Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

17 Pages<1234>»
Botwhat meta decks for vision A.I.
snowbunny
#25 Posted : Thursday, October 12, 2017 2:09:03 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
thehamburglar;51947 wrote:

So I all did was run BotWhat's ZooLock v1.1 BUT I made several changes to the deck (I did NOT touch the json files at all just swapped out a few cards):

1. -2 Archerus Veteran +2 Tar Creeper

I realized this deck shines as a midrange deck more than an aggro deck that tries to close out early on. Most popular classes on ladder atm are rogue and priest and Archerus Veteran is horrible against both classes. It makes for a juicy target
for Potion of Madness, Backstab and rogues hero power. When I added in +2 Tar Creeper's my WR shot through the roof against both priest and rogue.

2. -1 Bloodsail Corsair +1 Abyssal Enforcer

You already have 3 other pirates in the deck to pull patches and I found that removing one corsair really didn't hurt the early game much since the deck has so many other 1 drops. Abyssal is AMAZING against shamans (just take a look a the
statistics). Great against aggro matchups especially lock mirror matches.

The Abyssal Enforcer sub for Bloodsail Corsair has improved the deck's winrate for me as well. Good call
beastman
#26 Posted : Thursday, October 12, 2017 3:10:27 PM(UTC)
beastman

Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
snowbunny;51953 wrote:
The Abyssal Enforcer sub for Bloodsail Corsair has improved the deck's winrate for me as well. Good call

agree with this but need some luck
VeilAers
#24 Posted : Thursday, October 12, 2017 3:46:40 PM(UTC)
VeilAers

Woman

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 12 post(s)
thehamburglar;51947 wrote:
Guys I just can't believe it...seriously this was the LAST thing I expected but I hit Rank 5...IN TWO FREAKING DAYS!!!

First of all thank you BotWhat for all the time and effort you put into to making these configs available for us. None of this would have been possible without you!

So I all did was run BotWhat's ZooLock v1.1 BUT I made several changes to the deck (I did NOT touch the json files at all just swapped out a few cards):

1. -2 Archerus Veteran +2 Tar Creeper

I realized this deck shines as a midrange deck more than an aggro deck that tries to close out early on. Most popular classes on ladder atm are rogue and priest and Archerus Veteran is horrible against both classes. It makes for a juicy target
for Potion of Madness, Backstab and rogues hero power. When I added in +2 Tar Creeper's my WR shot through the roof against both priest and rogue.

2. -1 Bloodsail Corsair +1 Abyssal Enforcer

You already have 3 other pirates in the deck to pull patches and I found that removing one corsair really didn't hurt the early game much since the deck has so many other 1 drops. Abyssal is AMAZING against shamans (just take a look at the
statistics). Great against aggro matchups especially lock mirror matches.

I was considering crafting Cairne for priest matchups but now that I hit 5 I know the deck has a decent WR across the board as is. I ran the bot from early morning till around late evening so about 12 hours for two days.

EDIT: Record should actually be 94-75 as I botted a couple of more games on another pc (won all games). Guess I got a bit lucky with a win streak but nevertheless the deck is very strong.

a

b

I might have to try this. So far Secret Mage is my best performer but I still can't get out of rank 15 and 14. I always fall back to base eventually.

I'll try these edits if I can't get Zoo to get me out of 15.
JRoyale
#28 Posted : Thursday, October 12, 2017 4:24:41 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 9 post(s)
bw_warlock_zoolock-v1.2
Rank 15 - NA

bobhelmut
#29 Posted : Thursday, October 12, 2017 11:54:29 PM(UTC)

Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Thanks man! I've been waiting so long for some activity on here...
Dehuhn
#30 Posted : Friday, October 13, 2017 7:35:34 AM(UTC)

Hello guys,
I am new and I have some struggle using the configs from others on the forum.
My bot is playing strange things often finshes the round without playing cards ?! How can I fix it ?
botwhat
#31 Posted : Friday, October 13, 2017 10:50:31 AM(UTC)
botwhat

Was thanked: 225 time(s) in 58 post(s)
Dehuhn;51961 wrote:
Hello guys,
I am new and I have some struggle using the configs from others on the forum.
My bot is playing strange things often finshes the round without playing cards ?! How can I fix it ?

no clue bud. Try the FAQ and help forums. There are directions there for how to do everything. Just gotta spend a little time reading up on processes
retoptop4
#32 Posted : Friday, October 13, 2017 11:26:25 AM(UTC)

Can you make this deck?
###Highlander Priest#4621 - MetaStats
AAECAa0GHtIK2LsCtALqvwLXCvDPAtjBAtLBAtnBAuUEvsgCtbsC7QWlCZcC8gyhrAKDuwL7AQnovwKcApDTAqEE0cEC+wztAdMKkrQCigEAAA==
http://metastats.net/dec...334-73ee47e82688/last7/
Total Games: 603
Win-Rate: 74%

Rank 5 - Legend
#Games: 211 Win-Rate: 80%
Rank 10 - Rank 6
#Games: 170 Win-Rate: 76%
Rank 20 - Rank 11
#Games: 222 Win-Rate: 66%
VeilAers
#34 Posted : Friday, October 13, 2017 12:02:34 PM(UTC)
VeilAers

Woman

No luck for me with the Zoolock 1.1. Ran overnight to end up exactly where I started, 14...
zws
#33 Posted : Friday, October 13, 2017 12:10:23 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 20 post(s)
retoptop4;51963 wrote:
Can you make this deck?
###Highlander Priest#4621 - MetaStats
AAECAa0GHtIK2LsCtALqvwLXCvDPAtjBAtLBAtnBAuUEvsgCtbsC7QWlCZcC8gyhrAKDuwL7AQnovwKcApDTAqEE0cEC+wztAdMKkrQCigEAAA==
http://metastats.net/dec...334-73ee47e82688/last7/
Total Games: 603
Win-Rate: 74%

Rank 5 - Legend
#Games: 211 Win-Rate: 80%
Rank 10 - Rank 6
#Games: 170 Win-Rate: 76%
Rank 20 - Rank 11
#Games: 222 Win-Rate: 66%

Bot is not able to play acceptably any other decks than tempo/aggroish style decks. Posting human stats is meaningless for bot configs, they are from different universes.
VeilAers
#35 Posted : Friday, October 13, 2017 1:27:46 PM(UTC)
VeilAers

Woman

botwhat;51909 wrote:

Updates:
10/11/2017: I was missing the viscous fledgling file in a number of decks. This is needed to make sure it picks windfury when it's available. I've added the file to every deck I've made since the card can end up in any hand and windfury is key selection.
10/12/2017: added new aggro druid and two new zoo decks to try out. I haven't had a chance to try them out for a long run yet.

So version numbers aren't revisions or corrections of previous decks? They're just different versions? Can we get a description of what makes them different from one another?

Except for Zoolock I've been grabbing the highest version for each one I can actually make thinking they would perform better than lower ones.
VeilAers
#36 Posted : Friday, October 13, 2017 7:13:57 PM(UTC)
VeilAers

Woman

Can't break 15

So I jumped on this thread as soon as it appeared hoping it would get me out of the 15-13 hell that I'm in. There's been some success from others, so I thought I'd post my results so far so that they can be picked apart.

Decks used:
  • Aggro Druid v1.4
  • Midrange Hunter v1.2
  • Zoolock v1.1
  • Secret Mage v1.0

Settings:
Each deck is set in queue as Ranked - Deck - Done if winrate < 45% after 10 games.

In this way each deck has 10 games to get it's percentage foundation, and if it does well it can keep going until it eventually fails enough to so sub 45%. As you can see from the pic, they all went longer than 10 games with 56, 31, 60, and 49 games respectively. That makes the Zoolock the highest performing deck, followed by Aggro Druid. In distant third is Secret Mage. Yet, despite this success my highest achieved rank this month is 12, which was not obtained by these decks. I'm currently back at 15.

I've played at all times of the day including overnight last night. Generally, though, I only run it from around 9am PDT to 9pm PDT with breaks in between. As of this post Aggro Druid hasn't quite failed to sub 45% just yet, though it lost another game while writing this so it's at 48.8%, but I'm not confident it'll suddenly get a streak.

Am I doing something wrong, or is this just how it goes sometimes? Are the rank 10's and 5's just that lucky?

EDIT: Druid is still going strong, 56 games and 50%. Still at 14, though.
thehamburglar
#37 Posted : Friday, October 13, 2017 7:37:30 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 3 post(s)
VeilAers;51972 wrote:
Can't break 15

So I jumped on this thread as soon as it appeared hoping it would get me out of the 15-13 hell that I'm in. There's been some success from others, so I thought I'd post my results so far so that they can be picked apart.

Decks used:
  • Aggro Druid v1.4
  • Midrange Hunter v1.2
  • Zoolock v1.1
  • Secret Mage v1.0

Settings:
Each deck is set in queue as Ranked - Deck - Done if winrate < 45% after 10 games.

In this way each deck has 10 games to get it's percentage foundation, and if it does well it can keep going until it eventually fails enough to so sub 45%. As you can see from the pic, they all went longer than 10 games with 43, 31, 60, and 49 games respectively. That makes the Zoolock the highest performing deck, followed by Secret Mage and then Aggro Druid. Yet, despite this success my highest achieved rank this month is 12, which was not obtained by these decks. I'm currently back at 15.

I've played at all times of the day including overnight last night. Generally, though, I only run it from around 9am PDT to 9pm PDT with breaks in between. As of this post Aggro Druid hasn't quite failed to sub 45% just yet, though it lost another game while writing this so it's at 48.8%, but I'm not confident it'll suddenly get a streak.

Am I doing something wrong, or is this just how it goes sometimes? Are the rank 10's and 5's just that lucky?

I too was stuck at 15 (would occasionally make it to 12 but dropped back down) last week. I'll admit that I may have gotten extremely lucky with winstreaks. I just checked the details for my games and I saw that I WON the last 14 games in a row so that definitely boosted me. I wasn't able to observe the bot all day but I am certain the win streak started at around rank 8/9.

Don't stress about it too much. I wasn't able to hit rank 5 last season until way late into the season and this was with aggro druid. Just leave the bot running for as long as possible and you will eventually hit 5.
tigergee
#38 Posted : Friday, October 13, 2017 8:26:17 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I thought this was interesting. It gives estimate number of games you would need to run in order to get to rank 5 base on your deck's win rate.

https://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/2gkz9n/data_on_how_many_games_it_should_take_to_get_to/
VeilAers
#39 Posted : Friday, October 13, 2017 8:44:12 PM(UTC)
VeilAers

Woman

tigergee;51974 wrote:
I thought this was interesting. It gives estimate number of games you would need to run in order to get to rank 5 base on your deck's win rate.

https://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/2gkz9n/data_on_how_many_games_it_should_take_to_get_to/

Odd that you can still rank up with less than 50% winrates. Seems counter-intuitive, but I guess it's possible over time.

By this I should reach rank 5 in...444 games.

That brings up another question, though. I've been wary of just letting the bot run unattended on the chance I increase rank towards 5 so I could stop it. Is there a way to make the bot stop at 5 so as to not draw attention to itself?
thehamburglar
#41 Posted : Friday, October 13, 2017 9:17:44 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 3 post(s)
VeilAers;51975 wrote:
Odd that you can still rank up with less than 50% winrates. Seems counter-intuitive, but I guess it's possible over time.

That brings up another question, though. I've been wary of just letting the bot run unattended on the chance I increase rank towards 5 so I could stop it. Is there a way to make the bot stop at 5 so as to not draw attention to itself?

If you hit win streaks anything is possible all it takes is time lol.

Click on edit task and go to the Auto Stop/Reconnect Option tab. Tick the second box and set rank to 5. Your bot will automatically pause once it hits 5.
1 user thanked thehamburglar for this useful post.
VeilAers on 10/14/2017(UTC)
botwhat
#40 Posted : Friday, October 13, 2017 11:14:57 PM(UTC)
botwhat

Was thanked: 225 time(s) in 58 post(s)
VeilAers;51975 wrote:

yes there is an autostop feature you can set for hitting rank 5. I've used it many times.
1 user thanked botwhat for this useful post.
VeilAers on 10/14/2017(UTC)
titaniumage
#42 Posted : Saturday, October 14, 2017 7:29:58 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Im not impressed about ZooLock 1.4, stuck rank 13-14, i run that at night, with good computer, maybe it's not the best version for climb.

via Imgflip Meme Generator
Athanatos
#43 Posted : Saturday, October 14, 2017 8:08:00 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Are the older decks and config files available somewhere?

I have been out of gaming for a while and have very few of the latest cards.
I can make much more competent gadgetzan or ungoro decks than frozen throne ones.

Are there any archives anywhere?
bobhelmut
#44 Posted : Saturday, October 14, 2017 11:18:07 AM(UTC)

Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
49% winrate across 146 games with zoolock 1.4 - currently rank 13, best rank is 11.
17 Pages<1234>»