Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

15 Pages<12345>»
[Vision AI] misused's HearthRanger Decks - Witchwood Expansion
Habanero
#42 Posted : Friday, April 13, 2018 2:54:20 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I mean, the Owl was on the table. Baku hunter cfg.

Veteran buffed Hound instead of Dire Mole against mage.
misused
#43 Posted : Friday, April 13, 2018 2:57:58 PM(UTC)
misused

Man

Was thanked: 108 time(s) in 58 post(s)
Habanero;55619 wrote:
I mean, the Owl was on the table. Baku hunter cfg.

Veteran buffed Hound instead of Dire Mole against mage.

Sounds more like a misplay from the bot. New update new cards new misplays. Make sure you go into the replay and click "Report Misplay" so it's fixed soon. The Dude Paladin isn't working too well due to misplays by the bot. Baku Hunter doesn't take too many new cards while Dude Paladin revolves around new cards comboing. It'll take a bit for Joy to update and fix stuff.
1 user thanked misused for this useful post.
javo32 on 4/15/2018(UTC)
Habanero
#44 Posted : Friday, April 13, 2018 3:02:46 PM(UTC)

No worries, i am just trying to give you some help/info to make your/yours easier. Thanks for the fast respond!
Urikoal
#45 Posted : Friday, April 13, 2018 3:21:18 PM(UTC)

Hey first of all thanks a lot for taking the time to make these configs! I'm testing your Baku hunter config with a little bit different deck. I´m using this list right now: https://disguisedtoast.c...legend-baku-face-hunter

I dont know how to change it, so if you have the time could you help me somehow make the bot prefer using hero power twice when playing Blackwald Pixie. Or is it something to do with the bot understanding the card wrong? it wouldnt use hero power twice even when it only had a pixie in hand. So far no other obvious mistakes ive seen. Facing lots of shamans at rank 8-10.

Also, lots of good decklists here, constantly updated: https://www.reddit.com/r..._streamers_and_players/

EDIT: https://disguisedtoast.c...r23-legend-secrets-mage This kinda reminds me of the secret tempo mage before the expansion. Could be pretty good, its still pretty straightforward.

Also, noticing with the Baku hunter list im using, it doesn´t use hero power nearly as much as i think it should. Like i think it should often hero power at turn 2 or play 1 mana minion and hero power at turn 3 but it rarely does that.
JuventasUlysses
#47 Posted : Friday, April 13, 2018 3:30:33 PM(UTC)

Trumps Secret paladin is pretty good deck.
only has 4 new cards from witchwood

https://www.hearthpwn.co.../1074290-secret-paladin
misused
#46 Posted : Friday, April 13, 2018 3:59:52 PM(UTC)
misused

Man

Urikoal;55622 wrote:
Hey first of all thanks a lot for taking the time to make these configs! I'm testing your Baku hunter config with a little bit different deck. I´m using this list right now: https://disguisedtoast.c...legend-baku-face-hunter

I dont know how to change it, so if you have the time could you help me somehow make the bot prefer using hero power twice when playing Blackwald Pixie. Or is it something to do with the bot understanding the card wrong? it wouldnt use hero power twice even when it only had a pixie in hand. So far no other obvious mistakes ive seen. Facing lots of shamans at rank 8-10.

Also, lots of good decklists here, constantly updated: https://www.reddit.com/r..._streamers_and_players/

EDIT: https://disguisedtoast.c...r23-legend-secrets-mage This kinda reminds me of the secret tempo mage before the expansion. Could be pretty good, its still pretty straightforward.

Also, noticing with the Baku hunter list im using, it doesn´t use hero power nearly as much as i think it should. Like i think it should often hero power at turn 2 or play 1 mana minion and hero power at turn 3 but it rarely does that.

Bot still isn't handling the new cards 100% efficiently. It'll take some updates to the bot for new decks to be function. It's a huge update to Hearthstone and will take time to get correct. As for the configs, I'm limited on resources as I can't build and test every deck. I'm confident in the Baku Hunter and Baku Paladin once the bot begins to update and learn how to use the cards correctly. Baku Paladin isn't working too well right now just because of the new cards it's using.

Also, the most popular decks right now are going to be Shudderwock Shaman and Cubelock. Both of those are very difficult to config for as they're technical decks. They require intuition and 4+ card combinations. The bot simply isn't human enough to think like that. It's why the bot does well with decks like Murloc Paladin and Secret Mage last patch. It's difficult to say what will be the Murloc Paladin of this update. As of right now, I don't really see one as the top decks are all technical based.

The ladder is also very biased right now as high ranks are active and better players are higher up.
javo32 on 4/15/2018(UTC)
Habanero
#48 Posted : Friday, April 13, 2018 4:18:03 PM(UTC)

My results: 11-9 w/l rank 20 with Baku hunter.
misused
#49 Posted : Friday, April 13, 2018 4:20:37 PM(UTC)
misused

Man

Habanero;55626 wrote:
My results: 11-9 w/l rank 20 with Baku hunter.

It'll take some time for the Winrate to go up with the bot still being new to the patch. Have you seen any misplays in the losses?
javo32 on 4/15/2018(UTC)
Habanero
#50 Posted : Friday, April 13, 2018 4:24:42 PM(UTC)

No, just the mentioned ones. I’ll run the bot overnight, and then post the results at morning, maybe it will be better.
misused
#51 Posted : Friday, April 13, 2018 4:29:31 PM(UTC)
misused

Man

Habanero;55628 wrote:
No, just the mentioned ones. I’ll run the bot overnight, and then post the results at morning, maybe it will be better.

Just to clarify which ones are the mentioned ones? The bot misplays or config based?
javo32 on 4/15/2018(UTC)
Habanero
#52 Posted : Friday, April 13, 2018 4:32:34 PM(UTC)

Check my posts in this topic, probably bot misplays.
misused
#53 Posted : Friday, April 13, 2018 4:41:19 PM(UTC)
misused

Man

Habanero;55630 wrote:
Check my posts in this topic, probably bot misplays.

I'm more keen to wait until the bot updates. I'm not seeing many points to fix in casual concedes and I'm guessing ranked is more the bot getting done by better decks.
javo32 on 4/15/2018(UTC)
Habanero
#54 Posted : Friday, April 13, 2018 4:44:45 PM(UTC)

Same, reach like rank 12-13 would be pretty neat.
zenkarus
#55 Posted : Friday, April 13, 2018 6:15:53 PM(UTC)

This looks great! Gonna leave the bot on overnight and see how it does in the morning. Using the Hunter deck, will report back later.
Seadog997
#56 Posted : Friday, April 13, 2018 7:08:13 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
AAECAYoWBK8El8EC5e8CnvgCDfIBoQKiAqgCtQPUBe0G2wn+DOvCApXOAuHjAovlAgA=

A better version with great winrate, literally face edition. Just needs a good config (its a hunter version)
WinXP
#57 Posted : Friday, April 13, 2018 8:21:14 PM(UTC)
WinXP

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Hey @misused

I'll preface this by saying: Great work! The amount of progress you've made in the short time we've had is pretty incredible.
I've tested out your configs with good results, those to be expected in these nascent stages. I have this to say:

I think the use of Blackwald Pixie should be considered. Its a 3 mana 3/4 that has the battlecry "refresh your hero power".
If used on turn 7, you can use your hero power twice, enabling 6 damage to face.
If you have a beast on board, the addition of Kill Command can make it 11 damage.

With 11 damage at 10 mana, this makes the Blackwald pixie + Kill Command combo even more powerful than Pyroblast, albeit the longer setup.
Blackwald Pixie would have to be mulligan-ed out in every scenario, since before turn 7 it is practically useless. It can act as a late game finisher, however, along with Leeroy.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To substitute into your deck, I propose you take out Bittertide hydra. This will most likely be an aggro meta, and as such, this card will be more of a hindrance than benefit.
The Odd Hunter relies mainly on smaller minions, such as Woldrifer (3/1 charge) to burst down the opponent.

All in all, great work. I hope you'll become legends like Scott and Botwhat in the future!
I'm looking forward to your new updates :D
sammy6369
#59 Posted : Friday, April 13, 2018 8:25:01 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 4 post(s)

My win rate in asia server rank for one night. (still stuck at r20)

I found one problem is that sometimes Shudderwock Shaman can loop the game infinitely
or playing against with this kind of Shaman costs a long time.

Also, the bot is tend to play a control style. I watched a little matches and I think it is better to all go face in some of the turns.
Cloud
#60 Posted : Saturday, April 14, 2018 2:41:43 AM(UTC)
Cloud

Man

Was thanked: 60 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Some stats for the Odd Baku Hunter 1.0 - Full Release

Casual Concede EU

Habanero
#61 Posted : Saturday, April 14, 2018 3:46:09 AM(UTC)

One night results: 59-70 w/l, rank 18 from 20. (Baku hunter)
bbig125
#62 Posted : Saturday, April 14, 2018 4:34:25 AM(UTC)

Thanks a lot man. I will try hunter out and will report for any missplay.
15 Pages<12345>»