doesn't have full mana I think despite having the 2 mana required to play it.

http://pastebin.com/1mavkf6e

Turn 8

___

Dre;34960 wrote:
This is deck specific, in 90%of the other cases coining out the gnome is fine. Think botmaker can't fix this for certain decks. Best to just make combo's for this for this specific deck. maybe increase the value of the coin a bit.

@botmaker - When can we expect another update, been a while and dark pebbler isnt fixed still :)

I am certain it was a mistake also because there were no 2 mana cards to follow up on turn 2 while there were already 2 3 mana cards. Basically, next turn would have been fireball and pass if I didn't draw a 2 drop which was improbable.
PjM
#997 Posted : Friday, January 22, 2016 10:14:53 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I notice silverfish just ignore this minion and attack face only...Northshire cleric is a high value target and should be killed whenever opportunity arises.

shadypro
#998 Posted : Friday, January 22, 2016 11:26:03 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 14 post(s)
@botmaker here are 2 things which need some improvements.

First one is the bot does not play like it recognizes that some minion have passive effects. For some minions it completely ignores the effects and just plays them like a regular minion with X atk and Y def , but this is crucial to some decks and it should be fixed.

The other thing is , the bot does not play the "Ice Lance" card right. Sometimes the bot just waste it on some random minion , without a reason. It should be saved for a burst combo with Frostbolt or when the enemy is frozen by something else (minion/other spell). It should be used only when the enemy have really strong minion which can take more than 50% of your current hp.

Here is an example of a misplayed "Ice Lance" - http://pastebin.com/JTyPjvkz [line 409]
The bot decided to use the "Ice Lance" to freeze the enemy "Sorcerer's Apprentice" regardless of other better opportunities like just pinging it with the fireball because it was left with 1hp or just ignoring it because I've had Mirror Images anyway.

I hope this things will be fixed in the future updates and thank you for the A.I.
notep
#999 Posted : Friday, January 22, 2016 10:28:50 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Does silverfish actually use my graphic board or is it doing all operations on the cpu?
godshades
#1000 Posted : Saturday, January 23, 2016 11:45:42 AM(UTC)

notep;35052 wrote:
Does silverfish actually use my graphic board or is it doing all operations on the cpu?

only cpu :D
notep
#1002 Posted : Sunday, January 24, 2016 9:54:25 AM(UTC)

Maybe we should try to implement a gpu option.
I will have a look into silverfish later, maybe I can implement it.
PjM
#1003 Posted : Sunday, January 24, 2016 11:44:40 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
botmaker, could you code to save playing acidic ooze for destroying a weapon, especially if against weapon class? Thank you
Dre
#1005 Posted : Monday, January 25, 2016 9:54:56 AM(UTC)

Man

@botmaker Hi, is there a ln eta for the fix on dark pebbler and maybe other reports? Esp. The dark pebbler one I can't wait to for it to test it properly! Also I think you should get a donate button somewhere here. Get some money rolling for you! Great work so far.
notep
#1006 Posted : Monday, January 25, 2016 2:02:11 PM(UTC)

misplay against doomsayer. I got highmane on the board. Quickshot and Eaglehornbow and piloted shredder in the hand.

Bot decides to quickshot doomsayer, play shredder, and then attack face with the highmane instead of killing the doomsayer.

(Annot. Also, personally I think using the weapon is better than quickshot).

sadpwner
#1007 Posted : Thursday, January 28, 2016 7:15:15 PM(UTC)

My silver.exe crashes almost every night resulting in the bot continuing playing but doing nothing causing all loses. Any fixes for this? For now, I am going to disable use external process.
51 Pages«<4647484950>»