Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

170 Pages«<130131132133134>»
Project Rank 5
duke44
#2640 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 11:27:55 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 24 post(s)
Dre;45945 wrote:
Thunder buff valiant you mean, yeah well it kinda droped out of the meta some time ago. It's still a great card, i used it in all my previous midrange shaman's. But it just not does so well anymore nowdays.

Dre this card is incredible. I still think it has a place in the deck as a 1 of.
duke44
#2666 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 11:34:28 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 24 post(s)
ustica;45972 wrote:
Rank 4
Rank 4 obtained using Scott's Wild Aggro Pirate

After reaching rank 5, I found the bot being back at rank 9.
Just letting the bot play dailies until there is gold to earn, I discovered it made it back to rank 5 and even rank 4.

I am now tempted to try to reach Legend but I am not sure what to expect at such lower ranks. I think Wild Aggro Pirate won't be enough.
Any suggestion?

Ive never seen the bot go higher than 3, but you can try.
Generally you want to get it to 5 then play by hand.
tanakayuuta
#2634 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 11:58:48 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Dre;45944 wrote:
Impossible, Either your setup is wrong or the settings are to high for your pc.

used the files in your sig... at standard Asia server. my pc is i7 3770k and 16gb ram tho. no roping.
Dre
#2635 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 12:12:25 PM(UTC)

Groups: HSModerator, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 480 time(s) in 315 post(s)
tanakayuuta;45979 wrote:
used the files in your sig... at standard Asia server. my pc is i7 3770k and 16gb ram tho. no roping.

Are you sure you are using the lastest version of silverfish? Remember that you have to update it after each Hearthranger update. Since the silverfish packed with Hearthranger is a very old one.

I'am aware of region-meta's, rank-meta's and even time-meta's but the difference is just to big. I got rank 5 on 2 accounts with the deck very fast.
GreatAgain
#2643 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 12:37:43 PM(UTC)

Dre;45921 wrote:
Yesterday I went from rank 7 to rank 4 with 64% wr with the latest version of my deck (in my signature currently, since sepe is away for a few days i think :))

I think cardwise the deck is pretty solid atm, it the exact copy of the "best" midrange deck that metastats suggest (link here), and it also the best one for the bot in my opinion

@mary7 Bran is nice, but the bot doesnt like him (because it doesnt know your remaining cards and oponent deck), bloodlust is nice and the bot can be lucky with it. But its more luck, bot uses it often to clear a mediocre board aswell or even just a single big minion. For the bot this is more like a "win-more" card. In all my wins in my tests i either didnt draw or use it or I would have won without it aswell.

In general for the bot = minions > spells

Tried your settings and the deck, wasn't as successful as you. (28-31)
Is it anything I could be doing wrong?
First 10 games were 8-2 tho :(

botwhat
#2669 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 2:33:00 PM(UTC)
botwhat

Was thanked: 225 time(s) in 58 post(s)
Well I just realized that I think I was still running an old version of silverfish. Possibly not even the one everybody else is using. I noticed it today when I updated to the new version and saw that the upgrade available link is on all the time now. Hadn't seen that before so did a little digging and figured out that is expected. So I can't honestly say if any of my testing has been the same as everybody else's I updgraded everything and will restest the decks I'm using a post updates in a few days.
mrgodai
#2670 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 3:09:44 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 41 post(s)
botwhat;45982 wrote:
Well I just realized that I think I was still running an old version of silverfish. Possibly not even the one everybody else is using. I noticed it today when I updated to the new version and saw that the upgrade available link is on all the time now. Hadn't seen that before so did a little digging and figured out that is expected. So I can't honestly say if any of my testing has been the same as everybody else's I updgraded everything and will restest the decks I'm using a post updates in a few days.

if you get your silverfish from the upgrade available link, you are going to have a bad time.

all the decks and files in this thread works only with sepefeet's version, which is available in the first post.
Neravian
#2671 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 7:23:34 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Finally! Rank 5
http://scr.hu/2hzc/369lm

Thanks to scottbreak with his Pirate Aggro Warrior - scottbreak (wild list)
1 user thanked Neravian for this useful post.
scottbreak on 2/19/2017(UTC)
ustica
#2667 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 7:41:04 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 20 post(s)
duke44;45978 wrote:
Ive never seen the bot go higher than 3, but you can try.
Generally you want to get it to 5 then play by hand.

that's what I meant: I want to try to reach legend playing by hand, but I am unsure what deck would work best.
I hear there's a lot of control decks in lower ranks, is it true?
tanakayuuta
#2636 Posted : Saturday, February 18, 2017 4:56:06 AM(UTC)

Dre;45980 wrote:
Are you sure you are using the lastest version of silverfish? Remember that you have to update it after each Hearthranger update. Since the silverfish packed with Hearthranger is a very old one.

I'am aware of region-meta's, rank-meta's and even time-meta's but the difference is just to big. I got rank 5 on 2 accounts with the deck very fast.

yeahs everything is updated. I always use fresh new files after every update.

after 2 days it suddenly got better. now i'm at 54% WR (including all the losses from the first 2 days)

thanks! may be just some bugs that I don't know how to replicate.
spugna
#2672 Posted : Saturday, February 18, 2017 7:22:07 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

i confirm that i can't reach rank 5... i use the Jade Aggro Shaman-Dre but, as you can see, the bot still have an orrible matchup against other shamans and now we are at the end of the season...
the higher rank the bot have reached is rank 11, yesterday the bot fell down to rank 15... i play in Europe server...

any suggestion??
Ailma
#2674 Posted : Saturday, February 18, 2017 10:23:45 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 8 post(s)
I have encountered the same problem as spungna.

I have used in this season, the MID & Agrro versions of Dre, with WR under 40%.

This week, I tested the pirate version of Scottbreak, and even though I improved the WR% to 47-49, I see the problem is against shamans and warriors.

Against these classes the WR is very low. Any idea to improve?

My statistics for these last days are:

http://es.zimagez.com/zimage/piratas0.php

I offer to test 24/7, with my bot.All files are up to date and I have an i7 with 16 Gb of ram.

Greetings
mary7
#2675 Posted : Saturday, February 18, 2017 1:07:39 PM(UTC)
mary7

Was thanked: 74 time(s) in 70 post(s)
take 5 with Dre's mid shaman
50%

concedeOnBadBoard
1 user thanked mary7 for this useful post.
Dre on 2/18/2017(UTC)
Kurtka
#2676 Posted : Saturday, February 18, 2017 2:27:43 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 26 time(s) in 19 post(s)
mary7;45994 wrote:
take 5 with Dre's mid shaman
50%

Could not help myself:
1 user thanked Kurtka for this useful post.
mary7 on 2/20/2017(UTC)
tobii05
#2677 Posted : Saturday, February 18, 2017 6:26:11 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Made a new version of the deck this is what i got afther 1052 Min :)

I got to rank 6 today as well with this deck i will post deck list tomarrow cuz im still making some changes!

ustica
#2673 Posted : Saturday, February 18, 2017 9:20:31 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 20 post(s)
spugna;45991 wrote:

i confirm that i can't reach rank 5... i use the Jade Aggro Shaman-Dre but, as you can see, the bot still have an orrible matchup against other shamans and now we are at the end of the season...
the higher rank the bot have reached is rank 11, yesterday the bot fell down to rank 15... i play in Europe server...

any suggestion??

prova il Pirate Warrior di Scott. In una settimana ho fatto rank 5 prima e poi sono tornato a 9 e poi di nuovo a 4. Lascialo andare tutta la notte.
ilovezim
#2678 Posted : Sunday, February 19, 2017 7:40:58 AM(UTC)

This might be stupid question but is there any difference what deck rules I use? For example what will change if I switch from Deckrules_rush to deckrules_default when grinding with pirate warrior?
Zarozym
#2679 Posted : Sunday, February 19, 2017 9:42:36 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 7 post(s)
ilovezim;46002 wrote:
This might be stupid question but is there any difference what deck rules I use? For example what will change if I switch from Deckrules_rush to deckrules_default when grinding with pirate warrior?

No. Silverfish supercedes those.
TheRandomOne
#2680 Posted : Sunday, February 19, 2017 10:47:56 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Hit rank 5 again in wild Europe with scottbreaks pirate deck.

This is probably the fastest i've ever hit rank 5. Pretty sure i started at rank 18 or something like that.

Winrate
2 users thanked TheRandomOne for this useful post.
Kurtka on 2/19/2017(UTC), scottbreak on 2/20/2017(UTC)
Athanatos
#2682 Posted : Sunday, February 19, 2017 4:13:52 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Hey @Dre,
I've been running your midrange jade shaman lately.
I have lower settings cause my pc is slow, so no rank 5 yet but that's irrelevant to what I want to say.

I feel like the mulligan of the deck is really inconsistent.
It almost always mulligans the entire hand, many times dumping 1 or 2 mana cards that at the very least could be played on the first or second turn.
As a result it's very inconsistent as far as the times it actually gets a good starting hand.
If I understand the deck correctly, it's basically a jade shaman that takes advantage of the explosiveness that a pirate shaman has, so basically the mulligan should be the same as a pirate shaman, am I not correct on this?

Also I really dislike coining out the jade claws on turn one. The bot does it constantly. I disliked it with totem golem buth at least then you get a 3/4 on turn one.
With this play your opponent may just play an ooze and win the game at that very moment.
I don't know if your data suggests that it's the best play but when I play, most of the time I won't do it even if it's my only turn one play and it ends up better.
It keeps open options for a different two mana play, either a hero power or a top deck, plus the opponent may feel confident and put a 2 mana 2 health minion in play.
If your data suggests otherwise don't mind me, but I really believe there should be a combo discouraging coining out jade claws on turn one.
Would this do it?
// [Discourage] [0] The Coin (GAME_005) + [2] Jade Claws x2 (CFM_717)
GAME_005,0;CFM_717,0;mana:1;bonus:-20;hero:shaman
I'm not sure if the negative bonus works

Lastly I want to say that when playing by myself with the deck, missing only bloodmage thalnos, replaced by kobold geomancer. I also replaced one Jinyu waterspeaker with bloodlust and the thing is that 90% of my wins is because of bloodlust.
I honestly think it should be included instead of a second Jinyu or maybe even Azure Drake, even if the bot generally misuses it sometimes.
170 Pages«<130131132133134>»