Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages<12345>»
[REQ] Centralization requests !
BossBot
#45 Posted : Saturday, November 14, 2015 5:50:50 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I like trying to climb the ladder, but also want to be able to quickly hit the gold cap each day to maximize card earnings. As such I use casual to gold farm instead of rank 20. In casual you have a hidden MMR that adjusts quickly when you win streak as confirmed by Ben Brode:

https://twitter.com/bdbr...atus/418778828547166209

As such the optimal way to farm in casual is to concede down to when you get the message "you or your opponent do not meet the rating requirements to earn gold" and then win 1 game to be above that line and then just win a game, then concede a game every time to stay there and get gold as fast as possible.

Is it possible to add a feature to auto concede that's just like "concede if win rate >50%"?
BossBot
#46 Posted : Sunday, November 15, 2015 2:24:56 PM(UTC)

BossBot;32543 wrote:
I like trying to climb the ladder, but also want to be able to quickly hit the gold cap each day to maximize card earnings. As such I use casual to gold farm instead of rank 20. In casual you have a hidden MMR that adjusts quickly when you win streak as confirmed by Ben Brode:

https://twitter.com/bdbr...atus/418778828547166209

As such the optimal way to farm in casual is to concede down to when you get the message "you or your opponent do not meet the rating requirements to earn gold" and then win 1 game to be above that line and then just win a game, then concede a game every time to stay there and get gold as fast as possible.

Is it possible to add a feature to auto concede that's just like "concede if win rate >50%"?

Hey Joy, awesome job implementing something for this so soon!

Just a TINY nitpick, in its current form there is the chance you can go something like win-concede-win-concede-lose-win-concede-win-concede-lose-win and then perpetually be below 50% win rate, which means eventually your MMR would dip below the rank needed to maintain gold. That's why its ideal to stay right at 50% and why my suggestion was concede if win rate > 50%.

Its not too big of a deal because I can just now win 10 games or so to get a good deal above the line, and then make sure every couple days to turn conceding off when it dips to near that line again. It only produces marginally more difficult games and marginally longer bot times, but over months it can add up so if you could implement the feature as I suggested that would be great, but I understand you have 1000 things on the agenda so definitely don't prioritize this as what you put in serves the functionality and this suggestion is just an enhancement.
XISGamer
#47 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2015 11:42:14 PM(UTC)

We definitely need a card tracker that tells us how many of each card we have left in our deck and the odds of topdecking a card because of the addition or Reno Jackson.
Pervin
#48 Posted : Sunday, November 29, 2015 3:03:11 PM(UTC)

change the size of the stats window, so i can see everything without scrolling left/right up/down
dosbot
#49 Posted : Wednesday, December 23, 2015 12:47:00 AM(UTC)

"add 3-5% chance to concede at first turn" - option
just to help other players earn gold
Valorion
#50 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 11:25:38 AM(UTC)
Valorion

Man

Was thanked: 73 time(s) in 19 post(s)
Coaching mode

A mode which says to you what the best play would be but does not play it. It also recalculate if you do something like hero power or played a card or Knife Juggled smth. etc.

Everyone who knows this function from a other provider ( don´t know if i´m allowed to say their name here) had this feature. Don´t know if it is possible here too.

XISGamer;32923 wrote:
We definitely need a card tracker that tells us how many of each card we have left in our deck and the odds of topdecking a card because of the addition or Reno Jackson.

There is a Decktracker addond called Decktracker.

Greetings,

Valorion
kezzerdrix
#51 Posted : Monday, January 25, 2016 4:06:29 AM(UTC)

put a "stop bot after current game" tickbox option in the main window. so that there is no need to fiddle inside the task editor.

thanks
MrGGold
#52 Posted : Wednesday, January 27, 2016 3:13:24 PM(UTC)

I hope you plan on improving the AI... The bot makes some really bad trades and sometimes play on curve when it is not always opportune to do so. Also, have caught it playing aggro like a control deck.
evert7877
#53 Posted : Wednesday, January 27, 2016 7:41:25 PM(UTC)
evert7877

Was thanked: 26 time(s) in 23 post(s)
[REQ] Auto deck composer - Tavern Brawl MODE
evert7877
#54 Posted : Saturday, January 30, 2016 7:11:51 PM(UTC)
evert7877

This forum needs a "Can I help you" bot

A bot that answers simple questions.

the..."TransitStateMachineFromOffline" is ... something
The bot reads TransitStateMachineFromOffline and the most common awser is
Unlock you .dll files in you folder...
link: "read more"
and the bot sends the user to the forum page :)

evert7877
#56 Posted : Sunday, January 31, 2016 9:09:27 AM(UTC)
evert7877

I want to be able to make the UI taller so I can see more log
I want to be able to change the colors of Hearthanger
I want to be able to make a custom skin for Hearthanger

I want a more responsive UI because I don't like fixed windows.
With responsive I mean just like a website, when you scale the window the website moves the elements around to fit the window :P
JoyAdmin
#55 Posted : Sunday, January 31, 2016 12:56:37 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
evert7877;35367 wrote:
This forum needs a "Can I help you" bot

A bot that answers simple questions.

the..."TransitStateMachineFromOffline" is ... something
The bot reads TransitStateMachineFromOffline and the most common awser is
Unlock you .dll files in you folder...
link: "read more"
and the bot sends the user to the forum page :)

Good suggestion, I can redirect the question via google :)
CriXirC
#57 Posted : Tuesday, February 2, 2016 12:25:22 PM(UTC)

Here's a link to my request for changing hover patterns to make it less obvious that people are playing a bot. Tl;dr, remove hovering on portraits/hero powers and lower frequency for cards on the board. If you could add this to your list oijkn I'd greatly appreciate it. ^^
JogadorAbs
#58 Posted : Tuesday, February 9, 2016 8:51:07 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Hello!

Any progress into any of those itens?

- Emote "Well Played" or "Sorry" when we have Lethal or threaten when enemy does good moves
- When the bot has time, like in the beginning of the game, it could choose any card, hover it a bit and put it back. Many real players do this
- Option to say greetings every game. (At the start)
- Option to auto concede every win. (To keep your MMR) [We could even implement something like, "play X games, you won Y and lost Z, concede Y-Z" , with randomnesses to make difficult for the HS admin to track]

They seen to be the most important itens to avoid detection.
Gflow
#59 Posted : Wednesday, February 10, 2016 11:05:42 AM(UTC)
Gflow

Man

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 4 post(s)
It'd be nice if there was the ability to prioritize classes for class specific quests (since there are only certain combinations), for instance I'd rather the bot make a warlock deck and use it than a shaman deck.

quests
evert7877
#60 Posted : Saturday, February 13, 2016 4:50:44 PM(UTC)
evert7877

It happens too often when HR is running you just want to manually click concede but with the mix of HR it presses exit.
Please make it so when user presses Esc on keyboard or the gear on the bottom right of the screen that HR auto pauses and resumes when the menu disappears.

Thank you
trytokillme
#61 Posted : Saturday, February 20, 2016 8:13:46 AM(UTC)

evert7877;35852 wrote:
It happens too often when HR is running you just want to manually click concede but with the mix of HR it presses exit.
Please make it so when user presses Esc on keyboard or the gear on the bottom right of the screen that HR auto pauses and resumes when the menu disappears.

Thank you

Or add a hotkey setting in the bot so you can select the button wich you want to pause/stop/start bot
Vladitor21
#62 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 3:25:29 AM(UTC)

What about improving the bot or change it to where is does not throw all the cards that are in your hand out on the board. Because iv noticed that when it does do that and you enemy clears the board your fucked an that messed up a lot of my games and i know it just haven't happened to me. An in result of that happening you don't have cards and defend your self and your fucked.
Djra
#63 Posted : Wednesday, March 16, 2016 5:17:16 PM(UTC)

The auto complete daily quest start time needs a random variation option. I suspect Blizzard could easily spot botters if they always play every day at the exact same time.

Even just a simple box that says "ad variation of XX min to bot start time"

THIS WILL HELP ENSURE NONE OF US GET CAUGHT!!!!

evert7877
#64 Posted : Sunday, April 3, 2016 10:42:25 AM(UTC)
evert7877

Press start and bot clicks on launch
6 Pages<12345>»