Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

16 Pages«<23456>»
Board Control Rule Set (17-May-2015)
Yoin
#62 Posted : Monday, December 8, 2014 6:20:42 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered, HSModerator

Was thanked: 218 time(s) in 108 post(s)
my rules work as a filter. I cant force the bot to search for lethal. sorry
My Control rules: here.
1 user thanked Yoin for this useful post.
SIR on 12/12/2014(UTC)
mrhands88
#63 Posted : Tuesday, December 9, 2014 5:04:40 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

I don't know how this ruleset will work after GvG
Yoin
#64 Posted : Tuesday, December 9, 2014 6:37:12 PM(UTC)

I dont know because UE servers doesnt have GvG yet. Can someone who is playing on USA server tell us how the rule set is working?
Basic
#65 Posted : Tuesday, December 9, 2014 7:13:19 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Yoin;21377 wrote:
I dont know because UE servers doesnt have GvG yet. Can someone who is playing on USA server tell us how the rule set is working?

It's active, yet it does not use spare parts. Also has yet to silence any of the GvG cards, despite having silences in hand with good targets; such as those potent legendaries.

On a non-GvG note, druid seems to often use Wild Growth on turn 8 and 9. This is just depressing, mind setting it up to use Wild Growth only pre 4 mana? Otherwise on 10 mana for card draw?

Likewise, there was a 6/2 damaged boulderfist ogre on board and an enemy 2/2 kobold geomancer, with a Healing Touch in hand ( the 3 mana heal 8 spell ) and it just traded the 6/2 into the 2/2 while doing nothing other than hero power that turn. Despite being over 20 health. Please consider Healing Touch for damaged minions who are missing over 4 health!
fonillius
#71 Posted : Wednesday, December 10, 2014 3:01:49 AM(UTC)

Groups: HSModerator, Registered

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 1 post(s)
is this updated to GvG cards? :)
Yoin
#72 Posted : Wednesday, December 10, 2014 11:53:56 AM(UTC)

fonillius;21381 wrote:
is this updated to GvG cards? :)

No custom rules, just default AI. I have only a few GvG cards so I can't test them. If you want a card(s) to be added, you can tell me that and the rules that you think that would work with it (them).

Mind Blast added. Now the bot would cast it if the enemy hero's health is 5 or less.

Yoin
#70 Posted : Wednesday, December 10, 2014 11:59:12 AM(UTC)

Basic;21378 wrote:
It's active, yet it does not use spare parts. Also has yet to silence any of the GvG cards, despite having silences in hand with good targets; such as those potent legendaries.

For now I don't have GvG rules, just default ones. If bot don't play spare parts, default AI must be fixed.

Basic;21378 wrote:
On a non-GvG note, druid seems to often use Wild Growth on turn 8 and 9. This is just depressing, mind setting it up to use Wild Growth only pre 4 mana? Otherwise on 10 mana for card draw?

Are you sure that you are using my rules? Because under my rules the bot will cast Wild Growth on the first 5 turns to ramp crystals and then keep anyone draw later until the turn 10 to draw a card.

Wild Growth 30 GAIN FOR CAST Turn >= 19 //to cycle it.
Wild Growth 5 GAIN FOR CAST Turn <= 8 //before turn 5 to ramp mana.

Basic;21378 wrote:
Likewise, there was a 6/2 damaged boulderfist ogre on board and an enemy 2/2 kobold geomancer, with a Healing Touch in hand ( the 3 mana heal 8 spell ) and it just traded the 6/2 into the 2/2 while doing nothing other than hero power that turn. Despite being over 20 health. Please consider Healing Touch for damaged minions who are missing over 4 health!

I will try it, but I don't promise.

madgar
#73 Posted : Wednesday, December 10, 2014 1:08:09 PM(UTC)

thank you for your update
mordryze
#74 Posted : Wednesday, December 10, 2014 1:11:02 PM(UTC)

Hunter working all good with this? Hunter is a little broken here.
Stop playing in round like 4-5 and just use hero power and pass
Can someone check?
Basic
#75 Posted : Wednesday, December 10, 2014 1:20:43 PM(UTC)

Noticed that Divine Spirit needs a bit of fine-tuning.
Boulderfist Ogre became Humilitied, aka turning into 1 attack. The bot used Divine Spirit on it, even though it was such a lack-luster threat.
Can we have Divine Spirit only be used on those with 3 or more attack? For Sen'jin, and up. (maybe exceptions for certain cards, such as the 1/7 taunt, but for now I'm focusing on basic cards)
Yoin
#76 Posted : Wednesday, December 10, 2014 3:02:13 PM(UTC)

mordryze;21391 wrote:
Hunter working all good with this? Hunter is a little broken here.
Stop playing in round like 4-5 and just use hero power and pass
Can someone check?

If you are playing a rush hunter deck, then this rules aren't for you. The bot will play the deck trying to kill everything on the table instead to go to the face. Maybe someone can do a rush rules file ;)

The problem with hunter is from the default AI and maybe it is fixed on 2.3.0.0 which was relased by JoyAdmin today.

Basic;21392 wrote:
Noticed that Divine Spirit needs a bit of fine-tuning.
Boulderfist Ogre became Humilitied, aka turning into 1 attack. The bot used Divine Spirit on it, even though it was such a lack-luster threat.
Can we have Divine Spirit only be used on those with 3 or more attack? For Sen'jin, and up. (maybe exceptions for certain cards, such as the 1/7 taunt, but for now I'm focusing on basic cards)

Rules for Divine Spirit was checking for health and taunt. See them:

Divine Spirit 5 GAIN FOR CAST AND TARGET one of my battlefield minions with $health>=4
Divine Spirit 10 GAIN FOR CAST AND TARGET one of my battlefield minions with $health>=4 and has $taunt

I've modified the first one, so now it is checking for attack>=3 too, that will avoid your problem with your humilitied Ogre ;)
The file have been already uploaded.
Yoin
#66 Posted : Wednesday, December 10, 2014 3:25:55 PM(UTC)

Basic;21378 wrote:

I don't know how I can compare total minion health with current health in a damaged minion. I can try to force the bot to use Healing Touch on a damaged minion with cost 4 or more (or something similar), but imagine that you have a damaged Argent Commander, The bot will health it. Any ideas?
Basic
#67 Posted : Wednesday, December 10, 2014 4:50:33 PM(UTC)

Yoin;21394 wrote:
I don't know how I can compare total minion health with current health in a damaged minion. I can try to force the bot to use Healing Touch on a damaged minion with cost 4 or more (or something similar), but imagine that you have a damaged Argent Commander, The bot will health it. Any ideas?

Seems we'll need new commands to compare max health versus damaged health. That's an important ability anyways, since it's a common method to gain value from good trades. It's the difference between wanting a taunt versus an enemy stormwind champion and their 1/1 searing totem. The only minion on your board being a 6/7 ogre with ancestral healing in hand. The AI might slap Ancestral on it for taunt, then slam into the 6/6. Making it a pointless 6/1 taunt versus a searing totem.
(witnessed the bot already do this before, it was cringe-worthy)

Seems we'll just need more options before we can fix it. In the meantime, setting heal-based cards(healing touch, holy light) for " damaged units " that cost 4 or more, could be a quick fix until a finer solution is obtained.
Golddieb
#68 Posted : Wednesday, December 10, 2014 5:02:03 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 49 time(s) in 38 post(s)
Yoin;21394 wrote:

With the current options I can't think of anything else than using the minion's name.
Small lists might work as deck specific solutions.

I totally agree with Baisc that we need more options.
Really looking forward to a powerfull rule API.
Basic
#69 Posted : Wednesday, December 10, 2014 7:26:01 PM(UTC)

Golddieb;21397 wrote:
With the current options I can't think of anything else than using the minion's name.
Small lists might work as deck specific solutions.

I totally agree with Baisc that we need more options.
Really looking forward to a powerfull rule API.

Potentially, a restriction command could be used.
Such as refusing to use healing on a card afflicted with an ailment..

Such as:

Humility
Nightmare
Corruption
etc.

None the less, we need more options to set.
mordryze
#77 Posted : Thursday, December 11, 2014 4:31:05 AM(UTC)

Yoin;21393 wrote:
If you are playing a rush hunter deck, then this rules aren't for you. The bot will play the deck trying to kill everything on the table instead to go to the face. Maybe someone can do a rush rules file ;)

The problem with hunter is from the default AI and maybe it is fixed on 2.3.0.0 which was relased by JoyAdmin today.

Using this deck:

Yoin
#78 Posted : Thursday, December 11, 2014 11:24:58 AM(UTC)

This deck works as an aggro deck. You will win some games using my rules, but you would win more using a rush rules set.
takamura
#79 Posted : Friday, December 12, 2014 12:15:28 PM(UTC)

Yoin;21410 wrote:
This deck works as an aggro deck. You will win some games using my rules, but you would win more using a rush rules set.

Can you post the deck you are using with the rush rule set?
eidrir
#80 Posted : Friday, December 12, 2014 2:53:06 PM(UTC)

takamura;21455 wrote:

+1

He probado con el druida y consigo un 20% de victorias o así, con el cazador no consigo ganar ni una y con el mago alguna que otra. Puedes pasar el mejor mazo para jugar con estas reglas?!

Me tomo la libertad de hablar en español porque he visto que tú también lo eres ^^
Un saludo y muchas gracias por el curro compi!
Yoin
#81 Posted : Friday, December 12, 2014 3:23:26 PM(UTC)

takamura;21455 wrote:

Sorry, I don't have a pure rush deck. I am using decks posted here:

http://www.hearthranger.com/forum/yaf_postst4008_Decks-with-win-rate-50--or-more-for-beginners--Control-Rule-Set.aspx]

eidrir;21460 wrote:
+1

He probado con el druida y consigo un 20% de victorias o así, con el cazador no consigo ganar ni una y con el mago alguna que otra. Puedes pasar el mejor mazo para jugar con estas reglas?!

Me tomo la libertad de hablar en español porque he visto que tú también lo eres ^^
Un saludo y muchas gracias por el curro compi!

Puedes usar los decks que he posteado contestando a takamura en este mismo post. Lo único que necesitarás Naxxramas, En caso de que no tengas Naxx, prueba los decks de Trump

http://trumpdecks.com/basic/

Probablemente funcionen bastante bien, aunque siempre puedes adaptarlos a tu forma de juego.

(
English answer:
You can use the same decks that I've posted to Takamura in this post, but you will need Naxxramas set. If you haven't, you can try Trump's ones. Probably they will work ok with my rules and you can modify them.
)
1 user thanked Yoin for this useful post.
eidrir on 12/12/2014(UTC)
16 Pages«<23456>»