Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Can Anyone Help Me with Configs
RainerZufall
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 9, 2017 1:54:34 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Hello Guys!!!(btw i am german ,and my english is very bad ,i used google to translate)

I need anynone they can help me, or can make me configs for these following Deck (i need Global Values , Mulligan etc...):

Class: Hunter
#
Format: Standard
#
Year of the Mammoth
#
#
2x (1) Alleycat
#
1x (1) Hunter's Mark
#
2x (1) Jeweled Macaw
#
1x (1) Tracking
#
2x (2) Crackling Razormaw
#
1x (2) Flare
#
1x (2) Golakka Crawler
#
1x (2) Kindly Grandmother
#
2x (2) Scavenging Hyena
#
2x (3) Animal Companion
#
2x (3) Bearshark
#
1x (3) Deadly Shot
#
2x (3) Eaglehorn Bow
#
2x (3) Kill Command
#
1x (3) Unleash the Hounds
#
2x (4) Houndmaster
#
1x (4) Infested Wolf
#
1x (5) Tundra Rhino
#
1x (6) Deathstalker Rexxar
#
2x (6) Savannah Highmane
#

AAECAYoWCo0BuwWAB5cIxQjbCc6uArm0AuTCAobTAgqoArUD6wftCYEK/gzquwKJwwKOwwLXzQIA

#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

Also, I'm still looking for default configs for control decks, midrange decks and combo decks in general, if something goes. Or you have to always adapt to each deck?
Incredibility
#2 Posted : Thursday, November 9, 2017 9:06:10 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Here are a few configs for your deck:
Download

And if you need:
Tutorial for new configs

The GlobalValues.json is from the default config folder as it does not (I think) need to be changed for your deck.

As for a Combo config, there are just too many small details that can be written in but I'm sure Hearthranger will handle fine.

Regarding your last question, I suggest that you use the default GlobalValues.json for your other decks and only create Mulligan and Combo configs specific to the decks when needed.

Lastly, I suggest you take a look at the Vision A.I. index (if you haven't yet) to create/edit your configs in the future.

Good luck!
1 user thanked Incredibility for this useful post.
RainerZufall on 11/10/2017(UTC)
RainerZufall
#3 Posted : Friday, November 10, 2017 11:30:20 AM(UTC)

Thank you for your answer but unfortunately the tutorials are unfortunately not in German and therefore very difficult for me to understand
Incredibility
#4 Posted : Friday, November 10, 2017 3:51:52 PM(UTC)

I used Google Translate so the German might not be completely accurate.
Ich habe Google Translate verwendet, so dass Deutsch möglicherweise nicht ganz korrekt ist.
  1. Klicken Sie auf diesen Download link

2. Klicken Sie oben rechts auf "Download" und dann auf die Schaltfläche "Direct Download"

3. Extrahieren Sie Dateien in "Midrange Hunter.zip" in einen neuen leeren Ordner. Benennen Sie den Ordner. Ich werde es "midrange_hunter" nennen

4. Bewegen Sie den neuen Ordner in den Ordner "CustomConfig" in Ihrem Hearthranger-Verzeichnis

5. Zuletzt öffnen Sie "deck_config.ini" im Ordner "CustomConfig" und unter [CONFIGS] fügen Sie eine neue Zeile hinzu mit:
    kartendeck = ordnernamen

Zum Beispiel, wenn mein kartendeck in Hearthstone "MidrangeHunter" ist und mein Ordnername "midrange_hunter" ist, würde ich hinzufügen:

Ich kann alle Fragen beantworten, die Sie haben
RainerZufall
#5 Posted : Friday, November 10, 2017 7:44:58 PM(UTC)

So far, I have done everything

but I would like to adjust my configs because I think / I'm even very sure that the bot made bad misplays

for example, when placement or the sequence when he played cards

I would also like to accelerate the bot a bit because it takes a long time for some trains
What I mean is the moving of the cards, or how long it takes to draw a map direction enemy heroes to attack this or until he clicks on finished ... takes everything enormously long or very unflüssig .. can you make somehow faster ?

My PC has very good hardware so lags should be excluded and I also have a very stable 100k line with 40k upload

For example, I have a 512gb SSD hard drive, an Intel I7 and 32GB DDR 4 memory and a Geforce GTX 1080

I think it's funny that the bot with the really good animal 1 decks is not clear ... what I could tell is that he can predominantly aggro decks can ... as soon as a deck has sophisticated mechanics or so the bot does not come so clearly
Incredibility
#6 Posted : Friday, November 10, 2017 9:08:08 PM(UTC)

In the Task Editor window under the Bot Control Option tab there are two main options for adjusting speed.
  1. Maximum random wait time between actions should be 0 ms by default
  2. You can adjust Mouse move speed to your liking

I would just keep these as they are.

In the Vision A.I. index there is a page on adjusting values for faster/slower PCs.
  1. Open HearthRanger.ini in your Hearthranger directory
  2. Add the following:

[VICPU]
    CPUNumber=6
    ThreadPerCPU=8
    CriticalWaitTime=3000
    CalcMaxDepth=10

[BOT]
    MaxMemoryUsage=1024
    AlwaysSyncBoard=true

3. These are the default values, but according to the index, you might get better performance by setting CPUNumber more than 6 although it is not guaranteed

Still, (I think I saw this in another post) you have to remember that Hearthranger only starts calculations on the start of your turn.

It's like closing your eyes during your opponent's turn and only opening them when your turn starts.

Lastly, configs can be written to avoid all misplays but according to this index page, if you spot any general misplays you can report them through the Deck Rule Debugger The drawback is you can only report misplays using the default config
1 user thanked Incredibility for this useful post.
RainerZufall on 11/10/2017(UTC)