Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

84 Pages«<1213141516>»
Sepefeets Silverfish update (OG, Kara, MSG)
unkewl
#266 Posted : Friday, June 24, 2016 12:26:54 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

using standard midrange deck with some changes because i don't have some cards.
bot played lightning bolt on flamewreathed facless first and then hex after. wasted the lightning bolt.

how do i use faceless manipulator on thunderbluff valiant combo?
how do i write it on the combo.txt?

my bot just played lightning bolt before playing tunnel trogg when i had 2 mana

and also used earth shocked on my own spirit wolf.
sepefeets
#267 Posted : Friday, June 24, 2016 2:20:29 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 584 time(s) in 238 post(s)
unkewl;38976 wrote:
how do i use faceless manipulator on thunderbluff valiant combo?
how do i write it on the combo.txt?

That seems like a terrible combo because you're really only trying to have 1 valiant out at a time, a 2nd one might as well just be bloodlust. IMO you should really just craft another valiant or just use 1 in your deck.

Here's a repost of some old unformatted info about how to write combos though:

Dre
#269 Posted : Friday, June 24, 2016 2:57:04 AM(UTC)

Groups: HSModerator, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 480 time(s) in 315 post(s)
Yesterday after some days of tuning my files i reached rank 5 with 59% winrate from rank 12 till 5. With my Face-shaman deck. Even with the current (allready posted) misplays still in place. So that is pretty good imo. I will check all logs again today and to some final tweaks and bugger sepe with some more misplays maybe and then post my files tonight in the rank 5 topic.

@sepe do you want me to group up the current misplays since the last mis-play fix rollout you did? (the one with the doomhammer fix) Or you have them all somewhere? / or you just gonna look trough the pages since when you have time for fixing misplays :)
unkewl
#268 Posted : Friday, June 24, 2016 3:13:52 AM(UTC)

sepefeets;38977 wrote:
That seems like a terrible combo because you're really only trying to have 1 valiant out at a time, a 2nd one might as well just be bloodlust. IMO you should really just craft another valiant or just use 1 in your deck.

Here's a repost of some old unformatted info about how to write combos though:

oh thanks for advice. i'm not really good with the game and i thought it would be a great idea to have 2 valiant and the extra damage.
what else can I put in the deck? i don't have much of the cards

that unformatted info is really very messy lol

thanks anw!
sepefeets
#270 Posted : Friday, June 24, 2016 3:37:21 AM(UTC)

@Dre - I save them all and keep them organized by fixed/unfixed. I'll bang out some fixes tonight.

@unkewl - Look around hearthpwn.com, tempostorm.com, etc. for variations.
Dre
#271 Posted : Friday, June 24, 2016 3:55:18 AM(UTC)

Man

sepefeets;38981 wrote:
@Dre - I save them all and keep them organized by fixed/unfixed. I'll bang out some fixes tonight.

@unkewl - Look around hearthpwn.com, tempostorm.com, etc. for variations.

Great! wait for me, wait for me xD I will go over the logs from last night now and post if i see some other then i allready posted within 2-3 hours

Edit: one in the first log i check;

Enemy has a doomsayer, Bot could kill it with lightning + rockbiter on squire and hit the doomsayer with both. But instead bot lightnings the doom, then plays rockbiter on squire (so far so good) but then goes face with squire... leaving the doom. So Lightning on doom was a total waste and doom clears the board.

full log; http://pastebin.com/9KUnZjUB

Later in this same log, the bot equips the doomhammer (on turn 5) en then does nothing with it for 2-3 turns. I should hit face with it atleast every chance it gets when there is no taunt or other treatning minion.

Again another log: http://pastebin.com/hs51aVKU

Not only does it equip the doomhammer very late, it doesnt use it as often aswell... I have a combo for doomhamer with rockbiter but there is no penalty in there for the use of doomhamer without it. Only for rockbiter. Guess i havent looked at this particulair thing before in the logs. Hope these 2 logs are enough for you to tweak it.

doomhamer has 8 charges and needs 4 turns to use all of it and can use it at a minimum of 4 mana (+ coin) so it needs till turn 8 minimal to use all of the charges. Most matches of agroshamen are finished by then. So not using the weapon on every turn is a waste. This must atleast be true if the settings are set to "face" imo.

edit 2: That was it for me for today :) - other misplays made yday i allready posted before.
sepefeets
#272 Posted : Friday, June 24, 2016 8:34:27 AM(UTC)

Pretty much every case of "played temp buff and then did something stupid" is the data sync bug from HR. You can see that on the board right after rockbiter was played on the squire, it still shows the squire as 1/1 not 4/1 so SF decides to make some new moves based on the bad data, then after a new move HR tells SF that the squire is 4/1 and it recomputes again...
Dre
#273 Posted : Friday, June 24, 2016 9:00:40 AM(UTC)

Man

sepefeets;38985 wrote:
Pretty much every case of "played temp buff and then did something stupid" is the data sync bug from HR. You can see that on the board right after rockbiter was played on the squire, it still shows the squire as 1/1 not 4/1 so SF decides to make some new moves based on the bad data, then after a new move HR tells SF that the squire is 4/1 and it recomputes again...

This HR-sync issue seems to be very hard to get rid off - I think there was allready talk about it the first time i found this forum hehe. Hope Joy fixes it soon.
sepefeets
#274 Posted : Friday, June 24, 2016 11:58:33 AM(UTC)

V121.1SE released.

Fixed deck specific settings reloading for the .exe
Penalized arcane blast without spell power.
Fixed eater of secrets not wanting to eat secrets.
Don't rockbiter unready minions.
play tunnel trogg before overload
play overload before attacking with tunnel trogg
more penalty for playing minions before knife juggler/darkshire councilman
penalize attacking with darkshire councilman before playing minions when it lives too
read card overload amount from carddb.txt
Dre
#275 Posted : Friday, June 24, 2016 3:04:55 PM(UTC)

Man

Thanks for the updat sepe, I found anohter thingy.

I've add a small value (9) to finley so it plays squire on turn one over finley, but now on this turn (4) it ended turn with one mana left and finley in hand while it could easly been played. I've tryed with test.txt but 9 was the lowest number it would choose squire over finley...What can i do?

And one kind of big one:

I have 3 mana, bot coins and plays Feral spirit.... But i allready had 3 mana, so enough for feral spirit. The coin was unnessesairy to use and the mana i got got wasted...
sepefeets
#276 Posted : Friday, June 24, 2016 9:29:40 PM(UTC)

I haven't ever tried it but a negative cardvalue on squire should work as a bonus to get it played first. Maybe something like cardvalue=5 for finley and -4 for squire might do it.

It wanted to coin and lightning bolt enemy face but it changed it's decisions because of data sync, the feral spirits didn't show up so the flametongue no longer had 2 taunts protecting it.
Dre
#277 Posted : Saturday, June 25, 2016 1:33:55 AM(UTC)

Man

I havent checked the logs yet but i went from 59% winrate to 20% winrate after updating to the latest version of your silver yesterday - here are all my logs from it: https://dl.dropboxuserco...28/SilverLogs%2025-6.zip
parakeet
#281 Posted : Saturday, June 25, 2016 1:38:43 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 83 time(s) in 69 post(s)
@Sepefeet - A 'new feature' task to think about when you have time would be to have the ai read a decklist text file and actively calculate the probability of card draws when simulating turns. Did you mention part of this is already implemented, but unused (tracking what cards have been played)?

Nice work on the latest update.
parakeet
#282 Posted : Saturday, June 25, 2016 4:14:51 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 83 time(s) in 69 post(s)
AI ended the turn without playing Mirror Entity. Opponent with 10 mana.

http://paste.ee/p/5jGyu

PS. This is a bot made deck on an account without many cards - in case you are wondering why those cards are being played with :P
darkayo
#278 Posted : Saturday, June 25, 2016 5:18:06 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Dre;39009 wrote:
I havent checked the logs yet but i went from 59% winrate to 20% winrate after updating to the latest version of your silver yesterday - here are all my logs from it: https://dl.dropboxuserco...28/SilverLogs%2025-6.zip

Same problem.
Went from rank 6 to rank 13 in one night, middle shaman.

Testing with V120.4SE right now
sepefeets
#283 Posted : Saturday, June 25, 2016 5:54:35 AM(UTC)

The penalty for rockbiter on unready minions seems to include your hero too. I'm put something out soon, just testing a possible huge fix...
Dre
#279 Posted : Saturday, June 25, 2016 5:59:43 AM(UTC)

Man

darkayo;39015 wrote:
Same problem.
Went from rank 6 to rank 13 in one night, middle shaman.

Testing with V120.4SE right now

Luckly, as i learned from previous updates (not sepe's but other updates) is to set the bot to stop after it drops down some ranks. So i stopped it at rank 9, i was rank 5. When i didnt had this i'd probbaly be 13 or lower aswell.. Darn i wanted to get to rank 3 as a goal this season xD Anyway - still thank you sepe for updating stuff in the first place. But could you have a look at this :)
Handyman
#284 Posted : Saturday, June 25, 2016 8:47:26 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I don't know what's wrong with the bot.
It had the opportunity to finish the opponent who had 4 hp with my frost elemental but it attacked a minion instead which cost me the match a couple of turns later.
The opponent didn't believe it and kept on thanking me which pissed me even more.

scottbreak
#280 Posted : Saturday, June 25, 2016 8:51:51 AM(UTC)
scottbreak

Groups: Registered, HSModerator

Was thanked: 469 time(s) in 153 post(s)
Dre;39009 wrote:

Having a similar issue...
sepefeets
#285 Posted : Saturday, June 25, 2016 9:26:05 AM(UTC)

Handyman;39020 wrote:
I don't know what's wrong with the bot.
It had the opportunity to finish the opponent who had 4 hp with my frost elemental but it attacked a minion instead which cost me the match a couple of turns later.
The opponent didn't believe it and kept on thanking me which pissed me even more.

If you post partial logs then you need to include the entire turn. By the looks of things it was probably data sync because the first board says the enemy had 6 life and your ele with 5 attack was the only thing left to do.
84 Pages«<1213141516>»