Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

32 Pages«<34567>»
Project : NextGen - [Experimental HR Community Project] - [Advanced Botting]
Dre
#74 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 2:35:42 PM(UTC)

Groups: HSModerator, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 480 time(s) in 315 post(s)
claudiakoen;34492 wrote:
Hi Dre,

As a new user of the bot I wanna try the deck you posted.

Could you be so kindly to post your Auto concede options and also inform us/me which you use for "DeckRuleFile", should I go for "DeckRules_Default or DeckRules_Zoo" ?

Thank you

Hi Claudia,

This tread (with its decks) are made to reach the highest rank possible, conceding is not helping that, so i never have condeed options :)

Also this tread is based on using Silver.dll as AI and not the HR default. The Deckrule files are ignored when you use silver.dll.

I dont know if the deck works with the default AI but there some treads on this forum on how to set up silverfish to work. If you cant find it let me know.
1 user thanked Dre for this useful post.
claudiakoen on 1/6/2016(UTC)
claudiakoen
#75 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 2:40:28 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Dre;34495 wrote:
Hi Claudia,

This tread (with its decks) are made to reach the highest rank possible, conceding is not helping that, so i never have condeed options :)

Also this tread is based on using Silver.dll as AI and not the HR default. The Deckrule files are ignored when you use silver.dll.

I dont know if the deck works with the default AI but there some treads on this forum on how to set up silverfish to work. If you cant find it let me know.

I have Auto concede on If my opponent has lethal (should I turn it back off ?)
As sometimes people tend to leave you on 1hp and just "have fun" with you ?

I'm using the silverfish so the deckrules get ignored - thank you :-)

One more question, those settings you have shared, those should into the silverfish -> Common file, right ?

Sorry for the questions but you really helped me with this and probably other new people also :)
Valorion
#76 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 3:12:30 PM(UTC)
Valorion

Man

Was thanked: 73 time(s) in 19 post(s)
claudiakoen;34496 wrote:
I have Auto concede on If my opponent has lethal (should I turn it back off ?)
As sometimes people tend to leave you on 1hp and just "have fun" with you ?

I'm using the silverfish so the deckrules get ignored - thank you :-)

One more question, those settings you have shared, those should into the silverfish -> Common file, right ?

Sorry for the questions but you really helped me with this and probably other new people also :)

I recommend you to read the other Thread Project: legendary which is linked in this Thread. There should be everything explained.

Greetings,

Valorion
claudiakoen
#77 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 3:22:26 PM(UTC)

Valorion;34497 wrote:
I recommend you to read the other Thread Project: legendary which is linked in this Thread. There should be everything explained.

Greetings,

Valorion

I did read that but I dont use the class switcher and there's nothing explained where you should put the settings file into it hence the question if what I did was correct.

Also the question was pointed at Dre who helped me before with my questions.
claudiakoen
#80 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 3:28:54 PM(UTC)

claudiakoen;34498 wrote:
I did read that but I dont use the class switcher and there's nothing explained where you should put the settings file into it hence the question if what I did was correct.

And I dont want to be rude to you, I just find it hard to find the correct information about several things.

When I worked for Honorbuddy as a Dev, everyone helped eachother without saying go look there or there.

I see many new people asking questions so it is not only me who has problems finding the correct things on this forum
Dre
#78 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 3:29:04 PM(UTC)

Man

claudiakoen;34498 wrote:

I will write a guide today on the forum how to set up Silver with Blackoak files :) its too scattered now
claudiakoen on 1/6/2016(UTC)
Valorion
#100 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 3:31:22 PM(UTC)
Valorion

Man

botmaker;34485 wrote:
@all avoid using cards like tracking and discover-effects... HR needs a fix (it will allways select the first card, without using my ai)

Just leaving it here.

Greetings,

Valorion
claudiakoen
#79 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 3:32:00 PM(UTC)

Dre;34500 wrote:
I will write a guide today on the forum how to set up Silver with Blackoak files :) its too scattered now

That would be very kind of you Dre, you will help a lot of new people like me :-)!

Btw where exactly are you from in Holland, we might live very close to eachother >.<
Dre
#101 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 3:53:48 PM(UTC)

Man

Valorion;34501 wrote:
Just leaving it here.

Greetings,

Valorion

Yep but i allready figgued this, but still using Pebler non the less, i made reports because it was chosing angry chickens for me hehe but its still a 2 drop 2/2 "draw a card" and it surprisinly choses power overwhelming for me aswell. So overal its good enough atm. But this only shows it can get even better ;)

and @claudiakoen The south, "Brabant" Around Eindhoven
iNiles
#102 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 4:01:43 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 14 post(s)
@Dre is it possible to write combo's for bonus on doomguard with an empty hand or a penalty for discarding another doomguard with your doomguard? Only potential misplay i have seen. This was at high health where I could have hp for a 2nd card to potential not discard the 2nd doomguard.
claudiakoen
#106 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 4:06:35 PM(UTC)

iNiles;34504 wrote:
@Dre is it possible to write combo's for bonus on doomguard with an empty hand or a penalty for discarding another doomguard with your doomguard? Only potential misplay i have seen. This was at high health where I could have hp for a 2nd card to potential not discard the 2nd doomguard.

I had a bug also with doombuard. I had 2 attack on board and enemy was at 11 health.

I had 2 power overwelmings and a doomguard.

Instead of using the both power overwelmings and go face leaving him at 1hp for then using the doomguard to other round he just used doomguard throwing the 2 power overwelmings away and leaving the opponent at 4 health (priest).
He also had nothing on his board. Few rounds later I lost the game due to this but I dont think this is a combo fault but something from silver, not sure tho
Dre
#103 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 4:16:57 PM(UTC)

Man

iNiles;34504 wrote:

Code:

cardvalue:EX1_310,20

In a _combo.txt, will probably cause the bot to play doomguard more "carefull" u can set the 20 to a higher number (wont advice higher then 50) and test with it. I didnt test this

I think 50 will play it only on leathal or an empty hand. But that doesnt mean its good :P

I you feel the doomguard is discarding too much u can also swap one out for another dark iron dwarf, as i said before.
iNiles
#104 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 4:26:56 PM(UTC)

Dre;34506 wrote:
Code:

cardvalue:EX1_310,20

In a _combo.txt, will probably cause the bot to play doomguard more "carefull" u can set the 20 to a higher number (wont advice higher then 50) and test with it. I didnt test this

I think 50 will play it only on leathal or an empty hand. But that doesnt mean its good :P

I you feel the doomguard is discarding too much u can also swap one out for another dark iron dwarf, as i said before.

Haha already x2 dark iron replaced leeroy with one. Still getting decent results also that low winrate people experienced was probably from the brand new silver fish update. Cuz i deranked b/c it.
iNiles
#107 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 4:29:19 PM(UTC)

@Dre also a combos for imp gang boss might be worth it the bot will use buffs on dark peddelars etc instead, to trade ofc
Dre
#105 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 4:54:19 PM(UTC)

Man

iNiles;34507 wrote:
Haha already x2 dark iron replaced leeroy with one. Still getting decent results also that low winrate people experienced was probably from the brand new silver fish update. Cuz i deranked b/c it.

Also said if you allready have to dark iron you can use Gormok the impaler as replacement :)
Dre
#108 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 4:55:20 PM(UTC)

Man

iNiles;34508 wrote:
@Dre also a combos for imp gang boss might be worth it the bot will use buffs on dark peddelars etc instead, to trade ofc

Could you explain more, dont quite follow you atm :)
iNiles
#109 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 5:04:03 PM(UTC)

Dre;34510 wrote:
Could you explain more, dont quite follow you atm :)

Combos for buff cards being used on imp gang boss might be worth it. Like power overwhelming into trade or abusive into trade b/c it will buff dark peddlers over it consistently which doesn't make sense when the imp gang boss could summon implings. Also out of curiosity can the bot use implosion on neurbian eggs etc? That would quite smart.
Dre
#110 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 5:38:49 PM(UTC)

Man

iNiles;34511 wrote:
Combos for buff cards being used on imp gang boss might be worth it. Like power overwhelming into trade or abusive into trade b/c it will buff dark peddlers over it consistently which doesn't make sense when the imp gang boss could summon implings. Also out of curiosity can the bot use implosion on neurbian eggs etc? That would quite smart.

Ah yeah i watched allot and i didnt see much plays i could make a better combo for the then default. If you power overwhelm a imp gang boss it will just summon one imp, but could summon allot more then it stays on the board :) I can make a combo so bot uses implosion after nerubian egg, but the bot decides the target for it. A combo cant do that. I watched allot of logs and i cant say that the bot does allot of misplays with it. In the end of the game all nerubian eggs are popped etc. But will monitor it closely ofc. If you see anything concrede then say so!

Also made this for the new ones under us: http://www.hearthranger....and-more----Expert.aspx

But it needs allot more work. but iam done for today, by the end of the week it will look nice and finished :)
Valorion on 1/6/2016(UTC)
Valorion
#112 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 5:48:45 PM(UTC)
Valorion

Man

Dre;34514 wrote:
Ah yeah i watched allot and i didnt see much plays i could make a better combo for the then default. If you power overwhelm a imp gang boss it will just summon one imp, but could summon allot more then it stays on the board :) I can make a combo so bot uses implosion after nerubian egg, but the bot decides the target for it. A combo cant do that. I watched allot of logs and i cant say that the bot does allot of misplays with it. In the end of the game all nerubian eggs are popped etc. But will monitor it closely ofc. If you see anything concrede then say so!

Also made this for the new ones under us: http://www.dsobot.com/fo...--Expert.aspx#post34512

But it needs allot more work. but iam done for today, by the end of the week it will look nice and finished :)

I will add it in the Thread!
Thanks for the tutorial.

Greetings,

Valorion
claudiakoen
#111 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 6:10:25 PM(UTC)

Dre;34514 wrote:

Also made this for the new ones under us: http://www.dsobot.com/fo...--Expert.aspx#post34512

Thank you, everything is making more sense now!
Champion :D
32 Pages«<34567>»