Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

170 Pages«<164165166167168>»
Project Rank 5
mokuton
#3349 Posted : Monday, April 17, 2017 5:18:36 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Kurtka;47945 wrote:
Here is my one and only experience with "auto concede if opponent have lethal on board":

Turn the option on
Opponent have 4hp
Bot drew Kukareku Elite or whatever the fuck that 4/3 charger is called
Bot gives up even tho he actually won the game
Turn the option off

The end

That's exactly what happened to me.
striker18
#3351 Posted : Monday, April 17, 2017 9:02:15 AM(UTC)

Hi!

What is the best deck for reaching Rank 5 after the Ungoro release?

Still Scott's Wild Pirate Warrior?

Thanks!
mrgodai
#3350 Posted : Monday, April 17, 2017 12:24:03 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 41 post(s)
Kurtka;47945 wrote:
Here is my one and only experience with "auto concede if opponent have lethal on board":

Turn the option on
Opponent have 4hp
Bot drew Kukareku Elite or whatever the fuck that 4/3 charger is called
Bot gives up even tho he actually won the game
Turn the option off

The end

yup similar thing happened. this options NEEDS to be changed to concede if opponent has lethal on start of THEIR turn
fkeh
#3352 Posted : Monday, April 17, 2017 1:09:10 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
decks for vision A.I? silverfish does not have the new cards
botwhat
#3328 Posted : Monday, April 17, 2017 1:09:22 PM(UTC)
botwhat

Was thanked: 225 time(s) in 58 post(s)
otkpotato;47940 wrote:
there is conflict between silverfish settings on lethal auto concede with HR auto concede.
and there are many bugs with opponent lethal autoconcede

many times it wont take into account if you have lethal or not, and sometimes you can top deck a board clear or a game winning condition which it also doesnt take into account.

autoconcede based on turns, and adjusting the settings to the kind of deck you are playing, by understanding usually when it runs out of steam, is the most consistent.

my bet is less than 30% of those who participate in this thread use the function, some probably dont even know it exists.

I definitely use it but not if opponent has lethal that function is broken. OTKPotato your inbox is full can't receive anymore PM. Please delete a few old ones :)
Iso
#3353 Posted : Monday, April 17, 2017 4:23:37 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 10 post(s)
I'll tell you what I think:

- bragging about Legend is a bullshit;
- Wild Legend is a bullshit itself, obtained by beating another bots at strange parts of a daycicle;
- blaming on people who braggs about above is a bullshit;
- reddit topic is a bullshit and it's dead already;
- paying attention on emobotrage in a game where half of the playerbase is a bots is a bullshit;
- cutting forum content to "contributors" only is a bullshit - there only few true ones, which numbers comes from hundreds or thouthands of "leechers" and stays in a perfect proportion;
- metagame that lets decks like Pirate Warrior and Quest Rogue is a bullshit - you can blame meta if you like to;
- having every bot's around default AI in it's useless state since forever is a MEGA BULLSHIT - this one you should blame for real.
emilcoff
#3354 Posted : Monday, April 17, 2017 6:36:24 PM(UTC)
emilcoff

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Iso;47989 wrote:

- Wild Legend is a bullshit itself, obtained by beating another bots at strange parts of a daycicle;
- paying attention on emobotrage in a game where half of the playerbase is a bots is a bullshit;
- cutting forum content to "contributors" only is a bullshit - there only few true ones, which numbers comes from hundreds or thouthands of "leechers" and stays in a perfect proportion;
- metagame that lets decks like Pirate Warrior and Quest Rogue is a bullshit - you can blame meta if you like to;
- having every bot's around default AI in it's useless state since forever is a MEGA BULLSHIT - this one you should blame for real.

cool story bro
dasjoms
#3356 Posted : Monday, April 17, 2017 7:06:22 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Anyone got some good results with a Un'Goro deck? Should I stop botting for now because of the many Accounts that have been banned (using other bots)?.
otkpotato
#3355 Posted : Monday, April 17, 2017 9:17:46 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 70 time(s) in 57 post(s)
Iso;47989 wrote:

i dont disagree with many things you said. metagame, about wild ranked etc. however things change and we all have to adapt dont you agree? mid range shaman you totem power and play against control to fatigue but if the botting meta changes, dont you agree everyone should change with it?

however about reducing the number of people who have access to things.
ill tell you what i personally do to reduce detection.
1. i never bot more than 40 games a day.
2. i always autoconcede.
3. i dont let bot run beyond 5 because good players can spot bots.
4. when better decklists come out with higher win rate, i switch immediately to them.
https://www.reddit.com/r..._should_take_to_get_to/
this is old data without rank floors but if ALL ELSE EQUAL, a 50% win rate deck needs DOUBLE the number of games compared to 55% win rate. 223 vs 444 games.

i've never cared about getting recognition but i have consistently posted changes to existing decklists to boost winrate because less games in ranked means less chances of getting detected.
in a way providing better decklist or files, sometimes privately, indirectly protects myself from getting banned.
but how many people are concerened about win rate? the need to spend double the time botting to get to rank 5 is stupidity in itself. how many of you are guilty of this?
if even 50% of people here cared about even HALF of the things you should do to reduce detection, sure, let everyone have decklist and files.

just look at the number of 1000-2000 game bot statistics on this thread when there are better decklist options.
ive been in multiple botting/exploit/hacking communities for two decades, before some of you were probably born. that woulda been considered inconsiderate to the community and blatant ignorance.

regardless, silverfish development is most probably dead. with vision a new thread and maybe even a new community will rise from the ashes. hopefully one that shows a bit more vigilance.
ahnchan999
#3357 Posted : Tuesday, April 18, 2017 6:28:46 AM(UTC)

Man

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 8 post(s)
anybody using the vision a.i?
i tried it but...it showed me worse result than using SF 125.3v.
i used aggro shaman and pirate warrior.
1 user thanked ahnchan999 for this useful post.
MarinoBog on 4/18/2017(UTC)
MarinoBog
#3358 Posted : Tuesday, April 18, 2017 7:16:13 AM(UTC)
MarinoBog

Man

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 8 post(s)
ahnchan999;48034 wrote:
anybody using the vision a.i?
i tried it but...it showed me worse result than using SF 125.3v.
i used aggro shaman and pirate warrior.

I can confirm this... I believe we have to use still new vesrion v.9.0.0.2 with SF and hope the issues with so called by JoyAdmin "the best AI" Vision AI will be better in a week or this bot is going to have some big struggles...
Thagann
#3359 Posted : Tuesday, April 18, 2017 7:24:47 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 12 post(s)
MarinoBog;48042 wrote:
I can confirm this... I believe we have to use still new vesrion v.9.0.0.2 with SF and hope the issues with so called by JoyAdmin "the best AI" Vision AI will be better in a week or this bot is going to have some big struggles...

have you tried setting the bot properly? The AI is still new and the files might not be public yet , but silverfish without proper settings is as bad if not worse , with Vision AI you can even set the bot to concede if a card is played or if your hand is empty , yeah you have to write a little bit of code , but the code it's already written on many exemples , you don't need to learn on how to write a json file .
Just try yourself.
The only complaint I have is that I wish that it was faster to calculate but for all else vision AI is good and will be improved.
MarinoBog
#3360 Posted : Tuesday, April 18, 2017 7:37:51 AM(UTC)
MarinoBog

Man

Thagann;48045 wrote:
have you tried setting the bot properly? The AI is still new and the files might not be public yet , but silverfish without proper settings is as bad if not worse , with Vision AI you can even set the bot to concede if a card is played or if your hand is empty , yeah you have to write a little bit of code , but the code it's already written on many exemples , you don't need to learn on how to write a json file .
Just try yourself.
The only complaint I have is that I wish that it was faster to calculate but for all else vision AI is good and will be improved.

Please tell me where are these already written codes that I can use, because I don't see any... I don't even know with what program should I open json files... SRY I'm, not a coder... I'm economy student so... PS where are the non public codes written also? I really don't understand the new version of AI and the new congifiguration of the same bot... So I'd really like to learn that as I learned to configure my own SF files... If it is even possible for non coders to do that...
wapo
#3362 Posted : Tuesday, April 18, 2017 7:58:53 AM(UTC)
wapo

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
A while ago I was pretty surprised to get rank 2, but last night I got into legend. If I had to guess how this happened, I would say some people started using Vision A.I. while I kept running Silverfish. I also started using a different deck from Scottbreaks's a week ago, so it might be purely about that too. The night before I started going higher, and that coincided pretty heavily with the release of Vision A.I.
shadypro
#3363 Posted : Tuesday, April 18, 2017 8:13:44 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 14 post(s)
wapo;48055 wrote:
A while ago I was pretty surprised to get rank 2, but last night I got into legend. If I had to guess how this happened, I would say some people started using Vision A.I. while I kept running Silverfish. I also started using a different deck from Scottbreaks's a week ago, so it might be purely about that too. The night before I started going higher, and that coincided pretty heavily with the release of Vision A.I.

You are still running Pirate Warrior?Can you give me your cards list?
Thagann
#3361 Posted : Tuesday, April 18, 2017 9:17:04 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 12 post(s)
MarinoBog;48052 wrote:
Please tell me where are these already written codes that I can use, because I don't see any... I don't even know with what program should I open json files... SRY I'm, not a coder... I'm economy student so... PS where are the non public codes written also? I really don't understand the new version of AI and the new congifiguration of the same bot... So I'd really like to learn that as I learned to configure my own SF files... If it is even possible for non coders to do that...

You can open json files with a regular block notes , it's not hard to write a json file , just look at the user guide on how to configure custom configs for vision AI
bunnyfool
#3364 Posted : Tuesday, April 18, 2017 4:54:06 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I'm a bigger fan of silverfish over Vision. I tried it for a while and recorded. It straight up missed lethal, instead choosing to trade rather than send minions face and cast kill command. Silverfish at least tries to check if lethal is possible each turn. Vision AI seems to focus on board state over attempting to win the game.
MarinoBog
#3365 Posted : Tuesday, April 18, 2017 4:54:54 PM(UTC)
MarinoBog

Man

what is the win rate for you guys with the new Vison AI and already default files for pirate warrior?
Garcia98
#3366 Posted : Tuesday, April 18, 2017 5:15:41 PM(UTC)

MarinoBog;48098 wrote:
what is the win rate for you guys with the new Vison AI and already default files for pirate warrior?

70% in casual, standard
MarinoBog
#3367 Posted : Tuesday, April 18, 2017 5:41:38 PM(UTC)
MarinoBog

Man

Garcia98;48099 wrote:
70% in casual, standard

Using Vision AI only or Vision AI with SF? Because I use only Vision AI and my winrate is arround 30% eaven lower...

EDIT: 30% is in casual mode NOT ranked... So yeah... Using deck pirate warrior standard from tempostorm's meta snapshot(ungoro release)
170 Pages«<164165166167168>»