Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

17 Pages«<23456>»
Botwhat meta decks for vision A.I.
VeilAers
#70 Posted : Tuesday, October 17, 2017 4:07:14 PM(UTC)
VeilAers

Groups: Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 12 post(s)
botwhat;52021 wrote:
Quick update I have 2 accounts at rank 5 now both made it there with Zoo. My main account I used a mix of Zoo and Paladin. I did make the recommended tech changes to zoolock 1.1 the abyssal enforcer is a good addition. Some of the best decks we've had here have been aggressive decks with some mid range elements added to give them more consistency when they run out of steam. I made a zoolock 1.5 as well to try and different variation on zoo but I did keep the abyssal enforcer in the deck. I'll be posting it shortly. I went from rank 7 to 5 with that deck last night. I'm going to start included some tech option in the deck files when I post them. I think that will help people be more consistent with the decks. The files I'm posting will work with most similar decks with a few tech changes. Obviously major changes will require a rewrite but if you are trying to hit rank 5 run zoo.

I have two other accounts that can't run zoo. I don't have the cards so I've been trying hunter, druid, mage everything. Those accounts are still stuck in the 15 - 10 range. What I'm finding is that if you look at the win rates for ALL of the classes together none of them are just killing it. The average win rate is somewhere between 49% and 51% combines for all games tracked across all decks and the bot will usually not perform as well as the stats for the class, typically a few % less so it makes sense to me why these other decks struggle. I'll continue to find a none zoo or paladin alternative that I can make but it might be one of those scrapping into rank 5 by the very end of the season.

Zoo 1.1 is doing amazingly for me, actually got up to 11 and am still seeing wins. This is with both tech edits: -2 Archerus Veteran for +2 Tar Creeper and -1 Bloodsail Corsair for +1 Abyssal Enforcer.

I see the options you include in 1.5. Would you recommend using both? And is 1.5 only for the 10-5 range?

EDIT: The answer is 1.5, as is, rocks. Rank 10, baby!
pr0biem
#71 Posted : Tuesday, October 17, 2017 6:25:02 PM(UTC)

VeilAers;52037 wrote:
Zoo 1.1 is doing amazingly for me, actually got up to 11 and am still seeing wins. This is with both tech edits: -2 Archerus Veteran for +2 Tar Creeper and -1 Bloodsail Corsair for +1 Abyssal Enforcer.

I see the options you include in 1.5. Would you recommend using both? And is 1.5 only for the 10-5 range?

I am running 1.5 with a few changes since I don't have Patches or Gul'dan and just ripped past 10 from 16.
-2 bloodsail corsair
-1 patches
-1 gul'dan

+1 tar creeper
+1 vicious fledgling
+1 abyssal
+1 sea giant
dasjoms
#60 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 5:02:52 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
dasjoms;52023 wrote:
Quick update: The bot has now succesfully made it to Rank 4

Update: Over night (before the update) the bot made it to Rank 3
1 user thanked dasjoms for this useful post.
TastySpicySausage on 10/18/2017(UTC)
TastySpicySausage
#61 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 2:15:08 PM(UTC)
TastySpicySausage

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
dasjoms;52053 wrote:
Update: Over night (before the update) the bot made it to Rank 3

With the 1.1 ?
dasjoms
#62 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 3:41:56 PM(UTC)

TastySpicySausage;52066 wrote:
With the 1.1 ?

yepp, sadly the bot is under maintenance right now, i bet it could make it to rank 2 too.
fyi: I have used the exact decklist and files from zoolock 1.1. No changes at all. Might be worth a try though
1 user thanked dasjoms for this useful post.
TastySpicySausage on 10/19/2017(UTC)
beastman
#64 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 4:00:42 PM(UTC)
beastman

Man

dasjoms;52067 wrote:
yepp, sadly the bot is under maintenance right now, i bet it could make it to rank 2 too.
fyi: I have used the exact decklist and files from zoolock 1.1. No changes at all. Might be worth a try though

so sad my warlock 1.1 was stuck in rank 9-10 for week
dasjoms
#65 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 4:22:32 PM(UTC)

this is what mine looks like right now. I dont know what is wrong with yours or right with mine... Did you change anything on decklist etc? because I feel like if I let the bot run more it would still climb more :/ Maybe I had just a lot of luck (very likely)
stats
beastman
#66 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 4:34:54 PM(UTC)
beastman

Man

dasjoms;52069 wrote:
this is what mine looks like right now. I dont know what is wrong with yours or right with mine... Did you change anything on decklist etc? because I feel like if I let the bot run more it would still climb more :/ Maybe I had just a lot of luck (very likely)
stats

didn't change anything on decklist maybe im unlucky :(
dasjoms
#68 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 4:38:51 PM(UTC)

beastman;52070 wrote:

hm could be, but i dont see any big win streaks in my history either
ThomasRay123
#74 Posted : Thursday, October 19, 2017 3:42:21 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Running Zoolock v1.1 right now. Only 20 games in but I have a 100% win rate on all classes except those pesky rogues.
Zarozym
#67 Posted : Thursday, October 19, 2017 5:03:58 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 7 post(s)
beastman;52070 wrote:

You're not the only one. Early last week Zoo 1.1 jumped to rank 6, but he's dropped back and has been stuck between 10 and 9 since then. Local meta changes and what works well one moment might falter the next. I tried to switch out Veterans for Tar Creepers and one Corsair for an Enforcer, but to no avail.

I'll give 1.5 a shot tonight, but in the end it comes down to luck.
VeilAers
#75 Posted : Thursday, October 19, 2017 3:37:11 PM(UTC)
VeilAers

Woman

Zoolock v1.5, with -1 Acherus Vet, +1 Abyssal Enforcer is the only combo of zoo and decks that has gotten me past one star at rank 10. Currently building to 4 stars.

This outperforms even the pure meta deck with the highest win rate. I can't complain in the slightest. Let's see if it pushes to rank 5!

I wonder how this deck would perform, though. Highest win rate across all ranks... Hmm...
botwhat
#76 Posted : Thursday, October 19, 2017 3:49:59 PM(UTC)
botwhat

Was thanked: 225 time(s) in 58 post(s)
VeilAers;52105 wrote:
I wonder how this deck would perform, though. Highest win rate across all ranks... Hmm...

That is version 1.1 how it is coded right now with no changes. The entire idea with version 1.5 was to remove as much of the discard as I could. Gul`dan is amazing but gets discarded a LOT in all the other versions that have lots of doomguards and soulfires etc so I wanted to replace as many of those cards as possible with something else so he wouldn't get thrown away. That leaves less to get resurrected but between the bonemares and the cobalt scalebanes there is a lot of buffs in the deck to make up for it.
VeilAers
#77 Posted : Thursday, October 19, 2017 4:16:09 PM(UTC)
VeilAers

Woman

botwhat;52106 wrote:
That is version 1.1 how it is coded right now with no changes. The entire idea with version 1.5 was to remove as much of the discard as I could. Gul`dan is amazing but gets discarded a LOT in all the other versions that have lots of doomguards and soulfires etc so I wanted to replace as many of those cards as possible with something else so he wouldn't get thrown away. That leaves less to get resurrected but between the bonemares and the cobalt scalebanes there is a lot of buffs in the deck to make up for it.

I've noticed this as well, and it seems to work out in 1.5 unless the opponent successfully targets the buff cards.

I'll test both versions and get back.
retoptop4
#79 Posted : Friday, October 20, 2017 1:01:16 PM(UTC)

warlock 1.5 have 7-34 (20.59%) on 15 rank
ppsverige
#80 Posted : Friday, October 20, 2017 1:23:10 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I have 33% with Mid Hunter 1.2 so i dropped from 14 to 15.

Anyone having success with a deck down here?

Best reg.
VeilAers
#78 Posted : Friday, October 20, 2017 1:23:26 PM(UTC)
VeilAers

Woman

VeilAers;52107 wrote:
I've noticed this as well, and it seems to work out in 1.5 unless the opponent successfully targets the buff cards.

I'll test both versions and get back.

After running both Zoolock 1.1 and accompanying deck and Zoolock 1.5 with its accompanying deck, both for 40 games stopping at 50% or lower and repeating each set 3 times, I can fairly confidently say that 1.5 performs better, but only slightly.

Each time 1.5 would last for a longer amount games. On average about 7 to 10 games for a total of 50 before hitting threshold.

However, 1.1 had the most win streaks and saw the highest climb in the ladder before losing enough to hit threshold. It seems that 1.1 has more burst, and if it can't be countered or expected the deck will win and do it fast. However, if you go up against that priest or other sustain deck, 1.5 consistently performs better.

Right now I'm sitting at halfway to 6. In fact, one more win if it's a streak and I hit 5.
1 user thanked VeilAers for this useful post.
TastySpicySausage on 10/21/2017(UTC)
botwhat
#81 Posted : Friday, October 20, 2017 1:52:23 PM(UTC)
botwhat

Was thanked: 225 time(s) in 58 post(s)
ppsverige;52126 wrote:
I have 33% with Mid Hunter 1.2 so i dropped from 14 to 15.

Anyone having success with a deck down here?

Best reg.

hunter kinda sucks right now in ranked. V1.1 is what I was using at rank 15. Got down to rank 11 for a bit but it's pretty inconsistent. Hunter v1.1 is what I use on all of my accounts for casual play. It's definitely the fastest deck for casual with concede for grinding gold. I'd suggest using Zoo deck for ranked and changing out cards you don't have if you can. I did that with version 1.5 on a FTP account. I was missing a lot of the cards. The most critical legendary is the prince outside that you can remove and change a lot of cards. So I added extra tar creepers, vicious fledgelings etc to fill in the gaps of the cards I was missing and went from rank 15 - 10 in a few hours. Better success than I had with any of the other decks the account could run. Aggro druid 1.5 is incredibly strong. I see some inconsistencies with it in the bot but it should play well. I went from rank 5 - rank 2 in about 2 hours last night playing the deck myself on one of my accounts already at rank 5. It's super strong if you hold living mana until you have a mark of the lotus in your hand. You just control the board and push damage until you can drop that combo then it's usually game over. I think I lost 2 games in 20 last night. Stupidly strong deck. Main difference I find is the bot trades a little more than is needed to get the win. Those would be the two decks I'd be using right now to ladder if you don't have a lot of legendaries. Murloc Paladin aka Mid-Range paladin is easily the second strongest deck for the bot behind zoo as far as consistency but you need some the legendaries and it has a lot of epics in it so it's a fairly expensive deck and I know most people can't run it.

Here's the decklist I put together on FTP account to go from 15 - 10 yesterday using the 1.5 config. You can do the same with any of the zoo version's I've made assuming you keep alot of the core cards in the deck.

### zoolock v1.5
# Class: Warlock
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Mammoth
#
# 2x (1) Acherus Veteran
# 2x (1) Argent Squire
# 2x (1) Bloodsail Corsair
# 2x (1) Fire Fly
# 2x (1) Flame Imp
# 1x (1) Patches the Pirate
# 2x (1) Voidwalker
# 1x (2) Prince Keleseth
# 2x (3) Darkshire Councilman
# 2x (3) Tar Creeper
# 2x (3) Vicious Fledgling
# 2x (4) Saronite Chain Gang
# 2x (5) Cobalt Scalebane
# 2x (5) Despicable Dreadlord
# 2x (7) Abyssal Enforcer
# 2x (7) Bonemare
#
AAECAf0GApG8ApziAg4w9QXlB8IItKwC3bwCn8IC68ICysMCm8sCyssC980Clc4Cps4CAA==
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone
1 user thanked botwhat for this useful post.
ppsverige on 10/20/2017(UTC)
TastySpicySausage
#63 Posted : Friday, October 20, 2017 3:19:47 PM(UTC)
TastySpicySausage

dasjoms;52067 wrote:

Rank 10 to 5 for me in less than 4 hours (maybe less) with version 1.1

Edit: Rank 4 now
ppsverige
#82 Posted : Friday, October 20, 2017 4:16:34 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
botwhat;52128 wrote:
Murloc Paladin aka Mid-Range paladin is easily the second strongest deck for the bot behind zoo as far as consistency but you need some the legendaries and it has a lot of epics in it so it's a fairly expensive deck and I know most people can't run it.

I have the cards for the pally so I'll give it a try. Thx :)
1 user thanked ppsverige for this useful post.
botwhat on 10/20/2017(UTC)
17 Pages«<23456>»