Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

170 Pages«<131132133134135>»
Project Rank 5
Zarozym
#2683 Posted : Sunday, February 19, 2017 6:15:42 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 7 post(s)
He did it again. Rank 5 again on Europe with Dre's Shaman deck.

Bot stagnated a long time at rank 7 after climbing from 19 like a breeze, then slugged its way to six and reached 5 with a nice 5-wins-in-a-row streak.

Nice!

A big thanks to sepesfeet, Dre, scottbreak and everyone who made this possible. If I had to do this by hand I'd get batshit insane from frustration.
tobii05
#2631 Posted : Sunday, February 19, 2017 7:59:01 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
syrk08;45943 wrote:
In other news, hit rank 3 last night with Dres Latest Midrange Jade Shamen - only changes i made was more control to improve the matchup against agro.
The metagame will shift up march 15th, well see the return of Lock Zoo, and the rise of Druid/Rogue Jade.

could you post you're deck list? so i can see if i can make some changes based on your deck?

Thanks!
Kurtka
#2681 Posted : Sunday, February 19, 2017 10:51:41 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 26 time(s) in 19 post(s)
TheRandomOne;46004 wrote:
Hit rank 5 again in wild Europe with scottbreaks pirate deck.

Thanks man, right now same deck with the same rules can get Rank5 both in Wild and Standard so we all should start mentioning the format.
cert
#2687 Posted : Sunday, February 19, 2017 11:12:45 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 11 post(s)
I got achieved rank 5 in asia with scottbreaks pirate warrior.
It took 7 days cause I played HR for just 30win farming during 1am~about 9am everyday
I think this deck is unstable to keep the rank. It goes up and down with big range such as rank 5~8. The wild meta is countering the pirate warrior.
However it is still good for just reach rank 5 once if you have some luck.
Thanks again for the contributions of all of you, especially scottbreaks and Dre.
1 user thanked cert for this useful post.
scottbreak on 2/20/2017(UTC)
GreatAgain
#2684 Posted : Sunday, February 19, 2017 11:23:26 PM(UTC)

Zarozym;46015 wrote:

Bot stagnated a long time at rank 7 after climbing from 19 like a breeze, then slugged its way to six and reached 5 with a nice 5-wins-in-a-row streak.

Nice!

A big thanks to sepesfeet, Dre, scottbreak and everyone who made this possible. If I had to do this by hand I'd get batshit insane from frustration.

I just dont understand how you guys get anything above 50% winrate with the deck and settings? I've got 107-129 (45.3%). didnt got any higher than rank 9 I believe.
Cloud
#2685 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2017 3:15:37 AM(UTC)
Cloud

Man

Was thanked: 60 time(s) in 45 post(s)
GreatAgain;46025 wrote:
I just dont understand how you guys get anything above 50% winrate with the deck and settings? I've got 107-129 (45.3%). didnt got any higher than rank 9 I believe.

Same here. Startet the deck at rank 15. It was able to hit rank 18 with around 30% wr.
sepefeets
#2686 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2017 3:59:49 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 584 time(s) in 238 post(s)
Zarozym;46015 wrote:

Which one? He's got configs for 3 different shaman decks.
charis2324
#2689 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2017 5:05:36 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 20 post(s)
Finally rank5 with Dre's Jade mid range shaman.
1 user thanked charis2324 for this useful post.
sepefeets on 2/20/2017(UTC)
Sil3nt_Strik3
#2547 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2017 6:42:54 AM(UTC)

scottbreak;45759 wrote:
Just hit Rank 5 [NA] with my updated Standard Aggro Jade Shaman

_combo.txt

_discovery.txt

_mulligan.txt

decklist.txt

settings.txt

Hi ! I`m new here, I don`t know where to put _combo.txt , _mulligan.txt . I installed classic files(the bot,latest version) , and I read here to change some config file for decks. My problem : I only found HearthRanger\ExternBot\silverfish\setting.txt, but I`m not sure if this file need to be replaced with setting from your comment or not ; don`t find anywhere _discovery.txt , _combo.txt, _mulligan.txt or decklist txt. I know that is a noob question,but I don`t know where and how to find those info. Thx a lot
DarkFennec
#2549 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2017 10:17:04 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 17 post(s)
you need to replace the settings.txt with the file shared from scottbreak.
create each file with the same name used in the spoiler. don't change them because the bot won't load the .txt's ;)
remember to keep the same name for the deck used in the "Deck Name:" or change it in both file/deck. (see the spoiler below)
after that enable the bot to use silverfish and then start it to play.

Sil3nt_Strik3;46035 wrote:
I only found HearthRanger\ExternBot\silverfish\setting.txt, but I`m not sure if this file need to be replaced with setting from your comment or not

1 user thanked DarkFennec for this useful post.
Sil3nt_Strik3 on 2/20/2017(UTC)
GreatAgain
#2690 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2017 10:36:06 AM(UTC)

Just Hit Rank 6 with 5 stars as my bot stopped (499 wins) with 29W-13L (~56%)

Going to play a game manually, if lucky enough gona hit 500 wins and first ever rank 5.

UPDATE: Just Hit Rank 5 with 2 Stars with Dre's Jade Midrange.
botwhat
#2693 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2017 12:25:23 PM(UTC)
botwhat

Was thanked: 225 time(s) in 58 post(s)
I'm not having any luck with either of the pirate warrior decks this season. Standard or Wild. I've gotten as high as rank 6. I let it run overnight to try and push to rank 5 and went 29-47 in wild 38.2% win % dropped from rank 6 to rank 10. That's the lowest I've ever seen for specially for a deck I had no problem hitting rank 5 with last season. Same in Standard on my other account. Can't push past rank 8. Pirates are getting slaughtered for me this season. I'm going to try and run wild aggro shaman today and see if I can get it done.
tobii05
#2691 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2017 12:26:01 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
GreatAgain;46037 wrote:
Just Hit Rank 6 with 5 stars as my bot stopped (499 wins) with 29W-13L (~56%)

Going to play a game manually, if lucky enough gona hit 500 wins and first ever rank 5.

UPDATE: Just Hit Rank 5 with 2 Stars with Dre's Jade Midrange.

What deck list are you using the latest? or the old one?
duke44
#2688 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2017 1:21:22 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 24 post(s)
cert;46024 wrote:
I got achieved rank 5 in asia with scottbreaks pirate warrior.
It took 7 days cause I played HR for just 30win farming during 1am~about 9am everyday
I think this deck is unstable to keep the rank. It goes up and down with big range such as rank 5~8. The wild meta is countering the pirate warrior.
However it is still good for just reach rank 5 once if you have some luck.
Thanks again for the contributions of all of you, especially scottbreaks and Dre.

there is setting that you can check that tells the bot to stop when you reach a certain level, i use rank 5 myself then level by hand to legend.
duke44
#2692 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2017 1:24:10 PM(UTC)

tobii05;46039 wrote:
What deck list are you using the latest? or the old one?

Jade midrange shamen is the deck that grinds the best in the current meta but it changes around march 15th so just be prepared.
You need to run bloodmage thalnos 1 kobold 2 malestrom portals and at least 1 lightning storm, i use two myself, and bloodlust to push
through those annoying taunts.
duke44
#2548 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2017 1:26:59 PM(UTC)

Sil3nt_Strik3;46035 wrote:
Hi ! I`m new here, I don`t know where to put _combo.txt , _mulligan.txt . I installed classic files(the bot,latest version) , and I read here to change some config file for decks. My problem : I only found HearthRanger\ExternBot\silverfish\setting.txt, but I`m not sure if this file need to be replaced with setting from your comment or not ; don`t find anywhere _discovery.txt , _combo.txt, _mulligan.txt or decklist txt. I know that is a noob question,but I don`t know where and how to find those info. Thx a lot

the files get put in the silverfish folder under externbot, but you have to overwrite the existing files.
also make sure in HR you click the check box to use silverfish (sepefeets) and its the most recent version.
1 user thanked duke44 for this useful post.
Sil3nt_Strik3 on 2/20/2017(UTC)
Zarozym
#2696 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2017 1:55:29 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 7 post(s)
sepefeets;46029 wrote:
Which one? He's got configs for 3 different shaman decks.

Woops! Jade Midrange deck; the latest to be updated.

GreatAgain;46025 wrote:
I just dont understand how you guys get anything above 50% winrate with the deck and settings?

If all else fails, make a complete reinstall of both HearthRanger and Silverfish. Also keep in mind I started at rank 19; so a huge part of the wins is the initial climb to rank 7 that went like 20-0. After that he stagnated for a damn long time alternating 1 win - 1 loss until the final win streak.
1 user thanked Zarozym for this useful post.
sepefeets on 2/22/2017(UTC)
botwhat
#2697 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2017 8:23:25 PM(UTC)
botwhat

Was thanked: 225 time(s) in 58 post(s)
Ran the bot all day today while I went out and played golf and ran Dre Midrange setup this time. Dropped rank from 8 to 14. Went 15-27 35% win rate. 0 - 11 vs warriors. I have all the cards. I'm just trying to get to rank 5. This thing is running terrible since I upgraded silverfish. Any idea on how to fix it. When I installed the new silverfish I deleted the existing folder and extracted the new one into the eternal bot folder. I've got it selected fine in settings, see the update available message. All seems to be installed properly. Win % plummeted to crap. I hit rank 5 very easily last season and I never saw a single session with win % below 48%. Not worth the risk if I can't get it to at least climb the ladder. I'm getting frustrated because I've tried multiple tier 1 decks that people are saying they are hitting with and I'm getting shit results.
otkpotato
#2698 Posted : Tuesday, February 21, 2017 12:59:07 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 70 time(s) in 57 post(s)
botwhat;46046 wrote:
Ran the bot all day today while I went out and played golf and ran Dre Midrange setup this time. Dropped rank from 8 to 14. Went 15-27 35% win rate. 0 - 11 vs warriors. I have all the cards. I'm just trying to get to rank 5. This thing is running terrible since I upgraded silverfish. Any idea on how to fix it. When I installed the new silverfish I deleted the existing folder and extracted the new one into the eternal bot folder. I've got it selected fine in settings, see the update available message. All seems to be installed properly. Win % plummeted to crap. I hit rank 5 very easily last season and I never saw a single session with win % below 48%. Not worth the risk if I can't get it to at least climb the ladder. I'm getting frustrated because I've tried multiple tier 1 decks that people are saying they are hitting with and I'm getting shit results.

i dont claim to have the answers but heres my experience. i ran a different variation of the latest scott deck this season and made adjustments to mulligans(again). got rank 3 on one, got rank 4 on another account. and the 3rd account thats supposed to get to 5 easily based on earlier results, later in the season just dropped to rank 12 from 6 last night. the win% on the exact same deck running at the exact same time has had as big as a 20% win rate range. i think the amount of luck that goes into whether you make it to 5 is gargantuan so all i can say is keep running it and if luck is on ur side it'll hit rank 5 in a single night.
SilverFish
#2700 Posted : Tuesday, February 21, 2017 2:43:06 AM(UTC)
SilverFish

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Dre's Standard Jade Aggro Shaman, Hits Rank 5 @NA Server.

Scott's Wild Aggro Pirate Warrior, Hits Rank 5 @NA Server.

Next I will test Dre's Standard MidRange Shaman from Rank 5, if next patch is applyed this month later.

Thanks! @sepefeets @Dre @scottbreak
SilverFish
1 user thanked SilverFish for this useful post.
sepefeets on 2/22/2017(UTC)
170 Pages«<131132133134135>»