Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

17 Pages«<1112131415>»
Botwhat meta decks for vision A.I.
botwhat
#249 Posted : Wednesday, December 20, 2017 9:01:31 PM(UTC)
botwhat

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 225 time(s) in 58 post(s)
kamilowaty12;53344 wrote:

Results of modified pirate warrior cuz i didn't have some cards
start rank 15
got rank 13
drop to rank 15 no stars

Here's deck
AAECAQcErwSkBpG8ApziAg0csAKRA44FqAXuBuUHgrACiLACub8C68IC+9MCz+UCAA==

yea pirate warrior isn't the strongest of the aggro decks right now. The other ones seem to be faster.
VeilAers
#250 Posted : Thursday, December 21, 2017 3:23:19 AM(UTC)
VeilAers

Woman

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 12 post(s)
botwhat;53351 wrote:
yea pirate warrior isn't the strongest of the aggro decks right now. The other ones seem to be faster.

A few decks have tightened up since my last meta post. Secret Mage is now the top of the winrate pack followed closely behind by a new Demon Warlock that I can't make anymore. Dragon Priest is the next after that, with Highlander right after. That seems to be the cutoff of above 50% winrates with all the new days of data.

Now, these are winrates across all three types of play (20-11, 10-5, 5-Legend). For example, though Secret Mage is at the top of the list, it's because it's solid in all three categories, where as Dragon Priest is lower because it's solid only in 10-6 and 5-Legend.

Right now it looks like this:
Solid in all three types of play
Secret Mage
Demon Warlock

Solid in 10-6/5-Legend
Dragon Priest
Highlander Priest

Solid in 20-11/10-6
Aggro Paladin
Tempo Rogue

Solid only in 20-11
Zoo Warlock
Miracle Rogue
Big Priest
Jade Druid

botwhat
#257 Posted : Thursday, December 21, 2017 4:10:28 PM(UTC)
botwhat

I'll work on dragon priest a little today. Not sure if you've tried the secret mage files but I had pretty good success with it. Nothing is really hitting over 50% for long. I'm averaging around 45% - 47% win rate with the decks I'm trying. Dragon priest is only top tier deck we don't have files for between Scott and I so I'll get one made. Eventually we'll find a winning deck. Win rate wise though if you look at the win rates for the ladder over the past 48 hours only 4 classes are over 50%, Paladin at 54.02%, Priest at 51.12%, hunter at 50.94%, and warlock at 50.40% everything else is sub 50%. What this means to me is our bot it realistically going to average below 50%. Those statistics are with real people piloting the deck and are from rank 20 all the way to legend so enjoy those win streaks over 50%. if you can find a deck that averages 50% - 52% win rate enjoy it because there is only one class that can even come close to 52% win rate right now and that's paladin which until we get bugs worked out we don't play optimally. Christmas is next week and I'll be taking vacation so if I can get dragon priest done today I'll post it. If not don't expect to see much from me for a week or so. I'll be on vacation.
2 users thanked botwhat for this useful post.
Theres on 12/21/2017(UTC), mary7 on 12/22/2017(UTC)
Cynn
#259 Posted : Thursday, December 21, 2017 6:50:35 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Even in ver.10.4.0.0 the Candleshot usage in hunter is really bad. Ive reported the misplays through the bot but right now I think the hunter deck is better off without Candleshot for that reason
pinto2
#251 Posted : Thursday, December 21, 2017 8:00:44 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
VeilAers;53355 wrote:
A few decks have tightened up since my last meta post. Secret Mage is now the top of the winrate pack followed closely behind by a new Demon Warlock that I can't make anymore. Dragon Priest is the next after that, with Highlander right after. That seems to be the cutoff of above 50% winrates with all the new days of data.

Now, these are winrates across all three types of play (20-11, 10-5, 5-Legend). For example, though Secret Mage is at the top of the list, it's because it's solid in all three categories, where as Dragon Priest is lower because it's solid only in 10-6 and 5-Legend.

Right now it looks like this:
Secret Mage
Demon Warlock

Solid in 10-6/5-Legend
Dragon Priest
Highlander Priest

Solid in 20-11/10-6
Aggro Paladin
Tempo Rogue

Solid only in 20-11
Zoo Warlock
Miracle Rogue
Big Priest
Jade Druid

You think people can hit legend with the bot playing Dragon and Highlander priest?
Dre
#252 Posted : Friday, December 22, 2017 4:39:01 AM(UTC)

Groups: HSModerator, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 480 time(s) in 315 post(s)
pinto2;53377 wrote:
You think people can hit legend with the bot playing Dragon and Highlander priest?

We shoudn't aim to reach legendary for Blizzard-awareness reasons. But to answer your question;

Dragon priest was the FIRST deck ever that reached rank 5 with this bot (more then 2 years ago) when me and BlackOak we're the deckmakers :) This was with silverfish AI though. My top with Dragonpriest in that time was rank 1 with the bot (and then pushed legend manually). So yeah Dragonpriest has potential, altough it was played much more straightforward back then. On curve, with a LOT of dragon activators.

Disclaimer: Yeah guys i'am still here, but new job is taking a lot of my time, and since the swap from Silver to Vision I also didn't learn how to write the code in Vision yet. I want to thank Botwhat and Scott from taking over my job. You are doing amazing!
8 users thanked Dre for this useful post.
Dehuhn on 12/22/2017(UTC), mary7 on 12/22/2017(UTC), Theres on 12/22/2017(UTC), laxi333 on 12/22/2017(UTC), pinto2 on 12/22/2017(UTC), Outcast on 12/22/2017(UTC), Totolitoto on 12/24/2017(UTC), narutodiablo on 12/28/2017(UTC)
scottbreak
#255 Posted : Friday, December 22, 2017 8:42:41 AM(UTC)
scottbreak

Groups: Registered, HSModerator

Was thanked: 469 time(s) in 153 post(s)
Dre;53389 wrote:
We shoudn't aim to reach legendary for Blizzard-awareness reasons. But to answer your question;

Dragon priest was the FIRST deck ever that reached rank 5 with this bot (more then 2 years ago) when me and BlackOak we're the deckmakers :) This was with silverfish AI though. My top with Dragonpriest in that time was rank 1 with the bot (and then pushed legend manually). So yeah Dragonpriest has potential, altough it was played much more straightforward back then. On curve, with a LOT of dragon activators.

Disclaimer: Yeah guys i'am still here, but new job is taking a lot of my time, and since the swap from Silver to Vision I also didn't learn how to write the code in Vision yet. I want to thank Botwhat and Scott from taking over my job. You are doing amazing!

Dre! Missed you bud; glad to see you're back around! I'm in the same situation now; my job has me traveling around 80% of the time. Unfortunately, I think this is the last expansion I'll be able to put time into writing files.
1 user thanked scottbreak for this useful post.
Dre on 12/22/2017(UTC)
VeilAers
#258 Posted : Friday, December 22, 2017 4:38:17 PM(UTC)
VeilAers

Woman

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 12 post(s)
botwhat;53369 wrote:
I'll work on dragon priest a little today. Not sure if you've tried the secret mage files but I had pretty good success with it. Nothing is really hitting over 50% for long.

Nothing is staying above 50% for very long right now. This is both because the deck data is less than a month old and because every deck is a gimmick deck until they work out the kinks. Hearthpwn can't even agree on what a winrate is right now, if you look at the comments. It's still all too new. At least metastats.net has pure data.

I have the "current meta" of Dragon Priest if you want any help with that, and Priest is the class I want to focus on for my next golden, so I'll be spending plenty of time on him for a bit. But, I both appreciate and don't envy your guys' work on building these decks. No pressure from me, I just want to provide some data while things average out.

Speaking of which...and to prove my point, my data breakouts I posted yesterday are already out of date:

Secret Mage
Demon Warlock

Solid in 10-6/5-Legend
Dragon Priest
Highlander Priest

Solid in 20-11/10-6
Aggro Paladin

Solid only in 20-11
Zoo Warlock
Miracle Rogue
Big Priest
Jade Druid
Tempo Rogue

My take on this data and how much it's in flux is that the breakout meta decks are likely going to be Secret Mage, Demon Warlock and Dragon Priest until aggro decks stop having as much success as they do right now. This will change when the newness of the xpac settles down and maybe after a balancing patch. But, this also means that there are some options for the bot to play that should eventually get to 5.
pinto2
#253 Posted : Friday, December 22, 2017 4:38:46 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Dre;53389 wrote:

I was mostly curious, the plan is to just use this bot to hit rank 5 and then farm gold. There isn't really a reason to push for legend with the bot, since the reward from rank 5 to legend is so small.

botwhat
#254 Posted : Friday, December 22, 2017 5:34:43 PM(UTC)
botwhat

pinto2;53394 wrote:
I was mostly curious, the plan is to just use this bot to hit rank 5 and then farm gold. There isn't really a reason to push for legend with the bot, since the reward from rank 5 to legend is so small.

since there are no win streak bonuses after rank 5 and the bot isn't very consistent over 50% your chances of reaching legend with the bot are about 0. You would have to play thousands of games to potentially get there.

also I posted a new version of aggro pally to try. give it a whirl.
Chamitte
#260 Posted : Saturday, December 23, 2017 11:56:21 PM(UTC)

botwhat;51909 wrote:
New Kobolds and Catacombs Decks

rogue placeholder
Download

Hi ! The link is not working !
FIRST
#262 Posted : Tuesday, December 26, 2017 5:25:38 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Chamitte;53415 wrote:

Yes, I tried it too but it doesnt work.
Can you,please,check?

Also,do we have the decks for older verios?Like for Knights of the Frozen Throne, Un'Goro..and so on?

Thanks!
jundashi
#261 Posted : Tuesday, December 26, 2017 2:52:44 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Chamitte;53415 wrote:

Placeholders means its there for future use ... there is no rogue deck yet
1 user thanked jundashi for this useful post.
kamilowaty12 on 12/27/2017(UTC)
jundashi
#263 Posted : Tuesday, December 26, 2017 9:11:03 PM(UTC)

First of all thanks Botwhat for the configs ..

I was running the previous Druid aggro config.. with some card changes and I just made it to Rank 5 ... so maybe you want to add it back and maybe do some tweaks (check the images for the modifications)

Druid Aggro
striker18
#266 Posted : Wednesday, December 27, 2017 4:41:33 AM(UTC)

Hi!

Which deck is the best to reach Rank5 at the moment?

Im still at Rank10 now. I need to speed up the process :-)
i50010
#264 Posted : Wednesday, December 27, 2017 5:26:09 AM(UTC)

jundashi;53469 wrote:
First of all thanks Botwhat for the configs ..

I was running the previous Druid aggro config with some modification and I just made it to Rank 5 ... so maybe you want to add it back and maybe do some tweaks (check the images for the modifications)

Druid Aggro

Can you post your modifications? Especially to the mulligan please?
Which server are you running on?
jundashi
#265 Posted : Wednesday, December 27, 2017 1:22:19 PM(UTC)

i50010;53486 wrote:
Can you post your modifications? Especially to the mulligan please?
Which server are you running on?

Sorry I meant modification on the cards .. like adding Dire Mole and Corridor Creeper ...

Im running on Americas
darkmoonbcn
#267 Posted : Thursday, December 28, 2017 12:52:59 PM(UTC)

hello, you can help me to configure the profile, that is to say I am new i nor I know how to put the configuration to work well for me. help please

example: I have a deck called cheap jade made by me as I put it in the custon config ini? the tb folder is called cheap jade
sagaz
#268 Posted : Friday, December 29, 2017 6:14:54 AM(UTC)

Murloc Paladin is working, reached rank 5 today (Europe) :)

https://imgur.com/bjlbygh

Basically it destroys priest, so you need to pray to find a few of them in a row.

Thanks a lot for the great work.

Drago
#269 Posted : Friday, December 29, 2017 6:35:59 AM(UTC)

sagaz;53509 wrote:
Murloc Paladin is working, reached rank 5 today (Europe) :)

https://imgur.com/bjlbygh

Basically it destroys priest, so you need to pray to find a few of them in a row.

Thanks a lot for the great work.

What time is best for eu? Or it real even on daytime?
17 Pages«<1112131415>»