Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

32 Pages«<23456>»
Project : NextGen - [Experimental HR Community Project] - [Advanced Botting]
darren1998s
#81 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 6:23:18 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Ok.. The previous version of the mid-range hunter wasnt THAT good. Made a few changes. The following is the updated deck-list

Turns out a 2nd Bear Trap is better than a freezing trap...

Stats so far: Pushed from Rank 19 - Rank 15

Stats Updated as of 5 Hours after posting :)

Combo/settings/mulligan are all provided by Blackoak's autoclassswitcher tool

PS: Also found out Gozadera has a very similar deck (i mean EXTREMELY SIMILAR) only difference is that he has Dr Boom
Valorion
#82 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 7:19:02 AM(UTC)
Valorion

Man

Was thanked: 73 time(s) in 19 post(s)
Alright. I´ll be happy to add the Deck after your results in 3-4 hours :D

I just want you to know how my progress is atm with the ZooLock Deck in case someone thinks that isn´t capable of hitting over 10. (No offensive intended)

I´ll try to hit legend this season again. Although I "cheat" sometimes and correct the possible failure of the bot.

Most of the progress does the bot tho.

Greetings,

Valorion
Dre
#72 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 8:56:57 AM(UTC)

Groups: HSModerator, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 480 time(s) in 315 post(s)
Valorion;34451 wrote:
Would you mind to share the "improvement" so i can update it in the thread? :D

Greetings,

Valorion

Ill be the first who post all details and improvements and i share everything no worries but needs more testing then a day. I edit small bits at the time and then test again. confortable this deck gets me to rank 2 this season atleast.

Btw if you take over the bot, i think its better to just watch the bot and if it misplays post the missplay with the log on the slverfish tread so it will be fixed for future plays.
ivanpowa
#83 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 9:15:30 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Terror night on EU with zoo lock; from 10 to 14
dd
mirrorrorrim
#87 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 9:46:45 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Got to rank 14 from 16 in a few hours.

While observing the bot i realized that most of zoo's wins are coming from people doing the wrong mulligans preparing for reno. Maybe i should make the deck even faster, will try later.
(Something has to be done about slapping the Doomguard on t5 when you have cards in hand. I can do mulligans but the combo priority is yet too advanced for me).
Valorion
#88 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 9:55:58 AM(UTC)
Valorion

Man

@mirrorrorrim Welcome to the forum and thank you for the post. Keep me updated about your progress and tell me if you got some news to the Deck. If it reachs a certain point I will add it to the list.

Greetings,

Valorion
Pliskin
#89 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 10:14:30 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I'm trying Dre's Zoolock with same settings and don't rope out even with a dual processor... Stuck at Rank 14 tho... We'll do another session and report back! Keep up the good work guys!!
ddylanz
#90 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 10:28:30 AM(UTC)
ddylanz

Yeah, zoolock's been doing great for me.

BUT I only have one problem - bot is not making the best out of Void Terror. Often, bot makes it a 3 drop or 2 with the coin and that's it. Instead, it needs to be used with Power Overwhelming on another minion for the insane combo. I don't know how to write combo, if anyone can help me with that?

Void Terror is a powerful minion if used properly and I'm a bit surprised to not see these included in the other decklists in this thread.

I'm also trying to find the best settings (mulligan, settings and AI, etc etc) for zoolock and surprisingly the default ones are working really well. I think it can achieve excellent results if Void Terror's issue is resolved :D

EDIT: Just found out that it prioritises Void Terror over Imp Gang Boss, even when my board is empty. This is really bad :/ Bad yet the deck works wonder haha, just too good..
Valorion
#91 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 10:31:45 AM(UTC)
Valorion

Man

ddylanz;34469 wrote:

BUT I only have one problem - bot is not making the best out of Void Terror. Often, bot makes it a 3 drop or 2 with the coin and that's it. Instead, it needs to be used with Power Overwhelming on another minion for the insane combo. I don't know how to write combo, if anyone can help me with that?

Void Terror is a powerful minion if used properly and I'm a bit surprised to not see these included in the other decklists in this thread.

I'm also trying to find the best settings (mulligan, settings and AI, etc etc) for zoolock and surprisingly the default ones are working really well. I think it can achieve excellent results if Void Terror's issue is resolved :D

You need to write a Combo file for that. Poorly I don´t know and have time to do it since keeping this Thread updated is quite a work too with the testing and stuff. I hope you´ll learn or find someone who can do it.
If you find anything interesting do not forget to report back in this thread or per PM to me!

Greetings,

Valorion
ddylanz
#94 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 10:43:06 AM(UTC)
ddylanz

Valorion;34470 wrote:
You need to write a Combo file for that. Poorly I don´t know and have time to do it since keeping this Thread updated is quite a work too with the testing and stuff. I hope you´ll learn or find someone who can do it.
If you find anything interesting do not forget to report back in this thread or per PM to me!

Greetings,

Valorion

Yeah I know that. Same, I do hope I find someone because boy that deck works the best! Better than you would imagine :P
Valorion
#96 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 12:42:20 PM(UTC)
Valorion

Man

Thanks to @JoyAdmin for sticking this Thread. Looking for a great work with the Community.

#Sticky

Still stucking at 10-9. But I think it will hit 5+ soon.

Greetings,

Valorion
iNiles
#95 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 12:55:22 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 14 post(s)
ddylanz;34471 wrote:
Yeah I know that. Same, I do hope I find someone because boy that deck works the best! Better than you would imagine :P

You could drop the void terror and still get good results with the deck.
Dre
#84 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 1:22:52 PM(UTC)

Man

ivanpowa;34461 wrote:
Terror night on EU with zoo lock; from 10 to 14
dd

This is either not my zoolock or something is rly wrong, u also seem to rope out on paladin-secret sequnce.

These are my stats on EU last night (05-01) peaked at rank 5 last night allready, droped to rank 6 full stars when i stoped it.

60% and 27% is too much difference to be bad luck.
iNiles
#86 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 1:27:12 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 14 post(s)
Dre;34486 wrote:
This is either not my zoolock or something is rly wrong, u also seem to rope out on paladin-secret sequnce.

These are my stats on EU last night (05-01) peaked at rank 5 last night allready, droped to rank 6 full stars when i stoped it.

Also I used your deck -leeroy + another dark iron and got a 60% win rate from 20 to 15. Will try again and get screens of stats this time.
Dre
#92 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 1:29:40 PM(UTC)

Man

ddylanz;34469 wrote:

EDIT: Just found out that it prioritises Void Terror over Imp Gang Boss, even when my board is empty. This is really bad :/ Bad yet the deck works wonder haha, just too good..

Trust me i been over every card for the zoodeck, void-terror is not worth it, I didnt include him for a reason (over 1000minutes of testing with it) and allot of manual players cut him too. Ofc i tested it with my custom combos for it. its still not worth it. will get bgh'ed or something simulair and its just to slow in the current meta.

You are looking for "(mulligan, settings and AI, etc etc) for zoolock" but my files are in the first tread got me rank 5 on the 5th day of the season. dunno what u expect more ;) Void terror isnt gonna help you for sure. Not with combos even.

Making decks for bot is also a little bit different then for manual play, the less combos the better.
Dre
#97 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 1:40:42 PM(UTC)

Man

People PM about replacements, will make a genral awser please add to first post on my zooDeck:

Lose much against agro:
- 1x Flame imp
+1x Dire wolf Alpha or 1x Argent squire

Lose much against controll
- 1x Doomguard
+1x Dark Iron Dwarf

Dont have Leeroy Jenkins?
- 1x Leeroy Jenkins
+1x Dark iron dwarf or 1x gormok the impaler (if you allready have 2x Dark iron dwarf)
Valorion
#98 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 1:47:59 PM(UTC)
Valorion

Man

Dre;34490 wrote:
People PM about replacements, will make a genral awser please add to first post on my zooDeck:

Lose much against agro:
- 1x Flame imp
+1x Dire wolf Alpha or 1x Argent squire

Lose much against controll
- 1x Doomguard
+1x Dark Iron Dwarf

Dont have Leeroy Jenkins?
- 1x Leeroy Jenkins
+1x Dark iron dwarf or 1x gormok the impaler (if you allready have 2x Dark iron dwarf)

#Added soon

Edit : need to Update the Thread since there is a maximum number of characters and I´ve reached the limit. Need to think about an solution.

Greetings,

Valorion
claudiakoen
#73 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 2:05:54 PM(UTC)

Dre;34459 wrote:
Ill be the first who post all details and improvements and i share everything no worries but needs more testing then a day. I edit small bits at the time and then test again. confortable this deck gets me to rank 2 this season atleast.

Btw if you take over the bot, i think its better to just watch the bot and if it misplays post the missplay with the log on the slverfish tread so it will be fixed for future plays.

Hi Dre,

As a new user of the bot I wanna try the deck you posted.

Could you be so kindly to post your Auto concede options and also inform us/me which you use for "DeckRuleFile", should I go for "DeckRules_Default or DeckRules_Zoo" ?

Thank you
ivanpowa
#85 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 2:11:50 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Dre;34486 wrote:

I copy the deck from #26 and mulligan and rules, on two days 4 hours per day i hit rank 10, only yesterday have this results

I have very bad luck or just my computer dont work fine, today gonna view my computer play

Valorion
#99 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 2:29:34 PM(UTC)
Valorion

Man

I´ve started the Thread rework. All Mulligans, Combos and Settings are getting converted by me to pastebin.com to save place because of the limitation of the Characters in the Post.

To see an example of the rework you can check out the Aggro Druid Spoiler.

If you have a other solution feel free to tell me it. If you can´t handle pastebin.com I will move the Decklist to the reserved Post if thats a solution to you.

Greetings,

Valorion
32 Pages«<23456>»