Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

84 Pages«<1314151617>»
Sepefeets Silverfish update (OG, Kara, MSG)
darkayo
#289 Posted : Saturday, June 25, 2016 9:29:33 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Do you guys always update HearthRanger to last version ?
Running 5.9.0.0
Handyman
#286 Posted : Saturday, June 25, 2016 9:57:54 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
sepefeets;39022 wrote:
If you post partial logs then you need to include the entire turn. By the looks of things it was probably data sync because the first board says the enemy had 6 life and your ele with 5 attack was the only thing left to do.

That's the whole log cause i stopped the bot after it attacked the direwolf with frost elemental instead of the opponent who had 4hp at the time after being attacked with perditions blade for 2 points of damage.
I was watching the match.
sepefeets
#287 Posted : Saturday, June 25, 2016 12:58:13 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 584 time(s) in 238 post(s)
Handyman;39024 wrote:
That's the whole log cause i stopped the bot after it attacked the direwolf with frost elemental instead of the opponent who had 4hp at the time after being attacked with perditions blade for 2 points of damage.
I was watching the match.

That's not what I mean, those 2 boards are at 5/9 mana so they are in the middle of the turn. There's more turn 9 boards that happened before those 2.
Dre
#290 Posted : Saturday, June 25, 2016 1:09:08 PM(UTC)

Groups: HSModerator, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 480 time(s) in 315 post(s)
@sepe maybe its an idea to put the vesion before the last back for now till you fixed it since 3 experienced users had a major drip in winrate since the last update. Some People might not read the comments and just update.
trazobone
#291 Posted : Saturday, June 25, 2016 1:13:06 PM(UTC)

http://pastebin.com/k1weJsNU

two misplays towards the end. Bloodlusted and then traded instead of attacking face. Then rockbittered a minion that had already attacked. At some point in the game also rockbittered face just to attack face but then roped out.
sepefeets
#294 Posted : Saturday, June 25, 2016 1:42:18 PM(UTC)

V121.2SE released.

More rockbiter / doomhammer fixes. (there are many things to consider with these cards, don't be surprised if it still does something stupid)

sepefeets
#292 Posted : Saturday, June 25, 2016 1:54:46 PM(UTC)

trazobone;39027 wrote:
http://pastebin.com/k1weJsNU

two misplays towards the end. Bloodlusted and then traded instead of attacking face. Then rockbittered a minion that had already attacked. At some point in the game also rockbittered face just to attack face but then roped out.

HR data sync...
parakeet
#295 Posted : Saturday, June 25, 2016 3:01:17 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 83 time(s) in 69 post(s)
I am using an older version here - 121.1SE - but this may still be relevant. AI had fatal and missed it - cost the game.

http://paste.ee/p/WiSFw

I'll try the newest version.
parakeet
#296 Posted : Saturday, June 25, 2016 3:07:47 PM(UTC)

@Dre Were you have issues with 121.1SE? My midrange Shaman held steady at rank 5-7. I assumed you remembered to reassign silver.exe as the ai after the hearthranger update and overwrite botmakers files.

Handyman
#288 Posted : Saturday, June 25, 2016 3:37:33 PM(UTC)

sepefeets;39025 wrote:
That's not what I mean, those 2 boards are at 5/9 mana so they are in the middle of the turn. There's more turn 9 boards that happened before those 2.

Here is the whole log.
Thanks for your support.

https://paste.ee/p/X73J8#A4pH4395IlyyFpyvQv0d5yRRGKmTHUDI
Handyman
#293 Posted : Saturday, June 25, 2016 3:40:19 PM(UTC)

sepefeets;39030 wrote:
HR data sync...

What can we do to minimize the sync issues?
Dre
#297 Posted : Saturday, June 25, 2016 3:42:20 PM(UTC)

Man

parakeet;39033 wrote:
@Dre Were you have issues with 121.1SE? My midrange Shaman held steady at rank 5-7. I assumed you remembered to reassign silver.exe as the ai after the hearthranger update and overwrite botmakers files.

Yes with 121.1SE - I overwrite all files and Silver AI is default - that didnt chance the last couple of updates accualy. Strange that u didnt loose ranks. From 60 to 20% wr. is to big of a difference to call bad luck esp. after just updating. But iam gonna try tonight with 121.2SE
parakeet
#298 Posted : Saturday, June 25, 2016 7:12:14 PM(UTC)

@Dre Okay it happened to me as well. Dropped to rank 17 while I was out shopping. For me, the bot stopped responding. When I got back it was no longer playing, just letting the turn end via timeout. Starting another game, and doing the same. Sounded like your 121.1SE was playing poorly - as opposed to not playing at all.
aznfury2
#299 Posted : Saturday, June 25, 2016 7:41:19 PM(UTC)

Hey guys I just wanted to contribute what little I've seen. I've noticed huge drops in performance as well (without any changes to the deck) and I've also posted in the Rank 5 thread.

This is an example of the end of the log that I also posted in the other thread. I haven't been fully watching the games but if anyone needs the fulls logs I can send them or post them.

Edit: To add to this, I continued to the run the bot a bit more to see if it was just being unlucky, but it dropped from rank 7 to rank 10 in continuous losses (about 12 losses in a row).
parakeet
#300 Posted : Saturday, June 25, 2016 9:23:48 PM(UTC)

@sepefeet What is your method of tracking bugs and misplays? Would it be an inconvenience to use something like google spreadsheets? That way other people can update stuff on your list? I am not sure how many other people are interested in helping with fixes - probably not many.
parakeet
#301 Posted : Saturday, June 25, 2016 10:19:28 PM(UTC)

@darkayo I usually update. I am hoping joyadmin will do a fix for the data sinc problem. After you update hearthranger be sure you overwrite the files with sepefeets.

@sepefeet AI is having problems killing minions.

Failed to kill enemy minon by attacking incorrectly. Very noticable mistake.
http://paste.ee/p/MgnZW

AI left twin emperor on the enemy board.
http://paste.ee/p/DsNSu
Dre
#302 Posted : Sunday, June 26, 2016 1:09:36 AM(UTC)

Man

121.2se dient fix it after all. Lost more ra ks tonight now with 35 wr drop till 13. Again i was climbing to rank 4 with 59% wr with the version before 121.1se. Can someone put it online for me so i can roll back?
sepefeets
#303 Posted : Sunday, June 26, 2016 1:39:44 AM(UTC)

@parakeet - data sync, if anyone wants to help then we'll figure something out but otherwise don't worry about it, data sync, overly optimistic about totemic call + lightning storm followed by a big mess of data sync after data sync...

@Handyman - yep data sync, the damage from combo'ing perditions still hadn't shown up. There's nothing you can do about it, Joy needs to fix it in HR. Last night I tried working around it by sending a fake action after each real one (based on botmaker's original workaround) but that just caused the default ai to take over for a turn or 2 even though I have the default ai fallback option disabled. I'll try fixing multiple action queuing (speed=true) but that won't help for any move with randomness.

@Dre - see the OP for info on how to get old versions from github.
aznfury2
#304 Posted : Sunday, June 26, 2016 1:41:53 AM(UTC)

@Dre I've been testing one of the older versions (120.4SE since it was the last one that really worked for me) and it didn't look like it was any better.

Basically it was turn 7, with Dr. Boom in hand but didn't play it. Earlier I also saw that it didn't play knife juggler and instead only used hero power on a completely empty board. I'm not sure any of the older versions will work better right now unless you also roll back HearthRanger as well.
parakeet
#305 Posted : Sunday, June 26, 2016 2:05:32 AM(UTC)

v121.2SE

Played Thunderbluff Valiant into Doomsayer. Could have killed the doomsayer, but instead, just ended the turn. Possibly related to the AI incorrectly thinking it had fatal vs a mage with a secret.

http://paste.ee/p/5ZOml
84 Pages«<1314151617>»