Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

84 Pages«<45678>»
Sepefeets Silverfish update (OG, Kara, MSG)
ivanpowa
#101 Posted : Thursday, May 26, 2016 10:04:11 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
First of all thanks for new silverfish and updates.

> When bot uses master for battle and the other dont have any minion on table, bot dont use the weapon (1 damage, 4 uses) to hit 1 damage to the face

I dont know if its a missplay or just ia saving the weapon to clear the board.
Photonious
#102 Posted : Thursday, May 26, 2016 10:36:31 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
ivanpowa;38328 wrote:
First of all thanks for new silverfish and updates.

> When bot uses master for battle and the other dont have any minion on table, bot dont use the weapon (1 damage, 4 uses) to hit 1 damage to the face

I dont know if its a missplay or just ia saving the weapon to clear the board.

What is the health of the opponent? I know there is a setting in the silverfish setting called enfacehp. You may want to set that to 30, I'm not 100% sure though.
ivanpowa
#103 Posted : Thursday, May 26, 2016 10:39:14 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Photonious;38329 wrote:
What is the health of the opponent? I know there is a setting in the silverfish setting called enfacehp. You may want to set that to 30, I'm not 100% sure though.

I have enfacehp 29, and the health of the opponent is less than 29, this "problem" sometimes happens with old silverfish to

Only happens with muster for battle weapon, atleast to me
domino0907
#104 Posted : Saturday, May 28, 2016 5:09:58 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I found a bug here, AI didnt use Possessed Villager on first turn, here is the log http://pastebin.com/9ezNDWn5
ptx
#105 Posted : Saturday, May 28, 2016 5:07:21 PM(UTC)
ptx

Man

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 9 post(s)
I don't know if this is a bug..

Enemy had core hound (9 5), my turn, 4 life, warlock, imp gang boss goes face and bot pass the turn instead of trying hero power, searching for something to remove the lethal on board.

The situation is at the end of the log:

sepefeets
#106 Posted : Saturday, May 28, 2016 5:56:38 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 584 time(s) in 238 post(s)
ptx;38372 wrote:
I don't know if this is a bug..

Enemy had core hound (9 5), my turn, 4 life, warlock, imp gang boss goes face and bot pass the turn instead of trying hero power, searching for something to remove the lethal on board.

The situation is at the end of the log:

It seems to be a small misplay but it doesn't happen in face/rush modes so I think it's just control mode trying to preserve life. I'll see if I can get it to be more liberal when tapping is the only answer to the board.
1 user thanked sepefeets for this useful post.
ptx on 5/28/2016(UTC)
sepefeets
#107 Posted : Saturday, May 28, 2016 10:30:29 PM(UTC)

V118.7SE released.

Fixed all the new overload cards to calculate overload cost.
Fixed cost reduction for Thing From Below.
Nudged Light's Justice to attack more often.
Fixed Shatter trying to destroy unfrozen targets.
Fixed sim placement of a few deathrattles that summon minions.
jsmwood729 on 5/29/2016(UTC)
br884
#108 Posted : Saturday, May 28, 2016 10:48:42 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
sepefeets;38375 wrote:
V118.7SE released.

Fixed all the new overload cards to calculate overload cost.
Fixed cost reduction for Thing From Below.
Nudged Light's Justice to attack more often.
Fixed Shatter trying to destroy unfrozen targets.
Fixed sim placement of a few deathrattles that summon minions.

Just noticed the update, I'm getting "archive is corrupt" after downloading though
1 user thanked br884 for this useful post.
Photonious on 5/29/2016(UTC)
Handyman
#110 Posted : Saturday, May 28, 2016 11:27:25 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
br884;38376 wrote:
Just noticed the update, I'm getting "archive is corrupt" after downloading though

Same.
sepefeets
#109 Posted : Sunday, May 29, 2016 12:36:14 AM(UTC)

br884;38376 wrote:

Fixed now, some git settings were mangling it after I uploaded it and github's caching made it take forever to figure out a working fix.
sadpwner
#111 Posted : Sunday, May 29, 2016 12:50:44 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 64 time(s) in 54 post(s)
Download page not found
sepefeets
#112 Posted : Sunday, May 29, 2016 1:04:05 AM(UTC)

sadpwner;38381 wrote:
Download page not found

Looks like their servers are case sensitive and the new file changed caps V118.7SE.
2 users thanked sepefeets for this useful post.
fryham on 5/29/2016(UTC), MarinoBog on 5/30/2016(UTC)
N7x
#113 Posted : Monday, May 30, 2016 10:36:15 AM(UTC)
N7x

Having an Issue with my Hunter at the moment now ive updated too V118.7SE, didnt see these issues before that,
I was player 2, and turn 1 is played the coin then played a 1 drop Fiery Bat, wasting the coin Basically.
A few turns later It used a kill command on a Faceless Summoner whilst I had a Carrion grub on the field, but reading the logs it seems to thing i played it on the Mana Wyrm, the bot took a while too decide what too do then and I could see it misplaying so I paused and finished that game.
Will attach my logs. The first Misplay is at start of logs, 2nd misplay at end of logs.

http://paste.ee/p/0tB5U
sepefeets
#114 Posted : Monday, May 30, 2016 11:27:15 AM(UTC)

N7x;38413 wrote:
Having an Issue with my Hunter at the moment now ive updated too V118.7SE, didnt see these issues before that,
I was player 2, and turn 1 is played the coin then played a 1 drop Fiery Bat, wasting the coin Basically.
A few turns later It used a kill command on a Faceless Summoner whilst I had a Carrion grub on the field, but reading the logs it seems to thing i played it on the Mana Wyrm, the bot took a while too decide what too do then and I could see it misplaying so I paused and finished that game.
Will attach my logs. The first Misplay is at start of logs, 2nd misplay at end of logs.

http://paste.ee/p/0tB5U

Same old data sync bug, it wanted to coin + huge toad but after it played coin it thought it still only had 1 mana so it played fiery bat instead.
N7x
#115 Posted : Monday, May 30, 2016 12:04:50 PM(UTC)
N7x

sepefeets;38418 wrote:
Same old data sync bug, it wanted to coin + huge toad but after it played coin it thought it still only had 1 mana so it played fiery bat instead.

Ok cool cheers no worries, yeah I had not seen it make a weird misplay like that before so guess it can just happen from time too time, gonna be running it again in unranked and watching it with some tweaks too my mulligan anyway.
sepefeets
#116 Posted : Thursday, June 2, 2016 4:27:54 PM(UTC)

V118.8SE released.

Increased penalties/bonuses for healing when enemy/you have "on heal" procs.
Added support for Fandral Stanghelm.
Fixed Soggoth the Slitherer spell immunity.
Better Reno Jackson support (still doesn't know if you have duplicate cards in deck but penalties should prevent it from being played unless you need the healing).
7 users thanked sepefeets for this useful post.
leo.paintball on 6/2/2016(UTC), glide93 on 6/3/2016(UTC), jsmwood729 on 6/3/2016(UTC), OverLordus on 6/3/2016(UTC), sucedaneo on 6/3/2016(UTC), frantikBOTIK on 6/3/2016(UTC), N7x on 6/3/2016(UTC)
ThallionDarkshine
#117 Posted : Friday, June 3, 2016 11:56:03 AM(UTC)

Found what I consider to be a misplay, though not sure if there's a setting I should have changed to prevent this. Multiple turns in a row, the ai went face rather than trading into two thunder-bluff valiants. The turns where this happened are around the end of the log.
http://pastebin.com/raw/XEd3eXZF

Also, the ai seems to misplay with innervate very often, or not hero power when it has the chance. Here's a log where it innervates wild growth out on turn 1, with no later followups.
http://pastebin.com/raw/uUyF23Lk
Here's another log where the ai innervates, uses hero power, but does not attack the enemy's only minion, a zealous initiate.
http://pastebin.com/raw/wkiE863x

Edit - Found another minor misplay, though as with the first one, there could be something in the settings I should change to fix this. The ai played a druid of the claw against a strong shaman board rather than clearing it with swipe. The play is midway through the log.
http://pastebin.com/raw/JYW0k2h7
sepefeets
#118 Posted : Friday, June 3, 2016 2:42:28 PM(UTC)

ThallionDarkshine;38501 wrote:
Found what I consider to be a misplay, though not sure if there's a setting I should have changed to prevent this. Multiple turns in a row, the ai went face rather than trading into two thunder-bluff valiants. The turns where this happened are around the end of the log.
http://pastebin.com/raw/XEd3eXZF

Also, the ai seems to misplay with innervate very often, or not hero power when it has the chance. Here's a log where it innervates wild growth out on turn 1, with no later followups.
http://pastebin.com/raw/uUyF23Lk
Here's another log where the ai innervates, uses hero power, but does not attack the enemy's only minion, a zealous initiate.
http://pastebin.com/raw/wkiE863x

Edit - Found another minor misplay, though as with the first one, there could be something in the settings I should change to fix this. The ai played a druid of the claw against a strong shaman board rather than clearing it with swipe. The play is midway through the log.
http://pastebin.com/raw/JYW0k2h7

1 - I added thunderbluff valiant as a kill priority but you never really had a good answer to it (they kept getting stoneclaw totems and the only way you could kill it was to cat form druid of the claw which SF avoids doing) so the sims didn't really change for this case but it should be better about prioritizing them in the next release.
2 - Innervate is tricky but I think I could at least prevent it from doing this common turn 1 misplay.
3 - This actually started with the data sync bug that Joy says will be fixed in the next HR. SF wanted to innervate + crazed worshipper but because of wrong data from HR it thought that it still only had 3 mana after the innervate was played so it played a 3 drop, then it was told it had 2 more mana and it played hero power. Until the data sync bug is fixed, SF will make misplays in several situations including every time that a mana gain effect is used because it won't know that it gained the mana. Not killing the 1/1 was a 2nd bug. There's some fringe cases where it leaves small minions on board but it's low on my list of things to look into.
4 - I'll look into it.
ThallionDarkshine
#119 Posted : Friday, June 3, 2016 5:23:28 PM(UTC)

Cool. It's pretty interesting that the it doesn't like charging in the druid. I assume it prioritizes building your board over removing your opponent's, and that could be an explanation for both that, and the play from the 4th log I posted before.

I found another extremely weird play that the ai made. It played a sylvanas, then rather than clearing a 3/3 tunnel trogg with disciple of c'thun + hero power, disciple of c'thuned the sylvanas. I guess it could have for some reason seen a lower hp sylvanas as more desirable, but it does seem a little weird. The play is near the end of the log.
http://pastebin.com/raw/mbswy7jA
sepefeets
#120 Posted : Friday, June 3, 2016 10:31:38 PM(UTC)

ThallionDarkshine;38508 wrote:
Cool. It's pretty interesting that the it doesn't like charging in the druid. I assume it prioritizes building your board over removing your opponent's, and that could be an explanation for both that, and the play from the 4th log I posted before.

I found another extremely weird play that the ai made. It played a sylvanas, then rather than clearing a 3/3 tunnel trogg with disciple of c'thun + hero power, disciple of c'thuned the sylvanas. I guess it could have for some reason seen a lower hp sylvanas as more desirable, but it does seem a little weird. The play is near the end of the log.
http://pastebin.com/raw/mbswy7jA

It's just that DotC is usually better as a taunt so there is a small penalty to have it prefer bear form. It there is lethal or a big enough threat then it should use cat form. I'm just hesitant to change the DotC penalty because it could cause even worse misplays for it.

That log is another case of the data sync followed by a real misplay. It originally wanted to kill the tunnel trogg, got bad data, recalculated and decided to hit the sylvanas for no reason.
ThallionDarkshine on 6/3/2016(UTC)
84 Pages«<45678>»