Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

68 Pages«<3435363738>»
scottbreak's Meta Decks for Vision AI
scottbreak
#719 Posted : Monday, August 21, 2017 2:15:16 PM(UTC)
scottbreak

Groups: Registered, HSModerator

Was thanked: 469 time(s) in 153 post(s)
mckill10;50967 wrote:
Are there any good files for jade druid ? If yes, can you leave a link ? I don't have enough dust to craft aggro druid or paladin :(

I added a revised version of my old Jade Druid files. I haven't tested them, so results, misplays and bug reporting would be greatly appreciated by all that test them.
mrtasxD
#722 Posted : Monday, August 21, 2017 5:03:18 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

is aggro druid actual? im losing on rank 19 and cannot get higher :(
botwhat
#723 Posted : Monday, August 21, 2017 5:53:09 PM(UTC)
botwhat

Was thanked: 225 time(s) in 58 post(s)
mrtasxD;50977 wrote:
is aggro druid actual? im losing on rank 19 and cannot get higher :(

yea working fine. I went from rank 20 on one of my ftp accounts to rank 9 in last 2 days. Grinding for rank 5. We'll see how it does. I have a 50.5% win rate. I can't afford to craft the paladin decks on my ftp accounts. Druid seems to be the cheapest one with potential to hit rank 5 so that's where I'm focused at the moment.
WiiU
#726 Posted : Tuesday, August 22, 2017 12:10:42 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Aggro Pally around 60% Win Rate to Rank 6 on North American Server. Update: Rank 5 now @ around 60% WR.
ustica
#727 Posted : Tuesday, August 22, 2017 4:17:53 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 20 post(s)
I can't go nowhere using paladin.
Old Wild Pirate Warrior reached rank 5 again, yesterday. It's the very old pirate warrior: no Ungoro or KFT cards, still working like magic
Badi
#728 Posted : Tuesday, August 22, 2017 7:47:08 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Ustica, Scott or anyone could share old files (pirate warrior and others)? I formated PC and they are all gone. Cant go further with paladin than rank 8 :(
tarmo
#730 Posted : Tuesday, August 22, 2017 11:58:44 AM(UTC)

deck jade druid!!
First problem,nopt agree jade idols to deck,2 copies for summon jade minion and second problem,very slow in turn,a lot of time not play cards because time out
xuxiaopeng
#731 Posted : Tuesday, August 22, 2017 12:14:13 PM(UTC)

I was in the Chinese server yesterday and started using the Aggro Druid card group and the Midrange Paladin card group, and today I saw the update to the Jade Druid card group, and I'll try it right away. From 10 am to 11 pm, three card group to try to take turns, the results have been on the ladder 15 can not go, do not know if the Chinese server is not the same with other servers, so hard to fight.
brainbox93
#732 Posted : Tuesday, August 22, 2017 12:55:27 PM(UTC)

the paladin works amazingly thanks, but tried jade and all it does is create copies instead of making any jades
caesarhs
#733 Posted : Tuesday, August 22, 2017 1:12:03 PM(UTC)

Tested thee Jade druid deck. It had 10% wr on ranked ( 10 - 9). I dindt really had the time to look at the games but spotted couple mistakes that are constant. So the bot always shuffles jade idol instead of summoning ( never does the combo with actioneer or Fandral) Also he prefers to use swipe on a 3/3 minion instead of developing 3/6 taunt with 2/2 idol. The last thing i can remember is that the bot doesnt fight for board control, what i mean is that he could clear the enemy board ( he had 3 minions) with his and use primordial drake. - instead of that, he went face and lost the game because of that. Hope that helped ^^ Im going to try the paladin deck tonight, hope its better.
Cheers ! :))
botwhat
#734 Posted : Tuesday, August 22, 2017 2:33:01 PM(UTC)
botwhat

Was thanked: 225 time(s) in 58 post(s)
caesarhs;50996 wrote:
Tested thee Jade druid deck. It had 10% wr on ranked ( 10 - 9). I dindt really had the time to look at the games but spotted couple mistakes that are constant. So the bot always shuffles jade idol instead of summoning ( never does the combo with actioneer or Fandral) Also he prefers to use swipe on a 3/3 minion instead of developing 3/6 taunt with 2/2 idol. The last thing i can remember is that the bot doesnt fight for board control, what i mean is that he could clear the enemy board ( he had 3 minions) with his and use primordial drake. - instead of that, he went face and lost the game because of that. Hope that helped ^^ Im going to try the paladin deck tonight, hope its better.
Cheers ! :))

I'm testing it at rank 5 right now to see how it rolls. I ran it on casual with auto concede on and had a 98% win rate so seems to work fine for casual. I'll post ranked results when I've collected a little data I doubt it will be pretty. We'll see.
headpirate
#729 Posted : Tuesday, August 22, 2017 2:43:18 PM(UTC)

Badi;50987 wrote:
Ustica, Scott or anyone could share old files (pirate warrior and others)? I formated PC and they are all gone. Cant go further with paladin than rank 8 :(

It would be great! I'm new here and I do not have the others x) The warrior pirate I think comes with the bot, because I have him here!
Non meta decks would be great too, because i dont have much new cards x)
Im loving this community and this bot!
Ty for all!
mckill10
#735 Posted : Tuesday, August 22, 2017 2:59:21 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
botwhat;50997 wrote:
I'm testing it at rank 5 right now to see how it rolls. I ran it on casual with auto concede on and had a 98% win rate so seems to work fine for casual. I'll post ranked results when I've collected a little data I doubt it will be pretty. We'll see.

It is as he said, the bot never summons golems from Jade Idol, instead he always shuffle, therefore the deck will have more cards that you don't need to draw early.
scottbreak
#736 Posted : Tuesday, August 22, 2017 4:14:23 PM(UTC)
scottbreak

mckill10;51000 wrote:
It is as he said, the bot never summons golems from Jade Idol, instead he always shuffle, therefore the deck will have more cards that you don't need to draw early.

Hopefully Joy and his team can work on better Jade Idol logic. If I have time, I will make a json for it, and do some testing.
2 users thanked scottbreak for this useful post.
mckill10 on 8/22/2017(UTC), 7heaxe on 8/22/2017(UTC)
nelooo
#737 Posted : Wednesday, August 23, 2017 4:22:29 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

From 10 - 5 with the Midrange Pala. Thank you scott!! <3
1 user thanked nelooo for this useful post.
scottbreak on 8/23/2017(UTC)
DarkFennec
#738 Posted : Wednesday, August 23, 2017 5:24:31 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 17 post(s)
@Scott do you updated the midrange paladin or nothing changed from the other link? i've seen in the first page you added a note about 8/21/2017 and i'm willing to know if i need to update the last files..
breejn
#741 Posted : Wednesday, August 23, 2017 6:28:57 AM(UTC)

I get a Load Error with the jade druid. all the others are working fine. can someone maby help me out here?
papuce
#744 Posted : Wednesday, August 23, 2017 7:16:12 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 9 post(s)
EU server:
Casual: the aggro druid is amazing! :-) Concede if last game won: 70 games ~ 90% winrate.
Ranked: stuck at 13-14 using the aggro druid (60 games ~ 35% winrate). Tried old pirate warrior and got similar results.

However, I tried old sb's token shaman and turns out it does well in comparison with druid. And since the pala deck is really expensive and I am missing all pala legendaries/epics (not disenchanted, just unlucky, lol), I have a suggestion.
What about bringing back the old token (evolve) shaman and add some good cards from new expansion? Shaman's hero card and 1 Sharonite Chaing Gang maybe? Maybe get inspired by kolento's evolve shaman http://www.hearthpwn.com...entos-kft-evolve-shaman it is nearly same as the old sb's shaman, only 4 cards different.
I think it would work really well, but I am really bad in creating json configs. If anybody can test it, I think it could give good results. Maybe not as good as paladin, but still very good I guess. ;-)

PS: Thanks to SB for good job, creating the decks and configs.
papuce
#742 Posted : Wednesday, August 23, 2017 7:20:38 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 9 post(s)
breejn;51006 wrote:
I get a Load Error with the jade druid. all the others are working fine. can someone maby help me out here?

Follow the step by step tutorial. If you got load error, double check if your deck's name ingame matches exactly the deck name used in deck_config.ini. Then check that the deck's config folder (in CustomConfig folder) is named exactly the same as in deck_config.ini. I bet that a miss-spelled name is the problem ;-)
scottbreak
#739 Posted : Wednesday, August 23, 2017 7:32:31 AM(UTC)
scottbreak

DarkFennec;51005 wrote:
@Scott do you updated the midrange paladin or nothing changed from the other link? i've seen in the first page you added a note about 8/21/2017 and i'm willing to know if i need to update the last files..

The decklist changed slightly, that's it.
68 Pages«<3435363738>»