Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

17 Pages«<1314151617>
Botwhat meta decks for vision A.I.
Sagor
#291 Posted : Saturday, January 13, 2018 1:33:51 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Wow, how did i not know about that before. I let my bot auto-concede for like an hour and started with auto-concede after win afterwards. From that point the bot won EVERY game he played. That´s a massive boost in wins/hour.
Drago
#294 Posted : Saturday, January 13, 2018 6:48:15 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
it's a pity that botwhat left project
sparkiepcmr
#292 Posted : Monday, January 15, 2018 3:48:39 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Sagor;53843 wrote:
Wow, how did i not know about that before. I let my bot auto-concede for like an hour and started with auto-concede after win afterwards. From that point the bot won EVERY game he played. That´s a massive boost in wins/hour.

Supposedly if you concede too much, you get locked out temporarily from PVP. Your post makes me think that was just a completely unverified rumor.
zws
#293 Posted : Monday, January 15, 2018 7:16:42 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 20 post(s)
sparkiepcmr;53866 wrote:
Supposedly if you concede too much, you get locked out temporarily from PVP. Your post makes me think that was just a completely unverified rumor.

Maybe 2 years ago and before, when your MMR dropped really low you would get a message "You or your opponent does not meet the rating requirements to earn gold." after victory. I haven't seen that one in a while. It's a bit hard to tell whether this barrier still exists since low MMR is flooded with 7-character nick metabots. As a side note - I never figured whether these metabots are run by external players to sell accounts preloaded with gold or by blizzard to make new players experience better.
botwhat
#295 Posted : Monday, January 15, 2018 12:31:33 PM(UTC)
botwhat

Was thanked: 225 time(s) in 58 post(s)
Drago;53850 wrote:
it's a pity that botwhat left project

I'm not gone. I just don't feel like there are any decks that the bot can play better than what I've posted already or somebody else is already working on. Here's the real deal to me. This meta sucks. It's the same decks as last expansion with the addition of cube lock and maybe aggro pally because of the valanyr and call to arms. other than that we're looking at the same decks monopolizing the meta and it's primarily control. The only decks I think that can ladder successfully with this bot are aggro druid, zoo, and maybe aggro/murloc pally. Tempo rogue is an amazing deck but the bot has never played it well enough for it to be viable. Same with dragon priest/spiteful summoner priest. To many discoveries. Jade druid as well. To many cards with very specific decisions make the other wise very solid decks not work. So we already have the configs for the decks that work. Aggro druid and zoo seem to be the best performers for me. I will put my wild aggro druid deck back up because it's still pretty strong I have 3 accounts at rank 5 with wild aggro druid.
3 users thanked botwhat for this useful post.
mrgodai on 1/15/2018(UTC), zws on 1/15/2018(UTC), MarinoBog on 1/20/2018(UTC)
zws
#298 Posted : Monday, January 15, 2018 3:52:18 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 20 post(s)
botwhat;53873 wrote:
I'm not gone. I just don't feel like there are any decks that the bot can play better than what I've posted already or somebody else is already working on. Here's the real deal to me. This meta sucks. It's the same decks as last expansion with the addition of cube lock and maybe aggro pally because of the valanyr and call to arms. other than that we're looking at the same decks monopolizing the meta and it's primarily control. The only decks I think that can ladder successfully with this bot are aggro druid, zoo, and maybe aggro/murloc pally. Tempo rogue is an amazing deck but the bot has never played it well enough for it to be viable. Same with dragon priest/spiteful summoner priest. To many discoveries. Jade druid as well. To many cards with very specific decisions make the other wise very solid decks not work. So we already have the configs for the decks that work. Aggro druid and zoo seem to be the best performers for me. I will put my wild aggro druid deck back up because it's still pretty strong I have 3 accounts at rank 5 with wild aggro druid.

Thanks, will try that if I give up on hunter. Best rank 7 atm.
Rhyxo
#299 Posted : Monday, January 15, 2018 6:21:43 PM(UTC)

Why my vision AI dont appear
I did the tutorial to put his vision ai :/
Please help me with video or any way
WiiU
#296 Posted : Tuesday, January 16, 2018 2:44:09 AM(UTC)

botwhat;53873 wrote:

Thanks botwhat for the feedback and continued support in the community. I agree this expansion is challenging for Vision AI. I'm getting the most success with Zoo and Aggro Druid also. Secret Mage and Murloc/Aggro Pally seemed to do better earlier in the season. I hover around 8-10 with most of your decks so far this season. Hoping I can get to rank 5 with your Wild Aggro Druid deck too. :)
botwhat
#297 Posted : Tuesday, January 16, 2018 2:21:16 PM(UTC)
botwhat

WiiU;53883 wrote:
Thanks botwhat for the feedback and continued support in the community. I agree this expansion is challenging for Vision AI. I'm getting the most success with Zoo and Aggro Druid also. Secret Mage and Murloc/Aggro Pally seemed to do better earlier in the season. I hover around 8-10 with most of your decks so far this season. Hoping I can get to rank 5 with your Wild Aggro Druid deck too. :)

wild just really depends on how many warlocks or priest you hit. The deck stomps most decks in wild but reno kazakus priest and reno cube lock stomp it if you don't kill them in the first 6 moves. It's 50/50 race honestly. If they can slow you down to the late game it's over for you but that's the same as standard. They just have extra outs because they have reno, priest of the feast, spirit lash, etc.
Bazocatanga
#300 Posted : Friday, January 19, 2018 3:26:52 PM(UTC)

Hello, botwhat,
I arrived to rank 10 with the Wild Aggro Druid. This deck is from frozen throne, isnt it? you put another one into the list or it is the same?
botwhat
#301 Posted : Sunday, January 21, 2018 2:52:14 AM(UTC)
botwhat

Bazocatanga;53929 wrote:
Hello, botwhat,
I arrived to rank 10 with the Wild Aggro Druid. This deck is from frozen throne, isnt it? you put another one into the list or it is the same?

I updated it for KaC. Just hadn’t posted it. Only real addition was dire mole. Wild doesn’t change to much with all the strong cards already there.
Kellyloveluo
#302 Posted : Sunday, January 21, 2018 7:20:25 AM(UTC)

botwhat;53948 wrote:
I updated it for KaC. Just hadn’t posted it. Only real addition was dire mole. Wild doesn’t change to much with all the strong cards already there.

secret mage has a 14% winrate for me, lol add in Highlander Priest.
TastySpicySausage
#303 Posted : Tuesday, January 23, 2018 1:01:56 PM(UTC)
TastySpicySausage

Hey Botwhat, do you have a rogue deck available ?

I need to farm the golden portrait (my last one), 160 wins to go. :)

Thank you!
flawless22
#306 Posted : Tuesday, January 23, 2018 4:45:45 PM(UTC)

Tried Wild Druid just for fun today, I am missing Sir Finley. I added a swipe.

Went from rank 25 to rank 17. 25-21.
botwhat
#304 Posted : Tuesday, January 23, 2018 8:23:18 PM(UTC)
botwhat

TastySpicySausage;54002 wrote:
Hey Botwhat, do you have a rogue deck available ?

I need to farm the golden portrait (my last one), 160 wins to go. :)

Thank you!

get the quest rogue build that joy made it's linked off his github page. It's still very easy golden hero.
1 user thanked botwhat for this useful post.
TastySpicySausage on 1/23/2018(UTC)
botwhat
#307 Posted : Tuesday, January 23, 2018 8:36:00 PM(UTC)
botwhat

flawless22;54007 wrote:
Tried Wild Druid just for fun today, I am missing Sir Finley. I added a swipe.

Went from rank 25 to rank 17. 25-21.

awesome. I've been playing around with aggro druid I think it's stronger in standard than it is in wild. There are a bunch of good lists out there I recommend trying one of the ones with bittertide hydra in it. I swapped a hydra into my wild deck for a bloodsail corsair might try adding Hydra vs swipe.
TastySpicySausage
#305 Posted : Tuesday, January 23, 2018 9:43:32 PM(UTC)
TastySpicySausage

botwhat;54011 wrote:
get the quest rogue build that joy made it's linked off his github page. It's still very easy golden hero.

Thank you :)
henktencate
#308 Posted : Wednesday, January 24, 2018 5:20:39 AM(UTC)

@botwhat I found a pretty nasty and obvious bug, but I couldn't find the replay to use the debug tool. Not sure it's in the deck or the application.

Played the wild aggro druid, ran into a mill rogue. Mill rogue popped a secret. Without checking for the secret, the bot played savaged roar on a full board (lacks finesse, but I guess Hearthranger is meant as a blunt tool). Secret turns out to be evasion, which negates all incoming damage. Now here comes the bug: bot proceeded to continue trying to attack face even though opponent was immune. It kept trying for a good 30 seconds, until I intervened. Does this also happen when a mage plays ice block?
botwhat
#309 Posted : Thursday, January 25, 2018 11:09:16 AM(UTC)
botwhat

henktencate;54039 wrote:
@botwhat I found a pretty nasty and obvious bug, but I couldn't find the replay to use the debug tool. Not sure it's in the deck or the application.

Played the wild aggro druid, ran into a mill rogue. Mill rogue popped a secret. Without checking for the secret, the bot played savaged roar on a full board (lacks finesse, but I guess Hearthranger is meant as a blunt tool). Secret turns out to be evasion, which negates all incoming damage. Now here comes the bug: bot proceeded to continue trying to attack face even though opponent was immune. It kept trying for a good 30 seconds, until I intervened. Does this also happen when a mage plays ice block?

yep that's a bot AI report. I can't do anything for that one. Seems like an easy fix just attack and check for evasion. As to ice block it depends. I've seen it be smart and take mage to 1 health before it pops it. I've also seen it do dumb things.
henktencate
#310 Posted : Saturday, January 27, 2018 9:48:25 AM(UTC)

http://prntscr.com/i6bb6m

These are the stats of the wild aggro druid I used for the past week. At 48% winrate it achieved a highest rank of 7 on EU server, after 270 games.
17 Pages«<1314151617>