Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

68 Pages«<3738394041>»
scottbreak's Meta Decks for Vision AI
ustica
#782 Posted : Tuesday, August 29, 2017 6:36:06 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 20 post(s)
again, just letting the bot run with basic settings and using Wild Pirate Warrior and simply doing its 100 gold from victories as a daily task, I reached again Rank 2.
too bad this morning I found the bot again at Rank 5 and 2 stars...
I should have made it stop at rank 2!
narutodiablo
#786 Posted : Tuesday, August 29, 2017 6:52:55 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 11 post(s)
hey scott, i have witnessed some misplays with the aggro druid deck. I have been watching them while in action and noticed the following:

1. There are some instances where the bot plays buff cards (+x/+x to all minions) before dropping other minions in hand. this makes the buff weak since not all minions were buffed.

2. Doesn't play vicious fledgling aggressively. I think what happens is that if there are potential removal from opponent's side, it won't play vicious even if there are other friendly minions on board.

3. Spellbreaker Silences enemy bitterhide hydra. I saw this twice.

I hope my feedback helps in some way.

PS: using HR 9.8.5.0 version and the latest aggro druid v1.1
JRoyale
#790 Posted : Tuesday, August 29, 2017 8:01:40 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 9 post(s)
NA Casual Concede -- sb_shaman_token-v0.6

Starting v.07 today
scottbreak
#787 Posted : Tuesday, August 29, 2017 8:59:40 AM(UTC)
scottbreak

Groups: Registered, HSModerator

Was thanked: 469 time(s) in 153 post(s)
narutodiablo;51135 wrote:
hey scott, i have witnessed some misplays with the aggro druid deck. I have been watching them while in action and noticed the following:

1. There are some instances where the bot plays buff cards (+x/+x to all minions) before dropping other minions in hand. this makes the buff weak since not all minions were buffed.

2. Doesn't play vicious fledgling aggressively. I think what happens is that if there are potential removal from opponent's side, it won't play vicious even if there are other friendly minions on board.

I should be able to help with the Vicious Fledgling and the buffs, but can you please send he misplays through the debugger?
scottbreak
#783 Posted : Tuesday, August 29, 2017 9:00:35 AM(UTC)
scottbreak

ustica;51134 wrote:
again, just letting the bot run with basic settings and using Wild Pirate Warrior and simply doing its 100 gold from victories as a daily task, I reached again Rank 2.
too bad this morning I found the bot again at Rank 5 and 2 stars...
I should have made it stop at rank 2!

Are you using the pirate warrior settings that are prepackaged or the default settings?
botwhat
#784 Posted : Tuesday, August 29, 2017 11:58:43 AM(UTC)
botwhat

Was thanked: 225 time(s) in 58 post(s)
scottbreak;51138 wrote:
Are you using the pirate warrior settings that are prepackaged or the default settings?

I was about to ask Scott if you would mind doing a quick pirate warrior config. As much as I hate the deck it's still very viable ladder deck and for one of my FTP accounts I already have the cards so easy ladder option. Metastats still has it ranked as one of the top ladder options outside of jade and aggro druid and murloc pally. They seem to think it's better than the token shaman deck. We'll see. From what I'm seeing I bet highlander priest or secret mage step up as next in line.

Also for anybody grinding golden heroes I saw some really good aggro rogue decks at the beginning of the expansion that I played around with on the bot and they ran fantastically at higher ranks. I think I did half of the grind this month on my main account using aggro rogue. I would suggest checking those decks out for rogue.
DarkFennec
#791 Posted : Tuesday, August 29, 2017 4:04:42 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 17 post(s)
Some stats for the Aggro Druid from my run, till i reached rank 5 on Standard EU.
Hope they can help you from improving the %win rate.

i'm gonna run it tonight for some more stats and hoping for a higher rank.
scottbreak
#785 Posted : Tuesday, August 29, 2017 7:17:09 PM(UTC)
scottbreak

botwhat;51139 wrote:
I was about to ask Scott if you would mind doing a quick pirate warrior config. As much as I hate the deck it's still very viable ladder deck and for one of my FTP accounts I already have the cards so easy ladder option. Metastats still has it ranked as one of the top ladder options outside of jade and aggro druid and murloc pally. They seem to think it's better than the token shaman deck. We'll see. From what I'm seeing I bet highlander priest or secret mage step up as next in line.

Also for anybody grinding golden heroes I saw some really good aggro rogue decks at the beginning of the expansion that I played around with on the bot and they ran fantastically at higher ranks. I think I did half of the grind this month on my main account using aggro rogue. I would suggest checking those decks out for rogue.

Added Pirate Warrior; please test and post results.
1 user thanked scottbreak for this useful post.
Totolitoto on 8/31/2017(UTC)
scottbreak
#789 Posted : Tuesday, August 29, 2017 7:17:40 PM(UTC)
scottbreak

narutodiablo;51135 wrote:

Updated to address Spellbreaker and Vicious Fledgling; have Joy and team working on buff cards.
1 user thanked scottbreak for this useful post.
narutodiablo on 9/1/2017(UTC)
Juebar
#792 Posted : Tuesday, August 29, 2017 7:45:44 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Hey
anyone else has problems to find a good deck against those gay mage-decks?
Lost 5 Ranked games against 5 Mages ALL playing this "Quest-Pyroblast-Copy-my-lowest-character-and-generate-a-blast-deck"...

Had 30 health and 20 dmg on the board

The mage killed me in ONE turn

All 5 games playing the same deck...

:(

I played with Midrange-Paladin btw. Which worked very good 10 to 6... then lost every game to a lots of mages.. now I am Rank 8...
DarkFennec
#793 Posted : Wednesday, August 30, 2017 3:39:18 AM(UTC)

Play aggro, against exodia Mage you need to kill the opponent as fast as you can.

Juebar;51160 wrote:
Hey
anyone else has problems to find a good deck against those gay mage-decks?
Lost 5 Ranked games against 5 Mages ALL playing this "Quest-Pyroblast-Copy-my-lowest-character-and-generate-a-blast-deck"...

Had 30 health and 20 dmg on the board

The mage killed me in ONE turn

All 5 games playing the same deck...

:(

I played with Midrange-Paladin btw. Which worked very good 10 to 6... then lost every game to a lots of mages.. now I am Rank 8...

er009
#796 Posted : Wednesday, August 30, 2017 6:56:51 AM(UTC)
er009

Man

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 42 post(s)
Missplays as follows:
Aggro druid: Vicious fledging, keep retaking windfury when he already has it.

Midrange murloc pala: doesn't understand the Gentle Megasaur poison buff, like it doesnt trade in a 2/2 for a 8/8 hydra but instead go for face, while opponent has direwolf and some other minion too 0.o (enemy hero had almost full life)

DarkFennec;51176 wrote:
Play aggro, against exodia Mage you need to kill the opponent as fast as you can.

there is a slight problem with the bot, it keeps trading and playing like a mor
er009
#794 Posted : Wednesday, August 30, 2017 6:57:55 AM(UTC)
er009

Man

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 42 post(s)
Just got rank 5 EU with midrange pala(list below) on another account, thanks again for the files scottbreak.
murcadin
DarkFennec
#797 Posted : Wednesday, August 30, 2017 10:45:50 AM(UTC)

My Stats at rank 4 actually, Standard EU

hope to send you more info and a deep analysis with my 300minutes done today.

scottbreak;48122 wrote:
scottbreak's Meta Decks for Vision AI

Midrange Paladin
Results: 57% (Ranks 10-5) & 93% (Casual w/ Auto-concede) - Hit Rank 5 this season
Download

kisslive
#798 Posted : Wednesday, August 30, 2017 7:55:55 PM(UTC)

should i use exactly same deck ? because i change some legendaries which i dont have and my bot stuck sometimes and dont play anything
botwhat
#800 Posted : Wednesday, August 30, 2017 11:34:47 PM(UTC)
botwhat

Was thanked: 225 time(s) in 58 post(s)
Hey Scott I've been running the token shaman deck on casual and it has a great win rate currently 15-2 for 88.2% win rate so all in all it's pretty good. I've run it a few days for my 100 gold and definitely will lose more than aggro druid or paladin but still fairly consistent. there are two combo's for the deck that can make it even stronger but I'm not sure how to program it so posting. First is dopplegangster/evolve combo. I see the bot blow evolve most of the time with cheap minions on the board so it gets very little value from the card. Mainly want to use that one with dopplegangster. Second is devolve. Again not sure if this can be programmed but against aggro druid devolve is amazing when they play living mana. You slam down a devolve after they play that and their entire mana pool is toast they don't get it back. outside of those two I've been reporting the standard missplays. I doubt the bot has the logic for the combo's so thought I would share.
Cloud
#801 Posted : Thursday, August 31, 2017 2:30:52 AM(UTC)
Cloud

Man

Was thanked: 60 time(s) in 45 post(s)
the new Paladin deck is really bad. The casual wr dropped from 93% to 60%
kisslive
#799 Posted : Thursday, August 31, 2017 4:58:04 AM(UTC)

kisslive;51202 wrote:
should i use exactly same deck ? because i change some legendaries which i dont have and my bot stuck sometimes and dont play anything

please anyone can help ?
narutodiablo
#788 Posted : Friday, September 1, 2017 5:25:51 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 11 post(s)
scottbreak;51137 wrote:
I should be able to help with the Vicious Fledgling and the buffs, but can you please send he misplays through the debugger?

Thanks for all the hard work scott! I am trying out the new config and found some misplays and reported them through the debugger. Misplays I noticed were:

1. Attack opponent face first with vicious fledgling before buffing it with mark of ysharj

2. Turn 3, innervate and bittertide hydra on hand, didnt play it instead went with another 2 cost minion.

Will keep on posting misplays that I notice.

Thanks again!

HR 9.8.5.0 and aggrodruid 1.2
Desthstorm
#802 Posted : Friday, September 1, 2017 7:34:34 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I need some help guys. Whenever I bot the vision ai is so slow that the timer runs out EVERY TIME and I end up losing all my games! Is there something I need to do to set the ai up? (bot out of the box per se..nothing changed)
68 Pages«<3738394041>»