Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

17 Pages«<678910>»
Botwhat meta decks for vision A.I.
scottbreak
#140 Posted : Tuesday, October 31, 2017 10:17:11 PM(UTC)
scottbreak

Groups: Registered, HSModerator

Was thanked: 469 time(s) in 153 post(s)
botwhat;52304 wrote:
Scott here is the file I made earlier today. I used the discovery file you made for stonehill defender as a start. I numbered them from 1 upwards. Does it select the highest number first or the lowest. The way you had stonehill defender file written it seemed highest to lowest. I notice in your file you have everything sent to value 2 or 5. I also made discovery files for big priest today as well for free from amber, eternal servitude, and shadow ember (spell that lets you discover a spell) These files will help make that deck a TON more efficient once I get them tweaked properly. I'll post them all when I'm done. I ran elemental mage at rank 5 today for a few hours. First impression was meh. Had about 40% win rate. I'll play with it more.

UNG_941.json

You can number them from 1 up, but I think it over values the top cards.
botwhat
#145 Posted : Wednesday, November 1, 2017 2:08:18 PM(UTC)
botwhat

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 225 time(s) in 58 post(s)
makes sense. I'll play around with it. The way I have it coded then it's pretty static decision process due to the weights vs giving them similar values and letting the bot choose the best option for the situation, which I really didn't think it could do well why I did it with more static weighting. I did the same with the big priest files. I'll play around with them both ways and see what works best before I post them. Neither deck is going to be what we use for grinding ranked. They just don't seem to support high enough win rates. Secret mage seems to be more consistent right now than elemental.
tirhin
#146 Posted : Thursday, November 2, 2017 8:51:31 AM(UTC)

Prince rogue tries to backstab damaged minions thus just skips the turn trying to use it.
botwhat
#147 Posted : Thursday, November 2, 2017 11:25:40 AM(UTC)
botwhat

tirhin;52341 wrote:
Prince rogue tries to backstab damaged minions thus just skips the turn trying to use it.

Just an FYI guys, problems like these have nothing to do with the files that Scott and I make for you all to run in the bot. Those types or misplays are bot misplays and they need to be reported through the debug tool built into the bot. The files that Scott and I make help control situational things like mulligan, combo's, discovery decisions etc. We have zero to do with how the bot actually plays the cards and chooses it's actions. That's JoyAdmin and the team (if there is more than Joy). So when Scott and I say please report misplays that's what we are talking about. The only way for the bot to improve is to go back into the replay after the game and submit the misplays so Joy can fix them with each patch. Some good examples, Did you see the bot attack with a minion then again with another minion and the second minion could have killed the target in a single attack? Report it. Did you see a minion adapt and select windfury only to kill itself on another minion in the first attack vs attacking face then the minion? report it. In the case of Zoo, I reported one yesterday where it tried to setup lethal by using two soulfire's in a row for 8 damage to face to setup next turn lethal because of a 4 attack minion on the board. Problem was it discarded a bonemare and gul`dan in order to do that. I was at 28 health and ended up losing the game because of that one play but if it attacked, tapped and waited due to strength of the cards in hand. Winning would have been fairly simple.

There are lots of these misplays that need to be reported as much as possible. As an individual that works on a lot of alpha and beta hardware and has worked with a number of programmers, issues need to be repeatable in a lab so they can be tested. I imagine that Joy needs to see multiple submissions on an issue to find where the logic mistake is in the code so it can be tweaked. Please Please Please keep reporting misplays. No need to post them here we all get that every deck has it's set of quirky misplays. From what I've seen if you submit it and it's a proper mistake Joy will try and fix it.
2 users thanked botwhat for this useful post.
brewmasterbruns on 11/3/2017(UTC), mary7 on 11/4/2017(UTC)
scottbreak
#148 Posted : Thursday, November 2, 2017 11:49:17 AM(UTC)
scottbreak

Groups: Registered, HSModerator

Was thanked: 469 time(s) in 153 post(s)
botwhat;52343 wrote:
Just an FYI guys, problems like these have nothing to do with the files that Scott and I make for you all to run in the bot. Those types or misplays are bot misplays and they need to be reported through the debug tool built into the bot. The files that Scott and I make help control situational things like mulligan, combo's, discovery decisions etc. We have zero to do with how the bot actually plays the cards and chooses it's actions. That's JoyAdmin and the team (if there is more than Joy). So when Scott and I say please report misplays that's what we are talking about. The only way for the bot to improve is to go back into the replay after the game and submit the misplays so Joy can fix them with each patch. Some good examples, Did you see the bot attack with a minion then again with another minion and the second minion could have killed the target in a single attack? Report it. Did you see a minion adapt and select windfury only to kill itself on another minion in the first attack vs attacking face then the minion? report it. In the case of Zoo, I reported one yesterday where it tried to setup lethal by using two soulfire's in a row for 8 damage to face to setup next turn lethal because of a 4 attack minion on the board. Problem was it discarded a bonemare and gul`dan in order to do that. I was at 28 health and ended up losing the game because of that one play but if it attacked, tapped and waited due to strength of the cards in hand. Winning would have been fairly simple.

There are lots of these misplays that need to be reported as much as possible. As an individual that works on a lot of alpha and beta hardware and has worked with a number of programmers, issues need to be repeatable in a lab so they can be tested. I imagine that Joy needs to see multiple submissions on an issue to find where the logic mistake is in the code so it can be tweaked. Please Please Please keep reporting misplays. No need to post them here we all get that every deck has it's set of quirky misplays. From what I've seen if you submit it and it's a proper mistake Joy will try and fix it.

AMEN!
botpowers
#150 Posted : Friday, November 3, 2017 8:42:18 AM(UTC)

Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 1 post(s)
lov you botwhat (and scottbreak lov you too :D)
3 users thanked botpowers for this useful post.
scottbreak on 11/3/2017(UTC), brewmasterbruns on 11/3/2017(UTC), Frosttfire on 11/4/2017(UTC)
tirhin
#151 Posted : Saturday, November 4, 2017 3:30:16 PM(UTC)

The highlander priest list is like a combination of highlander and big priest.Can you make a config for the conventional highlander priest with velen mindblast etc and not all those big minions like nzothand and statue?
Nitsujo
#155 Posted : Sunday, November 5, 2017 7:15:17 PM(UTC)
Nitsujo

Any possibility that you can link the decks to HearthPWN.com so that we can see how much dust we need to complete the decks?
- J
Rizabek01
#156 Posted : Sunday, November 5, 2017 7:47:04 PM(UTC)

Nitsujo;52382 wrote:
Any possibility that you can link the decks to HearthPWN.com so that we can see how much dust we need to complete the decks?

u can do it yourself, take code >> go to hearthpwn >>> build a deck >>> put code >>> DONE!
botwhat
#152 Posted : Monday, November 6, 2017 11:33:40 AM(UTC)
botwhat

tirhin;52373 wrote:
The highlander priest list is like a combination of highlander and big priest.Can you make a config for the conventional highlander priest with velen mindblast etc and not all those big minions like nzothand and statue?

I don't think I'll be making any more decks until the next expansion.
Zergling
#157 Posted : Tuesday, November 7, 2017 5:46:08 PM(UTC)

Hi, thank you for your work. I appreciate it.

I am running into a problem with the 1.5 zoolock list. It keeps reverting back to wild format. How do I fix this?
jay0591
#158 Posted : Tuesday, November 7, 2017 7:31:46 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Zergling;52466 wrote:
Hi, thank you for your work. I appreciate it.

I am running into a problem with the 1.5 zoolock list. It keeps reverting back to wild format. How do I fix this?

run the launcher to update your bot, latest patch messed things up as usual so just needs to update to fix it.
Zergling
#159 Posted : Tuesday, November 7, 2017 7:44:04 PM(UTC)

This worked! Thanks buddy. I thought I had it updated. Have a good one.
ahnchan999
#160 Posted : Wednesday, November 8, 2017 10:52:07 AM(UTC)

Man

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 8 post(s)

this is my record in standard casual.
pretty good for farming gold.

ps. oh this record doesn't exclude conceded.
tirhin
#153 Posted : Thursday, November 9, 2017 12:43:54 PM(UTC)

botwhat;52391 wrote:
I don't think I'll be making any more decks until the next expansion.

ok thanks for answering
eldritch
#162 Posted : Saturday, November 11, 2017 4:22:07 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
hey, what's currently the most promissing deck to reach rank5?
JBond
#163 Posted : Saturday, November 11, 2017 6:49:36 AM(UTC)

eldritch;52539 wrote:
I'm currently stuck on R10/EU/Std. Tried most of the decks - the best result was rise to R8 with zoolock 1.1
sombre
#165 Posted : Saturday, November 11, 2017 8:41:58 AM(UTC)

big priest don't work at all. I see him resurect branes instead big minions ... he "shadow of word: pain" 1/1 minions ... etc.
VeilAers
#164 Posted : Saturday, November 11, 2017 2:45:07 PM(UTC)
VeilAers

Woman

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 12 post(s)
eldritch;52539 wrote:

Either Botwhat's Zoolock v1.1 or Scottbreak's Zoolock 2.0.

Botwat's got me to 5 last month and Scottbreak's has gotten me to 10 so far this month. The differences between the decks are the playstyle of the bot, but the cards are the same. Botwhat's seems to be more aggressive, choosing to discard for a strong attack more often, while Scottbreak's seems to try to make other plays first. Both seem to be about as effective, so choose what seems to do better for you.

Climbing the rank seems harder this month, but you've got time.
1 user thanked VeilAers for this useful post.
Ultranist on 11/13/2017(UTC)
mary7
#167 Posted : Sunday, November 12, 2017 5:52:13 AM(UTC)
mary7

Was thanked: 74 time(s) in 70 post(s)
take 5 with Zoolock v1.1, 54% WR
concedeOnBadBoard
17 Pages«<678910>»