Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Changing Hover Patterns
CriXirC
#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 2, 2016 12:21:59 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hey there.

I was just pursuing some posts about the recent alleged "ban wave" in January for HS bots and read in one of the posts that someone said it's kinda obvious when you're playing a bot because they'll hover the enemy portrait/hero power repeatedly throughout the game. Now part of me is always paranoid about stuff like that, but honestly since this is pretty cosmetic what I'm more concerned about is that for some percentage of people it makes them upset, and I want everyone to have fun regardless of if they're playing me or my bot. I like this game despite the insane grind, and I want other people to like it too, so I don't want them to be able to tell they're playing a bot.

Therefore, I'd like to make a formal request that we remove the hovering on enemy and ally portraits/hero powers or at least lower its frequency substantially. I think hovering played cards is fine because anyone could be thinking with their mouse about their next turn or enjoying card art, but this should probably be less frequent than hovering cards in hand and all else should be cut entirely. I of course have reduced my hover frequency significantly in the meantime, but would like to raise it back because proper hovering gives the illusion of a player.

Thanks for your continued work keeping these bots in peak condition! You're awesome. (:
1 user thanked CriXirC for this useful post.
Skrysi on 2/2/2016(UTC)