Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123>
extremely cheap mech mage deck to bot from rank 20 to rank 8 in a single night and rank 8 to 5(manu)
lastdragon
#22 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2016 4:25:27 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
akmini12;34831 wrote:
This deck didn`t work for me. Dropped from rank 15 to 20 with a win rate on 34 %. Suggestions on why this happened? (Win rate from 60 games with this deck)

Apparently it's not very good in this meta.
lastdragon
#23 Posted : Monday, January 18, 2016 7:51:18 AM(UTC)

I'm still playing this deck btw and it's pretty good for farming daily gold
sadpwner
#24 Posted : Monday, January 18, 2016 7:22:13 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 64 time(s) in 54 post(s)
Guys, I botted with this deck at the end of the season where it's extremely easy to rank up. That is the difference. This deck is also pretty efficient at grinding gold when you auto concede at rank 19. Takes around 3-4 hours.

Idk if I updated my Hearthranger and lost my mulligan rules or i never ran any o.o. I'll write some mulligan rules and write it up for you guys.
charmander22
#25 Posted : Monday, January 18, 2016 8:42:35 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I reached rank 11 last week with it on EU. Although it usually hovers at around rank 14-15 most of the time. Good to get golden portrait with auto concede @ 19rank 0 star (and daily if you dont want golden portraits on other classes).
sadpwner
#26 Posted : Monday, January 18, 2016 9:20:05 PM(UTC)

Added Mulligan rules.
lastdragon
#27 Posted : Wednesday, January 20, 2016 2:03:30 PM(UTC)

I decided to add jeeves and antique healbot. replaced pit fighter clockworks
Arkelsa
#28 Posted : Friday, January 22, 2016 6:51:26 PM(UTC)

Thank you for this!

It's not a bad deck at all (even playing manually)

I made a couple of minor changes, to help with the decks cost Swapped the 2 Drakes for Ogre Magi, and the Sky Golem with another Boulderfist.

Brought me up to Rank 14 this morning, which is probably better than anything I could do myself at this point, lol.
whitecolors4
#32 Posted : Saturday, January 23, 2016 3:54:40 AM(UTC)

guys whats this thing about entering combo, text, mulligan and stuff? where do we enter this stuff in? my bot is retarded. he pings my face sometimes
lastdragon
#33 Posted : Sunday, January 24, 2016 9:13:27 AM(UTC)

whitecolors4;35058 wrote:
guys whats this thing about entering combo, text, mulligan and stuff? where do we enter this stuff in? my bot is retarded. he pings my face sometimes

Silverfish m8.
lastdragon
#29 Posted : Sunday, January 24, 2016 9:14:37 AM(UTC)

Arkelsa;35048 wrote:
Thank you for this!

It's not a bad deck at all (even playing manually)

I made a couple of minor changes, to help with the decks cost Swapped the 2 Drakes for Ogre Magi, and the Sky Golem with another Boulderfist.

Brought me up to Rank 14 this morning, which is probably better than anything I could do myself at this point, lol.

But without azure drakes you have no draw, and that really hurts the deck
Arkelsa
#30 Posted : Sunday, January 24, 2016 5:14:01 PM(UTC)

lastdragon;35088 wrote:
But without azure drakes you have no draw, and that really hurts the deck

I pretty much disenchanted everything I had just to be able to make this deck to the point where it is now...

I've only been playing the game for about 2 weeks total? And all the gold i've gotten has been going into paying for the naxx expansions.

Ran out of dust after I finished crafting everything I could, my top priorities were the "OP Mech Mage Cards" .. so I made those, I swapped out the Piloted Sky Golem for the boulderfist since it seemed like a decent trade off, and the same thing with the Azure Drake for the Magi (same stats, and it still has Magic +1, I only lost the draw from it)

Last night I pulled some Legendary from a pack, can't remember what it was called, but I have been debating the D/E value of it (400 Dust) and then of course crafting the 2 Azure Drakes, i just haven't felt it was really needed, since I only played the ladder that one day... the last couple days i've been watching how the bot handles certain things, and trying to learn how to edit it.

I'm not very good, I can admit that freely, most of the time I just play the casual mode, get around 100 Gold for the day (including my daily), and log out.

The game is VERY difficult for new people, finding a deck that I actually had the dust to craft, and it's been treating me good for a few days (ie letting me win) has been satisfying enough... lol
whitecolors4
#34 Posted : Sunday, January 24, 2016 5:25:30 PM(UTC)

i know, i have it installed but how do i make my bot not retarded? where do u input the mulligans, combos etc? in the settings or silverfish.exe or silverfish.dll? is there a tutorial on youtube or something? help me out lol. my bot gets like 10 gold in 1 hour
Arkelsa
#35 Posted : Sunday, January 24, 2016 5:36:56 PM(UTC)

It goes in the silverfish folder

HearthRanger\ExternBot\silverfish\_mulligan.txt
HearthRanger\ExternBot\silverfish\_combo.txt

http://www.hearthranger....tom-files-and-more.aspx -- The Guide Link
lastdragon
#31 Posted : Monday, January 25, 2016 2:18:16 PM(UTC)

Arkelsa;35108 wrote:
I pretty much disenchanted everything I had just to be able to make this deck to the point where it is now...

I've only been playing the game for about 2 weeks total? And all the gold i've gotten has been going into paying for the naxx expansions.

Ran out of dust after I finished crafting everything I could, my top priorities were the "OP Mech Mage Cards" .. so I made those, I swapped out the Piloted Sky Golem for the boulderfist since it seemed like a decent trade off, and the same thing with the Azure Drake for the Magi (same stats, and it still has Magic +1, I only lost the draw from it)

Last night I pulled some Legendary from a pack, can't remember what it was called, but I have been debating the D/E value of it (400 Dust) and then of course crafting the 2 Azure Drakes, i just haven't felt it was really needed, since I only played the ladder that one day... the last couple days i've been watching how the bot handles certain things, and trying to learn how to edit it.

I'm not very good, I can admit that freely, most of the time I just play the casual mode, get around 100 Gold for the day (including my daily), and log out.

The game is VERY difficult for new people, finding a deck that I actually had the dust to craft, and it's been treating me good for a few days (ie letting me win) has been satisfying enough... lol

Don't disenchant legendaries imo. Just buy some packs and disenchant a few useless cards you get like wisps and murlocs. I would totally advise crafting azure drakes because theyre a staple in many decks.
whitecolors4
#36 Posted : Tuesday, January 26, 2016 8:16:24 PM(UTC)

Arkelsa;35111 wrote:
It goes in the silverfish folder

HearthRanger\ExternBot\silverfish\_mulligan.txt
HearthRanger\ExternBot\silverfish\_combo.txt

http://www.hearthranger....tom-files-and-more.aspx -- The Guide Link

Uh in the silverfish folder, I dont see anything titled as _mulligan.txt or _combo.txt ? Where do we insert the mulligans and text? helpp
Arkelsa
#37 Posted : Wednesday, January 27, 2016 2:22:31 AM(UTC)

whitecolors4;35189 wrote:
Uh in the silverfish folder, I dont see anything titled as _mulligan.txt or _combo.txt ? Where do we insert the mulligans and text? helpp

Taken directly from the link I gave you

Working with custom mulligan, combo and settings files without AutoClassSwitch (ASC)

Maybe you should ... you know.... look some of this stuff up? Everything is posted in the guides ... =/ Do some research instead of just expecting things to magically work How you want them too...
lastdragon
#38 Posted : Wednesday, January 27, 2016 3:45:56 PM(UTC)

I removed jeeves and heal bots and added clockwork gnomes back in because silverfish seems to crash for some reason trying to play those cards - -"
hare613
#39 Posted : Wednesday, January 27, 2016 11:59:10 PM(UTC)

good deck thanks, but seems there is something wrong in your mulligan files, after bot plays several rounds, sliver.dll will crush...
sadpwner
#40 Posted : Sunday, January 31, 2016 5:54:30 PM(UTC)

I must have gotten lucky or something last season. I was only able to peak 13 this season.
Demon_skeith
#41 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2020 7:49:20 AM(UTC)

I am looking for best decks which cards are the best I found a tier list https://gameskeys.net/he...hstone-arena-tier-list/ but its it seems outdated any ideas?
3 Pages<123>