Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

170 Pages«<163164165166167>»
Project Rank 5
Thagann
#3334 Posted : Sunday, April 16, 2017 4:17:18 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 12 post(s)
otkpotato;47908 wrote:
IMO, decklists and files should be in a private section for
1. non trial
2. non idiots
3. non leechers

IMO its dumb enough anyone can walk in and use silverfish and not have to be in the forums, participate or contribute anything.
and its dumb one after another bragging about hitting legend. every time a bot hits legend, bans come soon after.

carry on what this community has been doing and we'll all face the consequence.
if or when the bans come, i hope the ones that get banned are the ones who deserve it most.

Silverfish & decklist should be :
1. private only for premium users
2. rank 5 thread should be closed and only edited for informing users about the functionality of the decks

botters shouldn't even be botting right now , the bot is outdated , vision ai is in beta , wild has become more popular with the new rotation and w/e that's all I wanted to say
2 users thanked Thagann for this useful post.
ustica on 4/16/2017(UTC), MarinoBog on 4/17/2017(UTC)
otkpotato
#3339 Posted : Sunday, April 16, 2017 4:26:30 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 70 time(s) in 57 post(s)
cgmcnama;47909 wrote:
The problem is even if you take all the precautions Blizzard might just find one unifying characteristic by looking at all the bad bot players. Especially with the frequency of these Wild Pirate Warrior bots coming up...I think the ban hammer will be coming as soon as they wrap up the Hearthbuddy lawsuit. (That is probably their primary focus).

Just remember to not become too attached to your account.

let me use ur logic and apply it elsewhere. well we all die in the end. might as well yolo or just die now pfft. the "even if you take all the precautions" is one of the most retarded things ive read in awhile.

bots are targeted when people complain. hearthbuddy got targeted when it hit legend and made it harder for legit players to hit legend. which is huge because of the competitive scene. blizz has less incentive with wild because they never promoted the wild format. however, starting this expansion, they will shift some of their focus on wild.

if no one complains, no action is taken. this place has been safe because it has never hit legend.

everyone was focused on improving decks, the AI etc, rather than brag about legend, decklists and files etc. thats why it has lasted till now.

many of us have discussed plenty of times not to even brag about legend even if it does reach it. but the newer members seem oblivious to what it could mean for the future.
blizzard also focuses on how many times you get reported. this is a fact. so yea talking about some of you idiots out there.
you cant enjoy your legend card back/golden portrait/rank 5 rewards when you are banned

there are precautionary features implemented on the bot. using the features is for YOUR sake as well as the community's sake.
everything is about probability. just because it doesnt reduce the probability to zero doesnt mean you dont take the due diligence to reduce the risk.
Thagann
#3340 Posted : Sunday, April 16, 2017 4:32:21 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 12 post(s)
otkpotato;47911 wrote:
let me use ur logic and apply it elsewhere. well we all die in the end. might as well yolo or just die now pfft.

bots are targeted when people complain. hearthbuddy got targeted when it hit legend and made it harder for legit players to hit legend. which is huge because of the competitive scene. blizz has less incentive with wild because they never promoted the wild format. however, starting this expansion, they will shift some of their focus on wild.

if no one complains, no action is taken. this place has been safe because it has never hit legend.

everyone was focused on improving decks, the AI etc, rather than brag about legend, decklists and files etc. thats why it has lasted till now.

many of us have discussed plenty of times not to even brag about legend even if it does reach it. but the newer members seem oblivious to what it could mean for the future.
blizzard also focuses on how many times you get reported. this is a fact. so yea talking about some of you idiots out there.

there are precautionary features implemented on the bot. using the features is for YOUR sake as well as the community's sake.
everything is about probability. just because it doesnt reduce the probability to zero doesnt mean you dont take the due diligence to reduce the risk.

the ship is starting to wobble and , if nothing is done , will probably sink I might stop for the entire year let's see how it goes
bunnyfool
#3341 Posted : Sunday, April 16, 2017 4:43:27 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Yeah I'm stopping the bot, no longer will attempt to use it. Sadly, I'm someone who bragged about rank, but I'm new here, so terribly sorry about that. Blizzard wrapped up the lawsuit on Hearthbuddy 10 days ago. Subreddits are popping up complaining about bots, all talking about the wild pirate deck, with grommash, loatheb, and dr. boom. We're in serious danger here folks.

Honestly, if I was the admin for this site, I'd shut down Hearthranger for a month and wait until everything blows over, because we're getting awfully close to blizzard turning their eye on us.
shadowsoul
#3342 Posted : Sunday, April 16, 2017 7:30:33 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)
So i am usinge the bot now for about 2 years and there have always been post on reddit and othere sites about bots and people have complaind but nothing has happend to us and i think it will probably stay that way. We just might have to be a bit more careful and not everybody should use wild pirate warrior i myself use standard pirate warrior oder wild shaman to farm my gold so it istn't that obvious. I went through all the reddit post about the search term bot and there were some about secret pala bot 2 years ago and 1 year ago about shaman and so on but nothing more happend so we should all calm down a bit to not get more attention and bot a bit smarter like changing decks somtimes and conced after turn xy. And we shouldn't "spam" the rank 5 thread with that.
NightlyKnight
#3343 Posted : Sunday, April 16, 2017 9:05:49 AM(UTC)
NightlyKnight

Man

Was thanked: 53 time(s) in 13 post(s)
I don't think there is something bad about wanting the bot to reach rank 5. For me it would be more of a achivement of the AI itself. I can make myself rank 5, not counting on the bot. I only use it to farm 100 gold per day, and I think this is the smartest way of useing it. I just hate greedy blizzard's way of takeing your money. You pay a LOT for a pack of 5 virtual digital cards and most of all - it is all bad RNG to get something of value. You have either to spend tons of money to a) gather enought dust to craft the stuff you need, or b) to actually have the luck to oppen the cards you want. Small rewards for beeing a dedicated player. My point is that at least in this thread it should be stated at the begining - bot smart and not greedy. Reaching rank 5 with the bot will give you a golden epic - ok ... fine. But you will not be able to adore your new card when your account is suspended. The worst part is that this way we are generating too much of an attention and the whole community is at risk.

Cheers
u4ea
#3335 Posted : Sunday, April 16, 2017 10:46:07 AM(UTC)

Man

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Thagann;47910 wrote:
Silverfish & decklist should be :
1. private only for premium users
2. rank 5 thread should be closed and only edited for informing users about the functionality of the decks

Fully agree. It is necessary to do it private for Paid accounts.

But we have to stop spam the thread.

About the deck with Legendaries - it is on HearthP***, so anyone can use it, not only bots ))
2 users thanked u4ea for this useful post.
ustica on 4/16/2017(UTC), MarinoBog on 4/17/2017(UTC)
fryham
#3344 Posted : Sunday, April 16, 2017 12:42:41 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 8 post(s)
taking a 2 month break after I get my 100g today
otkpotato
#3336 Posted : Sunday, April 16, 2017 12:44:27 PM(UTC)

u4ea;47920 wrote:
Fully agree. It is necessary to do it private for Paid accounts.

But we have to stop spam the thread.

About the deck with Legendaries - it is on HearthP***, so anyone can use it, not only bots ))

did u post the decklist? =.= "Created: 4/16/2017 (Un'Goro Launch)"
1 user thanked otkpotato for this useful post.
MarinoBog on 4/17/2017(UTC)
whatnosori
#3345 Posted : Sunday, April 16, 2017 12:59:47 PM(UTC)
whatnosori

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Yeah, pushing legend is just too risky at this point. Players pushing for legend are just more likely to report names -- especially if they get beat by the bot. That AND the fact that Blizzard will definitely do something when many players are complaining, especially Legend players. Just too risky.
fullhalfcake
#3346 Posted : Sunday, April 16, 2017 2:04:10 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hope bot developers will release support for Un'goro soon. So there will be less people playing wild pirate deck and more people will try out different decks.
Kurtka
#3347 Posted : Sunday, April 16, 2017 2:37:16 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 26 time(s) in 19 post(s)
When people used zoo, secret paladin and facehunter all was gucci. Then people used midrange hunter, midrange shaman and aggro shaman and again it was gucci again. Then aggro shaman, midrhange shaman and pirate warrior and even dragon priest was able to climb to Rank 5 and above and it still was fucking gucci. Without updated database there is literally only one deck available for use and IT IS HORRIBLE.

BTW there was a similar outcry when SMB made midrange shaman deck that was able to reach legend. Nothing have been done whatsoever.

Still I think this thread and previous Rank 5 threads or any similar threads should be removed from forum ASAP. In the future it must be made in premium or at least open for registered users only. Right now every brownnoser can take a peak.
1 user thanked Kurtka for this useful post.
u4ea on 4/16/2017(UTC)
u4ea
#3337 Posted : Sunday, April 16, 2017 2:53:48 PM(UTC)

Man

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 13 post(s)
otkpotato;47922 wrote:
did u post the decklist? =.= "Created: 4/16/2017 (Un'Goro Launch)"

No ))) I have never had account on Pwn.

There is another one, the same, created 4/13/17, more over it contains "bot" in link.
Iso
#3323 Posted : Sunday, April 16, 2017 5:19:55 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 10 post(s)
otkpotato;47899 wrote:

if you're botting an aggro/aggroish deck without autoconcede, you're an idiot.

What you mean with autoconcede?

NightlyKnight
#3324 Posted : Sunday, April 16, 2017 6:11:03 PM(UTC)
NightlyKnight

Man

Iso;47930 wrote:
What you mean with autoconcede?

There is an option to autoconcede if the enemy has leathal. It is in bot options menu. USE IT
Iso
#3325 Posted : Sunday, April 16, 2017 6:44:22 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 10 post(s)
NightlyKnight;47931 wrote:
There is an option to autoconcede if the enemy has leathal. It is in bot options menu. USE IT

It impacts nothing as described "ghost-bot-hunters" dont have lethal just full control hand while pirate warrior is top decking.
NightlyKnight
#3329 Posted : Sunday, April 16, 2017 7:58:10 PM(UTC)
NightlyKnight

Man

Iso;47932 wrote:
It impacts nothing as described "ghost-bot-hunters" dont have lethal just full control hand while pirate warrior is top decking.

There are a lot of options you can choose from. To concede after x amount of turns and so on. Better to lost a game then to be discovered as a bot :)
whatnosori
#3326 Posted : Sunday, April 16, 2017 8:04:57 PM(UTC)
whatnosori

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Iso;47932 wrote:

Auto concede with turns, usually 26 is good.

Lethal isn't great, because it will sometimes concede when you could've won the game but the board state updates so it looks like your opponent has lethal
otkpotato
#3327 Posted : Sunday, April 16, 2017 10:23:05 PM(UTC)

whatnosori;47939 wrote:
Auto concede with turns, usually 26 is good.

Lethal isn't great, because it will sometimes concede when you could've won the game but the board state updates so it looks like your opponent has lethal

there is conflict between silverfish settings on lethal auto concede with HR auto concede.
and there are many bugs with opponent lethal autoconcede

many times it wont take into account if you have lethal or not, and sometimes you can top deck a board clear or a game winning condition which it also doesnt take into account.

autoconcede based on turns, and adjusting the settings to the kind of deck you are playing, by understanding usually when it runs out of steam, is the most consistent.

my bet is less than 30% of those who participate in this thread use the function, some probably dont even know it exists.
Kurtka
#3348 Posted : Monday, April 17, 2017 4:46:55 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 26 time(s) in 19 post(s)
Here is my one and only experience with "auto concede if opponent have lethal on board":

Turn the option on
Opponent have 4hp
Bot drew Kukareku Elite or whatever the fuck that 4/3 charger is called
Bot gives up even tho he actually won the game
Turn the option off

The end
170 Pages«<163164165166167>»