Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

51 Pages«<4748495051>
silverfish update
Miscellaneous
#1009 Posted : Friday, January 29, 2016 10:41:17 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I also have Crashes, after a few games he crash in the middle of the Process.

What do i wrong, how to fix it? It is everytime ;(
ThaFrog
#1010 Posted : Friday, January 29, 2016 4:14:09 PM(UTC)

Hey!

I'm not coming by with any bugs, but rather a question. I'm trying to setup silverfish,
and I just can't figure out what I'm supposed to copy when it says "copy your current board" when I want to simulate boards with silver.exe.
Been looking around all my maps and stuff, but I just can't figure this part out.
SolarReaper
#1008 Posted : Sunday, January 31, 2016 12:06:48 PM(UTC)

sadpwner;35285 wrote:
My silver.exe crashes almost every night resulting in the bot continuing playing but doing nothing causing all loses. Any fixes for this? For now, I am going to disable use external process.

Silverfish crashes when there's an enemy Nerubian Egg.
JoyAdmin
#1011 Posted : Sunday, January 31, 2016 12:49:02 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
How about HR's default a.i. automatically take over silverfish's a.i. when silverfish crashed? Default a.i. is much more stable .
Dre
#1012 Posted : Sunday, January 31, 2016 1:57:33 PM(UTC)

Groups: HSModerator, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 480 time(s) in 315 post(s)
JoyAdmin;35404 wrote:
How about HR's default a.i. automatically take over silverfish's a.i. when silverfish crashed? Default a.i. is much more stable .

How about we are able to use our _mulligan.txt, _combo.txt and settings.txt in default AI? ;)
1 user thanked Dre for this useful post.
oijkn on 1/31/2016(UTC)
JoyAdmin
#1013 Posted : Sunday, January 31, 2016 9:30:04 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
_mulligan.txt can be done, but since HR has different evaluation system compare to silverfish, it'll be implemented in another kind of form.=)
jason22
#1015 Posted : Tuesday, February 2, 2016 4:04:31 PM(UTC)

I can't find the download link in the first page, anyone know how to download it? Thanks
RicardoC
#1016 Posted : Tuesday, February 2, 2016 4:59:02 PM(UTC)

Hi guys, i just updated the bot but still getting this, please help:

oijkn
#1017 Posted : Tuesday, February 2, 2016 6:39:24 PM(UTC)
oijkn

Groups: HSModerator, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 271 time(s) in 93 post(s)
RicardoC;35487 wrote:
Hi guys, i just updated the bot but still getting this, please help:

Hi,

I don't understand your problem ? Can you explain it better please.

Regards.
RicardoC
#1018 Posted : Tuesday, February 2, 2016 9:22:19 PM(UTC)

oijkn;35490 wrote:
Hi,

I don't understand your problem ? Can you explain it better please.

Regards.

Hi oijkn, the version V117.11 is i think not the latest version.

Thanks a lot
glide93
#1019 Posted : Wednesday, February 3, 2016 7:25:11 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 15 post(s)
RicardoC;35493 wrote:
Hi oijkn, the version V117.11 is i think not the latest version.

Thanks a lot

You need download the lastest version of silverfish, and replace the folder in the bot for update the silverfish to the 117.3 version.

All the instructions are here: http://www.hearthranger....7_silverfish-update.aspx
sakaki
#1014 Posted : Wednesday, February 3, 2016 9:53:25 AM(UTC)

JoyAdmin;35422 wrote:
_mulligan.txt can be done, but since HR has different evaluation system compare to silverfish, it'll be implemented in another kind of form.=)

would love to test it, ive had really mixed results with silver since November and its bugging me
RicardoC
#1020 Posted : Wednesday, February 3, 2016 12:16:18 PM(UTC)

Thanks, now i have the latest version, but when i open the bot it says can´t find _mulligan.txt and can´t find _combo.txt
Do the bot need this files to perform better? And if so, where i can find those?

Thanks a lot!
RicardoC
#1021 Posted : Wednesday, February 3, 2016 10:31:45 PM(UTC)

RicardoC;35518 wrote:
Thanks, now i have the latest version, but when i open the bot it says can´t find _mulligan.txt and can´t find _combo.txt
Do the bot need this files to perform better? And if so, where i can find those?

Thanks a lot!

Anybody? Please help
RicardoC
#1023 Posted : Thursday, February 4, 2016 1:34:36 AM(UTC)

ah21ling;35541 wrote:
you still need AutoSwitchClass tool. _mulligan.txt and _combo.txt inside the AutoSwitchClass folder.
search for "AutoSwitchClass" thread.

I actually have the AutoSwitchClass tool but i don´t know how to use it in Arena, and i don´t know which one to pick when i´m going to play ranked.

Thanks a lot
JogadorAbs
#1024 Posted : Sunday, February 7, 2016 6:54:20 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Hello, im new in this "scene", so i might not know all things you can / pretend to do, or what is Silversifh AI or HR programing but i would like to leave my mensage.

First of all, thanks for the amazing AI, it helps a lot.

I want to give some suggestions. People may disagree, but i believe it is more important the bot being safe than being effecient. I would take 40% wins undetected than 80% wins with chance to be detected.

So far, HearthRanger client showed to be pretty much undetectable, so the only real bans that happen are because of several reports of "suspicious gameplay" to Blizz, or a famous streamer record obvious bot behavior and report you.

Well, the AI is also much more efficient today, but there are some give aways, the biggest one is the lack of queued moves (taking 10 seconds to hit 4 minions against face when their board is completelly empty and without secrets is weird).

Other small things i want to suggest are: AI never "cancel" their moves, while humans do it sometimes. My suggestion is

>Finish any action
>Grab any minion able to attack from your board and aim it to face / taunt
>Dont release / comfirm the atack, just let it there
>Calculate real best move
>Cancel that atack
>Do real best move

Of course, only a small percentage of the moves would be like that. 3-5%

Another suggestion, the possibility of roping? I actually hate that move, but it is harder to differentiate a bot or an asshole when they are allways taking 90 seconds in their turns.

There is already a "random wait time", that if long, like max 20 seconds, will usually rope the game, but in more "full" turns when you attack with 6 minions and cast 3 spells, you might end up losing parts of your turn.

My suggestion would be:

Do all actions with "max random wait time" set to 5 or 10 seconds, and when it reachs the end of turn, wait till 5 seconds before the end of the turn do press the button.

Anyway, that is my input, i hope it is helpful, not inopportune.

Thanks for the attention.
notep
#1025 Posted : Monday, February 8, 2016 8:44:00 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
JogadorAbs;35662 wrote:
Hello, im new in this "scene", so i might not know all things you can / pretend to do, or what is Silversifh AI or HR programing but i would like to leave my mensage.

First of all, thanks for the amazing AI, it helps a lot.

I want to give some suggestions. People may disagree, but i believe it is more important the bot being safe than being effecient. I would take 40% wins undetected than 80% wins with chance to be detected.

So far, HearthRanger client showed to be pretty much undetectable, so the only real bans that happen are because of several reports of "suspicious gameplay" to Blizz, or a famous streamer record obvious bot behavior and report you.

Well, the AI is also much more efficient today, but there are some give aways, the biggest one is the lack of queued moves (taking 10 seconds to hit 4 minions against face when their board is completelly empty and without secrets is weird).

Other small things i want to suggest are: AI never "cancel" their moves, while humans do it sometimes. My suggestion is

>Finish any action
>Grab any minion able to attack from your board and aim it to face / taunt
>Dont release / comfirm the atack, just let it there
>Calculate real best move
>Cancel that atack
>Do real best move

Of course, only a small percentage of the moves would be like that. 3-5%

Another suggestion, the possibility of roping? I actually hate that move, but it is harder to differentiate a bot or an asshole when they are allways taking 90 seconds in their turns.

There is already a "random wait time", that if long, like max 20 seconds, will usually rope the game, but in more "full" turns when you attack with 6 minions and cast 3 spells, you might end up losing parts of your turn.

My suggestion would be:

Do all actions with "max random wait time" set to 5 or 10 seconds, and when it reachs the end of turn, wait till 5 seconds before the end of the turn do press the button.

Anyway, that is my input, i hope it is helpful, not inopportune.

Thanks for the attention.

I actually think a bot that is roping all the time is so annoying for people that people with report him more likely.
er009
#1026 Posted : Monday, February 8, 2016 10:54:50 PM(UTC)
er009

Man

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 42 post(s)
There are some major problems with current silver, I'll just name a few nasty ones.

Letting knife juggler/flame waker live when bot does not have lethal.

All discovery cards are pretty much borked, both in the ways the bot doesn't play em but also make the obvious bad choice of the three when it does play the cards.

Does not attack with Arcane Golem when it comes into play.

notep;35705 wrote:
I actually think a bot that is roping all the time is so annoying for people that people with report him more likely.

Keep maxwide close to 5000 for less roping action, especially if your using a notebook with Core 2 to save electricity bills. Even my Core I7 2620m sometimes ropes when I have maxwide at 7-8k.

Edit: Bot has trouble with Doomsayer, its treated as a normal minion and totally ignores it.
bigzyy
#1028 Posted : Wednesday, February 10, 2016 2:24:32 PM(UTC)

When using silverfish and doomsayer is played, my bot treats it like a normal minion.. heh lil funny bug watching it place a sunwalker with taunt/divine shield and the opponent thinking that i thought divine shield blocks doomsayers "deathrattle" x D
notep
#1027 Posted : Wednesday, February 10, 2016 3:05:42 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
er009;35714 wrote:
There are some major problems with current silver, I'll just name a few nasty ones.

Letting knife juggler/flame waker live when bot does not have lethal.

All discovery cards are pretty much borked, both in the ways the bot doesn't play em but also make the obvious bad choice of the three when it does play the cards.

Does not attack with Arcane Golem when it comes into play.

Keep maxwide close to 5000 for less roping action, especially if your using a notebook with Core 2 to save electricity bills. Even my Core I7 2620m sometimes ropes when I have maxwide at 7-8k.

I just responded to JogadorAbs post just above mine... sorry I didnt quote ;)
51 Pages«<4748495051>