Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages«<23456>
[REQ] Centralization requests !
evert7877
#65 Posted : Monday, April 25, 2016 7:16:32 AM(UTC)
evert7877

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 26 time(s) in 23 post(s)
When HR is doing "Full auto complete daily guests" the earn 100 Gold (win 30 times)
I want to be able to select a preferred Deck like a neat drop-down menu with the list of my decks.

So HR completes my daily quests with my own decks and when she's done switches back to "The preferred deck"

Thank you ;)
CriXirC
#66 Posted : Monday, May 9, 2016 12:37:10 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I really like the flexibility we have in being able to set conditions when the bot stops, but is there a way we could get a feature to close the bot once it stops? Just having it and HS open at the same time makes my computer run hot, so I'd like to set it to where once it reaches a "stop" condition it also automatically closes itself (and HS ideally).

Thanks for all your hard work!
alicekim1
#68 Posted : Tuesday, May 10, 2016 1:21:15 PM(UTC)

I don't want this bot to play against anyone with a legendary or heroic card back, is it possible for a bot to detect card backs and concede?
snowbunny
#67 Posted : Tuesday, May 17, 2016 4:35:08 PM(UTC)

Man

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
CriXirC;37883 wrote:
I really like the flexibility we have in being able to set conditions when the bot stops, but is there a way we could get a feature to close the bot once it stops? Just having it and HS open at the same time makes my computer run hot, so I'd like to set it to where once it reaches a "stop" condition it also automatically closes itself (and HS ideally).

Thanks for all your hard work!

Auto closing of HS after bot stops is arguably more useful than auto-shutting down computer. This is a good suggestion.
http://www.hearthranger....hstone-when-Stopped.aspx
evert7877
#69 Posted : Tuesday, June 14, 2016 9:42:49 AM(UTC)
evert7877

I want to be able to see a longer log list of Hearthranger.

Like I have 80% of my screen Hearthstone and the other 20% is Hearthranger stretched from top to bottom.

See picture below 1920 x 1080
bobsmith9999
#72 Posted : Thursday, August 18, 2016 1:14:53 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 45 time(s) in 42 post(s)
A setting to allow recording/logging of games played and relevant data that could be easily imported into a spreadsheet (Excel, google sheets, etc.) Data that would be extremely helpful would be:
1. Unique Game ID & Date/Time added
2. Mode & Current Rank: (e.g. Ranked, Level 10)
3. Hero: (e.g. hunter)
4. Hero Deck Type: (e.g. Midrange Hunter - ID my hero deck type based on analysis)
5. Opponent Player Name (e.g. bobsmith9999)
6. Opponent Hero: (e.g. Paladin)
7. Opponent Deck type: (e.g. N'Zoth - ID enemy hero deck type based on analysis)
8. Coin: (e.g. True/False, Yes/No - Did I have the coin for this game)
9. Game Result: (e.g. win/loss)
10. Game Duration: (e.g. 360 - time in seconds to play match)

11. Card History Subset (*This is the biggest data set that would be extremely helpful for deck and bot analysis.)
a. Player: (e.g. me/opponent)
b. Turn: (e.g. 2)
b. Card Name: (e.g. Huge Toad)
c. Card ID: (e.g. LOE_046)
d. Mana: (e.g. 2)
e. Discovery: (e.g. The 3 Card Names and ID's from a discovery card played) (only show in data if applicable)
f. Discovery Card Chosen: (e.g. Card Name and ID of the chosen card)

Bonus: if there was a central database collecting this information of all HR users, we could make the AI very intelligent by learning other players decks and playing habits. Add in data of our decks and/or card collection for deck creation and you get a very smart AI. :)

Note: Track-O-Bot (allows you to get some of this data (no card discovery), but you have to go page by page and copy manually. And then write a program to parse etc.

Thank you for your work!

Please let me know if you have any questions or how I can help.

Best regards,

Bob

johnny.fruits
#73 Posted : Thursday, August 18, 2016 2:46:35 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
bobsmith9999;40428 wrote:
A setting to allow recording/logging of games played and relevant data that could be easily imported into a spreadsheet (Excel, google sheets, etc.) Data that would be extremely helpful would be:
1. Unique Game ID & Date/Time added
2. Mode & Current Rank: (e.g. Ranked, Level 10)
3. Hero: (e.g. hunter)
4. Hero Deck Type: (e.g. Midrange Hunter - ID my hero deck type based on analysis)
5. Opponent Player Name (e.g. bobsmith9999)
6. Opponent Hero: (e.g. Paladin)
7. Opponent Deck type: (e.g. N'Zoth - ID enemy hero deck type based on analysis)
8. Coin: (e.g. True/False, Yes/No - Did I have the coin for this game)
9. Game Result: (e.g. win/loss)
10. Game Duration: (e.g. 360 - time in seconds to play match)

11. Card History Subset (*This is the biggest data set that would be extremely helpful for deck and bot analysis.

Hearthstone Deck Tracker already has this feature. Using this plugin allows you to export to CSV. The only thing HDT doesn't track would be number 4 and 7 because it simply cannot analyze a deck and tell you what kind of archetype it is supposed to be. Now, you can tag each individual deck and opponent's deck if you like and all that will be in the CSV but it won't do it automagically.

HDT also just released their replay feature which is really awesome. I'm not sure if it shows discover cards or not but it is a great analysis tool regardless. I use it for my own personal arena runs.
ustica
#74 Posted : Wednesday, November 23, 2016 7:35:52 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 20 post(s)
the bot is immediately recognizable as non human by other bot players.
there are many ways to make it more humanlike

1 - most important: don't use always the same speed for everything. if you have 7 minions it's obviuos you are against a bot if all of them attack with the same speed. also, if there is a clear board and bot has many minions, all of them should go face immediately, like a human does. if you see all minions take several seconds for each attack, it's obvious it's a bot.

2 - do "fun" things. example: if bot has lethal, just before killing opponent bot could heal oppoonent's hero (if lethal is still in effect, when using a priest), ping one of its own minions (if using mage) or attack a minion instead of going face (if the rest of bot minions can kill opponent anyway). the kind of things people does because they are bored.

3 - make some "error" and use "Oops" emote (just randomly, at the end of some turn, once in a while, even if no real error was made. opponent won't know anyway).

4 - randomly, once in a while, the bot could simulate player become angry (if opponent, for example, clears the board or opponent is 30 health and bot is close to death). bot could spam Threaten emote 10 or more times in a row. Or just Squelch opponent end Threaten it thereafter.
evert7877
#75 Posted : Monday, December 12, 2016 2:39:46 PM(UTC)
evert7877

It's been awhile sinds my last post, glad to be back and tell you new things to improve Hearthranger.

So... when you program HR to start as scheduled it is able to start the game with the Battle.net launcher.

Why is it still not possible to simply click on play and HR uses the same script to find the launcher and click on play?!
Why is it necessary to manually click on the Blizzard Battle.net PLAY button before HR can do it's thing?

This is not the case when you use the Auto Schedule option... why?

evert7877
#76 Posted : Wednesday, December 14, 2016 8:20:05 AM(UTC)
evert7877

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░ Auto Start Hearthranger after program start with timer ░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

My computer can´t be put in sleep mode and wake up on schedule.
So the wake in task from Windows does not work.

My computer is configured to start blizzard launcher in startup in pair with Hearthranger.
It would be awesome if Hearthranger would wait a second or 20 before it uses the
Find the play button on the launcher and click it like it can with Auto Schedule Option.

The Auto Schedule Option can only use a fixed | hour : minute : second |
Let's make this option more intelligent and let it use a Timer On-Start of program

Another feature: If HR can't calculate moves in time due to too many minions... Concede
1 user thanked evert7877 for this useful post.
MarinoBog on 12/19/2016(UTC)
evert7877
#77 Posted : Saturday, December 17, 2016 5:18:00 PM(UTC)
evert7877

,.-~*'¨¯¨'*·~-.¸-(_ Daily Quest + Gold Completion Bar _)-,.-~*'¨¯¨'*·~-.¸

Every day I start HearthRanger to do it's botting.
It would be nice to have a small loading bar to indicate
the process of completing a daily quest and winning 30 games
to reach the 100 gold per 24 hour cap.

A Process bar like this
Bar
Or this...
Bar 2
Or a popup screen like this, just like you did with the statistics window :)
Bar 3

Maybe a vertical process bar like this one...
Bar 4

Thank you again for your attention

Dog GIF

2 users thanked evert7877 for this useful post.
JoyAdmin on 12/17/2016(UTC), MarinoBog on 12/19/2016(UTC)
Novicracker
#78 Posted : Sunday, December 18, 2016 5:49:48 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I posted my request here in the forum.

http://www.hearthranger....nes-with-Silverfish.aspx
MarinoBog
#79 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2016 9:05:58 AM(UTC)
MarinoBog

Man

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Maybe this would be added on TO DO LIST:
When your opponent plays Reno, Concede!
I belive this would be very usefull in fast decks like Pirate Warr or Aggro Shaman and so on, cuz those decks blow off steam fast, and can not get up after 6 turns or so...
This would clearly lower the time bot spent playing and that would mean faster ranks and faster(in the tearms of REAL TIME) 100 gold a day...
evert7877
#80 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2016 4:06:34 PM(UTC)
evert7877

Card play mouse movement value randomizer to simulate human imperfection.

evert7877
#81 Posted : Friday, December 23, 2016 2:33:30 PM(UTC)
evert7877

When (Basic settings) "Full auto complete daily quests" with option "After daily quests done, switch mode to -> Do not use queue"
+ "Stop bot when there are no more gold rewards and daily quests left" + (Auto Stop/Reconnect Option) "Shut down computer after bot auto stopped"

When the bot is done with daily quests it auto shuts down my computer. When I start my computer again it doesn't remember the settings above and stays on Do not use queue.
The reason I use this setting is because when Hearthranger is done with daily quest when it chooses a random deck and uses the rest of the 6 hours to complete the 100 24h gold.

The deck it chooses is pretty bad and there is no option in the "Full auto complete daily quests" to let is randomize the deck choice to complete the 100 24h gold quest.

Would you please add a option to the Full auto complete daily quests tab like the deck select list in Do not use queue so I can select [Random Deck] for completing the 100 24h gold quest.

That would make me a happy man :P

Thank you <3
evert7877
#82 Posted : Monday, December 26, 2016 9:40:18 PM(UTC)
evert7877

Isn't is funny to determine the Number of Wins: by the rank of your account?

{In other words}
Isn't is funny to use the Number of wins: to determine the rank on your profile?
This way you (as administrator of this site) give medals to the real Diehard botters.

Maybe an interactive list of the top 30 in general or top 10 of the month

Someone with 50000 wins wil have one of the rarest metals assigned to there account.

;)

You are...

kzeetay
#83 Posted : Saturday, January 28, 2017 6:16:36 AM(UTC)

I"d like to see my mage use it's hero power more. Not sure why sometimes it doesn't blast the enemy's face when there's mana and nothing else on the board.
evert7877
#84 Posted : Monday, March 27, 2017 4:12:24 PM(UTC)
evert7877

Auto Stop/Reconnect Option tab

Run Batch file instead of shutdown
evert7877
#85 Posted : Wednesday, March 29, 2017 11:20:20 AM(UTC)
evert7877

http://www.icy-veins.com Deck Support

Auto Compose desk knows how to normalize the deck information
ikeal
#86 Posted : Saturday, April 15, 2017 7:17:44 AM(UTC)

When will new HR version appear?
6 Pages«<23456>