Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages<1234>
[TUTO] Guide: Setting up HR with silverfish, custom files and more…
BlackOak
#46 Posted : Thursday, July 28, 2016 5:31:37 AM(UTC)
BlackOak

Groups: Registered, HSModerator
Man

Was thanked: 196 time(s) in 65 post(s)
Hi all, longtime no see :)
Just a little addition info for you settings tweakers:

If your deck has any of the following cards that require specific placement: Dire Wolf Alpha, Flametongue Totem, Ancient Mage, Defender of Argus, Sunfury Protector, Void Terror
simulatePlacement = true;

otherwise

simulatePlacement = false;
This stops SF from calculating additional permutations, speeding up the results.

@Dre maybe worth adding to your OP? BTW Good to see your still a major part of the scene :)
@sepefeets I know you read the deck in maybe this can be automated? instead of being a setting? BTW Great job taking up Botmakers works and improving it :)

My personal view on enfacehp = ??; weapon to face setting, based on deck type.
Face: 30 - Straight to face no holding back
Aggro: 29 - Allows for initial board control
Tempo: 20 - Board control until stable
Mid-Range: 15 - Full board control
Control: 15 - Full board control
Dre
#49 Posted : Thursday, July 28, 2016 6:36:21 AM(UTC)

Groups: HSModerator, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 480 time(s) in 315 post(s)
BlackOak;39981 wrote:
Hi all, longtime no see :)
Just a little addition info for you settings tweakers:

If your deck has any of the following cards that require specific placement: Dire Wolf Alpha, Flametongue Totem, Ancient Mage, Defender of Argus, Sunfury Protector, Void Terror

otherwise

simulatePlacement = false;
This stops SF from calculating additional permutations, speeding up the results.

@Dre maybe worth adding to your OP? BTW Good to see your still a major part of the scene :)
@sepefeets I know you read the deck in maybe this can be automated? instead of being a setting? BTW Great job taking up Botmakers works and improving it :)

My personal view on enfacehp = ??; weapon to face setting, based on deck type.
Face: 30 - Straight to face no holding back
Aggro: 29 - Allows for initial board control
Tempo: 20 - Board control until stable
Mid-Range: 15 - Full board control
Control: 15 - Full board control

BlackOak! You are still alive xD - get your ass back mate :P

Thanks for the tips, I will edit them in the OP after the weekend probably. We recently have some problems with Defender of Argus (and others) misplacing even when simulatePlacement is on though. Also i play with AOE playaround off lately, have to edit this in the OP aswell.
1 user thanked Dre for this useful post.
BlackOak on 7/28/2016(UTC)
sepefeets
#47 Posted : Thursday, July 28, 2016 12:54:34 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 584 time(s) in 238 post(s)
BlackOak;39981 wrote:

No SF doesn't read the deck yet but there is a HR variable that implies it has the deck list though I haven't actually confirmed it.
BlackOak
#48 Posted : Thursday, July 28, 2016 3:14:43 PM(UTC)
BlackOak

Groups: Registered, HSModerator
Man

Was thanked: 196 time(s) in 65 post(s)
sepefeets;39999 wrote:
No SF doesn't read the deck yet but there is a HR variable that implies it has the deck list though I haven't actually confirmed it.

My bad Sepefeets, note to self sleep more instead of watching Bot :p
Kurtka
#50 Posted : Friday, July 29, 2016 12:50:42 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 26 time(s) in 19 post(s)
When you say replace do you mean remove the original silverfish folder and put the sepefeets' one as a whole or do we need to extract and confirm the individual file replacement. If there is any difference in it at all
Dre
#51 Posted : Saturday, July 30, 2016 2:42:22 PM(UTC)

Man

Kurtka;40030 wrote:
When you say replace do you mean remove the original silverfish folder and put the sepefeets' one as a whole or do we need to extract and confirm the individual file replacement. If there is any difference in it at all

Usualy just pasting it so it promps the overwrite and you click yes to overwrite its enough / deleting the folder and place the new folder in it works aswell - In my experience it doesnt matter, you only also lose your logs and all when you remove the folder.
Nitsujo
#52 Posted : Wednesday, August 10, 2016 10:46:33 AM(UTC)
Nitsujo

I'm having trouble with the Silverfish running a ZooLock build. The bot just takes too much time between plays and ends up timing out mid/late game. Does anyone have any tips?

I found that using Silverfish and ZooLock runs out of time more than 25% of the board turns.

// This File: Settings.txt
// Author: Sepefeets
// Version: 0.1 (10-Jun-16)
// Deck Name: Zoolock
// Hero: Warlock
// Deck Type: Zoo (Aggro)

enfacehp = 29;
maxwide = 5000;
twotsamount = 250;
simEnemySecondTurn = true;
playarround = false;
playaroundprob = 30;
playaroundprob2 = 50;
enemyTurnMaxWideSecondTime = 160;
enemyTurnMaxWide = 16;
enemySecondTurnMaxWide = 16;
nextTurnDeep = 6;
nextTurnMaxWide = 16;
nextTurnTotalBoards = 160;
useSecretsPlayArround = true;
alpha = 50;
useExternalProcess = true;
passiveWaiting = false;
behave = control;
concedeOnBadBoard = false;
speed = false;
- J
Dre
#53 Posted : Wednesday, August 10, 2016 11:24:16 AM(UTC)

Man

Nitsujo;40240 wrote:
I'm having trouble with the Silverfish running a ZooLock build. The bot just takes too much time between plays and ends up timing out mid/late game. Does anyone have any tips?

I found that using Silverfish and ZooLock runs out of time more than 25% of the board turns.;

If you read the guide there is a whole section spend to adept settings to your pc. Read it and follow.it to.lower te settings for your pc.

Altough 5000 is not that high allready, but start with 4500 and go to 4000 if you still.rope. After that maybe upgrading your pc is a better plan
Nitsujo on 8/10/2016(UTC)
Nitsujo
#54 Posted : Wednesday, August 10, 2016 11:44:55 AM(UTC)
Nitsujo

Thanks, Dre.

Ugh, sorry man. This is my 3rd time using the bot (This time with a lifetime sub) and also the first time using a zoo deck. I adjusted the settings and will run a new hour or two.

Thanks again!
- J
JayMclovin
#55 Posted : Thursday, August 11, 2016 8:09:05 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Ok Im new to this, I downloaded HR & SF and some useful decks from project rank 5, set them up, and checked silverfish as extern AI. I will use Dre's MidRange Hunter as an example for my problem. So I placed the deck .txt files in Hearthranger>externbot>silverfish>data>Hunter>Standard Midrange Hunter. In the Sandard Midrange Hunter folder I have 4 .txt documents: "_combo", "_mulligan", "Deck", and "settings". So my question is, everytime I open the bot and silverfish the cmd line reads can't find _combo.txt , can't find _mulligan.txt , can't find mulltest.txt , and can't find _discovery.txt, is this normal ? if not what am I doing wrong? thanks in advance.

PS. I already tested the bot and it seems to work pretty good except for that can't find the .txt stuff which I don't know if its normal.
1 user thanked JayMclovin for this useful post.
Dre on 8/11/2016(UTC)
Dre
#56 Posted : Thursday, August 11, 2016 8:14:24 AM(UTC)

Man

JayMclovin;40265 wrote:
Ok Im new to this, I downloaded HR & SF and some useful decks from project rank 5, set them up, and checked silverfish as extern AI. I will use Dre's MidRange Hunter as an example for my problem. So I placed the deck .txt files in Hearthranger>externbot>silverfish>data>Hunter>Standard Midrange Hunter. In the Sandard Midrange Hunter folder I have 4 .txt documents: "_combo", "_mulligan", "Deck", and "settings". So my question is, everytime I open the bot and silverfish the cmd line reads can't find _combo.txt , can't find _mulligan.txt , can't find mulltest.txt , and can't find _discovery.txt, is this normal ? if not what am I doing wrong? thanks in advance.

PS. I already tested the bot and it seems to work pretty good except for that can't find the .txt stuff which I don't know if its normal.

There are some issues by posting the files all the way into Hearthranger>externbot>silverfish>data>Hunter>Standard Midrange Hunter.

Post them in Hearthranger>externbot>silverfish>data>Hunter

or just in the base map Hearthranger>externbot>silverfish

Also deck.txt is just for your info, the bot doesnt need this, it doesnt do harm either - it wont read it.
JayMclovin on 8/11/2016(UTC)
JayMclovin
#57 Posted : Thursday, August 11, 2016 9:13:40 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Ok so tried what you said, and while it didn't work posting them in HR>externbot>SF>data>Hunter, posting them in the base map like you suggested HR>externbot>silverfish works like a charm. Currently testing at 16000 maxwide setting(i76700k@4.6/16GBRAM) and it calculates pretty damn fast and plays really smooth, it roped only once(I suppose it was because opponent had his board full) but still was able to finish its plays and hit the end turn button before the rope ended. Will do some other tests and if it works like its been up to now, will buy the lifetime version. Thanx a lot for your time and help.

PS. Anything I can help with like testing decks, settings, etc. just let me know I'm always willing to help.
Dre
#58 Posted : Thursday, August 11, 2016 9:48:26 AM(UTC)

Man

JayMclovin;40268 wrote:
Ok so tried what you said, and while it didn't work posting them in HR>externbot>SF>data>Hunter, posting them in the base map like you suggested HR>externbot>silverfish works like a charm. Currently testing at 16000 maxwide setting(i76700k@4.6/16GBRAM) and it calculates pretty damn fast and plays really smooth, it roped only once(I suppose it was because opponent had his board full) but still was able to finish its plays and hit the end turn button before the rope ended. Will do some other tests and if it works like its been up to now, will buy the lifetime version. Thanx a lot for your time and help.

PS. Anything I can help with like testing decks, settings, etc. just let me know I'm always willing to help.

15000 is high though (unless thats the only stat that you changed) If you put 15000 in the settings generator you will most likely rope out allot more when u meet flood-decks.

I have a i7 4790k which benchmarks simulair to your 6700k and didnt dare those settings yet. Iam waiting on a rope-out counter which gives me a better understanding how far i can push things.

Running a deck (from the rank 5 tread) and reporting your wr is a big help allready.
JayMclovin on 8/11/2016(UTC)
rffc
#59 Posted : Saturday, August 27, 2016 12:33:04 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Hy, is there a Tutorial for _discovery.txt ?

Dre
#60 Posted : Saturday, August 27, 2016 4:18:57 PM(UTC)

Man

rffc;40710 wrote:
Hy, is there a Tutorial for _discovery.txt ?

http://www.hearthranger....e--WotOG.aspx#post38682

See post 143
rffc
#61 Posted : Saturday, August 27, 2016 7:04:57 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Dre;40713 wrote:
http://www.hearthranger.com/forum/yaf_postsm38682_Sepefeets-Silverfish-update--WotOG.aspx#post38682

See post 143

Thanks for the fast answer !

is there a chance to get a mana parameter in this function ?
kinda like for tracking from the hunter ?

for instance

at 6 mana + Call of the Wild > All from tracking

or may at lower mana Unleash and so on...

regards
Dre
#62 Posted : Sunday, August 28, 2016 2:48:12 AM(UTC)

Man

rffc;40722 wrote:
Thanks for the fast answer !

is there a chance to get a mana parameter in this function ?
kinda like for tracking from the hunter ?

for instance

at 6 mana + Call of the Wild > All from tracking

or may at lower mana Unleash and so on...

regards

The Ai choses the cards from tracking the right way allready, i should allready pick call of the wild on 6 mana. etc. IF it doesnt please report with a log in the Silverfish tread
Ringo999
#63 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 3:28:16 PM(UTC)

Hey Dre and sepefeets,

I have a few questions. I read over your tutorial and I got Silverfish in the fright directory and unblocked both files. I configured HearthRanger to use Silverfish and now I am stuck. I saw that I'm supposed to download Deck data from this link https://github.com/slive...er/Deck%20Settings/Data but where do I put that? And then do I just make that deck in Hearthstone and the both will use the rules and data from the list on that site?

I just got Hearthranger and I installed it and did the basic settings, play ranked, use dragon warrior and deckrules_default and would just let it go, and it would do okay. But when I tried any druid deck I would get stomped. (i tried using Yogg Druid and Token Druid)

So if there a place I can download deck rules so the bot knows how to make better plays. Is there something else I'm missing.

Sorry for being a noob.
Dre
#64 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2016 3:00:08 AM(UTC)

Man

Ringo999;40768 wrote:
Hey Dre and sepefeets,

I have a few questions. I read over your tutorial and I got Silverfish in the fright directory and unblocked both files. I configured HearthRanger to use Silverfish and now I am stuck. I saw that I'm supposed to download Deck data from this link https://github.com/slive...er/Deck%20Settings/Data but where do I put that? And then do I just make that deck in Hearthstone and the both will use the rules and data from the list on that site?

I just got Hearthranger and I installed it and did the basic settings, play ranked, use dragon warrior and deckrules_default and would just let it go, and it would do okay. But when I tried any druid deck I would get stomped. (i tried using Yogg Druid and Token Druid)

So if there a place I can download deck rules so the bot knows how to make better plays. Is there something else I'm missing.

Sorry for being a noob.

The deckrules: default setting has no impact on silverfish so you can leave that on default. In bot controlloptions you have to set the AI to Silverfish and make sure you have the latest version of sepe's silverfish.

In the link there are some succesfull decks. When you open them you will see .txt files (_mulligan.txt / _combo.txt / settings.txt / discovery.txt (optional) Create those files, they have to be place in the Hearthranger/silverfish folder for the deck you want to play with.

Alternatively you can click the other link to download all files at once - then you can just copy it from there.

I think your question is awsered in the guide in the topics: Setting up Hearthranger for the use of silverfish and Working with custom mulligan, combo and settings files
wooksbaby
#65 Posted : Friday, September 9, 2016 10:44:44 AM(UTC)

hi dre

sorry my english first

i want to know shaman play

My bot left 1 mana using card Ting of below without totemic call.

how can i fix this ploblem with _combo.txt?
4 Pages<1234>