Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

51 Pages«<4445464748>»
silverfish update
bigzyy
#946 Posted : Saturday, January 2, 2016 1:28:53 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Im always stuck on waiting for board :((
iNiles
#945 Posted : Saturday, January 2, 2016 12:30:59 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 14 post(s)
er009;34218 wrote:
Thanks for 31 dec release of silver, the bot seems to do faster plays and im digging it.

Where is this release I don't see it anywhere? My bot still playing really bad atm.
er009
#947 Posted : Saturday, January 2, 2016 1:35:33 PM(UTC)
er009

Man

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 42 post(s)
download is on the first post, nm the version number you just have to download the package and look inside to check for the dates.
er009
#948 Posted : Saturday, January 2, 2016 1:54:09 PM(UTC)
er009

Man

This is really annoying and the bot has been doing this quite awhile.

So here is the problem: when opponent plays a minion like 2/1 creature, the bot always plays knife juggler into it, either by coining it out or just play it normally on turn2 while having better options in hand like Haunted creeper to deal with it. In my opinion, this is like giving away free win, the missplay is so huge that its hard to make a comeback thus I dont understand how all the secretpala bots has managed to get beyond rank 10. Wth Ive never gotten any higher than rank 10 with a knife jugglers in the deck.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/xuuw6k
iNiles
#951 Posted : Saturday, January 2, 2016 4:26:02 PM(UTC)

Hi, bot was playing mech mage just fine on dec 31 silverfish. Then it got silverfish algorithm result none when there was 4-1 piloted shredder on board it could have pinged and killed. Instead just ends turn.
Valorion
#952 Posted : Saturday, January 2, 2016 4:55:21 PM(UTC)
Valorion

Man

Was thanked: 73 time(s) in 19 post(s)
Bot doesn´t calculate the Deathrattle of Sludge Belcher. (At the field was no 1/2 Taunt. I mean there was only a Sludge Belcher; Bot doesn´t know what Sludge Belcher does)

Happened when Bot played Aggro Druid (It thought it had lethal without calculating the 1/2 Taunt of Sludge Belcher) and tried to finish the enemy with Druid Combo.

sepefeets
#949 Posted : Saturday, January 2, 2016 5:49:15 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 584 time(s) in 238 post(s)
er009;34245 wrote:
This is really annoying and the bot has been doing this quite awhile.

So here is the problem: when opponent plays a minion like 2/1 creature, the bot always plays knife juggler into it, either by coining it out or just play it normally on turn2 while having better options in hand like Haunted creeper to deal with it. In my opinion, this is like giving away free win, the missplay is so huge that its hard to make a comeback thus I dont understand how all the secretpala bots has managed to get beyond rank 10. Wth Ive never gotten any higher than rank 10 with a knife jugglers in the deck.

The project legend combo files have a pretty big penalty for playing knife juggler outside of combo with muster for battle. I actually lowered it a little because it was saving juggler too much. I also added a 2 turn combo for haunted creeper -> knife juggler (good for suiciding the creeper).

Getting to rank 5 is mostly about grinding lots of games. Even if you're a little under 50% win rate you can still get win streaks that boost you up.
1 user thanked sepefeets for this useful post.
ivanpowa on 1/3/2016(UTC)
botmaker
#954 Posted : Saturday, January 2, 2016 5:57:10 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 196 time(s) in 75 post(s)
@Dre and @all in settings.txt make sure to set "speed=false"
its a bug in the ai atm that will not calculate the discover mechanic.

@valorion do you have a log? dont think he doesnt know that card
Dre
#955 Posted : Saturday, January 2, 2016 6:10:36 PM(UTC)

Groups: HSModerator, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 480 time(s) in 315 post(s)
Speed is on false since i encounteres the problems with sludge. But now he also does the same with sludge even when it on false.

But what has that to do with picking angry chicken in pebler :)
botmaker
#956 Posted : Saturday, January 2, 2016 6:19:29 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 196 time(s) in 75 post(s)
Dre;34266 wrote:
Speed is on false since i encounteres the problems with sludge. But now he also does the same with sludge even when it on false.

But what has that to do with picking angry chicken in pebler :)
because the picking isnt done by my ai. normaly the ai has to recalculate the board after the 3cards are shown (in log there should be a new board with 2 mana less (for playing peddler) and a line with the 3 available cards) but your log is missing that board (just the next turn is showing in the log). so HR is doing the choosing himself? and without the calculation of the ai.
godshades
#957 Posted : Sunday, January 3, 2016 7:48:40 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
playcard: Keeper of Uldaman target: Silver Hand Recruit choice: 0 place1
buff enemy minion

er009
#958 Posted : Sunday, January 3, 2016 8:05:16 AM(UTC)
er009

Man

Bot doesnt play Zombie Chow on turn 1 after keeping it in muligan. This is another huge mistake
ivanpowa
#950 Posted : Sunday, January 3, 2016 10:40:08 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
sepefeets;34260 wrote:
The project legend combo files have a pretty big penalty for playing knife juggler outside of combo with muster for battle. I actually lowered it a little because it was saving juggler too much. I also added a 2 turn combo for haunted creeper -> knife juggler (good for suiciding the creeper).

Getting to rank 5 is mostly about grinding lots of games. Even if you're a little under 50% win rate you can still get win streaks that boost you up.

Thanks for the combo, i always manually do this if i dont have minibot on hand i prefer it instead of juggler+muster for battle, because when u drop juggler 99% they kill it

Tonight i test the combo =)

I use this from legend thread and remove juggler+battle and added your combo

lastdragon
#953 Posted : Sunday, January 3, 2016 10:42:39 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Valorion;34259 wrote:
Bot doesn´t calculate the Deathrattle of Sludge Belcher. (At the field was no 1/2 Taunt. I mean there was only a Sludge Belcher; Bot doesn´t know what Sludge Belcher does)

Happened when Bot played Aggro Druid (It thought it had lethal without calculating the 1/2 Taunt of Sludge Belcher) and tried to finish the enemy with Druid Combo.

Same thing here. Really needs to be fixed.
Valorion
#959 Posted : Sunday, January 3, 2016 11:06:00 AM(UTC)
Valorion

Man

Was thanked: 73 time(s) in 19 post(s)
@botmaker

I think I dont have the log. I will look for it tho.

EDit: Not sure if you mean this one

Btw how is the Discover function with the bot?

Does Discover effects work on silverfish? And does the bot know effects like Double Deathrattle and Double Battlecry from Brann Bronzebeard and that legendary from Naxx?
er009
#960 Posted : Sunday, January 3, 2016 8:51:02 PM(UTC)
er009

Man

Just had latest silver first crash today, I forgot the message but its the same one as usual "console 1" something, I'll make sure to write it down next time.

Also it plays pretty bad against classes with secrets, what I witnessed today was a hunter with Bear Trap, I knew it since it already attacked the turn before and popped Explosive trap leaving Bear trap left and it wasn't snake or freeze cause the bot used Force of nature and killed a 2 minions. So eventually the Hunter played Savannah Highmane with a secret in turn made the bot not playing Dr.Boom but instead Keeper of the grove and dealt 2 damage to the Highmane instead then attacked face to pop Bear trap, that's a losing play right there. Both players were at max health so the suggested play would've been Dr.Boom then pass turn then silenced the highmane next turn.
glide93
#961 Posted : Monday, January 4, 2016 9:11:49 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 15 post(s)
I have problems with silverfish, when I start play with HR + silverfish all work perfect but when it takes a while the silverfish not calculate more and I loss all the clashes.

How can I fix this problem? Some one have it too?

Regards.
iNiles
#962 Posted : Monday, January 4, 2016 12:46:59 PM(UTC)

The bot will still not play cards randomly saying silver fish results none idk why.... would this happen b/c speed being true?
iNiles
#963 Posted : Monday, January 4, 2016 1:19:23 PM(UTC)

Along with this cog master isn't played correctly by silver fish. With him on board and mechs in hand it will hit face then drop a mech buff the dmg and end turn.
It also just clock work gnomed turn 1 then used coin into end turn wtf. This is with updated silverfish and hearthranger :(

Also theres a bug where the bot won't do anything and say transitionstatefromidle on it's own turn... :( wtf is with my bot atm
sepefeets
#964 Posted : Monday, January 4, 2016 7:45:58 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 584 time(s) in 238 post(s)
iNiles;34347 wrote:
Along with this cog master isn't played correctly by silver fish. With him on board and mechs in hand it will hit face then drop a mech buff the dmg and end turn.
It also just clock work gnomed turn 1 then used coin into end turn wtf. This is with updated silverfish and hearthranger :(

Also theres a bug where the bot won't do anything and say transitionstatefromidle on it's own turn... :( wtf is with my bot atm

That is very suspicious and likely a data sync problem between HR and silverfish. Check the log, HR probably gave bad data that fooled silverfish into wasting coin.
51 Pages«<4445464748>»