Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

26 Pages«<2122232425>»
Project: Legend - Silverfish Ladder Climb (Expert Users)
BossBot
#458 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 2:59:35 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
The most recent tempo storm list has face hunter up to #4 in the rankings and with a favorable match up vs all of the top 3 (secret paladin, midrange paladin, and agro druid). Plus it has the quickest games of any deck so you can get even bigger volume with it using a bot. Wonder if this might be a good deck to try to use for legend this season with this super aggressive meta.

Its not quite as linear as secret paladin because you need to time kill command/unleash correctly and also value the hero power more so it might be harder to code.
Vick Nan
#456 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 3:38:38 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 81 time(s) in 37 post(s)
Jigglez;32012 wrote:
Got a problem with Murloc Knight in Secredin aggro deck. Bot doesn't play it even if he has mana for both hero power and Murloc Knight.

Found this combo in file:
AT_076,250;CS2_101,0;bonus:350;hero:pala

I'm pretty sure it's the one that makes bot not to play Murloc knight. So could anyone tell me should i delete or rewrite this value to make bot use this card again, cause it's really op.

Test it out and tell us. If yes you get credit for participation in the creation of the Secredin dataset

edit: ....just post updated code for the _combo.txt content here
Vick Nan
#449 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 6:49:31 PM(UTC)

Janko123;31976 wrote:
Yep, it is irrelevant. I would be so happy, if that problem with Juggler can be fixed, because it literally lost me few games. I also really feel like the bot should consider options of Juggles, that it can kill the minion (basically what I am sayin, that it should left minions without attacking anything, do Juggler and Muster and then see if there is a option to clear the board).

I think this is pretty easily fixed, Oakie will surely look into it when he has the time

Damn where are all those people who I KNOW have totally written their own combo.txts and mulligan.txts. If you know the commands and values it's nothing to adjust bot behaviour
Vick Nan
#442 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 6:50:35 PM(UTC)

asubasu;31983 wrote:
here is the deck i botted with. i switched it many times because of the population of aggro decks when climbing the legend.

2x Avenge
1x Competitive Spirit (cut for 2nd redemption)
2x Noble Sacrifice
1x Repentance
1x Redemption (x2 redemption with annoy tron)
2x Secretkeeper
1x Argent Protector (silverfish ai doesn't use Ironbeak Owl i don't know why so i used this card instead)
2x Haunted Creeper
2x Knife Juggler
2x Shielded Minibot
1x Coghammer (or Annoy Tron)
1x Divine Favor (Annoy Tron if too many aggro)
2x Muster for Battle
2x Blessing of Kings
1x Consecration (sometimes 2 consecration)
2x Piloted Shredder
1x Sludge Belcher
2x Mysterious Challenger
1x Dr Boom
1x Tirion Fordring

I have problem with some cards like Ironbeak Owl, Worgen Infiltrator, Arcane Intellect. Silverfish bot never plays those cards it's just holding in hand even it has spare mana. If anyone has the same issue pls tell me how to fix it =)

I'll bot overnight with this setup. I agree on problems.

Thanks

edit: actually I deleted that one line mentioned earlier from _combo.txt regarding Murloc Knight and modified -1 secretkeeper, -1 coghammer, +2 Murloc Knights. See how it goes.
edit 2: It plays Murloc Knight in a sane manner actually. Great card.
Jigglez
#457 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 7:05:26 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Vick Nan;32024 wrote:
Test it out and tell us. If yes you get credit for participation in the creation of the Secredin dataset

edit: ....just post updated code for the _combo.txt content here

As far as i tested out, nothing makes bot play that card except putting 0 instead of 250 in AT_076,250;CS2_101,0;bonus:350;hero:pala

But in this case bot starts playin Murloc Knight even if he doesn't have enough mana for full combo with hero power

Since i didn't find any tutorial for making _combo.txt i'm not really sure what does each value mean, so it's not actually a fix

Anyway here's the updated code of my _combo.txt file

1 user thanked Jigglez for this useful post.
Janko123 on 11/2/2015(UTC)
keima97
#459 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 11:36:32 PM(UTC)

Combo for Quartermaster pls
Janko123
#460 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2015 4:17:24 AM(UTC)

How can I post, what silverfish writes, when it does that misplay with Juggler? Because my cmd, that it opens is too small, I cant read it and when I try to get it bigger, it wont.
luffyDmonkey
#461 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2015 4:30:07 AM(UTC)
luffyDmonkey

Man

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Janko123;32046 wrote:
How can I post, what silverfish writes, when it does that misplay with Juggler? Because my cmd, that it opens is too small, I cant read it and when I try to get it bigger, it wont.

not here plz
go here and post log file too it:
http://www.hearthranger....7_silverfish-update.aspx
1 user thanked luffyDmonkey for this useful post.
Janko123 on 11/3/2015(UTC)
920banan
#462 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2015 5:37:18 AM(UTC)

meh, i see there's no point at botting now each night give me even worst result
1st night 29% winratio out of 76 games
2nd night 27% winratio out of 65 games
3nd night 19 % winratio out of 70 games

all 3 nights botted with mid range secretadin but well, its start of the season all the pro's are playing i guess we have to stop for a bit and then got our legend with HR :)
Anyway good luck to anyone who tries now!
BlackOak
#464 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2015 7:03:01 AM(UTC)
BlackOak

Groups: Registered, HSModerator
Man

Was thanked: 196 time(s) in 65 post(s)
Sorry for the down time guys real life caught up with me but I'm now back on track. So I'll catch up on all these posts, PM's and buddy requests plus post my findings for the testing I did at the end of the season :)
Janko123;31928 wrote:
Hey guys, I am wondering to use Secredin (Midrange), however I have one question, why is there no Murloc Knight in those decks? It is pretty OP card :).

EDIT: And what do you think, that is the fastest grind deck for Paladin? :)
EDIT2: I have my personal Secredin, that works much better than those decks in AutoSwitch Tool. I tested those decks, at the beginning of this season, because I knew, that there are goin to be strong players, so I switched to Secredin (I tried both, Aggro and Midrange). I didnt get that great results with them, bot did few misplays by miscalculating juggles from Knife Juggler (for example he attacked with my Argent Squire first, then put Juggler on board and Muster, it left one of his minion with 2 hp, however I couldnt kill it with my weapon, because that Squire attacked first)and some more, so I got probably around 1 win per 25 minutes. If you want I can give you my Secredin (Aggro) from last season, I think that I did some good changes and when I played with him, by myself I killed everyone in 6 turns (really good winrate, I lost like 1 of 4 games, all the way to rank 10). So if you would like to do it into your bot, then I can send you my deck :). However I dont want to bother you with another deck, to have more work, so only if you think, that it would be worth it :).
EDIT3: Did a little more tests and I found out that it constantly plays Palladins hero power before putting down Juggler and sometimes even minions. (using Secredin- Midrange settings, etc.)
1) Murloc Knight is a good card but I have not found many deck that the bot likes to play with this card (but I continue to search) 2) Quick win/loss deck I would say aggro but mid-range has a better win ratio. 3) If you have a better deck then please post it here. 4) I will revisit that combo (it is really becoming a bugbear for me though)
godshades;31932 wrote:
have 10 hp, hand have molten giant + healbot, bot play healbot first then sunfury, can wrire a combo for play giant first ? :D

and recombo not use to minion under 5 mana
_combo.txt can only tell the silverfish what cards are in the combo, it chooses which order to play them (unless it's a two turn combo) misplays regarding which order they are played need to be posted on botmaker's silverfish thread.
keima97;31943 wrote:
Can u add quartermaster + muster combo to midrange paladin
on my to do list :)
Jigglez;32012 wrote:
Got a problem with Murloc Knight in Secredin aggro deck. Bot doesn't play it even if he has mana for both hero power and Murloc Knight.

Found this combo in file:
AT_076,250;CS2_101,0;bonus:350;hero:pala

I'm pretty sure it's the one that makes bot not to play Murloc knight. So could anyone tell me should i delete or rewrite this value to make bot use this card again, cause it's really op.

Again I will have a look at this but change the 250 to something like 50 for now.
1 user thanked BlackOak for this useful post.
Janko123 on 11/3/2015(UTC)
leo.paintball
#466 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2015 8:57:50 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 5 post(s)
I really like the murloc knight, but the bot is not playing it right. I usually run with just one and replaced it with a second Piloted Shedrer when boting.
BlackOak
#467 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2015 8:59:39 AM(UTC)
BlackOak

Man

Okay had another go at fixing Murloc Knight & Knife Juggler for Paladin decks.
gozadera
#469 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2015 9:07:35 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I've had some bad results with aggro rogue added yesterday, I started in rank 18 and finish in rank 20 with 2-11.

luffyDmonkey
#470 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2015 9:54:58 AM(UTC)
luffyDmonkey

Man

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 13 post(s)
gozadera;32058 wrote:
I've had some bad results with aggro rogue added yesterday, I started in rank 18 and finish in rank 20 with 2-11.

rogue is not good in the current meta. try scredin ;)

this deck got me to rank 13 today:
http://imgur.com/a/cMQwF
60% WR
may not look good but remeber its the start of the season
dutchpowner
#471 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2015 10:54:38 AM(UTC)
dutchpowner

Was thanked: 115 time(s) in 25 post(s)
maxwide = 100000;
twotsamount = 25;

This setting really makes the bot look like a bot (lol). It does indeed increase the performance, but it takes too much risc imo.

Don't forget to use the thank you button on my first post in the dutchpowner's Meta Decks for Vision AI topic :))

Jigglez
#468 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2015 11:19:17 AM(UTC)

BlackOak;32057 wrote:
Okay had another go at fixing Murloc Knight & Knife Juggler for Paladin decks.

Just tested it out - bot still doesn't use Murloc Knight when he has combo.

Again have to change value to 0, because even when i write 50, he doesn't use this card.
BlackOak
#472 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2015 11:49:30 AM(UTC)
BlackOak

Man

Jigglez;32065 wrote:
Just tested it out - bot still doesn't use Murloc Knight when he has combo.

Again have to change value to 0, because even when i write 50, he doesn't use this card.
I know this works:
AT_076,25;CS2_101,0;bonus:50;hero:pala
dutchpowner;32064 wrote:
maxwide = 100000;
twotsamount = 25;

This setting really makes the bot look like a bot (lol). It does indeed increase the performance, but it takes too much risc imo.

Sorry about that I mean't It for testing only but crept into my upload will fix :)
sepefeets
#450 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2015 12:28:25 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 584 time(s) in 238 post(s)
Vick Nan;32035 wrote:
Damn where are all those people who I KNOW have totally written their own combo.txts and mulligan.txts. If you know the commands and values it's nothing to adjust bot behaviour

Here's a bit of an explanation for those wanting to understand combo.txt better. It is basically a list of cards for the combo, each followed by a penalty for using that card outside the combo, and finally a bonus for playing all the cards in the combo. You have to be careful with the penalty and bonus values though because too much or too little can throw everything off. Here's more in depth info: http://www.hearthranger....sh-update.aspx#post27750
1 user thanked sepefeets for this useful post.
fatman8994 on 5/1/2016(UTC)
Jigglez
#473 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2015 12:45:50 PM(UTC)

BlackOak;32066 wrote:
I know this works:
AT_076,25;CS2_101,0;bonus:50;hero:pala

Thanks man, with this values bot finally started to use tihs card
BossBot
#463 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2015 3:35:30 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
920banan;32051 wrote:
meh, i see there's no point at botting now each night give me even worst result
1st night 29% winratio out of 76 games
2nd night 27% winratio out of 65 games
3nd night 19 % winratio out of 70 games

all 3 nights botted with mid range secretadin but well, its start of the season all the pro's are playing i guess we have to stop for a bit and then got our legend with HR :)
Anyway good luck to anyone who tries now!

I've found that early season has a huge difference in win rate at night vs during the day.

My secretdin is performing around 46-48% during the day and then getting your type of results at night. 46-48 isn't that good, but with win streaks its still good enough to climb with incrementally over large sample sizes.
26 Pages«<2122232425>»