Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

84 Pages«<678910>»
Sepefeets Silverfish update (OG, Kara, MSG)
dohh
#140 Posted : Saturday, June 11, 2016 12:14:42 AM(UTC)
dohh

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 8 post(s)
sepefeets;38671 wrote:
@Badi - Data sync is supposed to be fixed in HR 5.8.5.0. Some people still report it but I haven't seen anyone confirm that it is happening in 5.8.5.0 so they could be using old versions. Either way, the data sync bug is easy to spot from real ones and I'd rather have half the bugs reported be data sync than 0 bugs reported.

@cedricdu94 - That should be fixed in 119.0SE, post a log if it's not.

@dohh - I'll look into those things but for the record I can not just watch my own bot play because I'm too busy fixing things and even if I did watch it I wouldn't see all of the same things that others see.

i dont mean to be rude, i just said u to watch yourself because its difficult to explain what is happening because every time is diferente.
sepefeets
#142 Posted : Saturday, June 11, 2016 3:25:04 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 584 time(s) in 238 post(s)
jimbob70;38673 wrote:
Yes this is after I updated to 5.8.5.0, however I did notice when I changed to sepefeets silverfish build, the bot shows the "version 5.8.5.0 now available" again at the top of the window in bright yellow, could this be due to the bot checking version based on silverfish files???

The silverfish says it is 119.0SE , is it supposed to say "on speed", I have speed as false in the settings file (its the settings file for the Midrange Warlock), I am also using external process (silver.exe)

Yeah HR thinks there's an update when you delete Joy's SF...

Yeah the description in bot control options always says "on speed" but it will be a lot more concise next release. The speed setting is actually forcefully disabled in my build (how botmaker left it) because it's broken with discover cards, but I think it should be somewhat simple to fix which could alleviate some of the trouble with data sync for non-random actions.
sepefeets
#143 Posted : Saturday, June 11, 2016 4:33:57 AM(UTC)

V120.0SE released.

Added _discovery.txt file to prioritize discover card selection.
Cleaned up mulligan/combo to report # of rules found and not error on blank lines.

The format of _discovery.txt is currently very simple: [card id],[bonus];[own class];[enemy class]
Classes can use the "all" keyword or a class name like you would in mulligans/combos.
The bonus is currently a hard priority with the biggest number always chosen but I want to make it an actual bonus to the board value if I can figure out a way that actually makes sense.
If none of the choices are in your list then it will use the old selection methods.

An example file:
11 users thanked sepefeets for this useful post.
N7x on 6/11/2016(UTC), OverLordus on 6/11/2016(UTC), Lugan773 on 6/11/2016(UTC), omgfrost on 6/11/2016(UTC), frantikBOTIK on 6/11/2016(UTC), FingerSkater on 6/11/2016(UTC), ptx on 6/11/2016(UTC), jsmwood729 on 6/12/2016(UTC), hearthbot8899 on 6/12/2016(UTC), Somerandombot007 on 6/12/2016(UTC), roifok on 10/16/2016(UTC)
sepefeets
#144 Posted : Sunday, June 12, 2016 1:27:48 AM(UTC)

V120.1SE released.

re-added and increased the penalties for cards that require C'thun to have 10 attack (forgot to while moving code around...)
added tiny penalty for attacking own sylvanas to prevent damaging her unless it is purposefully to steal something
added small bonus for fireblast on 1 hp mob / penalty for face
changed swipe penalty to treat it more like single target with bonus for aoe
6 users thanked sepefeets for this useful post.
jsmwood729 on 6/12/2016(UTC), OverLordus on 6/12/2016(UTC), N7x on 6/12/2016(UTC), glide93 on 6/12/2016(UTC), hearthbot8899 on 6/12/2016(UTC), er009 on 6/12/2016(UTC)
contagious86
#145 Posted : Sunday, June 12, 2016 7:36:07 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 15 post(s)
Is the playability of a card only penalty-based?
For example, I have seen some times that "Mortal Coil" is not played as a card draw. It was played as damage on a card or in the wrong order for killing a card.
So, do you need to write a "rule" so that "Mortal Coil" is only used on 1hp cards or is it all penalty-based?

And another question regarding silverfish AI, since you have some experience working with it. If I am not mistaken it applies some kind of brute force to determine what to do next. This is not very productive after, for example, some knife juggles, because it takes a lot of time to make all the recalculations after each kill or board change. This results to a lot of roping for which I don't think I have to blame my quad core 3Ghz CPU.

If this is the case, I guess I would need to write a modified silverfish version specific for my zoolock, so that it does not brute force all the boards and works more efficiently on my system.

Is this supposed to happen when choosing behaviour face? http://pastebin.com/fhDitt6b

That is:

turn 1 | 2 abusivesergeant with coin --- enemy had played n'zoth first mate, he has 1/3 weapon and 1/1 on board
turn 2 | life tap(while having darkpeddler and knifejuggler) --- enemy goes loot hoarder

At some point later it decided to trade with (1/3)finley instead of (4/3)korkronelite.... who was threatening lethal in 2 turns.
sadpwner
#146 Posted : Sunday, June 12, 2016 10:56:56 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 64 time(s) in 54 post(s)
Sepefeets, I know you didn't write the language for the mulligan but do you know or can you check this for me?

hold;warlock;pala;BRM_006:2

Does this line mean it will hold BRM_006 only if there are 2 BRM_006 cards in the hand or will it hold up to 2 BRM_006 cards?

anczej
#148 Posted : Sunday, June 12, 2016 1:57:30 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Your shaman standard midrange, get bloodlust on about 5 minions, he was able to hit and win enemy champion, but he prefered to hit a minion with my minion.

Can you check this? Anyway idk where i can check it in a log.

In a other 2 matchups there is a problem with a rockbitter weapon. Sometimes he is casting 2 on himself, when 1 would be enough to kill that minion.

Other bug is with a doomslayer... he is casting everything to kill a doomslayer like rockbitter or other dmg sequences but is not hitting doomslayer, just going face.
sepefeets
#149 Posted : Sunday, June 12, 2016 2:46:05 PM(UTC)

@contagious86 - Everything is value based and whatever board has the highest value is chosen, although I believe it may always say "board: -2.147484E+09" for the best board even though that value is the worst... Anything with a cardvalue/penalty over 500 only gets played if it is lethal so you can force things. In the specific example of mortal coil, I raised the penalty a little but it should not be an absolute requirement because there are cases where you want to use it for other purposes like if you get an enrage minion from mulch or w/e.

Recalculations are a lot faster than the initial one and part of the slowness is because I added a forced delay of 200ms to try to help data sync but that delay is removed in 120.1SE so see if it's better now. You don't need to rewrite it, you can always lower your settings you know... People have this flawed assumption that higher settings = better moves but the sim is far from perfect and makes lots of assumptions on purpose so calculating more could give a worse move. I don't think anyone has ever bothered to take a bunch of boards and sim them to see the different moves that different settings produce...

That double abusive play happens even with control/rush so definitely a bug but in the meantime you can get around it with some combos for coin + what you want played.

The turn 2 lifetap only happens with face but it's fixed next release.

It originally was going to trade into the Korkron but things changed after the dark peddler discover... will look into it later.

@sadpwner - Up to 2.

@anczej - Those sound like the HR data sync bug but need logs. Hearthranger\ExternBot\Silverfish\SilverLogs
1 user thanked sepefeets for this useful post.
contagious86 on 6/12/2016(UTC)
parakeet
#150 Posted : Sunday, June 12, 2016 4:01:57 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 83 time(s) in 69 post(s)
Needs Update:

V119.0SE (I will update to new version)

Bot wastes mana playing forbidden ritual with too many minions already on the board. Bot should have used hero power first, traded minions first, cast pillager first, or saved the ritual.

Search for: playcard: Forbidden Ritual choice: 0 place1

http://paste.ee/p/RH7v5

ALSO:

I noticed bot uses defenderofargus to buff brannbronzebeard even without immediate gain and alternative choices. The better play would be to protect brannbronzebeard by giving other minons taunt.

Great work sepefeets! I'll give you some backup on misplay corrections when I have free time.
1 user thanked parakeet for this useful post.
anczej on 6/12/2016(UTC)
anczej
#152 Posted : Sunday, June 12, 2016 4:48:41 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Here is my log about this action with doomsayer... I have played over 60 games today so its not easy to find other ones. I would be glad if u check that.

http://pastebin.com/jS59tFhg

Ayway after todays update, In bot control now I have 2 options (ofc i deleted old one Silverfish folder) Silver.dll and silver.dll which one is urs?
sepefeets
#151 Posted : Sunday, June 12, 2016 4:58:01 PM(UTC)

parakeet;38709 wrote:
Needs Update:

V119.0SE (I will update to new version)

Bot wastes mana playing forbidden ritual with too many minions already on the board. Bot should have used hero power first, traded minions first, cast pillager first, or saved the ritual.

Search for: playcard: Forbidden Ritual choice: 0 place1

http://paste.ee/p/RH7v5

ALSO:

I noticed bot uses defenderofargus to buff brannbronzebeard even without immediate gain and alternative choices. The better play would be to protect brannbronzebeard by giving other minons taunt.

Great work sepefeets! I'll give you some backup on misplay corrections when I have free time.

So forbidden ritual actually has penalties to prevent it being played with too little mana or wasting mana with too many minions on board, but in this case it calculated lethal which causes it to make the play anyways and then data sync ruined it...

I'll see about avoiding taunts on important minions...

ps. it's not the cause here but there is a little bug with argus and other "permanently add buff to adjacent minions" sim'ing the wrong spots because of a bad pull from HB...
sepefeets
#153 Posted : Sunday, June 12, 2016 10:43:41 PM(UTC)

V120.2SE released.

Slightly raised penalty for mortal coil for no card draw.
Prevent behave=face from lifetapping early if it can play cards.
Undid bad changes from HR to minions that permanently buff adjacent minions.
3 users thanked sepefeets for this useful post.
er009 on 6/12/2016(UTC), contagious86 on 6/13/2016(UTC), glide93 on 6/13/2016(UTC)
er009
#154 Posted : Sunday, June 12, 2016 11:10:58 PM(UTC)
er009

Man

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 42 post(s)
I wish I had the time to contribute for deck testing with each of your releases :/ been too busy witj work and Overwatch these days :(
contagious86
#155 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 11:31:42 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 15 post(s)
So another small bug with my zoolock. The bot used power overwhelming on a 2/1 imp gang boss, after it had already attacked.

I wonder if my settings are to blame for this. I am using the standard zoolock settings from your github repository. (V120.2SE)

http://pastebin.com/uEj7j8Zv

And another one, where on turn 2 bot attacks with minion and then uses 2 abusives.

http://pastebin.com/vYV6LVZQ
vasquuez
#156 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 11:38:47 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
http://pastebin.com/6cBrfQdf

5th turn, bot played imp boss when doomsayer on board...
sepefeets
#157 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 5:10:19 PM(UTC)

@contagious86 - first one was data sync, second will be fixed next release.

@vasquuez - Yeah doomsayer seems to be a problem, I'll look into it soon.
sadpwner
#158 Posted : Tuesday, June 14, 2016 6:37:30 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 64 time(s) in 54 post(s)
In the mean time, can you add more rules to the discovery like health of self, health of opponent, # minions on own board, # minions on enemy board and # of cards in hand?
charis2324
#159 Posted : Tuesday, June 14, 2016 9:49:54 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 20 post(s)
Why silverfish always play Darkshire Councilman after playing all the minions ?
charis2324
#160 Posted : Tuesday, June 14, 2016 10:04:13 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 20 post(s)
the bot played Doomguard while there was a full hp doomsayer and hit enemy's face.

http://pastebin.com/E5QLTCpi
trazobone
#161 Posted : Tuesday, June 14, 2016 10:13:34 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
http://pastebin.com/ErJmFSaX

Double rockbitter to get rid of a 3/2.
84 Pages«<678910>»