Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

17 Pages«<56789>»
Botwhat meta decks for vision A.I.
afrojay
#122 Posted : Friday, October 27, 2017 7:55:26 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
lamerena;52228 wrote:
is there any priest deck for golden portrait

I'm doing it with a murloc priest and vision AI aggro config, this is my decklist:

DISCLAIMER: it's not the best but it's doing its work

### murloc
# Class: Priest
# Format: Wild
#
# 2x (1) Murloc Tidecaller
# 2x (1) Northshire Cleric
# 2x (2) Bluegill Warrior
# 2x (2) Rockpool Hunter
# 2x (2) Shadow Ascendant
# 2x (2) Shadow Word: Pain
# 2x (3) Coldlight Seer
# 2x (3) Kabal Talonpriest
# 2x (3) Murloc Warleader
# 2x (3) Shadow Word: Death
# 2x (4) Gentle Megasaur
# 2x (5) Cobalt Scalebane
# 1x (5) Finja, the Flying Star
# 1x (5) Kabal Songstealer
# 1x (6) Argent Commander
# 2x (7) Bonemare
# 1x (7) The Curator
#
AAEBAa0GBJkCubIC474C4b8CDcUD2wPjBacI0wrXCvIM8LsCncICscICyssCzswCps4CAA==
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone
1 user thanked afrojay for this useful post.
TastySpicySausage on 11/1/2017(UTC)
C.C.X.
#126 Posted : Friday, October 27, 2017 10:01:54 AM(UTC)

I'm just wondering, am I the only one that get some game crash with the warlock 1.1 ? It's the first time something like this happen to me. I have a good computer, and it never happened before even with 'big board to calculate"

Sorry for my english guys.

By the way, thanks for your work, Botwhat, much appreciated !
FingerSkater
#127 Posted : Friday, October 27, 2017 2:22:31 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Not sure if this is the right place but...

I was your latest zoo deck and it misplayed Mortal Coil multiple times.
Bot first used mortal coil on enemy minion and then attacked it with his own minion to kill it.
(should be other way around for card draw)
d60mvdc
#117 Posted : Friday, October 27, 2017 5:32:33 PM(UTC)

duke44;52215 wrote:
I used Elemental Mage to get from 5 - 2 then did it by hand. It beats warlock and agro druid.
Its built more as a tempo version, and Jaina just destroys them once she hits the table.

Can you please share your custom files please, I'm also trying to run elemental mage
tigergee
#124 Posted : Friday, October 27, 2017 6:22:11 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
minilollen;52229 wrote:
Can't get past 12-13, tried aggro druid 1.5, 1.4, secret mage, midrange pala. Can't afford the zoo lock, anyone have anything that might work?

I think it's mostly just luck to get a good win streak going to break into rank 5 or 10. I suggest running the bot after midnight on monday and tuesday when there are very little people playing. Hopefully that would improve your odds
Totolitoto
#128 Posted : Saturday, October 28, 2017 3:29:52 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Hi there, just hit rank 5 with demo 1.1.
Thx Botwhat for your work!
PugDog
#129 Posted : Saturday, October 28, 2017 4:31:12 AM(UTC)

botwhat;51909 wrote:
Ok I decided to make a new topic so it's easier for me to post updates. All of these files that I'm posting are decks I'm testing. I run a range of accounts from one with all the cards to a few FTP accounts I like to mess around with. Some of these lists are built with the FTP account in mind some with full card set in mind. I constantly tweak my deck with tech cards so anytime I make a change to a deck I will just post it as a new version. Some changes can be as small as a mulligan change in the files or a few card changes. Some can be completely different decks in the same archtype but I will still just post them as a new version. Any of them are viable as you level but I try and tweak decks each season based on what I'm seeing at different ranks. So many new versions are my attempt to tech for the meta at my rank. That does not mean that any of these decks can't perform all the way to rank 5. Please report misplays through the bot and good luck.

Updates:
10/11/2017: I was missing the viscous fledgling file in a number of decks. This is needed to make sure it picks windfury when it's available. I've added the file to every deck I've made since the card can end up in any hand and windfury is key selection.
10/12/2017: added new aggro druid and two new zoo decks to try out. I haven't had a chance to try them out for a long run yet.
10/16/2017: added a new aggro druid, Big Druid and Jade Druid files. have run a few games on casual concede but nothing ranked yet.
10/17/2017: added Zoolock v1.5 hit rank 5 with that deck last night. Did swap out one acherus vet for an abysal enforcer. Included some tech options in the deck file. went from rank 7 - rank 5 with this. Had it set to run 40 games at 50% before switching to v1.1 ran for about 60 games before switching. Hit a pretty big lose streak once it hit rank 5 so I think it did fairly well in the 10 - 5 ranks. I've posted enough Zoo decks I'll be spending my time on my other accounts the rest of the season trying to tweak something my other accounts can use.
10/20/2017: ok here's a grimstreet aggro pally and a prince pirate warrior. Neither are tested. I just finished the files. Not gonna get to the others I wanted to try.

Knights of the Frozen Thrones Decks

Aggro Druid v1.3
Download
Aggro Druid v1.4
Download
Aggro Druid v1.5
Download
Jade Druid v1.0
Download
Big Druid v1.0
Download

Midrange Hunter v1.0
Download
Midrange Hunter v1.1
Download
Midrange Hunter v1.2
Download

Secret Mage v1.0
Download

Midrange Paladin v1.0
Download
Midrange Paladin v1.1
Download
Grimstreet Aggro Paladin v1.0
Download

Highlander Priest v0.1
Download

Aggro Rogue v1.1
Download

Evolve Shaman v1.1
Download

Pirate Warrior v1.0
Download

Zoolock v1.0
Download
Zoolock v1.1
Download
Zoolock v1.2
Download
Zoolock v1.3
Download
Zoolock v1.4
Download
Zoolock v1.5
Download

How do i use the midrange hunter one. ps im new to this. What do i do with the json files ? can anyone help. Any help would be appreciated
NightyBot
#130 Posted : Saturday, October 28, 2017 5:47:09 AM(UTC)
NightyBot

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I hit rank 5 tonight with aggro 1.5. (from friday to saturday)
Thank you soo much. =)

Statistic
proof
Zarozym
#132 Posted : Sunday, October 29, 2017 6:18:29 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 7 post(s)
He did it. Zoo 1.5 faltered, but 1.1 managed to punch through to rank 5.

A big thanks to Joy for the coding, Scoot and Botwhat for the decks and everyone who submitted misplays.
Marown
#133 Posted : Sunday, October 29, 2017 11:35:07 AM(UTC)

Hey guys ive got lucky 3 days ago! my zoolock 1.1 hit rank 5 over night in EU.
it took 3 weeks but now ive got lt!
i changed to the dudu deck now and its on rank 4 at the moment!

oh yes and the zoo did it with no guldan!

thanks for your work!!!
joenev9
#134 Posted : Sunday, October 29, 2017 12:27:47 PM(UTC)

I tried reporting a misplay for Paladin (1.0, midrange 1.1, and grimestreet all do it) but I couldn't get it working so I'll just post here so hopefully you can fix it. They always hero power after playing sunkeeper tarim, so they play a 1/1 instead of a 3/3.

Other than that, the Paladin decks are solid! Thanks!

update: Paladin 1.0 is 19-5 right now (Wild Rank 15, farming golden hero)

edit: Paladin 1.0 just had a board full of murlocs and Megasaur in hand. It attacked with the murlocs before playing Megasaur.

edit2: I reported this misplay but figured I would post it here too... Paladin 1.0 used murloc hero power before playing murloc tidecaller, missing out on the +1 attack.
ppsverige
#135 Posted : Sunday, October 29, 2017 8:19:14 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Just wanted to say thx, Zoo 1.1 got me from 15 to 5, took a couple of days playing off the prime time.

Thx Botwhat for your effort. :)
bobhelmut
#136 Posted : Sunday, October 29, 2017 10:04:23 PM(UTC)

Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Made rank 5 with zoo 1.1, subbed 1 arch veteran for an abyssal enforcer. Thanks so much!
botwhat
#137 Posted : Monday, October 30, 2017 12:35:01 PM(UTC)
botwhat

Was thanked: 225 time(s) in 58 post(s)
I've got a pretty light week so I'm going to spend some time over the next few days creating a few decks to play around with next season. I'll make an elemental mage deck, I want to update secret mage as well. I think I can make that deck list considerably better. It hasn't been revisited in some time. As requested I'll try and make a more budget friendly priest deck I know the two i've posted are not very budget friendly even though they are good for gold portrait farming. You can farm golden heroes at rank 20 with any deck and any config honestly using the deck builder that's built into the bot. Priest is missing a budget deck though I don't know that dragon priest will be to budget friendly. The issue I ran into with dragon priest before when I tried to code it was the same issue I'm going to run into making elemental mage, that's the discovery files needed for cards like drakonid operative or primordial glyph. Without a proper discovery file the bot doesn't always pick the best options. I'll play around with them though and see what I can come up with. A discovery file for prymordial glyph can work across all the mage decks.
2 users thanked botwhat for this useful post.
olivvvsjo on 10/30/2017(UTC), TastySpicySausage on 10/30/2017(UTC)
glide93
#141 Posted : Tuesday, October 31, 2017 2:53:53 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 15 post(s)
For me the best deck is aggro druid I stay at rank 5 with this deck. I use the 1.5 version. Thanks.
scottbreak
#138 Posted : Tuesday, October 31, 2017 3:11:55 AM(UTC)
scottbreak

Groups: Registered, HSModerator

Was thanked: 469 time(s) in 153 post(s)
botwhat;52265 wrote:
I've got a pretty light week so I'm going to spend some time over the next few days creating a few decks to play around with next season. I'll make an elemental mage deck, I want to update secret mage as well. I think I can make that deck list considerably better. It hasn't been revisited in some time. As requested I'll try and make a more budget friendly priest deck I know the two i've posted are not very budget friendly even though they are good for gold portrait farming. You can farm golden heroes at rank 20 with any deck and any config honestly using the deck builder that's built into the bot. Priest is missing a budget deck though I don't know that dragon priest will be to budget friendly. The issue I ran into with dragon priest before when I tried to code it was the same issue I'm going to run into making elemental mage, that's the discovery files needed for cards like drakonid operative or primordial glyph. Without a proper discovery file the bot doesn't always pick the best options. I'll play around with them though and see what I can come up with. A discovery file for prymordial glyph can work across all the mage decks.

Here is an old glyph json I wrote a month or so back; you can use this as a base if you want. You might have to adjust values and conditions to fit your build, but it's a start...

UNG_941.json
1 user thanked scottbreak for this useful post.
mary7 on 10/31/2017(UTC)
flo_v
#142 Posted : Tuesday, October 31, 2017 1:42:20 PM(UTC)

Zoolock v. 1.1, три вечера, по два часа, с 15 по 5 ранг, спасибо за конфигурацию!
striker18
#143 Posted : Tuesday, October 31, 2017 6:27:43 PM(UTC)

Hi!

Reached Rank5 with Zoolock 1.1 on EU. That was the hardest Rank5.

Nevertheless thanks for the good work!
Bazocatanga
#144 Posted : Tuesday, October 31, 2017 7:25:40 PM(UTC)

rank 5 with warlock 1.5. Good work!

Thanks
botwhat
#139 Posted : Tuesday, October 31, 2017 10:02:13 PM(UTC)
botwhat

Was thanked: 225 time(s) in 58 post(s)
scottbreak;52283 wrote:
Here is an old glyph json I wrote a month or so back; you can use this as a base if you want. You might have to adjust values and conditions to fit your build, but it's a start...

UNG_941.json

Scott here is the file I made earlier today. I used the discovery file you made for stonehill defender as a start. I numbered them from 1 upwards. Does it select the highest number first or the lowest. The way you had stonehill defender file written it seemed highest to lowest. I notice in your file you have everything sent to value 2 or 5. I also made discovery files for big priest today as well for free from amber, eternal servitude, and shadow ember (spell that lets you discover a spell) These files will help make that deck a TON more efficient once I get them tweaked properly. I'll post them all when I'm done. I ran elemental mage at rank 5 today for a few hours. First impression was meh. Had about 40% win rate. I'll play with it more.

UNG_941.json
17 Pages«<56789>»