Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

170 Pages«<132133134135136>»
Project Rank 5
Kurtka
#2701 Posted : Tuesday, February 21, 2017 10:53:28 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 26 time(s) in 19 post(s)
If anyone can test Finja package it would be much appreciated. Any deck really, it can be played even in zoo.

So far i just used Frozen's Murloc Pirate Warrior with scottbreak's rules without a single change to them and bot did fair. It discards Warleaders by default, i will watch more replays to see if mulligan requires any tweaking.

In case somebody did not know, top legend is dominated by finja rogues atm
otkpotato
#2702 Posted : Tuesday, February 21, 2017 1:44:25 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 70 time(s) in 57 post(s)
Kurtka;46053 wrote:
If anyone can test Finja package it would be much appreciated. Any deck really, it can be played even in zoo.

So far i just used Frozen's Murloc Pirate Warrior with scottbreak's rules without a single change to them and bot did fair. It discards Warleaders by default, i will watch more replays to see if mulligan requires any tweaking.

good point. finja might become next meta. now the question is whether to be tested in wild or standard, and if sepe would provide support for misplays since its not considered meta currently.
tobii05
#2704 Posted : Tuesday, February 21, 2017 3:40:39 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
So this is my Deck list i have gone from 9-5 3stars in 1 run got over 60-65% win rate with this but it needs proper muligan as combo list and i dont know realy good how to make it so i ran it using Dre jade mid range settings :)

Test out the deck and let me know!
otkpotato
#2705 Posted : Tuesday, February 21, 2017 6:10:15 PM(UTC)

tobii05;46058 wrote:
So this is my Deck list i have gone from 9-5 3stars in 1 run got over 60-65% win rate with this but it needs proper muligan as combo list and i dont know realy good how to make it so i ran it using Dre jade mid range settings :)

Test out the deck and let me know!

i dont see a material difference between your aggro and dre's and other aggro shamans that have been posted before.

dre's list - https://github.com/slive...n%20-%20Dre/decklist.txt
tobii05
#2707 Posted : Tuesday, February 21, 2017 6:20:18 PM(UTC)

otkpotato;46060 wrote:
i dont see a material difference between your aggro and dre's and other aggro shamans that have been posted before.

well for example i run 1 deckhand and 2 portals and i did not see the aggro list dre runned but thanks now i can use those files :D
duke44
#2706 Posted : Tuesday, February 21, 2017 6:20:47 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 24 post(s)
otkpotato;46060 wrote:

its the same -1 pirate +1 maelstrom portal.
duke44
#2703 Posted : Tuesday, February 21, 2017 6:22:04 PM(UTC)

Kurtka;46053 wrote:

finja is not part of the sepefeets misplay structure, though the jade finja rogues are tearing up top 100 legend atm.
I got it up to top 50 legend atm on my main account.
Cloud
#2708 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2017 6:12:41 AM(UTC)
Cloud

Man

Was thanked: 60 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Current meta sucks right now.

You are faced with meta decks at rank 20 already.

The midrange jade shaman can't get above 40% wr at rank 17 ...

Hope the new cards of the next Expansion in march will change the meta enough for our favor.

I will try the wild warrior in the hub, it seems to have the most success this season.
spugna
#2711 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2017 7:06:28 AM(UTC)

yesterday i reach for myself rank 9 from 15 with the Aggro Pirate Warrior-wild with a great winrate; now the bot is falling down terribly, about 6 defeats in 7 matches... there is something wrong with my configurations that cause this?? can you help me to optimize the performance of Hearthranger??

my pc is: AMD PhenomII X4 925 (2.8 GHz), 4GB Ram... normally i use the settings included in the data pack...
DarkFennec
#2712 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2017 7:36:48 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 17 post(s)
it's not the pc, it's the meta ;)

spugna;46070 wrote:
yesterday i reach for myself rank 9 from 15 with the Aggro Pirate Warrior-wild with a great winrate; now the bot is falling down terribly, about 6 defeats in 7 matches... there is something wrong with my configurations that cause this?? can you help me to optimize the performance of Hearthranger??

my pc is: AMD PhenomII X4 925 (2.8 GHz), 4GB Ram... normally i use the settings included in the data pack...

duke44
#2699 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2017 10:50:18 AM(UTC)

botwhat;46046 wrote:
Ran the bot all day today while I went out and played golf and ran Dre Midrange setup this time. Dropped rank from 8 to 14. Went 15-27 35% win rate. 0 - 11 vs warriors. I have all the cards. I'm just trying to get to rank 5. This thing is running terrible since I upgraded silverfish. Any idea on how to fix it. When I installed the new silverfish I deleted the existing folder and extracted the new one into the eternal bot folder. I've got it selected fine in settings, see the update available message. All seems to be installed properly. Win % plummeted to crap. I hit rank 5 very easily last season and I never saw a single session with win % below 48%. Not worth the risk if I can't get it to at least climb the ladder. I'm getting frustrated because I've tried multiple tier 1 decks that people are saying they are hitting with and I'm getting shit results.

Go make sure you selected the correct silverfish file under bot control and the check box is selected.
Midrange Shamen is in a bag spot right now, with the meta evolving into Druid/Rogue/Warrior.
The Fast decks in standard are struggling to keep up with the Mages, and Locks while they are having difficulty wiht the Control Warriors, makes for a fun meta.
At the top of legend, I keep playing Murloc Pirate Rogues in top 200 of Legend, its fine and healthy good luck, if you need coached let me know.
duke44
#2713 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2017 10:51:40 AM(UTC)

DarkFennec;46071 wrote:
it's not the pc, it's the meta ;)

Its the Wild Metagame, Aggro Pirate Warrior is not well positioned as it was last month.
Wait 2 more days and try it the last week of the season its normally easier.
duke44
#2709 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2017 10:56:05 AM(UTC)

Cloud;46068 wrote:
Current meta sucks right now.

You are faced with meta decks at rank 20 already.

The midrange jade shaman can't get above 40% wr at rank 17 ...

Hope the new cards of the next Expansion in march will change the meta enough for our favor.

I will try the wild warrior in the hub, it seems to have the most success this season.

As far as i know, the next expansion isnt due out till july or august.
The meta decks you are seeing at rank 17-20 are probably other people trying to get up.
The new change to the system coming in late march will help fix alot of these problems as once
you recieve a rank you wont fall below it, in other words if you make it to lvl 10 for instance, even if you lose 5 straight youll still be rank 10, and be matched against rank 10.
Alot of positive things coming from the hearthstone tournament scene, alot of us are excited with the news being given to the pros.
otkpotato
#2710 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2017 3:53:36 PM(UTC)

duke44;46079 wrote:
As far as i know, the next expansion isnt due out till july or august.
The meta decks you are seeing at rank 17-20 are probably other people trying to get up.
The new change to the system coming in late march will help fix alot of these problems as once
you recieve a rank you wont fall below it, in other words if you make it to lvl 10 for instance, even if you lose 5 straight youll still be rank 10, and be matched against rank 10.
Alot of positive things coming from the hearthstone tournament scene, alot of us are excited with the news being given to the pros.

actually there will be 3 expansions and zero adventures this year. they mentioned it in the mammoth video. solo missions will be integrated into the expansions.
pmme
#2714 Posted : Thursday, February 23, 2017 1:45:41 AM(UTC)
pmme

Went from 20 to 11 in Standard tonight with scotts pirate warrior, only 1 loss due to disconnect at rank 11. Reddit is reporting multiple disconnects tonight so I'm gonna call it a night. Not interested in Wild. Will report back to see what I can push tomorrow. Moving on Saturday so idk how long I'll be without network.

Edit: Not using Sir Finley as I never purchased Explorers on this account. Just using an Argen Horserider in his place.

Edit 2: Faced 1 other Pirate warrior, no other aggro decks at all though. Lots of warlocks and mages. A couple pirate rogues, and 1 or 2 jade shamans/druids.
Silversurfer3456
#2715 Posted : Thursday, February 23, 2017 6:45:20 AM(UTC)
Silversurfer3456

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Dragon Priest Test Results
Dragon Priest Test
Settings:
Hearthranger queue; set at %50 after 10 games, shutdown after 30 games won (as shown above).
Deck: Dragon Priest Deck - BotWhat

Deck settings: Dragon Priest – BotWhat. see Post #2622
Silverfish: V125.3SE
Server: EU
System: i5 4690, H97 Gaming3, SSD

3 users thanked Silversurfer3456 for this useful post.
otkpotato on 2/23/2017(UTC), mrgodai on 2/23/2017(UTC), mary7 on 2/23/2017(UTC)
mary7
#2717 Posted : Thursday, February 23, 2017 6:16:03 PM(UTC)
mary7

Was thanked: 74 time(s) in 70 post(s)
challenge deranked with tempostorm dragonpriest

*one class card replasement

*SF without files

*max derank win

concedeOnBadBoard
pmme
#2694 Posted : Thursday, February 23, 2017 9:32:13 PM(UTC)
pmme

botwhat;46038 wrote:
I'm not having any luck with either of the pirate warrior decks this season. Standard or Wild. I've gotten as high as rank 6. I let it run overnight to try and push to rank 5 and went 29-47 in wild 38.2% win % dropped from rank 6 to rank 10. That's the lowest I've ever seen for specially for a deck I had no problem hitting rank 5 with last season. Same in Standard on my other account. Can't push past rank 8. Pirates are getting slaughtered for me this season. I'm going to try and run wild aggro shaman today and see if I can get it done.

Been chilling around rank 9-10 all night with pirate warrior standard, people are anticipating easy aggro decks before the swap. Wish someone would make files for the aggro Finja rogue deck that seems to be running rampant top 50 Legend at the moment.
Kurtka
#2695 Posted : Friday, February 24, 2017 1:19:39 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 26 time(s) in 19 post(s)
pmme;46108 wrote:
Wish someone would make files for the aggro Finja rogue deck that seems to be running rampant top 50 Legend at the moment.

Impossible atm. While trying to finish off minions with Finja bot does not really take his ability into account, so it wont hold double bluegills knowing that there are only warleaders left to pull from the deck and vise versa.
1 user thanked Kurtka for this useful post.
otkpotato on 2/24/2017(UTC)
Badi
#2718 Posted : Friday, February 24, 2017 5:23:58 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Pirate Aggro Warrior - scottbreak (wild list)

Rank 5 on EU WILD this season confirmed. Funny fact - bot lost 7 games in a row with warrior (!) at 6-7 am (actually 8 in a row beacause the first lose was with a mage) to get to rank 5 on 8-9 am :)
170 Pages«<132133134135136>»