Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

84 Pages«<1112131415>»
Sepefeets Silverfish update (OG, Kara, MSG)
scottbreak
#245 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2016 6:23:51 PM(UTC)
scottbreak

Groups: Registered, HSModerator

Was thanked: 469 time(s) in 153 post(s)
darkayo;38920 wrote:
Did rank 11 to rank 6 today, using Midrange Shaman deck and scottbreak settings. Thanks a lot !
We will see if it can go up to rank 5 this night :D

Awesome! Glad to hear it, and thanks for the feedback!
scottbreak
#235 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2016 6:39:21 PM(UTC)
scottbreak

Groups: Registered, HSModerator

Was thanked: 469 time(s) in 153 post(s)
Dre;38915 wrote:
Since we can use the _discovery now for dark pebler i think zoo-lock might be rly awesome. Watching trump last night playing zoolock in #100 legend. His version is without Doomguard and with leeroy and a giant. But the meta says doomguard is better. Anyway there is a cardvalue rule in the combo of my old files which is pretty well balanced. Decklist has to be adjusted a little bit anyway to make it ideal with bot.

I can give Zoolock a shot. It is probably the more difficult of the two, but would defiantly have more success if we can get it right. For the _discovery.txt, would I have to set a 0-9 value to every Warlock and Neutral 1-drop? It would probably make sense to have a value set to each hero power as well, incase Sir Finley is chosen from a Dark Peddler, correct?
sepefeets
#246 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2016 6:51:40 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 584 time(s) in 238 post(s)
Please keep the deck talk in the Project Rank 5 thread.

http://www.hearthranger....7491_Project-Rank-5.aspx
Dre
#247 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2016 3:40:09 AM(UTC)

Groups: HSModerator, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 480 time(s) in 315 post(s)
Misplay:

Bot plays tunnel trog on turn 1, then on turn 2, it FIRST attacks with tunnel trog before playing totem golem (which overloads increases the tunnel trog attack)

Another misplay, shaman aquired shapeshift from Finley before. This turn it plays Doomhammer then Rockbiter (very good :)) it attacks 2 times but then uses shapeshift afterwards. If shapeshift was used before attacking 2 times it would have done more dmg, thats why you chooce shapeshift in the first place. (after hunter and lock hero) and no this is not a lethal turn.

Misplay: On this turn (6) i have still 2 mana left. and squire and finley in hand. Bot plays squire and ends turn with one mana left and finley still in hand.

Dre
#248 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2016 6:38:59 AM(UTC)

Man

@sepe Question;

On turn one, when you have finley, squire, and tunnel trog in hand. the bot will allways play finley on turn one. This is not rly a missplay because in some decks it should be played on turn 1. But not in my deck. Do you think adding a cardvalue in the combo of like 5 or 10? will prevent it from playing on turn one when it also has a squire / trog in hand? Or do you think i need to make all the seperate combo's for all starting hand positions to aquire this?
sepefeets
#249 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2016 6:53:32 AM(UTC)

Yeah raising the cardvalue should work. To figure out what you need to set it to just copy a turn 1 board with those cards out of your logs, paste it into test.txt, and then run Silver.exe to have it sim that board with all your settings.
Dre
#250 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2016 6:57:17 AM(UTC)

Man

sepefeets;38944 wrote:
Yeah raising the cardvalue should work. To figure out what you need to set it to just copy a turn 1 board with those cards out of your logs, paste it into test.txt, and then run Silver.exe to have it sim that board with all your settings.

Thanks, and will do tonight, at work now going trough some logs hehe. Hence the previous post with missplays above. It gets better and better :) If you need full log i can upload them. But i think the parts are clear. Think those are all the Obvious misplays it made in 40 games yday. So pretty good job so far :)
MarinoBog
#251 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2016 7:42:37 AM(UTC)
MarinoBog

Man

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 8 post(s)
When I have leathal on board, bot misses it - for example 2 totem golems with 3 attack, opponent has 10 health left, bot plays thunder buff valiant and doesn't 1st use HP to buff my totem golems so I hit leathal rather bot 1st attack than uses HP... can this be fixed?
sepefeets
#252 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2016 7:47:51 AM(UTC)

MarinoBog;38946 wrote:
When I have leathal on board, bot misses it - for example 2 totem golems with 3 attack, opponent has 10 health left, bot plays thunder buff valiant and doesn't 1st use HP to buff my totem golems so I hit leathal rather bot 1st attack than uses HP... can this be fixed?

I need a log to tell.
MarinoBog
#253 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2016 8:24:30 AM(UTC)
MarinoBog

Man

sepefeets;38947 wrote:
I need a log to tell.

Sorry, but I don't have it, I just noticed that in the play... I mean while BOT whas playing the midrange shaman deck in your DATA file...
I don't know what game(in what time was that game played, I have a see of logs in there...)
Dre
#254 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2016 8:26:16 AM(UTC)

Man

MarinoBog;38948 wrote:
Sorry, but I don't have it, I just noticed that in the play... I mean while BOT whas playing the midrange shaman deck in your DATA file...

Go to the silverfish folder then search the log in the SilverLogs folder.
MarinoBog
#255 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2016 9:19:31 AM(UTC)
MarinoBog

Man

Here's the new bad play form silver, playing tunnel trogg afther the faceless, thus loisng 2 attacks from its overload...

Dre
#256 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2016 10:03:24 AM(UTC)

Man

MarinoBog;38953 wrote:
Here's the new bad play form silver, playing tunnel trogg afther the faceless, thus loisng 2 attacks from its overload...

Thanks for your post, when u post a log make sure u do it between [spoiler ] and [/spoiler ] I did it now for you :)

Also this misplay happened for me aswell but with a totem golem which was played before it. Posted a little bit above here. But more logs is more clear for sepe so good :)
sepefeets
#257 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2016 1:12:47 PM(UTC)

V121.0SE released.

Disabled the 200ms delay again because I realized how stupid I am... (the arguments aren't references so they can't possibly update in the background)
You may now use "rogue" and "paladin" class names in combo/mulligan/discovery instead of "thief" and "pala".
Added automatic per deck/class settings (combo/mulligan/discovery/settings) switching!

If you have a Warlock deck named "Zoolock" then you may put deck specific settings in \Silverfish\Data\Warlock\Zoolock
Or if you have multiple zoo decks you can put the settings in \Silverfish\Data\Warlock
Or you can have default settings for all decks in \Silverfish\Data
Or you can keep putting them in \Silverfish

It reloads these settings at the beginning of the mulligan any time you switch decks without having to stop the bot. It looks for each files (combo/mulligan/discovery/settings) in each possible location so if your \Silverfish\Data\Warlock\Zoolock folder only has mulligan/settings but your \Silverfish folder has a combo/discovery then it will use the combo/discovery from there.

If you don't have a particular config file in \Silverfish or \Silverfish\Data then you will see an error at startup saying that it can't find the base file. It is just telling you that there is no default config file. You do not need default config files if you are using automatic config switching but it is recommended to at least leave the default setting.txt and configure it to your liking.

If you want to verify that the correct configs are being used then look in \Silverfish\Data\SilverLogs and look at the top of the most recent SilverLog_[timestamp].txt file to see which configs were used in the last match, or watch the console during the mulligan phase.
1 user thanked sepefeets for this useful post.
OverLordus on 6/23/2016(UTC)
sadpwner
#258 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2016 1:16:29 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 64 time(s) in 54 post(s)
sepefeets;38959 wrote:
V121.0SE released.

Disabled the 200ms delay again because I realized how stupid I am... (the arguments aren't references so they can't possibly update in the background)
You may now use "rogue" and "paladin" class names in combo/mulligan/discovery instead of "thief" and "pala".
Added automatic per deck/class settings (combo/mulligan/discovery/settings) switching!

If you have a Warlock deck named "Zoolock" then you may put deck specific settings in \Silverfish\Data\Warlock\Zoolock
Or if you have multiple zoo decks you can put the settings in \Silverfish\Data\Warlock

It reloads these settings at the beginning of the mulligan any time you switch decks without having to stop the bot. It looks for each files (combo/mulligan/discovery/settings) in each possible location so if your \Silverfish\Data\Warlock\Zoolock folder only has mulligan/settings but your \Silverfish folder has a combo/discovery then it will use the combo/discovery from there.

Must I rename my rules to paladin and rogue or can I leave them be?
sepefeets
#264 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2016 1:26:18 PM(UTC)

You can leave them be. It was just an easy fix to make the names obvious like they ought to be.
Dre
#265 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2016 2:27:31 PM(UTC)

Man

Updated to latest HR and silver (thanks for the update)

Have 2 new misplays in one log: http://pastebin.com/y9ZMWm7F

First one:

On the board i have flrt: Flame juggler | Flame tongue. Bot plays the Horserider but places it between the flame juggler and the flametongue, so the flame juggler losses the buff it gets from it. And there was a free space at the right...

Slightly more worring: it missed leathal on another turn:

enemy has 15 health. I have 4 mana, enemy has no taunts. I have 3 minions for a total of 3+3+0 = 6 damage. And in my hand 2 rockbiters 3+3 and 1 lightning bolt +3 = 9 damage. Thats a total of 15 damage output. For that i needed 3 mana (2x rockbiter + 1x lightning and my 2 minions on the board all to face)

But it didnt do that at all. It summoned a totem and decited to kill of a enemy minion. ending the turn with the enemy at 3 health where it was an Obvious leathal.
osillo
#259 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2016 5:35:16 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
sepefeets;38959 wrote:
V121.0SE released.

Awesome!!! No more annoying manual switching! Thanks!
osillo
#260 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2016 9:39:29 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
sepefeets;38959 wrote:
V121.0SE released.

This is not working for me... I reads from \Silverfish\Data\Warlock but it doesn't read from \Silverfish\Data\Warlock\Zoo
sepefeets
#261 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2016 11:55:21 PM(UTC)

osillo;38970 wrote:
This is not working for me... I reads from \Silverfish\Data\Warlock but it doesn't read from \Silverfish\Data\Warlock\Zoo

Fixed in next release.
84 Pages«<1112131415>»