Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages<1234>
Bans incoming... You should still be able to bot lightly.
BongoBengt
#44 Posted : Friday, August 3, 2018 8:50:18 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 20 post(s)
As for me, I didn't get banned.
But my guess is that most people that got banned played Practice mode with some type of Auto Concede.
I have never done this for an obvious reason.. It's extremely easy for Blizzard to see if someone follows this pattern, and then they are most likely botting.
Normally if someone plays practice mode, they don't really care about their MMR. They are testing out a new deck or are new to the game and then they just want HS out.

So I'm quiet interested if me theory is correct, and people that did get banned played like this?
mindfreak2k9
#45 Posted : Friday, August 3, 2018 9:50:08 AM(UTC)

I never used Auto Concede and I haven't been banned. Also I have the random time to start a new match in around 30 seconds, so it's not almost automatic when a game is finished.

I really believe it was based on reports. I was on Smartbot forum and around 75% of people were not banned, so if bot were detected the numbers would be much bigger i think. Anyway I think I will quit botting for sometime.
mrgodai
#46 Posted : Friday, August 3, 2018 1:24:27 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 41 post(s)
mindfreak2k9;57252 wrote:
I never used Auto Concede and I haven't been banned. Also I have the random time to start a new match in around 30 seconds, so it's not almost automatic when a game is finished.

I really believe it was based on reports. I was on Smartbot forum and around 75% of people were not banned, so if bot were detected the numbers would be much bigger i think. Anyway I think I will quit botting for sometime.

yeah i think the process is probably: x Reports to Blizz -> Blizz monitor your -> Ban

so basically if you play a lot of ranked (standard or wild) or casual with high winrate where more people would likely to report you, you are more likely to get banned.
JogadorAbs
#47 Posted : Friday, August 3, 2018 1:47:06 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 5 post(s)
I used the concede function (at turn one, not at mulligan), and im not banned.
Loreto
#48 Posted : Friday, August 3, 2018 8:58:18 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I have not been banned, I play on EU server. I put the bot every day to farm 100 gold, this last month reach the rank 5 in two days always using 31 victories and then it turns off only the pc and so every day. Always started the bot 00:00 Spanish time and usually took about 7 or 8 hours to make 100 gold. Normally I used to reach rank 5 and when I got it, I went into non-rank mode. When I saw that in two days the bot stagnated in the same range, it changed to no rank and several days ago it was in range mode. I have to add that on the 30th to the 31st the bot juice played at 00:00 and then on day 31 at 1 wing 7 in the morning. Maybe they did the ban in the schedule where I did not put it or maybe too much luck, soon I will publish my config of the bot. Sorry for my bad English I'm Spanish.
1 user thanked Loreto for this useful post.
mindfreak2k9 on 8/3/2018(UTC)
frateleureche
#49 Posted : Saturday, August 4, 2018 5:57:00 AM(UTC)

just bought the bot today and i botted for like 2-3 hours. im not gonna risk loosing my account so if anyone wanna buy my account, it have 30 days left, selling it for 5 EUR, dm me, thanks for all these warnings folks!
Cloud
#50 Posted : Saturday, August 4, 2018 1:03:58 PM(UTC)
Cloud

Man

Was thanked: 60 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Got an answer of my ticket from blizzard:

German:
"Beim Ausführen von Hearthstone kann der Spielclient den Arbeitsspeicher Ihres Computers und/oder die CPU-Prozesse prüfen und nach unautorisierten Programmen von Drittparteien suchen, die zeitgleich mit dem Spiel laufen."

English:
While using hearthstone the battle.net client can read your ram and other active task on the pc for scanning for unauthorized third party programs.
tirhin
#51 Posted : Saturday, August 4, 2018 3:30:01 PM(UTC)

Cloud;57273 wrote:

German:
"Beim Ausführen von Hearthstone kann der Spielclient den Arbeitsspeicher Ihres Computers und/oder die CPU-Prozesse prüfen und nach unautorisierten Programmen von Drittparteien suchen, die zeitgleich mit dem Spiel laufen."

English:
While using hearthstone the battle.net client can read your ram and other active task on the pc for scanning for unauthorized third party programs.

holy shit since when they can do that isnt it agains tos or something
kamil234
#52 Posted : Saturday, August 4, 2018 9:30:38 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 20 post(s)
tirhin;57274 wrote:
holy shit since when they can do that isnt it agains tos or something

No. Read the TOS/EULA
kezzerdrix
#58 Posted : Sunday, August 5, 2018 3:18:30 AM(UTC)

haven't been banned yet. playing for almost 24/7 these past few days on americas server. playing ranked game and bot play is steady at rank 15. hope this helps.
tirhin
#53 Posted : Sunday, August 5, 2018 6:54:19 AM(UTC)

kamil234;57281 wrote:
No. Read the TOS/EULA

vay amnskim gitti hesap aq
Mailund
#16 Posted : Sunday, August 5, 2018 8:14:52 AM(UTC)

mssign;57148 wrote:
Two accounts went to the ban. Mass ban detected.

Im wondering when you say "two accounts"

Did you use bots on both accounts or just 1, and the other got banned because of the same IP adress?

Just wondering :D
jchan0425
#59 Posted : Sunday, August 5, 2018 10:52:30 AM(UTC)

what are your regions?
EyeBotHearthstone
#54 Posted : Sunday, August 5, 2018 2:27:08 PM(UTC)

Cloud;57273 wrote:

German:

English:

So I suppose I will be installing Sandboxie now, or better yet a VM and only run batllenet and the game through Sandboxie on the VM kind of like putting on 2 or three condoms so the apps can feel nothing. And then running this through the main pc, but acting on the VM if that is possible. I am lazy and pressed for space though, so I may just settle for only launching battlenet, when playing hearthstone, through Sandboxie now.

That way it isn't allowed to scan other folders on the PC NOR do memory scans, either. Unless I would allow it to. I did the same shit for Origin when it was (new) and constantly scanning memory and every single file on our PCs if anybody remembers that. The worst that could happen is the app and/or game would simply refuse to run properly (with or without giving an error or shutting down, it may just 'stall' or have no server connections though when I multiboxed heroes of the storm I ran the games through sandboxie, and I think one of the battlenet launchers for the other account as well for those stupid rewards that forced us to premade sorry to any teams I wound up on in quickmatch like that but blame blizzard for it).

Now, in America if the decide to ban us simply because they realize they're in a sandbox unfortunately since they couldn't confirm any wrong doing they would have no grounds to ban us but thy withhold the data of course that could prove it for a lawsuit (remember if they couldn't prove you were botting, you are in the right as long as you never admit to it in court you are simply a privacy-concerned citizen in this day and age of spyware and data collection). Now, if you are int he European region, you should be able to force them to reveal their data on you and just exactly what made them decide to ban you. And if it was because of a sandbox or virtual environment detected or suspected, and no proof of wrong doing, you got a class action lawsuit on your hands right there. They only ban for the specific game, rather than the entire account to discourage chargebacks or reported charges as unauthorized btw... since then they would ban the entire account and hold that fear over the heads of people even the unjustly banned. It's how things work in the corporate age unfortunately... remember mallrats, ben Affleck, "The customer is an asshole" even though most customers were fine and he was the asshole. if they wouldn't make such excessively pay to win garbage and twist your arm into paying 5 or 6 times the price of AAA complete games with their obnoxiously insane grinds that literally can become full-time jobs people wouldn't cheat, exploit and bot the shit out of games on such a large scale these days. it happens so frequently, because, wait for it... it's the publisher and developers' faults entirely due to greedy designs,

But anyways I am installing Sandboxie today, and only running battlenet launcher through it for hearthstone, and then running battlenet launcher normally when I wanna play wow. Problem solved. Nothing they can do about that isn't blatantly illegal.
tdubs96
#57 Posted : Sunday, August 5, 2018 4:44:53 PM(UTC)

EyeBotHearthstone;57291 wrote:
So I suppose I will be installing Sandboxie now, or better yet a VM and only run batllenet and the game through Sandboxie on the VM kind of like putting on 2 or three condoms so the apps can feel nothing. And then running this through the main pc, but acting on the VM if that is possible. I am lazy and pressed for space though, so I may just settle for only launching battlenet, when playing hearthstone, through Sandboxie now.

That way it isn't allowed to scan other folders on the PC NOR do memory scans, either. Unless I would allow it to. I did the same shit for Origin when it was (new) and constantly scanning memory and every single file on our PCs if anybody remembers that. The worst that could happen is the app and/or game would simply refuse to run properly (with or without giving an error or shutting down, it may just 'stall' or have no server connections though when I multiboxed heroes of the storm I ran the games through sandboxie, and I think one of the battlenet launchers for the other account as well for those stupid rewards that forced us to premade sorry to any teams I wound up on in quickmatch like that but blame blizzard for it).

Now, in America if the decide to ban us simply because they realize they're in a sandbox unfortunately since they couldn't confirm any wrong doing they would have no grounds to ban us but thy withhold the data of course that could prove it for a lawsuit (remember if they couldn't prove you were botting, you are in the right as long as you never admit to it in court you are simply a privacy-concerned citizen in this day and age of spyware and data collection). Now, if you are int he European region, you should be able to force them to reveal their data on you and just exactly what made them decide to ban you. And if it was because of a sandbox or virtual environment detected or suspected, and no proof of wrong doing, you got a class action lawsuit on your hands right there. They only ban for the specific game, rather than the entire account to discourage chargebacks or reported charges as unauthorized btw... since then they would ban the entire account and hold that fear over the heads of people even the unjustly banned. It's how things work in the corporate age unfortunately... remember mallrats, ben Affleck, "The customer is an asshole" even though most customers were fine and he was the asshole. if they wouldn't make such excessively pay to win garbage and twist your arm into paying 5 or 6 times the price of AAA complete games with their obnoxiously insane grinds that literally can become full-time jobs people wouldn't cheat, exploit and bot the shit out of games on such a large scale these days. it happens so frequently, because, wait for it... it's the publisher and developers' faults entirely due to greedy designs,

But anyways I am installing Sandboxie today, and only running battlenet launcher through it for hearthstone, and then running battlenet launcher normally when I wanna play wow. Problem solved. Nothing they can do about that isn't blatantly illegal.

I have installed sandboxxie, not running through vpn but running HS and bnet through box and Hearthranger through normal procedures. Seems that hearthranger doesnt work and can not detect things in a sandbox. would using hearthranger and hearthstone in the same sandbox be pointless or would that still provide protection? or am i just doing this wrong
kamil234
#55 Posted : Sunday, August 5, 2018 5:14:46 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 20 post(s)
EyeBotHearthstone;57291 wrote:

if you run hearthstone inside sandbox without the bot in the same sandbox, how will the bot inject into your sandboxed battle.net since you dont allow memory read/write? ...
luvvitt
#60 Posted : Monday, August 6, 2018 9:16:22 PM(UTC)

can confirm it was real. i got hit by the wave. all the real money spent into that account is gone. am looking to reboot another new account.

i remember getting a lot of "friend requests" from players. i think i just ignored them but in the end, didn't think anything of it and just continued doing the quests + 30 wins in wild ranked going for the golden heroes. in hindsight, are golden heroes worth it? no absolutely not.....just be careful guys
Kachelmann1
#61 Posted : Tuesday, August 7, 2018 5:31:53 AM(UTC)

I was also banned. A huge collection, all good cards, 14k gold. So sad. Good thing I never invested a cent in the game.
IsGeorgy78
#62 Posted : Tuesday, August 7, 2018 8:58:15 AM(UTC)

Man

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Kachelmann1;57317 wrote:
I was also banned....

Sad to hear.
When did you got a ban (today, yesterday, last week) ?
Kachelmann1
#63 Posted : Tuesday, August 7, 2018 9:46:07 AM(UTC)

IsGeorgy78;57318 wrote:
Sad to hear.
When did you got a ban (today, yesterday, last week) ?

On the last Wednesday
4 Pages<1234>