Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
v.5.4.3.0 - Now you can set daily schedule to complete daily quests full automatically. (HSBOT)
Pervin
#21 Posted : Wednesday, February 17, 2016 9:05:46 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

please add the taunt for the hero. Because of the new brawl!
JoyAdmin
#22 Posted : Wednesday, February 17, 2016 11:57:42 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
Pervin;35947 wrote:
please add the taunt for the hero. Because of the new brawl!

Just updated to v.5.4.2.0, this update fixed the hero taunt issue, you need to use default a.i.
2 users thanked JoyAdmin for this useful post.
peba on 2/18/2016(UTC), Pervin on 2/18/2016(UTC)
peba
#23 Posted : Thursday, February 18, 2016 8:35:28 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Thanks for work
Rusl
#24 Posted : Thursday, February 18, 2016 6:33:59 PM(UTC)

Today when I left the bot running for the day game froze and crashed after a just a couple games, yet the bot kept burning through time until it was gone.
I guess because the game window didn't actually close, just got all white and displayed an error I guess? Anyway that's kinda unfair - bad enough the timer kept bugging out as it was, but whatever.
Hopefully this insight is somewhat useful to you and you can fix it somehow
Thx for updating often
Rusl
#25 Posted : Thursday, February 25, 2016 3:26:10 AM(UTC)

And again the timer screwed me over - I set the new start timer feature for when dailies refresh and went to bed, the timer was full.
Now I woke up, took a look at it before I have to go about my business and find out the timer has been completely drained to 0 and the bot hasn't done a single match
Seriously wtf, man
JoyAdmin
#26 Posted : Thursday, February 25, 2016 11:24:14 AM(UTC)

If bot can't auto start hearthstone game, check this thread:

http://www.hearthranger....-reconnect-not-work.aspx
Rusl
#27 Posted : Thursday, February 25, 2016 4:43:44 PM(UTC)

JoyAdmin;36087 wrote:
If bot can't auto start hearthstone game, check this thread:

http://www.hearthranger....-reconnect-not-work.aspx

That's not the problem - it DRAINED the 270 minutes timer before it even did anything. I just set the start time and left the bot working in the background and by the time it was supposed to start it ran out of time.
Pretty sure it's not supposed to drain time when it's not actually doing matches and earning gold.

I did everything right and left the battlenet window open
JoyAdmin
#28 Posted : Thursday, February 25, 2016 10:04:16 PM(UTC)

I'll try to fix this issue in next update, still recommend you to subscribe a bot license to solve it.
Rusl
#29 Posted : Sunday, February 28, 2016 4:44:05 AM(UTC)

JoyAdmin;36090 wrote:
I'll try to fix this issue in next update, still recommend you to subscribe a bot license to solve it.

I would if it didn't cost a solid chunk if my monthly salary. You don't understand that high end countries like Germany, Britain and France where 25 Euro is a price of one pizza are few and in between - many people earn 300 Euro per month or even less and would NEVER spend 25 on an investment as unstable as a bot for a game that could be shut down by a legal team or get you banned any day.
Make it 10 or even 5 maybe and you'd be surprised how much more money you'd earn when every other person buys your bot instead of 1 out of 20
I appreciate you putting as much work as you do into this thing and wanting to earn money with it, but you're going about it all wrong...
Rusl
#30 Posted : Sunday, February 28, 2016 4:46:58 AM(UTC)

Plus, to be fair, the bot is still pretty dumb and can lose 30 games in a row because it misses lethal or refuses to use certain cards even though it has mana to do so and just ends turn instead
JoyAdmin
#31 Posted : Sunday, February 28, 2016 8:55:40 PM(UTC)

If bot plays dumb, try to adjust your deck, not complain it's dumb, bot 'thinks' different than real player.

You can learn how to use this bot with free trial time.
Rusl
#32 Posted : Monday, February 29, 2016 6:09:04 AM(UTC)

JoyAdmin;36150 wrote:
If bot plays dumb, try to adjust your deck, not complain it's dumb, bot 'thinks' different than real player.

You can learn how to use this bot with free trial time.

Hey I never went to this forum specifically to complain about the bots AI - I didn't make a single post like that. After all, I am freeloading off of you here cause my cheap ass can't afford a lifetime license for the current price.
I only said it once here cause it fit in the conversation - what I mean is if it costs a lot of money, as it does, people expect it to be perfectly functional out of the box, which it isn't.
Currently, if you want the bot to run great you need to do some pretty complex setting up, including writing your own code for it to make it understand the deck and, for example, not entirely ignore traps and secrets it's holding in its hand even when there's nothing else to use mana on that turn. Even more so if you want it to understand the situation and use them correctly.
Hopefully you understand where I'm coming from, but basically no - I didn't come here to bitch about bot being dumb.
2 Pages<12