Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

19 Pages«<16171819>
[Vision AI] Ljac's Hearthranger Decks
Drago
#344 Posted : Monday, April 2, 2018 7:05:53 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
i dont know why, but murlodin plays very bad for me in standart EU.

It started on 10 rank at 1.00 a.m. end finished on 10 rank at 8 a.m..
Habanero
#345 Posted : Monday, April 2, 2018 7:22:33 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I guess its the new season. Everyone is climbing right now.
kamil234
#346 Posted : Tuesday, April 3, 2018 12:02:30 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 20 post(s)
If you ended up high rank last season, don't bot in the beginning of the season. Wait a week or so then start climbing. First few days you will usually play against tougher opponents when everyone is trying to climb.
MarinoBog
#347 Posted : Tuesday, April 10, 2018 4:52:59 AM(UTC)
MarinoBog

Man

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Reached rank 5 with murlocadin on EU servers just FYI, botted during the day, every day, since the beginning of season but with Max Gold cap turned on, so after 30 wins bot stopped automaticly.

And also @Ljac, are you planing to make some new configs for new expansion?

EDIT: I did get pretty LUCKY because my winrate was around 48% and not above 50% so yeah take that into account...
paco33
#348 Posted : Tuesday, April 10, 2018 12:59:26 PM(UTC)

MarinoBog;55542 wrote:
Reached rank 5 with murlocadin on EU servers just FYI, botted during the day, every day, since the beginning of season but with Max Gold cap turned on, so after 30 wins bot stopped automaticly.

And also @Ljac, are you planing to make some new configs for new expansion?

EDIT: I did get pretty LUCKY because my winrate was around 48% and not above 50% so yeah take that into account...

Been reviewing the cards extensively. Hopefully when echo and rush mechanics kinks are worked out we can see a nice new warrior meta. I have faith in Ljac!! :D
jchan0425
#349 Posted : Thursday, April 12, 2018 9:13:28 PM(UTC)

the terrible terrible shudderwock shaman will be good for bot.
Falconer210
#351 Posted : Friday, April 13, 2018 6:09:02 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Both Tempo Rogue (Dog and others) and Baku Face Hunter would be good candidates for botting. Shudderwock Shaman is indeed a problem, but little we can do about.
Cloud
#350 Posted : Friday, April 13, 2018 6:10:49 AM(UTC)
Cloud

Man

Was thanked: 60 time(s) in 45 post(s)
jchan0425;55555 wrote:
the terrible terrible shudderwock shaman will be good for bot.

that deck is way to slow, and if you have to play shudderwock multiple times in one turn the bot wont't have enough time to wait the animations finish before he play the 1 mana version of shudderwock again. the aggro mooneater odd hunter seems pretty solid for botting
pinto2
#352 Posted : Friday, April 13, 2018 7:33:22 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Just want an updated Spiteful deck, so I can get my 500 wins with Priest.
kamil234
#353 Posted : Friday, April 13, 2018 12:32:03 PM(UTC)

OMG its been 5 minutes since new expansion, no new decklists yet?!?!?

/s :)

shutterwock is fun but cant bot it since animations take forever. Other then that, face hunter (odd) seems OK for bot. good for casual for gold farming for sure. Not sure how good it will be for ranked though.
jchan0425
#354 Posted : Saturday, April 14, 2018 7:44:38 AM(UTC)

kamil234;55601 wrote:
OMG its been 5 minutes since new expansion, no new decklists yet?!?!?

/s :)

shutterwock is fun but cant bot it since animations take forever. Other then that, face hunter (odd) seems OK for bot. good for casual for gold farming for sure. Not sure how good it will be for ranked though.

does animation affect bot?
misused
#355 Posted : Saturday, April 14, 2018 1:14:07 PM(UTC)
misused

Man

Was thanked: 108 time(s) in 58 post(s)
jchan0425;55649 wrote:
does animation affect bot?

Animations affect the bot but you can make the bot play it faster. The real problem is the bot will calculate every possible play that it can do and rate it using an integer value; higher the value, more promising the move. Configs influence this value by changing a card's value based on situations that the deck reacts to and the bot might not see. For example, I'm working on a Face Hunter deck where I want to hold a card until turn 7. Normally the bot would play the card instantly and it would fuck up the active on it. Instead, my config will make it wait until turn 7 to get a full play out of it.

Shudderwock gets to the point where you need to have intuition to control the game rather than raw calculations. The bot might not react well to playing Shudderwock the way it should be played. The bot thrives with simple aggro decks. Last season Murloc Paladin was a strong contender on the ladder which is why the bot was able to make so many Rank 5s with it. Same with Secret Mage in the sense that it takes less thought to play than more comprehensive decks. This meta a lot of the better decks become more comprehensive to play. We can go through the list of them but the most popular decks I have seen are Odd Hunters, Odd/Even Paladins, Spiteful/Combo Priest, and Shudderwock. Right now I've got work in progress decks for Hunter/Paladin because they're very blatant with their goals: do more damage than you can as fast as possible. Shudderwock isn't like that. It rather plays a control setup and getting as many bullshit battlecries out until you can play Shudderwock over and over until it's lethal. The bot can't really do that as well as it can play a caveman mindset deck whose goal is to beat you down in the first 7 turns.
Cloud
#356 Posted : Sunday, April 15, 2018 3:41:14 AM(UTC)
Cloud

Man

Was thanked: 60 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Hey guys. So here are my results for the Witchwood-Murloc-Paladin. The config-files are the same like on Ljacs first post.

Here is the adjusted decklist:

Stats on Casual Concede EU:

Stats on Ranked EU (started rank 3, finished rank 4):

The meta is still changing alot, but for the moment its the best way to get some ranks before misused optimized the new decks :).
l3lackitty
#358 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2018 3:05:58 PM(UTC)
l3lackitty

Man

Newb question: How do I use Vision AI for these decks? I have unchecked "Use Extern AI Module."

The MurlocPally deck works great, but I'm losing at lot with the StndAggroHunter build. I'll save up some replays and edit them in this comment later. Thanks yall.
kamil234
#359 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2018 3:59:15 PM(UTC)

l3lackitty;55797 wrote:
Newb question: How do I use Vision AI for these decks? I have unchecked "Use Extern AI Module."

The MurlocPally deck works great, but I'm losing at lot with the StndAggroHunter build. I'll save up some replays and edit them in this comment later. Thanks yall.

Vision AI is default. Make sure you copy the config files into the customconfig directory and set the deck_config.ini to your deck/folder.

When you hit play on the bot, on the bottom in blue font should say
Current AI: Vision AI Config Dir <your config>
1 user thanked kamil234 for this useful post.
l3lackitty on 4/23/2018(UTC)
tromatic
#357 Posted : Saturday, April 21, 2018 11:07:00 AM(UTC)

Cloud;55715 wrote:
Hey guys. So here are my results for the Witchwood-Murloc-Paladin. The config-files are the same like on Ljacs first post.

Here is the adjusted decklist:

Stats on Casual Concede EU:

Stats on Ranked EU (started rank 3, finished rank 4):

The meta is still changing alot, but for the moment its the best way to get some ranks before misused optimized the new decks :).

playing currently the legend version of: https://www.hearthpwn.co...ladin-guide-year-of-the

you think this works aswell? seems to be pretty similar, or do i need to ajust something?
hadsw
#361 Posted : Thursday, May 31, 2018 3:26:34 PM(UTC)

whats is wrong with winrate?what i am doing wrong [img]https://imgur.com/xKaE0T3[/img]
Ailma
#362 Posted : Friday, June 1, 2018 9:13:04 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 8 post(s)
hadsw;56476 wrote:
whats is wrong with winrate?what i am doing wrong [img]https://imgur.com/xKaE0T3[/img]

Simply that deck is not good in ranked mode for now, too punished by AOE Spells.

Anyway, I have tried at least 8 different decks and while the AOE continue to dominate in the META the bot has no chance in ranked.

Maybe we have to look for a control deck or less exposed to the AOE if we want to get Wrates above 40%.
Abroms
#363 Posted : Monday, June 18, 2018 4:06:28 PM(UTC)

Хочу установить агро паладин, как скачать и как установить ваши настройки? Со временем готов делать большие тесты по колодам.
Outcast
#364 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2018 6:09:55 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 14 post(s)
Abroms;56721 wrote:
Хочу установить агро паладин, как скачать и как установить ваши настройки? Со временем готов делать большие тесты по колодам.
Speak English.
19 Pages«<16171819>